Chapter 14

I'll Be Yours

 

{A/N: When anyone speaks in English this font will be used arasso? :3}
 
 
 
 
 
 
JUEUN P.O.V. 
 
I watched Baekhyun as he started to cook ramyun, while heating up the food I'd bought to take to Chanyeol. I really shouldn't have stayed, but I couldn't say no to Baekhyun. He looked so sad...
 
I played with my fingers and kept my eyes cast down. I'd never really been to another persons place before, especially a guys place. Much less a guys place where six of them lived together! With these thoughts going through my head, a small blush lit my cheeks and I willed my hair to conceal my face as Baekhyun finally brought the freshly cooked pot of ramyun on the centre of the table. 
 
"I'm not that great of a cook but... Please eat up." He gave me a smile and I felt my heart beat quicken. I nodded and accepted the bowl he handed me, muttering a small thank you. 
 
I swirled the noodles with my chopsticks, lifted them up, blew lightly, and cautiously took the food into my mouth. Deliciously flavored  noodles hit my tongue and I quickly swallowed the delicious food. 
 
"It's delicious!" I gasped and looked up at Baekhyun who's cheeks flushed ever so slightly. 
 
"Jinjja?" He grinned at me, his eyes crinkling into adorable half moons. Omo~ My heart beat became erratic. Heart! Stop doing that! "Gomawo..." He continued to eat and I followed suit. The meal wasn't as awkward as I had thought it might have been. When we both finished our bowls he took the dishes and started washing them. I quickly got up and ran to help him. 
 
"What are you-" His eyes bulged as I took hold of the bowl he was washing and the sponge he was using. 
 
"I-I'll feel bad... Let me help. Please?" I pleaded with him and he obliged, but washed his own things as well. 
 
BAEKHYUN P.O.V.
 
She bites her lip unconsciously and I have to struggle not to laugh at her cute actions. She's almost acting as though we're a couple living together. It's cute. After we've finished cleaning, I take Chanyeol the food she brought, but he's still not awake. Disappointed, I leave his room and let Jueun leave to Chaerae. There's no point in me keeping her here in this gloomy atmosphere. Besides, she was gonna go see Chaerae. Better not hold her back. 
 
She thanked me for the food I made for her and then left. I felt even more alone than before so I decided to take a nap in my bed, still being close to Chanyeol, since we share a room. After a while I dozed off to the snores of my best friend. 
 
CHAERAE P.O.V.
 
I groaned into my pillow and searched for my phone. It had been buzzing the entire time, reminding me constantly of some unread messages or missed calls. Whomever it was from was gonna get a huge vent message soon. When I finally found my annoying phone I had to squint at the screen to read it. 5 missed calls from Chanyeol. 9 messages, 7 from Chanyeol. Omo... I don't want to look at those... However, I was curious. I opened up my messages. 
 
Sent: yesterday at 9:32 PM
Chaerae! Where did you go? Sorry for the interruption. She's an old friend. Where are you? I'll come to you
-Chanyeol
 
Sent: yesterday at 9:56 PM
Yah! I searched all over campus! I'm getting worried here! :( at least tell me you got home ok! Aish!
-Chanyeol
 
Sent: yesterday at 10:05 PM
You're mad at me aren't you? Mianhe! I didn't know she was coming back. Please forgive me?
-Chanyeol
 
Sent: yesterday at 10:24 PM
Chaerae... I'm outside the girls dorm. I'll wait for you to come out arasso? Come on out ne?
-Chanyeol
 
Sent: yesterday at 11:12 PM
Chaerae-ah! I'm getting weird stares from girls and I think they're gonna kill me! Please come out! T^T
-Chanyeol
 
Sent:yesterday at 11:55 PM
I'm really sorry! Please don't be mad! I have to to before the guys think I'm dead soon... 
-Chanyeol
 
Sent: today at 2:16 AM
I hope you're not still mad. I'm really sorry. Hope you rest well! Goodnight! d(;w;)b
-Chanyeol
 
My eyes widened in shock. He waited outside for that long!? Omo! Wae?! Pabo!! How could he wait outside for that long! It was cold last night too! Aish! I sat up too quickly and saw spots. I groaned and waited do the dizziness to subside before looking back at my phone. There was another text from Jueun. 
 
Sent: 7:23 AM
Nae! Tuesday is perfect! Feel better soon! 
-Jueun 
 
Sent: 11:24 AM
I'm coming over with food in a bit! Turns out Chanyeol oppa is sick! :( I'll be stopping by their place to drop some off to him and Baekhyun oppa. I'll be over soon arasso? :)
-Jueun
 
I smiled at her kindness. She really is a great person! But wait! Chanyeol is sick too!? Well he did stay out all last night for me... Maybe I should go over too... Ani... That'd just be weird. Besides, Jueun will be here soon. I can't leave right now. Baekhyun is with him anyway. He should be fine. 
 
I shrugged and then lay back down on my bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I reluctantly answered it. "Y-yobosaeyo?" The voice I heard next almost made me choke on my own saliva. 
 
"Michelle? It's Kevin. I'm in Seoul. Can you come get me? I don't know Korean and I kind of need help. Michelle? Are you there?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUN....
Guess who this Mysterious Kevin is?? Guess correctly and I'll use your name in an upcoming character! ;3 First one to guess right gets it! 
 
sorry if this seems rushed! I was trying to get this one done before Christmas, or should I say Krismas! Kekekeke!
 
its also kinda short but that's because the next chapter is super long. It's done but I need time to revise it and such! :3 
 
thanks so much for the support by subscribing! Remember to comment and perhaps even up vote nae? ;3 
 
Merry Krismas my lovelies!!! <3 Mwah~