Chapter 17

I'll Be Yours

 

CHAERAE P.O.V.
 
I awkwardly trailed behind Chanyeol as we made our way off campus. My lips were still burning from his kiss and my head was all fuzzy. Why would he just kiss me like that? On top of that, he even pulled me all the way to the front of the school!
 
"Yah... Chanyeol..." I hesitantly spoke, hoping to get his attention. "Where are we going? I left Jueun in my room. And I'm not dressed to be out here!" He remained silent, but stopped in his tracks causing me to almost run straight into him. He ped his large dark green jacket and then wrapped it around my shoulders. I flinched slightly but let him do it anyway. As his fingers connected the zipper and zipped it all the way up, I held my breath. His fingers lingered by my face and I was frozen in place. 
 
"Ttalawa. Jaebal?" His eyes pleaded with me, and I have him a short nod. He smiled and then grabbed hold of my hand in his, pulling me off campus. The security guard nodded as we left, giving us a cheeky grin. I bowed politely and hurried after Chanyeol, his long legs leaving me behind. I was confused on what he wanted. Where was he taking me?
 
KEVIN P.O.V.
 
I glared at the bouquet in my hand. How could I have been this late? How didn't I know? She had to have found someone else. All I ever did was hurt her. Why wouldn't she have someone else? Why hadn't I gotten here sooner? Why hadn't I apologized sooner? Why hadn't I just loved her? Why didn't I go back? 
 
I groaned and kicked the air as I threw the bouquet somewhere off to my left. I tossed the chocolates into a nearby trash can, making a loud thud from the force with which I threw it. I shoved my hand into my pockets and kept my head down. Just then Michelle's voice sounded and filled my ears with a foreign sound. 
 
"Bwo? You want to-to..." She didn't finish. A deep male voice joined hers. 
 
"Nae. That's right. I want you to be my girlfriend. I know I've been an idiot. I know we haven't known each other for that long.. But I can't deny the feelings I have for you."
 
CHAERAE P.O.V.
 
"I love you." I stared wide eyed at the tall rapper, in the same spot on the hill from before. Chanyeol's words hadn't fully registered in my mind. I couldn't comprehend this at all. Despite this, my voice spoke of its own accord. 
 
"I... love you... too." Just as the words left my lips, Chanyeol's own crashed into mine, his hands on my cheeks. Unconsciously, my arms s up around his neck, pulling him in to deepen the kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist and he kept his lips on mine. His hot breath spread over my face as he spoke. 
 
"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled and pushed my bangs away from my face, before planting a kiss on my forehead. "Let's head back then. Jueun must be worried sick about you. And we're both still sick. It probably wasn't a good idea for me to bring you here... Aish! Pa-"
 
"Pabo!" I growled at him playfully, and moved to walk beside him. It was so funny how with just a kiss he could erase all of my troubles. I grinned to myself and swung our hands back and forth, relishing in the skin-ship. 
 
 
KEVIN P.O.V.
 
It's so funny how she can keep breaking my heart in just a day. I couldn't understand a word, but I understood the meanings. I understood the actions. And they were all daggers in my heart. I'd made her smile like that at one time... Then I shattered that shining smile. 
 
I made my way back to the hotel and made sure to avoid the girls. I was in no mood to deal with them right now. I shut myself in the room and didn't even bother to take off my jacket. "This must have been the way you felt, wasn't it?" I choked on tears. "I'm so sorry..."
 
BAEKHYUN P.O.V.
 
I scowled at the grinning idiot that was Chanyeol as he tried, and failed, to sneak in without any of us knowing. He'd disappeared when is gone to get him and Chaerae medicine, causing me to almost have a heart attack. He'd even turned off his phone. 
 
Suho and Sehun cleared their throats loudly, causing Chanyeol to flinch while in the process of slipping off his boots. He looked up reluctantly and flinched again at the daggers shooting from our eyes
 
"Annyeong~!" He raised his right hand and have us a smile. I scoffed and D.O ran up to him, a wooden spoon in his hand. 
 
"Annyeong?! Annyeong!? Where have you been!!" Chanyeol flinched at the volume of  the wide eyes oemma. He cringed and bowed giving us all an apologetic smile. 
 
"Mianhe... I had something important to do..." He smiled and tried to get past D.O. That wasn't happening. 
 
"What was so important that you left without notice, turned off your phone, and came back right now? Huh? Tell me!" I walked up to D.O and put a hand on his shoulder. I was angry too but sheesh oemma...
 
"I was with Chaerae." Chanyeol spoke with a stupid grin on his face, a light pink coloring his cheeks. 
 
"Bweo? Jinjja?" I looked to the tall derp with a confused expression. "Eodi?" He didn't answer me. He just smiled and walked past me to the kitchen. The other guys followed him with their eyes, excluding Kai, whom was scowling at the floor. 
 
" Just... out." He snatched up a bag of chips and started munching on them on his way to our shared room. D.O stood enraged by the doorway, not able to speak anymore. I followed Chanyeol and grabbed the bag of chips from his hands.
 
"YAH!" He growled at me and tried to snatch the bag back from me.
 
"You're still sick, pabo! You can't be eating this!" I scolded him and threw the bag of medicine at him. "Take that and go to sleep. You're going to class tomorrow, arasso?" 
 
"Now who's the oemma?" He muttered under his breath. I threw a pillow at him and then left to wash up. Something good must have happened netween the two of them for him to be acting like this. He hasn't been this way in almost two years... 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Super short.... I know. I am so sorry!! I have just realized I have to go back to school tomorrow! And I have had the worst writers block ever for this chapter... Anyway... I hope you are enjoying it so far though! Feedback is much loved~ Thank you for your continuous support! I love you all~~~~~