Chapter 7

I'll Be Yours

 

 
 
BAEKHYUN P.O.V. 
 
I had searched the entire dorm for Chanyeol, but had not one clue as to where he was, nor where he could have gone. I frowned to myself. He said he'd wanted to study. 
 
Frustrated, I walked back to the living room of our dorm. I plopped myself onto the couch next next to Sehun. His eyes fell on me with a questioning look. I shook my head not in the mood. 
 
Where was that fool?
 
CHANYEOL P.O.V. 
 
She reluctantly trailed behind me, her feet dragging slightly. I frowned. I wanted to do this to make her stop feeling uneasy. But now it seemed like I was just making her miserable. I stopped abruptly, causing her to bump into me. I instantly turned around and caught her before she fell. 
 
"Mianhe! Gwen chan na?" I frantically looked over her as she nodded her head. I thought I saw her cheeks flush but I shook the thought away. I took a deep breath and gave her a warm smile. "Come on. I know the best place for hot chocolate." I grabbed hold of her very small wrist and lead her to my favorite cafe. 
 
***
 
CHAERAE P.O.V.
 
I sipped the hot chocolate he'd just handed to me. I had offered to pay for it but he didn't even let me pull out my wallet. It was delicious. The best cup of hot chocolate I'd ever had. 
 
"It's delicious!" I couldn't stop myself from exclaiming. It was just do good! I took some more small sips until it began to cool a little then I almost swallowed it all in one swig. His eyes watched me with a smile. That smile... How could he be so kind and gorgeous? It all had to be a dream. A stupid dream I came up with. I'm probably drooling onto my pillow right now. I bit my lip in thought. I can just pinch myself. Then I'll wake up! I pinched my arm when he wasn't looking and had to my tongue to keep from yelling in pain. It was real!! 
 
"Yah... Chanyeol-ssi..." His eyes held mine as he gave me an encouraging smile and a small nod. "Why did you want me to go out with you today? From what I have heard and been told, you have a girlfriend. If I were your girlfriend I'd be really angry right now." 
 
He frowned. Did I saw something wrong? "Chaerae... I don't know who's been telling you that but is not true. I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time. Some of those girls just blow things out of proportion." I didn't know if I believed him or not, but I didn't really trust those girls either. I gave him a small nod. "I really like you Chaerae... Ever since I first saw you..." His cheeks turned pink and he looked away. "I don't think I can take not being able to know you better. So far all I know is your name, your voice, your dancing, and the way your lips feel."
 
I blushed and stared at the half-full cup in my hands. How could he mention that!? I bit my lip and looked back at him. How could this be happening? I came to Seoul to become an idol. Idols weren't allowed to have relationships. I had to get used to that. That's why my last relationship couldn't work out. But... Chanyeol and I both wanted to become idols. Could we be an idol couple and not get in trouble? As all of this was circling around in my head he was studying me. I blushed and looked away. I couldn't take having those eyes on me. Not the way he was looking at me. 
 
"Yah... Stop s-staring at me." I bit my lip and refused to look up. He was silent. I could still feel his eyes watching me so I snapped my head up and tried my best to look angry. "YAH! CHAN-"
 
His hand covered my mouth. "Shh! Don't say my name so loud." My eyes widened and my face flushed red. His eyes were looking around frantically. "If anyone from my agency sees me we are both in a heap of trouble! Please don't say my name that loud again." His eyes pleaded with me. 
 
I gave him a small nod. He released me, glanced at his watch and then smiled. "Come on. We have another stop to make." He gently took my hand and rushed me out of the place. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update. And I'm giving you this crappy little thing here. I've been super buy with marching band. I'm in the US and its a big deal here. I have good news! My band, in the first time in our schools entire 30 some years got into finals for state competition! Being my last chance at state, I pushed everything else aside to focus on my band. I'm sorry I've neglected you! Marching season will end this week so ill have more time. However, our new band director has some big plans for my band(there are 3 different ones, I am in the second with our new band director) and I might have some weeks where I cannot update. It's just about to begin so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll tell you if I can't update though. 
 
Also, I had a hard time writing this chapter... I don't know what it was, but I was at a loss for ideas for a while. It will get better though! I promise! I will try to get the next chapter up tonight or tomorrow night! Again, I am so sorry!! Please forgive me!!