Chapter 6

I'll Be Yours

CHAERAE P.O.V.(YOU

My heart was beating fast, not only from the dance, but from the kiss. After our lips parted I separated from his arms, reluctantly, and faced Kyungsoo-ssi. He had a large smile plastered on his face. "You're amazing Chaerae-ssi! You could be paired up with Kai! He's the best here. Kai come here." Kai? I didn't like Kai.
 
 
 
The arrogant looking boy obeyed his teacher and came to stand beside me. Chanyeol made a face but he dissolved it before anyone else could see. What was that? Was he jealous? Impossible. Why would he be jealous? He has a girlfriend. "Nae."
 
 
 
"I want you two to do a duet." Kyungsoo looked from Kai to me and back again. Chanyeol's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. His face was the derpiest I'd seen it since I first met him. Kai was cold, as always. He just gave a curt nod.
 
 
 
'BUT I DANCED WITH HER!" Chanyeol's booming voice scared everyone in the room. Even D.O's already wide eyes widened like they had before. Then something flashed in his eyes. Understanding? Concern? I looked at Chanyeol and blushed. His eyes were on me, a mixture of emotions flarin in those light-brown eyes. "I should be her partner. Not Kai."
 
 
 
"I understand, Chanyeol, but Kai has been needing a partner since Minzy left. He hasn't been able to find someone who can dance like her until now. You have Sunny as your partner. You should be fine." A part of me wanted to side with Chanyeol, but for some reason I had the feeling that this Sunny was his girlfriend. i did not want to get mixed up in that.
 
 "That's fine by me Kyungsoo-ssi." I smiled at him and then walked to the back of the room. Both Kai's and Chanyeol's eyes studied me as I walked away. 
 
"Kyungsoo! Come on! Sunny has been away for a while too! Please?" Chanyeol pleaded. Kai gave a small smirk. What was that about?
 
"No Chanyeol. And stop being so casual! I'm still your superior. Now, as you all saw, it isn't always easy to sing and dance simultaneously, but with the right amount of practice you will be able to. I will post partners and groups in three days, so if you have a certain group you want to be in, you need to come see me. That's all." He signalled for us to change back into our uniforms and I almost flew to the girls locker room. 
 
KAI P.O.V.
 
I couldn't lie. There was something in the way that munchkin danced. Her movements were fluid and she was definitely portraying the character very well. I just might win yet another trophy and even get signed. Not that I had never been offered a contract before. The EXO boys and I promised not to accept anything unless we were offered something together. 
 
I enjoyed watching Chanyeol spazz out when Kyungsoo decided on munchkin to be my partner. Sorry Yeollie. I smirked and strolled to the changing room, Chanyeol giving me a death glare. 
 
BAEKHYUN P.O.V. 
 
There was something strange with the way Chanyeol was acting. He'd never complained about partners before. This was the first time I'd ever seen him get so worked up. Not once has he ever been so furious with anything. Chaerae had quite the effect on him. I smiled slightly. This could be good for our little Yeollie. I couldn't wait until all of this unwound. 
 
CHANYEOL P.O.V.
 
DAMN!! I shouldn't have suggested that song!! I slammed my fist on the lockers causing the EXO boys and other guys in our class to stare at me as if I had my head chopped off. I ignored their stares and plopped myself down in the closest bench, not even in the mood to change into my uniform. I noticed Kai's mocking stare and growled. 
 
"What Kai?!" I clenched my fist, tying to hold back my anger. 
 
"I was just thinking about the dance and that kiss at the end. Planned right? It wasn't even a real kiss. I can fix that." He sneered and left, his hands in his pockets. 
 
"What's his problem?" Suho, half dressed, shot Kai a strange look as he disappeared through the doorway. 
 
CHAERAE P.O.V. (YOU)
 
My hand unconsciously flew up to my lips and shivers ran down my spine. How did he do that to me?
 
"Yah! Chaerae! What was with that kiss between you and our Happy Virus?! Sunny is not gonna like hearing about this when she gets back." A girl looked at me with a scrunched face. I looked away. 
 
"It was nothing. Just a dance. Sunny or whoever doesn't have to worry about anything." She scoffed and the other girls glared at me. What was their problem?! Seriously! I finished changing and left the room. The bell would ring in a couple of minutes. I took the time to fix my makeup. I didn't wear much but I wanted a distraction from the staring girls. 
 
So it was true that he had a girlfriend already. I felt my heart sink as the bell rang and I left the room. I hadn't even noticed Chanyeol following me until he jumped in front of at the same exact spot where we had kissed just the day before. My cheeks flared. 
 
"W-wae?? I'm going to be late again!" I tried to get past his tall frame but he blocked me. I exhaled a little annoyed. 
 
"Since when," he growled. "Do I have a girlfriend!" His deep voice sent chills down my spine. I glared at him. Was he trying to act like he wasn't the one at fault here? He is the one that kissed me. He is he one that suggested the dance. He is the one with a girlfriend! 
 
"You. Tell. Me." I pushed past him aggravated. I was not about to fight over something like this. It was pointless. I should have guessed he would do this to me. I ignored his yells as I stomped to our next class. Ju-eun noticed my mood and just gave me a small smile. Thank you for not saying anything. I tried to convey my thoughts to her. I plopped down in my seat, exhausted already, and not from the dance. 
 
After a minute or so Chanyeol walked into class with his eyes cast down. I don't think he even noticed I was sitting next to him until Ju-eun came over to ask if I needed any help. His eyes widened when they fell on me. Slow much?
 
"Chaerae-ssi! Did you want any help on the worksheet? I'm pretty good in Korean, but I know it's not your native language. And-OMO! Chanyeol oppa!" Her eyes widened when she saw the curly-haired head sitting, or rather slouching" in the seat next to me.
 
Chanyeol looked up and gave her a small smile. "Annyeong Ju-eun! How have you been today?" I scowled at his friendliness. Why was he so comfortable with her! He was always being formal with me!
 
 
She blushed."I-I'm well oppa!" She grinned. I had never seen her so happy than right at that moment. The bell rang and she saide goodbyee. I packed my things as quickly as possible and stood to leave. Chanyeol grabbed my wrist again and slipped a piece of paper in my hand. I gave him a questioning look and walked away. When I was outside, walking to the next class I unfolded the paper. In neat hand-writing it read:
 
Meet me in the front of the girls dorms at 6 tonight. Dress nice arasso? No questions.
 
My eyes widened. What?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well! Here you go! My ideas were kind of scattered in this chapter but I hope you liked it! There willl be more appearances for Ju-eun soon! I promise!
 
Feedback is much loved! And thanks to all of you wonderful subscribers! ^^