Chapter 31

I'll Be Yours

Unedited. Will edit later~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAEARE P.O.V.
 
I frowned at Baekhyun as he rolled like a buffalo after having pulled me into the trees behind the EXO dorm. He had really scared me to the point where I out for a few seconds. He was apologizing now and I couldn't help but fall for his pout. 
 
"Now can you tell me why you dragged me here and almost gave me a heart attack?" I rested my hands on my hips as I gave him a death glare. After a few more seconds of his hysterical laughter he straightened up, dusted off his clothes, and his face became serious. 
 
"Who was that guy you were talking to earlier?" His eyes bore into mine, and I flinched slightly. Did he not trust me? Was he going to tell Chanyeol something that wasn't even true? He wouldn't do that! Would he...?
 
"He's my ex boyfriend. He came to help me move my things. I got kicked out of the dorms." I knew there was no point in lying. I didn't need to either. There was nothing going on between Kevin and I. Absolutely. Nothing. He eyed me as if trying to see through me. Internally, i flinched. I didn't like to be mistrusted. Baekhyun exhaled as though he was relieved to hear my answer. 
 
"Kicked out?! Wae?!" His eyes bulged. At this point he ceased all laughter and his eyes even showed concern and warmth. I giggled internally and then explained what had happened to me. He nodded in understanding. 
 
"Ex boyfriend? Is he the guy that Chanyeol told us about? That he made you cry? You know that if Chanyeol finds out about this, he won't be happy. He really cares about you. He does."
 
 
 
He enveloped me in a hug and then ushered me to the EXO dorm. Chanyeol wasn't there. It disappointed me. Had I just missed him? I smiled at the members as they all came to greet me. Even Kai was being friendly. The past few days he'd started to become kinder towards me. I didn't stay long and told Baekhyun to have Chanyeol call me later on. 
 
As I left their dorm, a chill went down my spine and I shivered. What was this unnerving feeling? 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is really short guys... I'm so sorry. This is actually only half of what I originally wanted in this chapter but I just can't collect my thoughts for this one. Also, here are some hints for the rest of the story;
 
1: Chaerae and Chanyeol MUST break up. It is sad, but it's for a reason!
2: A whole year will pass in this story in a couple of chapters. 
3: Something will cause Sunny to make a huge decision when it comes to Chaerae
 
okii! That's all for now! Even though I released some things, please hold on! There's still more to the story!