Chapter 18

I'll Be Yours

 

 
KEVIN P.O.V.
 
 
 
"YOU'RE LEAVING?!" Daisy and Kristan almost spat up their breakfast as I broke the news to them. I was going to leave Chaerae alone. There was no point in me staying here. She has someone much better than me. As much as I hate it I can't do anything about it. 
 
"Yeah. I'm leaving tomorrow. You're welcome to come with, but you can stay. I'll come back when you guys want to go home. Just call me and I'll be here." I gave them a small smile, trying and failing to hold in my despair. 
 
"She found someone else didn't she?" Daisy studied me, one blonde eyebrow raised. I nodded, to which Kristan gasped and almost choked. "So you're leaving. Without a fight? No wonder Sara doesn't care that you left. You're weak."
 
I stood to leave. "I have some things to get. I'll see you at the hotel." I payed at the door and left, turning right towards the shops I'd looked up before coming here. I had to get something for my sister. 
 
As I walked around memories of Michelle kept going through my mind.
 
***FLASHBACK***
 
"Keeeeviiin~!" The petite girl I had the honor of calling my girlfriend jumped into my arms, almost knocking me over. She was so much stronger than she looked! I laughed and swung her around, her small weight nothing to me. 
 
"Hey babe!" I grinned and set her giggling self back on the ground and kissed her cheek. Her wide brown eyes sparkled up at me, and I almost picked her back up and squished her to death! She wrapped her arms around my waist and held on tight. 
 
"I missed you... I wish we could see each other during break." I could hear the sadness in her voice. I put my arms around her and hugged her gently. 
 
"Me too..." I nuzzled her brown locks and rubbed her arms, trying to comfort her. This was a tough two weeks without seeing each other. We'd talked on the phone and text messages each other every single day for hours and hours. But it really wasn't enough. Her mother hated me. She resented my existence in Michelle's life. I don't blame her. I wasn't good enough for this beautifully talented girl. 
 
She gave me a big squeeze and then grinned up at me. "I love you~!" The love in her voice made me melt there in her embrace. 
 
"I love you too! Mio tesoro~" I kissed her again and laughed when her cheeks reddened slightly. Her tannish skin didn't hide her blushes. Not around me. At least that's how it used to be. 
 
***
 
I almost bumped into a short girl with short blondish hair. 
 
"Mianhaeyo!" She gave a quick bow before running off. I yelled a quick apology in English, since I knew nothing of Korean, and continued to the closest shop. 
 
CHAERAE P.O.V.
 
I woke up about thirty minutes before my alarm went off. My head was filled with so many thoughts. Chanyeol was everywhere in my mind. From the first day I met him to the moment last night. A grin crept across my face and I squirmed with delight in my bed. Everything really was going well here. I'd had my ups and downs but I really felt like my life was slowly becoming better and better. And it was all thanks to my Happy Virus boyfriend. 
 
"Boyfriend...." The word left my lips hesitantly, old pain surfacing, but going away again as thoughts returned just to Chanyeol. He has been the first and only guy to bring old feelings of love back. The feelings I'd locked away and kept hidden for so long. He has been the only one to make me react in a way I'd never imagine I would. It's like he made me fall in love with his smile alone. 
 
I grinned into my pillow as my alarm finally went off. I turned it on snooze to keep it going in five minute intervals to keep track of time as I started getting ready. I practically floated to the bathroom where I went through my daily routine of washing and brushing. The only difference was the grin on my face. Almost nothin could take me off of my high right now. 
 
My phone rang and I ran to it. Hoping it was Chanyeol or my oemma. I answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Yobosaeyo?" 
 
CHANYEOL P.O.V.
 
I hurried to her dorm building after hurriedly getting ready for school today. I'd left before any of the other guys had even woken up. I was so excited to see her today! She's now my girlfriend! No one knows how much I wanted the honor and privilege to call her my girlfriend. No matter what, I would hold onto her. Even if my debut is close at hand. I will hold onto her with all I have and more. 
 
I was practically skipping to her building when I noticed a familiar figure standing by the wall of the dorm building. I couldn't put my finger on who it was until I got closer. My jaw dropped. What was she doing here?!
 
CHAERAE P.O.V.
 
"Ok... Yeah I'll be there after classes. See you then." I let my phone slide out of my hand and onto my bed. I don't even want to think of the phone call I'd just received. I shook it off and continued to ready myself. When I finished everything I left my room quickly, almost bumping into a tall girl who looked very familiar. I murmured a quick apology and ran outside. 
 
I exhaled deeply when I was outside of the building. I felt arms wrap around me and almost jumped in fear. A familiar deep voice sounded in my ear. 
 
"You're here! I missed you..." There's something in his voice that is bothering me. I furrowed my brows and decided to ignore it. He's probably still tired. I won't pry. 
 
"Yah! It's been less than 24 hours and you already missed me? Pabo... Nado..." I blushed as I spoke and I felt a chuckle ripple through the tall man embracing me. He released me and I turned to face him. A ghost of his usual grin was planted on his face. "Wae gurae?"
 
"Ani eyo!" He beamed at me and I shook away my thoughts. I smiled and nodded. He'll tell me eventually. 
 
"Are you ready? Have you eaten? Did you sleep well?" I laughed at his questions. He blushed and nervously rubbed his neck. "I'm being annoying aren't I?"
 
"Ani! Kyeopta... I'm ready. I ate. Yes. I slept very well!" I grinned and pinched his cheek lightly. He gave me an adorable pout and I giggled at his cuteness. He grabbed my hand and then pulled me after him. Whatever was troubling this bubbly person was gone now. 
 
I grinned and willing followed behind him. His touch sent heat and electricity through my body. I was in a euphoric state when we entered the schools main building. Then all eyes were on us. I was still new and this was a huge change from what I had been experiencing before. Even when those girls were threatening me, it was much less intimidating. Chanyeol stopped running at the door and grinned at me. I shyly smiled and hid behind his tall stature. I didn't want all this attention. Not right now. 
 
"Yah... Chanyeol... Can we um... Not hold hands in front of people? I-I don't think it's a good i-idea... E-everyone is staring a-at us..." I tried to pull my hand away but his grip tightened and he shook his head, causing his curls to bounce side to side. He grinned widely, causing his eye to twitch. Kyeopta!
 
"Ani! I want to show you to the world! Kaja! We can get some coffee before class!" He pulled me along again, with my feet dragging behind the both of us. 
 
***
 
SUNNY P.O.V.
 
I angrily glared at the retreating girl whom just bumped into me. Who the hell does she think she is?! I scoffed and continued on my way downstairs. There were more important things in my life compared to her. Like Chanyeol! But who was that girl he was with him the other night? I frowned as I left the building, still deep in thought. I decided to leave campus to get breakfast. Daddy will cover for me anyway. 
 
I pulled out my bedazzled phone and called the only two people that I sort of called "friends". They answered right away. They should always answer right away sine it's me. 
 
"Sunny! What's up?" HaNa and YooHee practically yelled into the phone. A bit too eager. 
 
"Meet me at the cafe two blocks from school. I want breakfast. You're coming along." I hung up before they could reply. They were coming. They were obligated to. I'd be sure to get back in time for my class with Chanyeol. 
 
***
 
"MWO?! Another girl? Girlfriend?!" I screamed at the cowering girls sitting across from me at our table. The other customers glared at me and I gave them a nasty glare. 
 
"N-nae... She just transferred from the US and he went crazy over her. They've been seen together a lot. They even danced together and..." HaNa paused. 
 
"They kissed." YoonHee concluded and flinched, waiting for another outburst from me. "A few times..."
 
I clenched my fists and almost flipped the table over right there. Another girl was with my Channie?! Who the hell does she think she is!? She's probably ugly! Untalented. Stupid. I screamed aloud in anger and the girls flinched. 
 
"W-we warned her to back off!" YoonHee frantically spoke. 
 
"Yeah! But she didn't listen to us! We tried unnie! We did!" HaNa tried using her aegyo on me. I just glared at her some more. 
 
"Well you obviously didn't try hard enough!" I growled through grit teeth and stood, knocking the chair over in the process. This was not happening. No girl would take away my Channie! He's MINE.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong everyone! So this coming week is finals for me, and honestly, I barely finished this during my breaks from 24 hour studying. I am really scared because my hardest class is tomorrow and I am in no way confident in my knowledge... So sorry if I am in a bad mood sometimes... I am beyond stressed right now. I tried to uphold my promise and update on Sunday so here you go my lovelies~! 
 
 I already started writing chapter 19 so I will probably have it up next week. SO on to exams!!! *cries in a corner*
 
Comments and upvotes are much loved and appreciated!