Chapter 29

I'll Be Yours

From now on the English formatting will be like this:

English will be in this color in the same font as the rest of the text. 

That is all~ Enjoy my lovelies~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAERAE P.O.V.

 
I sipped the tea Jueun had made for me and sighed into the cup. She watched me apologetically and I could tell she wanted nothing more than to go up to the director of the academy and give him a piece of her mind. I knew this because if I was in her position, she in mine, I'd do the exact same for her. We had a sisterly bond and we'd do practically anything for each other. I was actually older than her by only six weeks which was a rare thing for me. I was always the youngest. She was the one who was protective. 
 
"Unnie... I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. Maybe it was meant for someone else! Maybe it's meant for me. I know my oemma can't send a lot of the tuition so she might have been short... I can go-" I cut her off before she could continue. 
 
"Ani... Gwenchana.... Gokchongma, huh? I'll be fine. Oemma isn't too far away. I can just get up early and commute to school. Besides, now that I have this kitten they'd probably kick me out for sure." I looked over at the sleeping kitten and smiled to myself. It reminded me so much of Chanyeol it was ridiculous. That's when it hit me. Chanyeol cannot know about any of this. He can't be burdened by me! Not when his debut is so near! "Jueun... Please don't tell Chanyeol about this... He can't know..." I pleaded with her and she eyes me warily. She didn't like hiding things like this from Chanyeol. He was always going to her to find me and she never refused on telling him. That is, unless I asked her to promise me not to tell him. She reluctantly nodded and sighed. 
 
"I'm without a roommate again..." I chuckled at her comment and shook my head. "Anyway... How are you going to get all of this to your oemma's house without Chanyeol knowing? And without a car?" She gestured to the boxes we'd just dragged into the room that were filled with my things. She was given the new key to the room in her last class of the day and rushed over to see what had happened. She had a point. I'd only been able to get all of my stuff in the dorm with the help of some movers. Now I was on my own. I didn't have the money to pay movers again and I was not going to ask the guys. I frowned and shrugged. Maybe I could get a rental car? No... You had to be eighteen to drive in Seoul. I thought over every possible thing and groaned when no solution came up. 
 
"I honestly have no idea." Just then my phone rang. Kevin? Jueun eyed the phone when she noticed my hesitation to answer it. I grimaced as I swiped my thumb across the screen to answer the call. "Hello?"
 
"Michelle! I mean Chaerae! I'm still not used to that... Anyway, I'm in Seoul again. I took another leave of absence. Your showcase is coming up right? Tell me the date and I'll be there. Oh, I got my drivers license a few months back in the US. Is it valid here?" I was a bit taken aback at his sudden enthusiasm. This wasn't the Kevin I knew. Regardless I decided to be nice. 
 
"What are you doing in Seoul again? Are Krissy and Daisy with you too? I'm not so sure about the license thing... I never asked. And don't worry about the showcase. It's not important..." I tried my best to avoid the topic of the showcase. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to make it to begin with. I hadn't thought about how I'd get here. I wasn't sure of what busses to take, I wasn't sure at what times. Maybe I should just leave...
 
"It's just me. I'll ask around here. There has to be someone who speaks English... Anyway! Can we meet up today?" He seemed far too enthusiastic again. I frowned and let out a sigh. Chanyeol would not like this... I'm still not even comfortable with him...
 
"I don't know... I'm really busy... Maybe some other day. I have something I need to take care of-" 
 
"Is it something I can help with?" He cut me off and I sighed inwardly. He wasn't going up give up. 
 
"If you can get over here now with a car, yes. Otherwise, no." It was a long shot for him to do this. He can't do it. 
 
"On my way." With that he hung up. I couldn't believe it. There was no way he could get over here with a car. He wasn't even sure how to get a Korean license. There's no way. Jueun eyed me and chuckled at my reaction. Though she couldn't hear the entire conversation, she must've known what had happened. 
 
"Kevin's coming over." It was more of a statement, but I nodded anyway. "You need to tell Chanyeol. What if rumors spread? He's going to find out about this whole situation sooner or later. Why not tell him yourself?" She was truly worried about my relationship with Chanyeol. She had always been supportive and I appreciated all she did for me. I sighed and gave her a small smile. 
 
"Okay... I'll go tell him right now." I stop from my spot on my old bed and texted Chanyeol to meet me in the main courtyard as I made my way out of the dorm. "Can you feed Channie while I'm gone Jueunie~?"
 
"You named it Channie?" She chuckled at me and I felt my cheeks go red. She rolled her eyes before nodding and scooping the tiny ball of orange fur up and cooed at him. 
 
"He reminds me of him. Be back soon." I slipped out of the room quickly and made my way downstairs. It was still fairly early in the evening and people were just eating. I felt eyes boring into me as i made my way through the main floor but i chose to ignore them. I exited the building and hurriedly made my way to the courtyard. When I reached my destination, I noticed that my tall boyfriend wasn't there yet. I frowned to myself. Chanyeol reads my messages instantly and he runs when I ask to see him. I shrugged it off and leaned against a nearby tree. Though winter was ending and spring just around the corner, it was still chilly. I just realized I'd neglected to bring my jacket. I sighed and rubbed my arms to create friction and warmth. After a while I looked at my phones screen. I'd been standing here for almost ten minutes now, waiting for him. This was very unlike Chanyeol. Maybe he was busy eating... But we just ate together. I can always tell him later...
 
Just as I was about to leave, I felt warm arms encircle my waist. I smiled to myself. How could I doubt this perfect man? My hand caressed his sleeved arm, which seemed shorter than I remembered. "Yeollie~ I have something to tell you." There was silence or a moment and then a familiar chuckle met my ear. But it wasn't my boyfriends deep alluring chuckle. It was my ex boyfriends chuckle. I instantly pushed his arms from around me and took a few steps away from him. I scanned the surrounding area for any sign of Chanyeol, hoping he hadn't witnessed what had just happened. He was nowhere in sight. This relieved and saddened me. He must just be busy... 
 
"Don't sneak up on me like that Kevin!" I scolded him and punched his belly, causing him to slightly lose his breath and laugh at my weak punch. I wasn't as strong as I used to be. 
 
"I'm sorry! It just looked like you really wanted to see me~" he pouted and I frowned. He was being playful with me. That hasn't happened in more than a year. Even seeing him act playful was weird. I don't think I could remember a time when he was being playful. I was always the playful one, teasing him and pouting when he didn't do as I asked. From what I heard from Krissy, when he was with Sara he was rude to her friends and he was often inconsiderate. I remembered having long detailed talks about his behavior and I became disgusted with him. It was annoying to have the lasting affection still linger when you know how terrible of a person he really is. He'd cause fights for no reason and blame me for it. This happy Kevin is really confusing me. I glared at him before looking around once more. I sighed and checked my phone but there were no messages either. Might as well just start moving things. "Follow me." I pulled his arm in the direction of the dorms. I was hoping everyone had already gone to bed or at least out so no one would see me dragging this jerk up to my old room. He didn't protest and just followed me. 
 
UNKNOWN P.O.V.
 
I watched as she tugged the red headed foreigner from my view. I smirked to myself. I'd already gotten all that I needed. Just as she disappeared into the dorm building a panting figure burst into view almost exactly where she had just been. Park Chanyeol.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun~ More drama~ I think I just want to torture my little babies.  XD Anyway, I hope you liked this little update. I brought Kevin back as you can see! I'm sorry guys~ he's required for the next few chapters. We will uncover the reason you have been evicted in the next chapter. As well as this unknown. Please continue to read and do not be afraid of voicing your opinion on my story!! I welcome feedback~! I love all of you darling subbies~! Comments, subbies, and upvotes much loved and appreciated~~~! Until next time~!