Chapter 11

I'll Be Yours

 

CHAERAE P.O.V. 
 
Chanyeol and I spent the remainder of the day eating from street vendors and walking around Seoul's streets. It was comfortable and I really enjoyed his company. He showed me Lotte World, telling me he'd take me there one day. I laughed more in this day than I'd laughed in months. 
 
When the day finally ended, Chanyeol and I were tired but happy. As we approached the academy's gates Chanyeol slowed down. 
 
"Gwenchana?" I looked up at him, straining slightly due to his impressive height. 
 
"Nae... Ani..." He stopped dead in his tracks. Confused and concerned I stopped and walked towards him. His fringe concealed his eyes, and his usual grin was replaced by an indiscernible expression. 
 
"Chanyeol-ssi?" I tried to get a better view of his face, but the dim street lights prevented me from getting a proper view. 
 
"Chae... Chaerae-ssi..." His voice was just above a whisper. 
 
"Nae?" I leaned forward on my feet and leaned my head forward. 
 
"Can... Can I tell you something?" His tone didn't raise at all and his lips began to quiver. 
 
"What is it? Is something wrong Chanyeol-ssi?" I was really starting to get worried, and I unconsciously reached forward and grasped his sleeve. He flinched slightly an his eyes widened. I was about to pull back but his hand found my wrist, gently grasping me. 
 
CHANYEOL P.O.V.
 
Her brown eyes were laced with worry and confusion as my anger continued to build. I had not revealed the fact that I knew about the other guy she was seeing. I'm sure she noticed my uneasiness. 
 
"Oppa? Waerae?" I almost growled at her fake emotions. I could tell she was lying. She always twitched slightly when she lied. I knew almost everything about her. Almost. 
 
"Tell me." I barely let the words escape from my lips. 
 
"Tell you what oppa?" She gave a small smile and I almost cringed at her cuteness. How can she do this to me? How can she continue to lie like this? To me!?
 
"TELL ME WHO YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH!" I exploded in her face, unashamed of my anger. I had a right to be angry! "I SAW HIM! YOU AND HIM TOGETHER! I'M SICK OF BEING LIED TO!" 
 
"Oppa..." Her hand grabbed a hold of my sleeve, her fingers trembling. I shoved her hand away, every bit of pain beginning to release and tears springing from my eyes. I has only ever cried once before, when 'she' left me not long ago. "Oppa... I..."
 
"Just tell me and I'll leave you be. I want to at least know his name." I clenched my fists, trying to fight the shaking of my voice. 
 
"J-JungWoo..." Her voice struggled. Without looking at her I tore off the couple ring we'd chosen together  and tossed it over the wall. 
 
"I'm done. It's over." 
 
"Chanyeol?" I blinked and looked down to see Chaerae looking up at me with a strange expression. 
 
"Ttalawa." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the gates. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So um trying to update with something. I hope this is ok. Please leave me feedback nae? Kamsahamnida for everything! 
 
Im going to try to update more but I have like homework all the way up my wall. :( 
 
please comment my darling subbies~ Saranghe!!