.:::POISON: Chapter 9:::.

►POISON◄

 

“Oh my Godddd! She is falllllling!”, the maid screamed out in panic.

MinHee yelled out extremely loud with the biggest fright ever that she had had. Closed her eyes tightly, MinHee prepared for the rough landing, which meant she would be hurt a lot, staying on the ground unmovable, with a huge embarrassment, breaking some parts of her body or even worse.

“I’m falling down… T___T”, with that mere thought in her mind, MinHee didn’t even dare to open her eyes when she stopped falling.

“Hey you’re fine! Open your eyes!”, a boy gently told her.

How lucky MinHee was when that boy appeared at the right time to catch her falling down from the first floor. Being petrified with fear, MinHee was still screaming with her eyes closing tight.

“MinHee look at me! Everything is ok now!!!”, Zelo slapped on her face.

It was a bit too hard yet enough to bring MinHee back to her awareness. As MinHee realized that she was lying in Zelo’s arms and he was kneeling on the ground, she could understand somehow that she was saved by Zelo.

MinHee surprisingly stared at him. Zelo’s new hair color was really eye-catching, if she didn’t want to admit that he looked flawless with it. Staying inside the warm lap, MinHee was still not completely calm. Because her mind hadn’t been normal yet, MinHee’s eyes just stuck on Zelo’s face like they were glued there.

“MinHee!!! Are you ok?”, SunHwa knelt down next to Zelo and lifted MinHee up a bit.

Thanks to the sweet voice of her sister, MinHee’s mind was able to get out of the unconsciousness. But still, she couldn’t get up because she was transfixed with terror. With one fluid motion, Zelo lifted MinHee off the floor and into his strong arms, then carried her to a room that SunHwa had shown him.

After putting MinHee down, Zelo stood at a corner of the bed and just stood still, like he was waiting for SunHwa’s order or something. He wanted to do something for MinHee.

SunHwa stayed with MinHee for a while until she fell asleep. Falling down from a high place wasn’t something that could play with. MinHee must have been shock, a lot. Turning to Zelo, SunHwa smiled and shook her head at a poor guy who was looking meditatively at MinHee with an extremely worrying face. SunHwa felt there was something between them.

“Zelo! Can you look after MinHee? I have to prepare for the party!”, SunHwa sat up and pointed to the spot on the bed next to MinHee, signaled Zelo to sit there.

“Nae…”, obediently Zelo implemented her order.

SunHwa’s lips flashed a bright and exciting smile when she quietly closed the door. “Aww… these kids are so cute”, she thought. Then quickly, SunHwa got back to the main hall to finish the decorating.

However, when SunHwa happily turned back, she saw JiEun sighing sadly.

“What happened?”, immediately, SunHwa was there for her friend.

“TaeSung has just called me… all the flights are delayed due to the bad weather. We have to push back the engagement until tomorrow. He cancelled everything…”, with an upset voice, JiEun couldn’t help her teary eyes.

“Oh don’t worry dear… He’ll be here soon!”, HyoSung came and gave her a hug, “I’m sure my brother is also as melancholy as you are now…”. While using her palms to wipe JiEun’s teardrops, HyoSung also reassured her.

“That’s right! Don’t you worry Ji!”, Zinger put down a ripple of flowers on the floor and approached her girlfriends, “Then we have more time to prepare for it!”. Zinger reached for JiEun’s hands and gave her a smile to comfort her, “Everything will be ok! Ooh ji mah!”

JiEun’s worries were magically blown away thanks to her bestfriends. Listened to them, JiEun went back to her room to take a good rest and to prepare herself for the big day tomorrow, which must have been today. JiEun stared at her phone’s screen pensively while walking to the room. She didn’t know how to describe this feeling she was having. She missed this guy on the phone’s screen so much, the one that was going to be her fiancé just right after the engagement, TaeSung (aka TS). “Oppa… I need you here!”

Had a sense of someone following her, JiEun stopped and said out loud, “What do you want to say to me?”

YongGuk slowly stepped out from the corner. His voice sounded light and weak like he was regretting something, “You don’t have to do this for us…”

Got what YongGuk meant, JiEun burst to laugh and turned around to face him, “Bang… You really think that I’m doing this to help you guys?”

JiEun twiddled the ring on her ring finger then smiled at its sparkle, “At first, the plan was simple. We negotiated some problems to distract TaeSung out of catching B.A.P but then something popped up. We fell in love. And it’s even beyond the plan! Everything turned out so perfect! I’ve never loved anyone this much before…”

“Including me?”, YongGuk gave JiEun such a disappointing look. It hurt her. But what else could she do?

“Bang!”, JiEun suddenly yelled out to stop him from making that kind of face, which easily became an arrow and flew through her heart. “Our relationship has never been further than just friends! It’s not a love and will never be a love! Don’t misunderstand!!!”

 

==================================POISON9=======================================

 

As it was the first time AhSeung could have the chance to be in this fabulous place, she wandered around and contemplated all the beautiful and wonderful rooms here. After enjoying such a relax spa, all of a sudden AhSeung wanted to find an interesting book to read. Without wasting another minute, she headed towards the giant library.

From the first step inside, AhSeung was hypnotized by the library’s voluminous. Had she been in an enormous library like this before, AhSeung could have been a scholar now. She spent almost half an hour checking around to find the right book. “Ah, there it is!”, AhSeung slurred cheerily as hushed as the sound of a paper flying in front of the wind.

When she leaned up to reach it, someone was also taking it from the other side. How funny, that was the only printed copy of that novel left on the shelf. Fuelled with the eager for reading it, AhSeung didn’t want to let it go to that person on the other side of the shelf so even though it was a bit high for her, AhSeung still tried her best to snatch back the copy.

“Stop pulling it and I’ll take it down for you okay?”, that person on the other side leaned down to a lower layer which had an empty space and said through it.

“No way! Especially when it’s you!”, AhSeung held on tightly to the book with all her strength.

“Oh c’mon… Why are you stubborn? You also know that you’re not that tall to keep it longer…”, YoungJae let go of the book and leaned completely his body down to talk to her through the gap all on the bookshelf.

AhSeung staggered back and felt the muscles of her calves straining. “Ouch… T__T It’s hurt!”, she fell to the floor.

YoungJae quickly grabbed the book and detoured around the shelf to reach AhSeung, “You must have had muscle strain…”. Gently, he squeezed her calves. “Can you walk?”

Of course, he didn’t even wait for her answer to know that he would receive either a shake of her head or a strong “NO”. Turning his back around, YoungJae forced, “Get on my back!”

 

==================================POISON9=======================================

 

“Please your Highness… You haven’t eaten anything the whole day!”, a maid insisted HyunAe on having dinner while she was sticking her eyes to the magazine in her hands.

“I said NO!!!! Didn’t you hear that?”, HyunAe madly yelled then rolled her eyes, took a look at the slim models in beautiful clothes crowning their attractive bodies. Letting herself melting to the soft armchair, HyunAe felt so frustrated. The smell of the tea and flowers in this tea-room couldn’t relax her at all. Once her brother got married, it meant a part of his responsibility of ruling the Planet would be handed out to HyoSung. So, as a Princess, she had to help HyoSung more and receive more responsibility. How complicated it was!

Actually, that wasn’t really what made her anxious. Because in fact, HyunAe hadn’t been crowded the Princess yet! Only when TaeSung got married that HyunAe would receive her crown. Despite this, people still treated her like a Princess, well, because she still was. From this moment to that day, she had to lose more weight so when the crown was put on her head, her people would say “Wow… Such a gorgeous Princess!” .

The maid stepped back hesitantly. She was about to give up and brought the gold tray of dinner away but with the worries for her Princess’ health, the maid put the tray down on the table which was inches away from HyunAe and asked again. “Your Highness, please have your dinner!”

HyunAe crazily threw the magazine to the floor, “How many times did I tell you that I don’t want to?”. The maid stuttered something while trembling with her lips quivering and she couldn’t even find the letters to create a word. “GET OUT!”.

Immediately, the maid ran away and bumped into YongGuk at the corridor.

“What’s up?”, YongGuk saw the weird reaction from her and somehow he got the story already. Got  inside the tea-room that the maid had just dashed out from, YongGuk made his way straight to HyunAe.

At first, HyunAe thought it was a guard because her eyes focused on the magazine. But then that guy leaned down to take a fullspoon of her dinner, she realized that it was YongGuk with a new hair color, which made him looked much more handsome than before.

HyunAe glanced at him for just half of a second and turned back to her magazine. YongGuk put a spoon into his mouth then quickly turned to her and kissed her. That was how he forced her to eat.

“Ewwwwwwwwww…………. DISGUSTING!”, HyunAe wiped her lips off with the back of her palms after gulping whatever YongGuk had just given to her by his mouth. How lucky she wasn’t choked! What was this thing standing in front of her? How could he think of those nothing-to-describe-its-eww-ness actions?

“I think it’s tasty…”, YongGuk walked back to table and sat down, “Now you want to eat yourself or let me feed you?”