.:::POISON: Chapter 5:::.

►POISON◄

YoungJae put both of his hands up and looked at AhSeung surprisingly with his eyes enlarged, “Oh this is so interesting…”

“You’re arrested!”, AhSeung knocked him down on the table and put handcuffs on him.

“Wow… this story should be banned if we were in a room and you handcuffed me…”, YoungJae was annoying somehow with his extremely shrill seductive voice.

AhSeung put the gun behind YoungJae’s back, “What did you just say?”

“Anyway, you look hot with this dress…”, YoungJae was still able to flirt her the last time before being brought away by the polices.

The manager who was talking to JongUp was also a corp that disguised himself as an employee of the restaurant. He quickly grabbed JongUp’s hands, pushed him against the wall and handcuffed him.

It seemed that three of the six were caught.

 

===================================POISON5=========================================

 

HyoSung glued her eyes to the red spot on the iPad’s screen while stepping out of her spaceship. “It must be somewhere here… Why can’t we see anything?”

In front of HyoSung was a large empty yard. There was something suspicious. Of course, things were meant to be suspicious in the dark, especially when these being looked for were dangerous criminals.

The signal sent from the ring that HyunAe was wearing showed HyoSung the direction to this location but nothing could be found.

“Let’s go around!”, Zinger gave a sign to JiEun and SunHwa then three of them went around the block to search thoroughly the place. Each of them had a team of body guards following. But nothing was safe enough when they were confronting with B.A.P, who they had been with for a long time, long enough to understand every of each other’s moves.

 

==================================POISON5====================================

 

HyunAe was being tied onto the armchair and her eyes were covered. She also couldn’t say anything as was stuffed with a handkerchief. Despite this, she wasn’t scared at all. She knew for sure that her sister would come and rescue her.

HimChan nudged YongGuk, “It’s your turn…”

“Why don’t you do that? Now there are only two of us left! And I always am the one who do that! You do it this time!”, YongGuk sat down on his chair and refused following HimChan’s plan.

“There are only two?”, HyunAe thought to herself, “Why? Where is the one-shot killer?”. She couldn’t neither see nor talk but she heard all of their conversation.

HimChan didn’t even look at YongGuk to see his attitude. His eyes were caught by the screen of the camera. “I’m the commander! You have to obey me! And plus, the commander will never abandon his spaceship!”.

“Don’t act like you’re a hero. Now we are the most wanted criminals!”, YongGuk’s voice sounded so mocking, but what he said was so true.

“It’s time!”, HimChan pointed at the screen. “Hurry up or you’ll lose your chance…”

YongGuk released a deep yet funny sigh. He didn’t want to reply HimChan. Stood up quickly and snatched his coat, YongGuk pressed the button on the wall and the door opened.

HyoSung suddenly saw someone stepping down from mid air. “WHAT?”

The polices and guards immediately surrounded him with many different kinds of weapons from the smallest knife to the biggest gun as he was walking towards HyoSung. The spaceship suddenly appeared next to him. It was invisible all the time. That was why nobody could find it. Another team got on the spaceship to rescue the hostage.

YongGuk showed them his hands and stayed motionless when he was handcuffed. Still, he greeted HyoSung with a smirk, “Long time no see, Viceroy! How are you? I hope you remember Dae…”

“Step back!”, DaeHyun dashed out like a ghost from nowhere and grabbed HyoSung from behind, putting his gun against her neck. Because of such a threat, the polices and guards quickly took their steps backwards.

Zinger was searching somewhere near that place so she was the one who came back first. Pointing her gun at DaeHyun, Zinger stuttered, “Dae don’t…”

“Just pull the trigger, Dae!”, HyoSung urged the killer who was holding her to kill her. Did she want to do that? No, definitely. She knew DaeHyun would never do that.

“Piu!”, DaeHyun shot to the ground and threw his gun away after had pushed HyoSung off to get down on his knees and let the polices give him the handcuffs.

JiEun and SunHwa came back after YongGuk had been pushed into the jail-spaceship. It was better this way because both JiEun and YongGuk didn’t know how awkward it would have been if they had met each other at that time.

“Viceroy! We found Princess!”, an officer reported to HyoSung before giving his screw the sign to bring HimChan out. However, HyoSung had left before HimChan stepped out. “Bring them all back to my Palace” was the last sentence of her. HyoSung felt too disappointed to see him at that time, actually.

 

==================================POISON5====================================

 

HyunAe poured the hot tea slowly onto a cup, then smelled its beautiful scent before taking a sip. It was so amazing to be home again. Looking around her warm tea-room, HyunAe felt so peaceful and relax. But that wonderful moment didn’t last long because MinHee stormed in.

“You’re so lucky!”, MinHee expressed her jealousy right away after sitting down, “You stayed with them for a night!”. She had changed her clothes and washed her make-up.

HyunAe sticked her tongue out to tease MinHee, “I slept on Bang’s bed!”

“WUT????”, MinHee jumped up as if bitten by a snake. How she wished it had been her being with Bang.

“Oh oh…”, HyunAe stretched the t-shirt she was wearing and made more teasers, “I’m wearing his t-shirt! And I’m sure you won’t believe that he begged me to speak to him…”

“YOU… Argh!”, MinHee pushed HyunAe down on the couch, then crawled on her and strangled with all her strength. Well, don’t worry. They were just playing with each other.

“You think I like it? I didn’t like it at all! I want to be with Dae!”, HyunAe tried to pushed her off but she was so strong, especially she was mad.

“STOP GIRLS!”, AhSeung appeared from somewhere and separated them.

MinHee slowly got up, “Ah… The only girl that got the chance to be with her favorite…”. She was also jealous with AhSeung.

“It’s not time to talk about that! HyoSung unni summons us…”, AhSeung grabbed both of them and dragged them to HyoSung.

B.A.P was imprisoned inside a detention room, a room with four steady walls made by nothing else but concrete and its color looked like the color of the upset clouds. Zelo was walking around, enjoyed the boredom and wished if only he had been switched off again. HimChan sat quietly and stared at the glass as he knew that HyoSung, JiEun, SunHwa and Zinger were watching them from the other side because this was the special see-through glass, even though all he could see was his reflection.

It was true. HyoSung, Zinger, JiEun and SunHwa were outside looking at them while waiting for their sisters to come. HyoSung sat on the table while the others were sitting around on chairs.

“Stay calm…”, Zinger put an arm on HyoSung’s shoulder. Her caring voice sounded so comfortable.

HyoSung grabbed her arm, “I know…”.

The little sitters finally showed up. They seemed to be happy, or they must, as their mission was finally completed.

“Unni… We passed right?”, HyunAe coddled to her sister, HyoSung and jumped around to celebrated herself.

“We caught them easily!”, MinHee winked and also jumped around with HyunAe.

“Well… I think it’s too easy…”, AhSeung seemed to be the only one who realized that.

HyoSung didn’t say anything. She left the table she was leaning on and pressed the security system on the wall to open the detention room’s door. All twelve eyes were turning to the door when the girls stepped inside.

YongGuk stared at JiEun for a while and then looked away coldly.

“Of course you girl didn’t pass…”, HyoSung crossed her arms and sat down on the chair in front of HimChan, on the other side of the table, “You think B.A.P is that easy to be caught? They didn’t even fight back when we came. They want it! They want to be caught! That was their plan… They used you girls as a tool for this plan!”

Both MinHee and HyunAe dropped their jaws, “W-what…?”. AhSeung shrugged her shoulders since she knew it already.

HimChan clapped. The perfect plan was figured out by HyoSung, she deserved to receive a round of applause. “You’ll always be so clever, Princess… Ah, I mean Viceroy…”. His smirk made HyoSung feel so strange. She wanted to slap him yet pinch his cheeks.

YongGuk saw HyunAe standing behind HyoSung and found himself exploded with a new discovery, “Oh my God! Now I know where you get that stubborn attitude from… Your full name is Jeon HyunAe right?”

“You didn’t see her ring?”, HimChan turned to YongGuk with a surprising face. He thought YongGuk had known about this. “She is wearing the Princess ring!”

“Princess was your partner, how can I know that?”, YongGuk and HimChan brought each other into an argument again.

To cut them off, YoungJae opened his mouth, “With that wonderful acting skill, I bet MinHee is the Drama Queen’s sister… Right, Han MinHee?”

Thanks to YoungJae, YongGuk and HimChan drove their concentration back to this topic.

“And AhSeung was…”, YongGuk hesitated a bit as he didn’t want to say that name, “I couldn’t realize her sibling…”

“Mine!”, JiEun put her arm around AhSeung’s shoulders, “She is my sister!”. How weird it was when JiEun talked to YongGuk friendly but like they were strangers.

YongGuk was choked by something. His mind went through all the memories but there was a black hole in his memory when he tried to remember things related to JiEun.

“Good! Now it’s our turn to ask you questions”, Zinger’s firm voice suddenly made the boys startled. Okay, now it’s the main part of the conversation. “Why did you want to be caught?”

It was like HimChan had been waiting for this question, he answered right away without even a second to think, “To see you… It’s been a while since we last met. And we’re also tired of playing hide-and-seek. Plus we miss you….”. HimChan could successfully stop before he finished the words that were crossed over.

“That’s all?”, HyoSung sounded a bit disappointed. Her voice fell down like a rain-drop. Was she waiting for something more than that? HyoSung flipped her hair and rose herself from the chair. With a cold sign, HyoSung signal the guards to brought B.A.P out.

“I’ll hand you to my brother now…”