.:::POISON: Chapter 25:::.

►POISON◄

MinHee still wasn’t able to adapt with her new heart. She kept having trouble breathing and controlling its beat. As it used to belong to someone else really stubborn, the heart was also stubborn like its last owner. And as the owner of this heart could feel what she felt now, it was even harder for her to control her heartbeat. Because she was worried all the time. What if he found out this, what if he could feel that? It was hard for her to let a day pass by without some worries. It’s really inconvenient when someone knows exactly what you feel in whatever you do, and all the time.

When she let her sister know, SunHwa and Zinger suggested she should go for a run. It would help her as well as the heart to get healthier. Also, while running, she would have time to think about how to control her feelings in order not to let Zelo know, or just find away to deal with it. Anyway, she still had to live with his heart for… ever. And because her heart would beat fast when she ran, there was no need to worry if Zelo would realize that her heart skip a beat thinking of him.

MinHee had run around the tree-house three times. Since she was still weak, she started panting and her body almost collapsed. Someone gently carried her from the back and brought her inside to make sure that she wouldn’t faint in the middle of the forest.

“Kyaahhh…….. Let go of me!”, MinHee blushed and struggled out of Zelo’s embrace by kicking and shouting to him. It was very embarrassing to be hugged after doing exercise because of the sweat. Zelo put her down when they reached the balcony. He told her to sit there and breathed in and out with the fresh air.

Her face was still red and her heart was racing again. Zelo smirked and peeped at her sheepishly then took out a small cotton towel to wipe the sweat on her forehead and temples.

“I thought you liked being carried by me…”, Zelo let his legs loosened outside the balcony and leaned backward while propped his hands behind his back, looked up at the beautiful blue sky with glorious sunshine. He didn’t mean to blame her. He just wanted to express that out. But MinHee thought she made him upset so she had to deny.

“Aniyo…”, she took the towel from his hand, “It’s not that I don’t like it… But it’s awkward…”. MinHee was worried again so her heart gained its speed.

“What makes you worried?”, Zelo asked when he felt that right away. He looked at her to wait for the answer and realized her face was much redder this time. MinHee stayed quiet. If she told him it was because she had just run and her body was really dirty, then he carried her and that made her worried, Zelo would sure give her another blame for her silly girly worries.

“You don’t want to say? If only I could also read your mind”, with one fluid motion, he pulled her into his arms. “Don’t play hard-to-get with me or I’ll make you talk!”, he leaned down close to her face and lent her a kiss while squeezing her inside his lap. Feeling her fluttering, Zelo pulled her out and turned panic thinking she must have been very painful.

To reassure him, she said, “It’s not painful at all. In fact, I’ll be hurt if you stop…”

 

=====================================POISON25==================================

 

“OMG They’re back!”, Zinger saw two familiar figures making their way towards the tree. She felt relieve than ever. Dashing to the elevator to wait for them, she screamed out to tell everyone that HyunAe and YongGuk were back.

As SunHwa and DaeHyun were instructing AhSeung and JongUp to practice on the basement, YoungJae rested his head on the book. Now he really gave up on it. The whole book was blank.

“Hey…”, YongGuk knocked on his back, “Found out what it means?”. YoungJae gasped. The leader gave him this mission and he couldn’t complete it. Disappointedly, he sighed out heavily and shook his head.

“Let me see…”, YongGuk opened the book and magically, he saw words on the next page. He rubbed his eyes to make sure that they were really there.

“If you can read these lines, it means you’re taking the right steps to become a Poison Heir…”, he read the words which made YoungJae totally awake from his sleepiness.

“What?”, YoungJae snatched back the book but he couldn’t see anything. “Where did you read that from?”

YongGuk pointed to the first line of the blank page but all YoungJae saw was nothing. The both exchanged surprise looks to each other.

“You can read it?”, of course YoungJae wasn’t that dumb to ask that question but he was so amazed with what was happening, and felt a bit delightful too. At least YongGuk could get along with the Princess.

“But how could you do that? I mean…”, YoungJae turned back to the first page, “Remember, there is only the true love can receive the connection with ‘Poison’ from her.”

Suddenly YongGuk felt himself trembling with happiness. Luckily, HyunAe had already dashed to their room or else both of them would be looking at each other awkwardly. YoungJae didn’t know exactly what had happened but seeing YongGuk’s gummy smile, he thought they were in love now.

“Bang!”, YoungJae held his wrist to stop him from running away after blushing. “Yah… tell me what happened!”

YongGuk pushed him off and yelled, “Whatever… Why do you have to care?”. Then he ran as fast as he could to the second floor.

YoungJae tilted his head to the side and scratched the back of his neck, “They must have done something…”

HyunAe was changing clothes when she saw her own reflection in the mirror. “Oh no…”, she whined softly seeing the scars and wound on her body, almost everywhere in her skin. Since she met B.A.P, all this scars and wounds came to her. It wasn’t painful anymore as she could get used to with it.

“You’re still y anyway…”, YongGuk entered the room and approached her from behind. Immediately, she grabbed her clothes and put them on very fast, not to let YongGuk have another chance to look at it. Then she went outside to let him change his.

 

=====================================POISON25==================================

 

Zelo slid his arms under MinHee’s shirt which made she gasp. She let go of his lips and stared at him. “What are you…?”

“I love you!”, again MinHee was choked by his sudden confession. Couldn’t move or say anything, she stayed still dumfounded. Zelo was about to continue doing what he was doing but she slapped on his shoulders.

“You don’t want me?”, he asked while inflating his cheeks and his eyebrows knitted sadly, then his puppy eyes opened widely. With this kind of begging, no one is really able to deny.

“Of course I want you but…”, MinHee hesitated as she didn’t want to let him know the simple and silly reason was because her body wasn’t in the right status to accept his.

Zelo pushed her off his lap and stood up. “Fine! Then enjoy your buts! Why do you keep refuse me whenever I ask for you? You don’t love me right?”. MinHee had never seen him this mad before. Maybe he was really disappointed to be ignored by her. Whatever, he was longing for her and she ruined their moment just because some nonsense reasons.

As he angrily walked away, MinHee chased after him and hugged him from the back, “I love you too…”.

Zelo loosened her embrace and kept walking forward. MinHee had to dash to in front of him and coddled, “Please… I want you…”

Now it was his turn playing hard-to-get. Zelo crossed his arms under his chest and turned his face away, not even peeped at her for a second. MinHee pouted and kept begging him but he refused all three times. A tear fall down from her watery eyes and she started crying like a child.

Zelo was shocked as he didn’t think she would use this trick. “Fine fine…”, Zelo hugged her and tapped slightly on her back. “Let’s take a bath first!”, he carried her in bridal style and stormed to their room.

 

=====================================POISON25==================================

 

“You’re afraid of what?”, HyoSung asked JiEun to repeat what her had said again, or just simply because she was too shocked. “You mean AhSeung isn’t your sister?”

JiEun nodded silently and fetched a soft sigh. “She isn’t even a Matokian! She came from another planet!”

“Then how could…?”, HyoSung was paused by plenty of questions inside her head coming out at the same time. “Wait… How could she become your sister?”

“Just like you found HyunAe in the war, I found AhSeung there too but she was a Neverlander…”, JiEun finally told the truth to her friend. The truth she had been hiding for a long time. And she came to talk to HyoSung about this because she knew TaeSung and HyoSung were also hiding her the same about HyunAe.