.:::POISON: Chapter 7:::.

►POISON◄

MinHee was walking with a high speed so the force of the crash was a bit strong. While MinHee was busy rubbing her forehead to ease the pain, that ‘something’ accused her, “I saw you eavesdropping!!!”

MinHee continued rubbing her stung forehead and didn’t even care about what he said. Her forehead had gone red as it hit the guy’s hefty chest.

“Is it that hurt?”, Zelo rubbed her forehead gently.

“Don’t touch me!”, MinHee violently pushed him off then took several steps far away from him because her little punch couldn’t move Zelo’s imposing body much.

“Sorry…”, even though his voice was expressionless but it sounded caring and worried.

MinHee glanced at the clumsy giant half-robot in front of her in a huff. She didn’t have enough good impression to reply him, or at least to tell him that she was fine. With her madness, MinHee headed back to the living room but she was stopped by Zelo’s question, “You like Bang hyung that much?”

MinHee halted suddenly and turned around with a mere thought in her mind, “Is it that evident?”

“I know he is a good guy… I mean, he is extremely nice. He saved my life…”, Zelo fetched a sigh before saying, “but I don’t think he’ll like you so… Don’t hurt yourself!”

“Are you telling me to quit?”, MinHee rolled her eyes after crossing her arms.

Zelo nodded tentatively without any other words.

“Why do you care?”, MinHee turned away coldly and her words were like a cold water ladle slapped in Zelo’s face.

 

==================================POISON7======================================

 

“Ta-dah!”, Zinger put the big cake down in the middle of the kitchen table. Letting her little kids gathered around to decorate it, Zinger tenderly told them, “Put a lot of fruits and chocolates!”

“Zinger, your cakes are always so delicious”, DaeHyun wiped a small amount of cream on the surface and it.

Zinger smashed DaeHyun’s mischievous hand, “Let’s turn it into a spiffy cake then share with your members!”

“I know I know…”, DaeHyun quickly covered the cake with many slices of fruits and rolls of chocolates. Quickly, he brought the cake out as he couldn’t wait any longer to taste it. Passing by HyunAe leaning her back on the fridge, DaeHyun stopped and gave the cake to her, “Want some?”

HyunAe shook her head without even a single thought, “I’m on a diet…”. Girls don’t want to act like they are gluttonous in front of boys, especially the boys that they have set their eyes on.

“Oh okay…”, DaeHyun gave her back an eye-smile and walked out. He should have insisted her on having a piece of it, maybe HyunAe would listen to him. But it seemed that DaeHyun didn’t realize HyunAe had a crush on him.

While Zinger was baking more cakes, SunHwa opened a bag of snack and poured it into a big bowl.

“Ah, cheesetos!”, JongUp beamed brightly with his hands received the bowl from SunHwa.

But the bowl didn’t touch the back of his palms yet, “Hold on!”. SunHwa snatched it back. “Introduce yourself first and I’ll give you this!”

“Me?”, JongUp pointed at himself. Both Zinger and SunHwa nodded. Moving the bowl around to tease JongUp, SunHwa urged him.

“My name is JongUp…”, JongUp sheepishly smiled and bowed to them.

“Alright, JongUp! Why did you join B.A.P? You didn’t want to be a robber at first, did you?”, SunHwa gave the bowl of cheesetos to him.

JongUp took one piece and threw it into his mouth, “My parents died in the civil war. I was wandering when I met four guys in army uniform fixing their spacecar with difficulty. I have some knowledge about machine so I helped them. As I told them I was orphan, they let me join the band in return”

Zinger put another cake in the middle of the kitchen table, “Then I wonder how they met Zelo…”

“Zelo?”, JongUp took more pieces of cheesetos, “I want to tell you his story too but I don’t think the author will let me. He has to tell it himself!”

Zinger and SunHwa burst to laugh, “Ok then we should just wait!”

 

==================================POISON7======================================

 

“So all the thing you did just to fool me right?”, YoungJae looked at AhSeung sitting on the other side of the table, “And I did fall into your trap…”

“Mianhae… I didn’t mean to put you off the scent. But it was our mission. All the three of us had to lead you guys to off your guard so you would be caught easily…”, AhSeung pouted and looked down at the table, “But you guys knew it from the start and made use of us…”

“That’s not the answer I want! Answer me, you don’t like me at all right?”, YoungJae clenched a fist and struck it on the table. He felt angry with himself letting a girl played with his feelings.

“I told you I didn’t want to do that!”, AhSeung stomp her heels in a huff.

“Why are you mad at me? I’m the one that has to be mad at you! You fooled me around, got me twisted. You think it was fun?”, YoungJae rose himself quickly from the chair, “I thought you liked me… and it hurt me!”

“But I do like you…”, AhSeung slurred and kept the words tight inside .

YoungJae had never felt this disappointed before because he had never let a girl got this deep inside his heart before.

“I’m sorry…”, AhSeung apologized for the second time. It was worth repenting as YoungJae was such a smart guy who could easily discriminate what was right and what was wrong to do. It was just his pride was injured and that made him become too unpleased to forgive her.

DaeHyun brought the cake to the table that AhSeung and YoungJae were sitting on. He stopped before getting too close to the table as he could feel the crackle of the furious in the air around them. DaeHyun could even see some upset clouds above their heads and there would be a prolonged thunderstorm if they kept looking at each other with angry eyes like that.

Luckily, YongGuk came back from the balcony and dashed to DaeHyun to ask for a piece of cake. “Zinger baked this?”

“Um…”, DaeHyun nodded then nudged YongGuk, “They look scary!”, and signaled with his eyes turning to the table.

YongGuk felt exactly the same with DaeHyun. He quickly snatched the cake from DaeHyun’s hands to put it down on the table, “Have some…”

Both AhSeung and YoungJae startled. Thanks to YongGuk’s offer, they both got out from their sulky glare and shook away their argument, acted like nothing happened.

MinHee had just stepped inside the living room when SunHwa called her from the kitchen, “MinHee ah, bring these cakes out!”

“Ne…”, obediently, MinHee did what her sister told with the help of HyunAe and JiEun.

“Chan and HyoSung haven’t come out yet?”, YongGuk counted the people sitting on the table and stood up when he saw there were two members missing. Zelo sat down on a chair and took a peep at MinHee when MinHee took a peep at YongGuk.

“They said that they needed to discuss something… Now I’m really curious what they are discussing about”, SunHwa looked towards the direction of HyoSung’s room.

Zinger giggled with a naughty thought in her mind than cooed it to SunHwa, “Something like their underwear’s color…”. Then they both burst to laugh in front of their dongsaengs’ curious eyes.

Without hesitation, YongGuk headed towards HyoSung’s room. “Aish… How can they use the public time for personal problems?”. And also without hesitation, he knocked on the door.

HimChan immediately fastened his shirt with buttons and opened the door. “What’s that?”

YongGuk giggled at HimChan’s dissatisfactory face. Using his hand to fix HimChan’s hair, he whispered, “Well… Ok, just finish what you are busy doing… I’ll tell them that you’re extremely busy discussing about a big problem!”, then YongGuk awkwardly scratched his head and turned back to the living room.

When YongGuk came back to the table, he was questioned by many eyes looking at him with curiosity, “What are they doing?”. But the answer they got was a mysterious gummy smile from him.

After a friendly dinner, they knew each other a bit more, they talked a lot until very late at night and all realized that they needed to take a rest. Eventually, they came up with the idea sleeping together. Let’s imagine that it was like a pajama party. In fact, it really was. Although they didn’t have pajama to wear, they had a pajama party in the living room of the spaceship.

Before that, YongGuk replaced the almost-die-battery of Zelo with a brand new one to make sure he would stay conscious until they found a place to charge him.

Everybody, except HyoSung and HimChan, divided into two lines: one for boys and one for girls, lying opposite one another with their heads clustered in the middle.

When Zinger clapped her hands two times to turn the lights off, the room sunk down into darkness and silence.

MinHee didn’t like sleeping in the dark so she kept turning from side to side. Plus, her eyes didn’t want to close at all because YongGuk was lying opposite with her but a bit further to the left. This meant she could look at him clearer and closer than ever. Zelo heard the noise MinHee made whenever she turned her body and wished he could do something to help her.

Even though YoungJae was very mad at AhSeung, he chose to sleep opposite with her. A block of her hair reached his ear. YoungJae grabbed it gently and played with it for a while. He couldn’t deny how much he loved the smell.

HyunAe was sleeping next to JiEun. This pretty girl lying in front of her was going to become a part of her family soon, very soon. As being surrounded by the darkness and silence, she suddenly had the feeling that something awful was coming. HyunAe didn’t like the feeling at all because it was totally the same with the feeling she had had the night before she had lost her family. Closing her eyes tightly, HyunAe tried to shake away the scene when she woke up and her family all died…

YongGuk was worried about what HyoSung was up to. As the best warrior, he foresaw that she had a plan, a whole complete plan and he was sure that HimChan could already find out what that was.

Let’s all wait for the next chapter to see what is happening :))