.:::POISON: Chapter 11:::.

►POISON◄

With the serious manner of a King, a gentle man dressed in a freshly laundered white shirt with a pair of milky coffee colored trousers stepped stably down from his monumental royal spaceship – the one and only designed and created for him, the King of MATO Planet.

 

 

TaeSung ordered all the maids and guards to keep quiet as he knew everybody in the Palace was still sleeping. When he reached the hall, the very first thing he did was to find his beloved fiancée. He knew for sure that she must have been awake already. He twiddled the engagement ring on his finger while walking meditatively towards the last window at the corner of the hall - where they first met – hoping the ring would give him a clue where she was.

Suddenly from behind, the warmth embraced his waist. The happiness immediately lifted the corners of his lips up to form a smile.

“Jagiya!”, JiEun slurred cutely as she let him turned around to hug her. The tall and big fiancé held his tiny lady inside his arms and rested his cheek on her head.

“Did you sleep well last night?”, TaeSung pulled JiEun slightly out a bit to look at her face, then caressed her cheek. JiEun nodded with a big smile before dashing into his lap again.

But the cheesy moment couldn’t last longer because the noisy killjoy - as known as the Viceroy – HyoSung broke it. Rushing down from upstairs, HyoSung called her brother merriedly, “Oppa!”

TaeSung gasped and let go of JiEun right away, cleared his throat and waved back to her, “Annyeong”. He was such a great actor to hide his disappointment inside then grinned to his sister, “How is everything?”

“Everything is extremely good!”, HyoSung gave him two thumbs followed by a wink and turned to JiEun, urging her to prepare for the engagement ceremony. Waited until JiEun had completely been away from both of them, HyoSung let out a deep sigh and plopped herself down on a couch.

“You should have told me earlier about everything!”, TaeSung received a blame from HyoSung immediately.

“I’ve just found out last night!”, TaeSung sat down next to her, touching his chin meditatively, “Are you sure HyunAe will be safe?”

“Pretty sure! I gave her such a great team to be with her. Now she will be protected!”, HyoSung put her palm on his shoulder to reassure him that everything would be fine.

“You know how important she is to us, to this Planet… We can’t let her be in danger!”, though, TaeSung’s insecurity was still there. Poor the King who loved his Planet wholeheartedly, his mind couldn’t stop thinking about the safety and the profit of MATO even when it was his big day.

“I know… Oppa, do you trust me?”, HyoSung stood up and asked him the last question.

“Of course I trust you!”, TaeSung shrugged his shoulders and grinned at HyoSung’s funny and silly question.

“And I trust B.A.P! So just let them complete their mission…”, HyoSung padded out with a confident attitude that she had never had. She always trusted her team, which they should have known.

 

 =====================================POISON11==================================

 

“Ah… What am I thinking? I’ve slept a lot and now my brain is more stupid!!! I can’t think of any reason that sounds good to exchange our partners!”, MinHee buried her head in her hands and began to blame herself.

MinHee, AhSeung and HyunAe were having a meeting on the balcony of the first floor, near the place that MinHee fell down last time, with B.A.P gathered around. When they woke up early in the morning, HyoSung had given them such a big mission for today: Protect the Princess because there would be some guests in the engagement party only came to kidnap her.

“At least you can sleep! I couldn’t close my eyes!”, HyunAe rolled her eyes, crossing her arms angrily, “I couldn’t even lay down because Bang was sleeping in the bed!”

“I’m luckier than you because Dae slept on the floor but… I was worried about something so I also couldn’t sleep…”, AhSeung glanced hesitantly at YoungJae and looked away immediately when he turned his head to her.

“OH MY GOSH PRINCESS!”, MinHee shouted out loudly and then turned the volume down to whisper,”I’m dying to sleep with Bang!”

“And Dae won’t have to stay on the cold floor. He can sleep with me!”, HyunAe fetched another sigh.

“The Viceroy said that she would give us a week to make the last decision whether we want to change our partners!”, AhSeung repeated twice because the other two were busy sinking down under their own disappointment.  

While the girls were arguing, B.A.P looked down at the hall below to check if anyone looked suspect. It was almost midnoon so there wasn’t any guest there, only the maids, guards and other royal officials were preparing for the engagement ceremony.

JongUp looked up at the opposite balcony as he saw something moving and it caught his eyes. Nudging the others, JongUp’s voice turned panic all of a sudden, “Guys… I think we have guests!”

HimChan threw his look to the balcony on the opposite and smirked at the guy who was staring at him, “Hello old friends! What are you doing here?”

“I’m the one that need to be surprised to see your presence! What are the most dangerous criminals doing here?”, that guy said and his screw burst to laugh blackguardly. They all looked so villainous that DaeHyun’s guard pushed him to put his hand on the gun and ready to pull it out.

“Calm down Dae…”, YongGuk stopped DaeHyun from shooting anyone by pushed back the gun inside his pocket.

“Relax guys… We come in peace! A friendly representative from Neverland! We’re invited to the party, ok?”, that person hand out some invitations to prove that their presence here was legitimate.

“So enjoy your party!”, HimChan coldly replied with his non-expression voice, pointing the peace fingers towards both his eyes and then at that guy, as if to say ‘I’m watching you’.

The guy responded with a shrug and before turning around to his screw, he took a peep at the girls sitting behind B.A.P, murmuring to himself, “Princess…”

B.A.P turned their back against the balcony and sat down on the couch in front of the girls.

“You know him?”, HyunAe widened her eyes and her expression was like that guy was something she didn’t want to talk about.

“You know him?”, YongGuk asked in return with the same expression. He didn’t mean to copy her but their feeling towards that person was in the same level, the worst.

HyunAe sighed briefly and told the story she wanted to forget, “Last month he came here to propose to me!”

“WHAT????”, AhSeung and MinHee enlarged their eyes. But B.A.P didn’t. They knew their enemies too well that even the most evil plan of them could be seen through.

“He comes back again today, it means he’s planning something. And it’s not coincident when HyoSung gave us this mission…”, HimChan was brooding, scratching his head to make a quick decision. Just a second later, he pointed at Zelo and JongUp, “You two go find out what is happening!”

 Zelo and JongUp stood up without wasting another minute, and then with a serious attitude, they saluted, “Yes sir!”

 

=====================================POISON11==================================

 

From the other side, Shin SooHyun, the bad guy we had just talked about was also thoughtful with the appearance of B.A.P, which made his plan twisted. “They dyed their hair and their clothes… Royal Body Guards’ uniforms… It seems that they gave up on being criminals...”

“But from thieves to Royal Body Guards is such a long step…”, AJ admitted, “as long as unbelievable…”

“It seems that they used some tricks to cover the King’s eyes… Shouldn’t we show everybody their real faces now?”, Hoon asked after a moment of being pensive.

SooHyun replied him with a proud smile and talked to the rest, “Now we should think of something to burst B.A.P in front of the King. TaeSung should know that his Guards are the most wanted criminals!”

“Leave it to me…”, KiSeop stood up and straightened himself out. And with a face of jerk, he smirked mysteriously.

 

=====================================POISON11==================================

 

“We met each other in some cases. SooHyun is interested in gems, especially those with pure color and special shapes…”, YoungJae continued the story about their enemies.

“Wait a minute! You mean they’re also thieves like you?”, AhSeung stopped him to ask her question.

“No! He buys them! And please don’t say ‘thieves like you’…”, YoungJae turned mad again whenever AhSeung said something. He knew it wasn’t necessary to be like that but he couldn’t stop. He was in a huff with her, with another reason, of course.

“All the gems that SooHyun and his screw - U-KISS - tended to buy are very expensive but they all were stolen by us before he could even take a look at them. That’s why he really hates us!”, YongGuk finished the story while YoungJae was busy expressing his madness towards AhSeung.

“Ah… this is driving me insane! I just want to give him a shot!”, DaeHyun ruffled his hair but how cute he was that HyunAe had to giggle. “I need to wash my face to calm down…”, then he stood up and made his way to the restroom. Finding DaeHyun’s idea was reasonable, YongGuk also followed him to refresh himself by slapping water on his face.

A guy bumped into YongGuk when he opened the door. It was just a slight bump so nothing happened. The guy apologized with a slight bend and YongGuk bowed back in return. YongGuk watched over him for a second because there was a doubtful thought in his mind about the guy but then he shook it off. Stepping away, KiSeop lifted the corner of his lips up, smirking mysteriously.