.:::POISON: Chapter 6:::.

►POISON◄

The guards brought each member of B.A.P out of the detention room then HyoSung tended to follow them.

“Unni!!!”, HyunAe stopped HyoSung by standing in front of her and block her way, “You called us out here just for this? You didn’t even talk to us!!!”

“I’m going to talk now! But not here… You should follow us to the spaceship too!”, HyoSung slightly pushed her sister aside to hurriedly got on the spaceship.

HyunAe tilted her head after looking at AhSeung and MinHee, “What is she up to?”

“Hurry up!”, Zinger urged the girls from behind, “It’s going to be interesting!”

SunHwa also pushed the girls because they didn’t even want to move their feet, “Now you have to follow our plan”

AhSeung cooed to HyunAe, “Wish it’s something good…”

“Suddenly I’m scared…”, MinHee whispered.

“I don’t feel good either…”, HyunAe felt chill suddenly.

 

=================================POISON6========================================

 

After leading the six dangerous robbers to the room that Viceroy ordered them to, the guards removed their handcuffs and left. B.A.P was all surprised when they were untied. All six of them tentatively sat down because they didn’t know if they were allowed to sit. They were led to a big living room in the middle of the spaceship. What a luxury royal spaceship! It could be described as something like a palace, but it was a spaceship, or it could be called the moving palace.

HimChan leaned his back to the soft and smooth couch covered by velvet silk, “It’s like we’re staying in heaven for a while before being sent to hell…”

“Yeah…”, YongGuk also did the same with comfort, “you think TS will sentence us to die for losing Poison or for robbing?”

“I guess both…”, DaeHyun faced himself to a velvet squared pillow put on the couch.

“Or worse!”, YoungJae said it loudly like he was proud of it.

“At least we met them the last time!”, HimChan smiled with satisfaction.

Zelo said something softly into JongUp’s ear and JongUp replied to him, “I agree. We’re both too young to die. How can we sacrifice our lives for those four wanting to die? At least they have their girlfriends to meet for the last time…”

“I heard that!”, YongGuk scolded them. “What did I say about all six of us living and dying together?”. Then both of them sat quietly again, without a dare to open their mouths.

HyoSung entered the room with her girls behind. Sitting down on the couch opposite to B.A.P, HyoSung crossed both her legs and her arms. While waiting for the other girls to sit down next to her, HyoSungs started, “You let us catch you just to see us?”

“Who said that? We let you catch us because we want to die. It’s hard to earn a living lately”, HimChan sat up and coldly replied. He still looked so swag somehow. His appearance at that moment made HyoSung want to dash to him and hug him desperately.

Little did she know, he felt the same.

“Anyway, why did we have to set up a plan just to see the girls that betrayed us?”. HimChan looked at HyoSung, JiEun, SunHwa and Zinger each at a time. No, he didn’t want to say those things on purpose. He just had to stick to the plan.

“Bet—betr—betray…”, HyoSung stuttered. Her eyes were both soaked with tears. Who could believe that HimChan was saying such painful things? “WE DIDN’T BETRAY YOU!”. HyoSung’s madness got her stand up. With the awareness of the need of being calm, HyoSung sat down before continuing, “I admit that I chose my brother’s side over you… But what could we do? How could I leave my brother for a womanizer like you?”

“Wo—womanizer?”, HimChan got to his nerves with HyoSung’s retaliation. His fists were clenched and he felt like his stomach was burning up.

“Anyway… That’s why we tried to catch you this time…”, SunHwa hurriedly added before a war raging on between HyoSung and HimChan. “We want to give you a chance to prove that you are innocent, that it wasn’t you who caused the missing of Poison!”

All the four were shocked with the new plot twist. They didn’t think about this on the plan. In fact, who could know this? They all thought that they were kicked away and would never have a chance to deny the unjust punishment. The chance came when they least expected it.

“Do you know how hard it is to hide all these headlines on the newspapers, all the gossip royal officials, all the rumors about the six best absolute perfect criminals away from TS?”, Zinger said with huff. It wasn’t easy at all to do that because the whole planet knew about B.A.P so they had to do their best to stop all the sources of news that could approach the Monarch.

“Why are you… doing this for us?”, YoungJae stuttered as he was so emotional.

JiEun counted her fingers. “First, to justify you guys. Second, to find Poison. Our planet really needs that gem right now!”

“To do those things, we need you back!”, HyoSung finally calmed herself down and talked normally with an unflappable voice. “As we did a really good job during the training course, this time I want to let our sisters join it!”

“Why don’t you….?”, HimChan was about to ask but he found the answer immediately himself, “Ah… Now you’re being controlled by TS… you can’t go back to the training place”

“That’s the problem!”, Zinger nodded.

“To start the training course, three of you will be three of our sisters’ partners”, HyoSung left the couch and signaled to HimChan, “You guys take a rest! I’ll talk to Chan about the members so we can pick three pairs”

HimChan immediately followed HyoSung to her room.

“WAaaaaaa…..”, Zelo touched his face, “then we still haven’t died yet?”

“Yeah… we’re still alive!”, JongUp gave Zelo a big hug.

Being annoyed by the youngest boys’ noise, MinHee looked around to find a place to relax and she found YongGuk following JiEun to somewhere. MinHee didn’t want to eavesdrop their conversation but she was curious as YongGuk was her favorite guy. So she followed them.

To celebrate the day they finally meet each other again, Zinger and SunHwa suggested cooking something. With a big interest in food, DaeHyun agreed right away. While his small eyes were craving for food, he couldn’t realize who was who, and he grabbed JongUp to the kitchen instead of YoungJae.

HyunAe found the awkwardness when she was left with AhSeung and YoungJae. Knowing that they need a private space to be with each other, HyunAe quickly followed the others to the kitchen.

 

=================================POISON6========================================

 

HyoSung let the security system scanned her fingertips and dragged HimChan inside when the door opened. HimChan wasn’t surprised much when he saw the decoration inside. HyoSung was the Viceroy then, rich and powerful. What he noticed was the style of the room, it was HyoSung’s style, like always.

“I don’t think you’re doing this because of me…”, HimChan sat down on edge of her bed and  took of his coat. Was it warm because HyoSung turned the electronic fireplace on or because he was staying in the room with her?

“I don’t care if you believe it or not… It was my fault anyway. I left you alone dealing with everything…”, HyoSung took of her coat and hung it on a hump on the wall with her back against HimChan.

HimChan smiled to himself, “You babo…” . Walking towards HyoSung without her knowing, HimChan put his arms around her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder, “I always trust you no matter what…”

HyoSung let him stay like that for a while. She missed the warmth of him so much. His warmth spread over her body and it was this feeling that HyoSung missed the most.

With the intention to give HimChan a hug, HyoSung opened his lap a bit so she could turn around. Taking the chance, HimChan pushed her against the wall and gently locked her lips before she even finished saying, “I miss you…”

 

=================================POISON6========================================

 

JiEun walked to the so-called balcony. It was a lobby but inside the giant glass, which let people enjoy the beautiful night view. There were many stars that night. The brightness of them could lighten up the whole area. YongGuk caught up with her.

“I saw your wound being bandaged…”, JiEun’s voice started as soft as a light wind.

YongGuk didn’t need to ask how JiEun could realize he was injured even though he was wearing a thick coat outside. He knew that JiEun knew, that’s all.

“It was HyunAe…”, YongGuk  touched his injured shoulder gently. JiEun trembled a bit when she heard the low voice that she was longing to.

“I know…”, JiEun said, with her eyes staring at the stars. “I suggested her. The first time I met her, I knew that she was your type…”

“Ji…”, YongGuk just called her name unintentionally and said nothing more than that.

MinHee hid herself near the door. As there were so many doors, MinHee chose the closest to them, “Bang and Ji…?”

JiEun slowly turned to YongGuk to look at his face, “How amazing… the scar… it disappeared!”

YongGuk touched his left cheek with his palm. “Yes… I’m glad that it’s gone. Now it means I can move on…”

“I’m sorry…”, JiEun put her warm palm on his. “I didn’t mean to slash you…”

YongGuk pulled JiEun’s hand off, “It’s ok. It’s over anyway!”

“I’m sorry for your wounds. I can’t heal it anymore…”, JiEun tried to say more to hold YongGuk back when he turned his back around.

“I found a girl. She will heal it for me. You don’t have to worry about that!”, YongGuk not only didn’t stop his steps but also started walking faster.

JiEun let out a deep sigh. How she felt so dark out among those twinkling stars.

MinHee could understand some small parts of the conversation but she also admitted that eavesdropping wasn’t a good idea at all. Because she found out that YongGuk was setting his eyes on another girl, not her. MinHee disappointedly came back to her room. Since her head was hanging down with the disappointment, MinHee bumped into something.

“I saw you eavesdropping!”

 

 

===========

You know that HyoSung's brother is TS (LMAO for the name I gave him).

Actually, at first I didn't mean to make him a character, but now to make a steady plot, I need him.

And yeah because I thought he wasn't important so I called him TS (haha it means TS Entertainment)

But now I really need a name for him.

He's a kind and nice King of MATO Planet. My dear readers, please give a name!

Please please please please think of a name for him!