.:::POISON: Chapter 10:::.

►POISON◄

How coincidently when the room in which MinHee was sleeping was right there, looking over the tea-room. And how coincidently MinHee opened the door right at the moment YongGuk locked HyunAe’s lips. Poor the little girl who had just woken up from her shock of almost falling down from the first floor before that, now she had to witness this scene. MinHee really liked YongGuk, very much. This could kill her at the point.

Luckily, Zelo pulled her back and into his arms and kept her head in front of his chest, in order not to let her see more of it. Both MinHee and Zelo heard the crackle of her heart breaking apart. Zelo gently led her back to the bed and hugged her tighter when MinHee burst into tears. Her body melted and was as soft as butter because of the pain. Zelo couldn’t say anything but holding her and gave her his shoulders to cry on.

Zelo felt so unfair. Even though he admitted that YongGuk was much hotter than him so many girls kept gathering around him but Zelo had his own style too. And please he didn’t want to hear the reason from anyone that because he was a robot!

Crying in Zelo strong and warm lap, MinHee fell asleep again. To make sure that MinHee wasn’t roused by his movements, Zelo gently laid her down, fixed the blanket for her before walking around the room to find a power socket to recharge himself. Zelo sat down on the floor and plugged himself into the socket at the corner of the wall. How conveniently, he could watch MinHee from here. “Goodnight MinHee…”, Zelo also closed his eyes and slept.

 

===================================POISON10===================================

 

At last, YoungJae reached the rest stop at the hall. The lift seemed long and tiring because they didn’t exchange any words during it. YoungJae didn’t complain about the weight or anything involved. He merely felt a bit sad because AhSeung didn’t talk to him. He didn’t know how much AhSeung blushed on his back.

YoungJae let AhSeung down on one of the sofas. YoungJae stood straight up then looked at her like he was waiting for an expression of thankfulness from her. AhSeung’s face reddened as all of her front body touched his back. She wondered if he felt anything. Although she wanted to say thanks to him but there was something stuck in , maybe it was the girls’ pride. Snatching the book out of YoungJae’s hands, AhSeung coldly opened it and read.

YoungJae rolled his eyes and blamed her, “Yah! I gave you a piggy-back ride to here!”

“Who asked you to?”, AhSeung replied expressionless like she didn’t care with her eyes didn’t move from the book.

“You…”, YoungJae wanted to scold her more but it sounded a bit impolite and plus, this girl wasn’t worth his words at all. Yes, he meant it but he was pissed off so never mind, it wasn’t what he really meant to think. Instead, they exchanged a fierce glance as if it could sharply chop a tree into pieces.

Plopping himself down on another sofa near there, YoungJae thought to himself, “How can I like her this much? You’re crazy, Jae! But from that moment when I saw her…”. His right hand pinched his left hand continuously to chase away the butterfly flying inside his stomach.

Despite being pretending to read the book but the fact was AhSeung’s eyes were looking at his actions. She felt a bit guilty and rude to act like that. After making up her mind and inhaling a deep breath, AhSeung closed her book hesitantly and whispered, “Thank you…”

But, YoungJae fell asleep already. AhSeung scratched the back of her neck and cursed at the book.

 

===================================POISON10===================================

 

HyoSung, Zinger and SunHwa were walking towards the hall to hold a meeting with their kids. By the way, SunHwa stopped to check if MinHee was better and she didn’t feel surprised at all when she saw MinHee still sleeping on the bed while Zelo was sleeping at the corner. Quietly closed the door, SunHwa giggled and raised more approval of this couple.

While waiting for SunHwa, HyoSung saw HyunAe and YongGuk in the tea-room.

“Oh wow… you’re eating!”, HyoSung breathed a sigh of relief seeing her sister having dinner. Finally, HyunAe ate something. “How could you do that?”, HyoSung turned to YongGuk with a surprised yet grateful look.

“You know me…”, YongGuk smirked. Oh how much HyunAe wanted to punch that face of his. “I have my ways…”

“Thank you Bang!”, HyoSung beamed happily to both of them. With a giant huff, HyunAe stuffed the food into until it was full and pounded it while imagining she was chewing YongGuk. No the dinner wasn’t delicious at all, unlike the first spoon YongGuk fed her by his mouth. Was it the same dish?

Leaning down to rub HyunAe’s head, HyoSung told them, “Come to the rest stop at the hall when you’re done!”.

HyoSung, Zinger and SunHwa came there first and they found AhSeung reading book while YoungJae sleeping, JongUp sitting alone on another sofa playing a rubik cube and DaeHyun talking to AhSeung.

When they first took a look, this was what they thought: DaeHyun and AhSeung were a couple. It’s easy to understand since they both were whispering to each other like they didn’t want the others to eavesdrop their conversation.

In fact, DaeHyun just asked what happened to YoungJae, why he looked so depressed and AhSeung explained the whole story. Then as a bestfriend of YoungJae, DaeHyun gave AhSeung some advices to be friendly with him with also many of his habits. Because DaeHyun was talking about his bestfriend while AhSeung was talking about a guy that she liked so they seemed really understand each other, which made the older sisters misunderstand.

Too bad, HyoSung had made the decision. When YongGuk and HyunAe came, she started, “I call you here to tell you something. You all know that I want to let our sisters attend the training course that we did before and after it they will become agents. To do that, they need to have their partners… Since they know nothing about the course, I’ll choose their partners now…  COMPULSORY!”

SunHwa continued after HyoSung, “The first pair is Zelo and MinHee… Ah, we also chose the codename for you. From now all you have to call her ‘Hee’ only!”

“Like me right?”, JongUp pointed at himself, “My codename is Moon and they told me the basic rules but…  isn’t it impolite to treat them at someone who is at your age? I mean, I can’t just call them by their codename…”

“It’s a rule, Moon…”, Zinger explained, “To keep your identify safe, we can’t reveal too much personal information like name, age… It’s ok, just call me Zinger, not ‘Zinger noona’”.

 JongUp nodded slightly yet cutely. He was such an obedient child.

“The second pair is…”, HyoSung announced, “HyunAe and…”.

Right at the moment HyunAe heard her name, she immediately knitted her hands together and prayed. “Please let it be Dae, please let it be Dae, please let it be Dae. I want to be with Dae. Please please please!”

“Bang, take care of the Princess!”, HyoSung winked to YongGuk.

“WHAT???? !!!”, HyunAe stood up all of a sudden. Her disappointment rose her up. Looking at her sister with puppy eyes, HyunAe begged, “Can’t I just…”

“NO!”, HyoSung cut off even before HyunAe finished her sentence, “This is a command! You have the responsibility to obey me, Princess! (If you want to be a Princess)”, HyoSung whispered in the end. YongGuk didn’t show any reaction. He should have acted something, approve or disapprove? If he said that he agreed completely, HyunAe would have a good reason to kick him but… He didn’t show anything.

Disappointedly dropped herself down on the sofas, HyunAe mumbled, “I want to be with Dae…”

“Andwe!”, SunHwa shook her head, “Dae goes with Seung…”

“WHAT?”, YoungJae woke up from his nap. “You mean they are partners…”

Zinger, HyoSung and SunHwa nodded at the same time. “If you don’t have any question, we’ll say one last thing and then we’ll go to bed okay?”

The normal people didn’t have anything to ask and the people who had a tone of questions to ask couldn’t stay in the normal state of mind. They were choked with surprise, speechless or dumbfounded. HyoSung considered the silence as a “Yes”.

Crossed her arms and flashed a smirk, HyoSung said, “Well, the final thing we want to say is…”

“Partners have to stay with each other even more than 24 hours / 7 days”, HimChan leaned his back at the closest pillar. “Share the same room. Do everything together…”

HyoSung looked at him and beamed proudly, “Thanks Chan… ”, then she walked towards him. Leaned up a bit to coo into HimChan’s ears “I can’t be more proud to have a partner like you…” while her hands put in front of his chest.

“Let’s  go to sleep…”, HimChan whispered back to her then put his arm around her waist.

Zinger and SunHwa told their kids to go to their rooms and sleep. JongUp urged YoungJae to go with him as Zinger said she had prepared a room for two of them. YoungJae’s eyes had been staring at AhSeung for a while but when AhSeung looked at him, he walked away.

YongGuk and DaeHyun also stood up but they couldn’t go because their partners were still sitting.

“24 hours / 7 days…”, repeated by AhSeung.

“Share the same room…”, repeated by HyunAe.

“NO!!!!!!!!”, the girls chorused, “WHY CAN’T WE BE WITH THE PARTNER WE LIKE?”

It may sound terrible but believe me, their scream was nothing compared to MinHee’s when she knew the truth the next morning.

 

Jeon HyunAe. Codename: Princess.

 

 

Song AhSeung. Codename: Seung.

 

 

Han MinHee. Codename: Hee