.:::POISON: Chapter 31:::.

►POISON◄

“Really?” YongGuk rounded his eyes to the limit. “I’m not dreaming, am I?”

HyunAe nodded. Looking at his extremely happy face, somehow she thought he turned back to a little kid and jumped around after receiving a big pack of candy. She startled when he embraced her tight from the back and rested his chin on her shoulder, “Gomawo…”

She hooked her fingers on his wrists tightening around her neck. “Don’t thank me just yet. It’s not because of you that I forgive you guys!” she also gave HyoSung a look to let her know that she was just being a real Princess and solved this problem the way a Princess should.

“It’s ok no matter what the reason is. You forgive us. That’s enough!” HyoSung smiled back. A very bright smile that made HyunAe feel warm inside. To her, HyoSung had been a family for such a long time. Regardless what she had done before, it didn’t matter anymore.

MinHee looked up at the face of the tall guy standing next to her and sent a smile. “You felt what my heart felt right?”

“Uhm… Thanks to you…” Zelo leaned down and left a kiss on her cheek. MinHee’s face flushed pink and she cleared to chase away her shyness.

“Everything is back to normal again! It’s all fine now!” Zinger and SunHwa did a hi-five. After calling for their partners, DaeHyun and JongUp, they headed to the girls’ room to sleep.

“Zinger and SunHwa are right. We should take a sleep now. Tomorrow will be a busy day!” HimChan left the corner of the room that he had been sitting at for a while and walked closer to HyoSung. Putting his arm around her waist, he whispered to her ear, “Let’s go to sleep, honey!”

Then when he passed Zelo, he grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the boys’ room no matter how the young boy was trying to stay a little more with his lover.

“I’ll go to sleep first!” HyunAe slowly opened YongGuk’s arms and left a peck on his cheek. However, she didn’t want to leave him as there was another big worry creating in her mind. Though, she would tell him later. Now everybody needed to rest.

 

=====================================POISON31==================================

 

“AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” A sudden and loud shout came from the boys’ room roused the whole spaceship from their tiring sleep. MinHee got up because she was startled. But then she laid down again as she hadn’t really been awake from her sweet dream yet. HyunAe and AhSeung were sleeping like dead for HyunAe was busy thinking until very early morning and AhSeung’s illness had been worse after last night when the truth was revealed.

Only the three oldest girls woke up and came out to check what was happening on the boys’ room. They were sleeping on a big mattress on the floor. Each of them was rolling deeply inside their own blanket. Except for DaeHyun with three blankets around him and JongUp, the young boy that had made the sound, with no blanket and was sitting on the floor, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Even though the sound was loud, the other boys were still sleeping soundly, especially HimChan and Zelo.

“What happened?” HyoSung worriedly asked.

“I had a bad dream…” JongUp answered with the voice of a sleepy person who had just been waken up by his own scream. “Because I didn’t say goodbye to Kitty so I had a bad dream about her…”

“Oh dear…” SunHwa stopped crossing her arms and patted towards the young boy. Rubbing his head, she laid her palms gently on his shoulders to calm him and said, “Moon, it’s ok! Kitty is a very strong lion. She’ll be fine!”

“Last night before going to sleep, Jae hyung said the same.” He looked to his left, at the corner, where YoungJae had slept last night to seek for his reply as ‘That’s true’ but…

“WHERE IS JAE?” Zinger bellowed. The two oldest guys suddenly got up in order, YongGuk first, HimChan second.

“He must be around…” immediately, YongGuk dashed out to the living room, then checked the kitchen, the balcony and rummaged the whole spaceship, while non-stop calling out YoungJae’s name. But, he was no where to be found.

“Oh no…” HimChan face-palmed himself. The broken-hearted boy must have lost his mind and done silly things.

“He’s gone…” YongGuk yelled in panic. He didn’t think YoungJae would leave regardless how hurt he was because he was the ‘brain’, the wisest boy in the group. He was too sapient to do such studid thing.

“Should we come around to look for him?” DaeHyun pointed out at the window. “Maybe he found out something outside! I know him. Jae is not that weak to be such a coward!” What DaeHyun said wasn’t for advocating for YoungJae. It was just he really understood his best friend.

“I think Dae is right!” Zelo also agreed.

YongGuk stepped closer to the window and took a look outside, “We’re here in Deathland…”

“Already?” SunHwa took fright again the second time after the first time she had heard that they would have to go to this place. This time, it was much scarier. They were right there!

“Let’s go outside…” HimChan urged the others then walking to the door and pressed button to open it. The first impression already scared him: a freezing breeze blew in, carrying the feelings of fear and the smell of the death. Welcome to Deathland!

The whole ground was covered by a thick layer of fog. You may think Deathland would be very dark and full of black things, but no, it was very white. The white fog flew very low on the ground, making people think they were walking on the surface of water. Except for the fact that they weren’t be able to walk above it. Then looked up on the sky, people would see the three planets around them.

“Jae ah!” HyoSung started yelling out his name, hoping he would be somewhere near the spaceship.

 “Jae…” AhSeung weakly followed the others. But she was still so sick that her steps weren’t normal. She had to lean on the flame of the big main door of the spaceship to take a breath.

HyunAe saw that so she turned back to help. “Seung, rest more! It’s ok. Everybody will look for Jae.”

“No…” she struggled to get out of the spaceship, “You don’t understand. U-KISS is here. I can feel it.”

“What? You mean Jae is in danger?” HyunAe asked to confirm. And with AhSeung’s slight nod as a firm reply, she hurriedly ran towards the others were rummaging the forest nearby to look for YoungJae.

“Guys… U-KISS is here! Be careful!”

As soon as she screamed out to warn them, a shot of gun was fired into the air by someone in the area very close to them.

“You’re right! We’re here!” a guy walked out from the dark forest, revealing his face and a smirk on his lips. Following him were his group and YoungJae being caught as a hostage.

As AhSeung had just rushed towards them, YongGuk immediately kept her in his arms and threatened them back. “SooHyun… I know you’re looking for this girl. I won’t hurt her, I promise! Release Jae and I’ll release her!”

“SooHyun please! Don’t hurt Jae…” AhSeung tried to persuade SooHyun by looking directly at him with her soaking eyes and her begging voice. Hopefully, he would change his mind. Because AhSeung was able to forsee what he was about to do.

“Let go of her first!” he took several steps back to stand right next to YoungJae and Eli who was keeping him. Pointing the gun at YoungJae’s temple, he smirked.

“DON’T…” AhSeung screamed out. “SooHyun I’m already here with you. We found each other. Please don’t hurt Jae!” she cried, mumbling words while sobbing.

YoungJae swallowed hard. Surprisingly, he smiled brightly back to her. Then he glanced at SooHyun and said with a very serious face, “Do it! Shoot me.”

SooHyun cocked the gun. Everybody could hear the sound ‘click’ from afar since the atmosphere became too quiet. The thick fog kept flowing around their feet. The scene seemed to be scary.

“NO!” AhSeung screamed out again. Being kept by YongGuk, she wanted to struggle out and dart towards them to stop all the silly things were happening.

SooHyun boggled looking at his girl crying for YoungJae. Glueing his eyes on YoungJae’s face, he held the gun high again, right at his temple and was ready to pull the trigger. “I found you. Then he stole you from me. I can’t forgive him!”

SooHyun looked at AhSeung and was a bit mad, “Now you’re even begging me to let him go… This is really unforgiveable!”