.:::POISON: Chapter 12:::.

►POISON◄

 

“Guys!”, in panic, Zinger looked for B.A.P and the girls. When she reached where they were sitting, she couldn’t even breathe. But there wasn’t time for her to steady her breath, Zinger stuttered in difficulty, “Th-the en-engage-engagement ri-ring… It’s misss-sss-sssing!”

“WHAT?”, all of them chorused. Such an awful news!

“Oh no…”, HyunAe felt like something flying through her heart because it was stingy. She was so scared. If something happened to the engagement, it meant she still couldn’t get any step closer to her crown.

“OMG How can it be an engagement ceremony without the ring?”, MinHee bit her lips nervously.

“What should we do?”, AhSeung asked turning to her sister. 

“We need to find it!”, HimChan took a peep at his wristwatch. It was 2pm. The ceremony would be started at 6.

“Is it their plan?”, YoungJae turned his head to look at the opposite balcony. U-KISS wasn’t there. YongGuk also looked at it. He swore that he could smell something fishy from here. They were up to something… What was their plan?

“GUYS!” , Zelo and JongUp ran back. Finally, they got the information, after a hard time eavesdropping and spying. JongUp’s head had a patch of white hair. He must have hid in somewhere dirty and uncomfortable.

DaeHyun dust if off when they sat down and started telling what they had figured out. SooHyun’s main aim was to marry the Princess. And if this time she still refused him, he would use the army method.

“It means a war?”, HyunAe sobbed. Her body was shaking up of fear. What the hell was happening to her? It was not easy at all to be the Princess.

Actually, they planned to kidnap her only, but because B.A.P was here to protect her, it would be better if they started a war. But why? The reasons couldn’t be found yet.

A guard suddenly padded towards them. TaeSung wanted to meet them all. It wasn’t normal when he convoked an extraordinary meeting like this.

Following the guard, they came in a big room. It seemingly was a meeting room for Royal people only, with an embellished cupola and two big chairs on the highest stair. TaeSung and Jieun were sitting on them, with HyoSung standing aside. They definitely were the chairs of the King and the Queen.

U-KISS was there too. B.A.P had braced themselves for whatever plan that U-KISS could come up with.  

Seeing JiEun sitting on the chair of the Queen, no one could deny how fit she was. YongGuk didn’t want to but his eyes peeped at her because of her attractiveness. JiEun looked away to avoid his look. All of a sudden, the wound on his shoulder became painful. He used the other hand to hold it and his wrist felt something bulging inside his jacket’s pocket.

YongGuk put his fingers into the pocket and… it was something having the shape of a ring. Slowly took it out, YongGuk closed his eyes because he knew that it would be that engagement ring. ! It must have been that guy who bumped into him at the restroom. There was only him had the chance to do this. And now he was sitting there in the crew of U-KISS. SHHIT!

“Oh my gawd… Isn’t it the engagement ring?”, SooHyun pretended to be surprised, but he couldn’t hide his smirk. Okay, what a nice plan, U-KISS!

YongGuk sighed hesitantly in order not to let anyone hear it. JiEun enlarged her eyes. No, JiEun knew for sure that YongGuk hadn’t stolen it, or not anyone else of B.A.P. They were trapped. No one believed it but what could they do? It was so obviously. And they couldn’t just say everything to TaeSung. Actually, if they had to tell everything, where should they start? From when they were in the same team with HyoSung, Zinger, JiEun and SunHwa? From when they lost ‘Poison’ and dismissed from their duties? Or from when they became the best absolute perfect criminals and had bad relationship with U-KISS? To TaeSung, they were all dead. How would things be solved without telling out all of the truth?

But… did you forget that we have a “Brain” here? With a quick mind, YoungJae found a way to explain to TaeSung. All he needed was some good actors and actresses who sympathized deeply with one another to make a perfect play. YoungJae turned to YongGuk and gave him a wink. Such a mysterious wink. How could YongGuk know what he was going to do? YongGuk just prepared himself for whatever YoungJae thought of. That was the only way. The result would be based on their teamwork.

“Aish… Ji ah! You didn’t tell your fiancé about it?”, YoungJae threw JiEun a look with a signal ‘follow me!’. Unfortunately, JiEun couldn’t get YoungJae’s plan. She understood his signal but she didn’t know what to follow.

“Unni! You lend Bang the ring, remember?”, AhSeung added. Surprisingly, AhSeung caught up with the plan pretty well. Or maybe she could only understand YoungJae, not his plan.

“Ah ah…”, JiEun finally got it, “That’s right!”. She hit her forehead to pretend that she forgot, “I lend Bang the ring because he couldn’t wait any longer to propose to the Princess…”, JiEun explained to TaeSung clearly.

HyunAe gasped, “What?”. She would have screamed out if it had been normal but they were acting so she just joined the game, “Really?”, she turned to YongGuk, “Oppa… I told you that we need to wait after the engagement… We can’t do this to my brother and my sister-in-law!”

SooHyun felt like he took a false step. What was happening? How could things turn out so smoothly like this? His plan was twisted again and this time, B.A.P got their advantage. He couldn’t hold his disappointment and his disgusting towards their fake acting, even though he admitted that their acting skill was good. Pointing at HyunAe, SooHyun bellowed, “Yah you! Don’t act like you’re the real Princess. You’re not their physical sister right?”

‘Not physical sister’, yes, that’s right. HyunAe stood still chilling. It was the top secret of the Planet, how could a foreigner came from another planet like him find out? Anyway, it wasn’t time to think of that.

“Not physical sister?”, Zelo knitted his brows. This information answered some questions for him but also opened up some more. He would find out about it later. Now he needed to concentrate on confronting U-KISS.

“That’s it! You lied to everybody, to your MATO and to our Neverland. And I almost got married to a FAKE Princess. I want to start a war now!”, SooHyun claimed it. The situation seemed to be dangerous. Uh oh…

“Calm down, Shin SooHyun!”, a male voice came from the door so everybody turned to it. SunHwa waved back to them from behind the guy.

The guy stared at SunHwa with an irritating face and his eyes were b with a glance telling her to stop. Obediently, SunHwa put her hands down and stood still.

“Who the hell are you?”, SooHyun asked in return.

“I’m Hwang KwangHee, the Galaxy Peace Protector, my mission is to resolve all the contradictions between Planets of the Galaxy and make sure that no war will be formed”, while KwangHee introduced himself, SunHwa nodded continuously with the attitude of ‘yes he’s right!’

KwangHee gave SunHwa another stare and added, “If you do something silly again, I won’t talk to you!”. SunHwa seemingly listened to him this time, she scratched the back of her neck and stood still next to him. KwangHee continued, “I’ve followed you and your crew since long ago. And I found out that you were looking for a special gem called ‘Poison’…”

How funny when SooHyun didn’t feel much surprised hearing KwangHee talking about ‘Poison’ but it was HimChan, YongGuk, DaeHyun and YoungJae who gasped.

“I don’t know what is related between MATO’s Princess and Poison but it seems that you need all two of them to do something evil…”, KwangHee made his way towards SooHyun and felt satisfactory when SooHyun expressed his disappointing face. His plan was figured out.

 When KwangHee lost his awareness, Eli pulled out a gun and shot him. Hearing the sound of a gun fired, all of them got down on the floor, only DaeHyun could react immediately by replying Eli with a shot on his leg. U-KISS disappeared in just a minute later.

“Jagiya!”, SunHwa ran to KwangHee’s side in panic. “Are you okay?”, she set tears already.

“I’m fine…”, KwangHee slowly got up. Taking off the thick coat outside, KwangHee showed out his bulletproof jacket inside and a bullet was stuck right in front of the position of his chest. It was close.

SunHwa wiped her tears in a huff, “Jagiya! I thought you were…”. KwangHee burst to laugh seeing her cute reaction. Wiping the tears for her, KwangHee apologized by a kiss.

“It’s too dangerous!”, HyoSung got up thanks to HimChan’s help. “We need to find a place for Princess. Somewhere not too far but safe and secret…”

“Take her to our tree house…”, HimChan suggested.

“It’s been years since we left there… I don’t think it’s still available…”, Zinger denied HimChan’s idea.

“No it’s still!”, HyoSung supported HimChan. “It was built strong, solid and stable. There’s no way it would be damaged by time!”

“It’s a good idea!”, TaeSung also agreed, “Anywhere far away from U-KISS please… Don’t let Princess be in danger!”.

Walking to YongGuk, TaeSung exchanged something with him then he cooed, “Please love her right…”

HyunAe sighed again, “Oh no, now TaeSung oppa really thinks we’re in love…”

TaeSung looked at HyunAe and asked, “You haven’t known the rules of marriage, right?”, then answered it himself, “Of course you don’t know, I’ve just found it out last night…”

Stepping back to his chair, TaeSung continued, “If we want to get married, the Princess has to be crowned before that. And because you’re an adopted Princess so there are two conditions for you…”. TaeSung scratched his head before saying, “First, you have get engaged. Second, you have to have ‘Poison’…”

HyunAe dropped her jaw. What the hell??? While some other gasped again hearing the word ‘Poison’.

“It’s true, dear…”, HyoSung confirmed, “It was on the rules… But luckily, Bang wants to propose to you today. Then you have only one mission left: Find Poison!”

“Why don’t you hurry up and propose to my sister?”, TaeSung urged the dump YongGuk was awkwardly trying to understand things.

“But but but…”, YongGuk let a sigh inside. But he had taken this role, now he had to fulfill it.

With one knee knelt down on the floor, YongGuk slid the ring TaeSung had exchanged with him into HyunAe’s finger and asked, “Let’s get engaged!”, reluctantly.

Unwillingly, HyunAe nodded. MinHee’s heart was broken again. Zelo’s strong embrace was the only that kept her from collapsing on the floor.