.:::POISON: Chapter 18:::.

►POISON◄

 

MinHee gasped when she heard the noise of someone naughtily twanged the guitar strings. Turning her head, she saw Zelo walking towards with a guitar in his hands. He sat down opposite to her on the couch and started playing a few bars. Coincidently or maybe purposely, Zelo covered the scene of HyunAe and YongGuk behind his back. Now all MinHee could see was him.

“Gosh… Zelo and a guitar? Biggest disaster ever!”, MinHee sighed and shook her head. As noticing MinHee’s despising look, he smirked back and threw her a watch-me eye.

“Walking on the street, I bumped into your man
I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right
He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side
But I’ve said enough”

Zelo sang which made MinHee almost fell down to the floor. Moving his head to the rhythm of the song, his fingers played the guitar professionally. MinHee dropped her jaw.

“Now you’re getting angry with me
You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person”
Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong
See, I lied for you”

Staring at him with her eyes widened by surprise, a big admiration suddenly appeared in her heart. He looked so cool and lovable. MinHee had never seen this side of his before. A light curvature was formed on her lips. She smiled unintentionally and didn’t leave her eyes from him for a second.

“I hate that you don’t understand me
I hate all this waiting
Let go of his hand
When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying baby”

Knowing that MinHee liked it, Zelo couldn’t hide his happy beam. He continued impressing her with his hidden talent and performed the song passionately while gently set his eyes on her.

“That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?”

Sheepishly, MinHee smiled again. There was something strange and really strong in her heart. Her body was shaking all of a sudden and her stomach felt like being invaded by thousands of butterflies. She breathed much faster and her heart was pounding hard. Was it a sign for her?

“They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind!”, Zelo leaned over and pushed her forehead with his point finger, then sat back and laughed at MinHee’s cute reaction holding her forehead and cursing at him shyly. Her face reddened.

Zelo stopped for a while, tilted his head to the side and stared at his pretty partner. Despite her small figure, he still liked her this much. A silent moment made both of them blush. Clearing his throat, Zelo continued with the rap part.

“The amount of tears you’ve cried, I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby
Rather than going through the pain alone, share some with me, baby
Please look at me, why can’t you realise that I am your love
Why are you the only one who doesn’t know?”

Zelo stopped, creating another silent moment. Both of them exchanged gaze with each other. MinHee felt like her heart wasn’t beating. Slowly, Zelo leaned forward and his face got closer and closer to hers. When he reached the closest distance that she still could breathe, she turned away with her eyes closed tightly. Seeing her fists being clenched, Zelo grinned unintelligibly then whispered, “I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with!”

He stood straight up and padded away, leaving MinHee with a big mixture of feelings.

 

=====================================POISON18==================================

 

SunHwa dragged JongUp to a big room. Honestly, it looked like a huge cage more than a room. JongUp was always wrong, but this time, he got it right.

“Sun… Where are we? This isn’t our room right?”, innocently, JongUp blinked his eyes repeatedly.

“Of course not!”, SunHwa burst into laugh. “I just want you to meet our lovely pet!”

“Wow we have a pet? What is it? A cat, a dog, a hamster?”, JongUp felt excited like a kid going to receive a pet from his parents as a present.

“You’ll know haha!”, SunHwa laughed louder. Using her thumb and her point finger to make a circle and put it between her lips, she made a whistle, “KITTY! WE’RE BACK!”

JongUp jumped around happily, prepared for a little adorable cat to dash towards him and he would definitely squeeze it in his lap and caressed its hair. Unexpectedly, he heard a strong roar, and a female lion stood in front of him. It was big, much taller than him. JongUp could see clearly that if it put up its paw and slapped him, he would fly far away. Gulping down his saliva, he stuttered, “Sun… Shouldn’t we run?”

This time, SunHwa really couldn’t hold her laugh. She laughed loudly for several minutes then tried to stop it by hitting her chest. “Ahhahhahahah… Oh my silly Moon!”.

When SunHwa walked towards, it lowed its head down and let her fondle. After scratching its ear gently, she jumped on its back and ordered, “Let’s go Kitty!”

 

=====================================POISON18==================================

 

“The ‘Princess’ is the only person who has the special connection with ‘Poison’. The real ‘Princess’ has a crown tattoo on her wrist”

YoungJae stopped and looked at AhSeung, “She has that tattoo right?”.

AhSeung nodded, “Yeah… I saw it on her right wrist!”

“That’s good! Let’s continue!”, YoungJae turned to the ancient book again. It was so big and heavy that two of them had to keep it so they could read.

Whoever wants to get ‘Poison’ has to receive the special senses from ‘Princess’ before the third two-moon day of the year

“Today is also a two-moon day!”, AhSeung opened her calendar book and checked.

“And the third two-moon day will be a month more…”, YoungJae added.

How to receive the special senses from ‘Princess’:

Step 1: Find her

“Good! We found her!”, YoungJae said in relief.

Step 2: Get married to her

“Okay, now we know why U-KISS wants to kidnap her”, AhSeung clicked her fingers.

Note:  She has to fall deeply in love with you and agree to be your wife honestly, with all desires in her heart. When the Princess says ‘I do’, that person will receive the special senses and they will lead him to ‘Poison’. Remember, there is only the true love can receive the connection with ‘Poison’ from her. And then, she won’t have any special senses left.

“Now this is complicated!”, both of them chorused and stared at each other surprisingly.

“Ah… I mean…”, YoungJae awkwardly scratched his head. “You see that they don’t really get along together…”

AhSeung sheepishly nodded and avoided his eyes, “Right… I think we have to help them. Create more chances for them to be together… ALONE!”

Step 3: Follow your senses and get ‘Poison’

“Oh just read this! Doesn’t it sound easy? They wrote this like it was a bar of candy or so!”, YoungJae slammed close the book and cursed at it. “The last time, even though it was just the fake one, we had to confront and destroy many kinds of monsters!”

“Monsters?”, feeling a cold stream running through her spine, AhSeung shuddered. “It must be scar---“

“GRAOOOOOOO~~~”, the ‘little Kitty’ swopped down on the table they were sitting on. AhSeung lost all of her senses, and was white with fear. Staring at the huge lion drooling over her, she knew she would be in its mouth with just one bite. Screamed out frightfully, she hid behind YoungJae’s back and grabbed his shirt tightly. YoungJae beamed, winking to Kitty. Thanks to its sudden appearance, he turned into a hero.

“GRAOOOO~”, the obedient lion roared again to greet him, but AhSeung took that as another threat. She hugged him from behind, closely and prayed that everything would be okay.

YoungJae signaled it to sit down and gently told it, “Get down!”. As Kitty was a very lovely and docile lion, it listened to him right away and silently laid down. He squeezed AhSeung’s lap tighter around his waist, “Hey… it’s not scary at all!”

“I—is—i—it?”, AhSeung trembled, her voice was shaking in panic.

“Yes, trust me!”, he reassured, then held her hand walking towards Kitty. The cute pet the back of its paw and snuggled its nose into YoungJae’s belly when they got nearer.

He held her hand up and put it down on Kitty’s hair, slowly caressing it. AhSeung didn’t know whether she was feeling pleased because of the fluffy hair of its or because of the warmth as YoungJae was holding the back of her palm.

“Wow…”, AhSeung smiled and waved to Kitty, “Hello there…”

“Her name is Kitty!”, YoungJae introduced two of them to each other, “And Kitty, this is AhSeung… my  partner! I really like her so treat her well okay?”

AhSeung’s face flushed red and moved a little far from him. Kitty knew what was happening even though it was just a lion. It used its paw to push AhSeung back next to YoungJae, made their shoulders rub then walked smoothly upstairs.

Taking the chance, YoungJae put his arm on her shoulders and pulled her into his lap, “I love you…”

She was frozen.

 

 

 

=============================

Today I found two readers that ship YongGuk and HyunAe and I was like ;alksjdpoaiejakga;lgagnk.

Thank you so much! TT___TT

I wrote many JunHee and AhJae moments from the start. I'm going to write more BangAe :)

Thank you for liking the story.

Please leave comments and promote "Poison" if possible keke XD

And btw, B.A.P BLONDES ARE BACK!!!!

When I first saw that pic, I thought "MATO Royal Body Guards" XDDD

Lol it was like they died their hair back in blondes for my story!