.:::POISON: Chapter 1:::.

►POISON◄

HyoSung came back to the first floor of the bank. As she was reported, one of them was shot so they caught a girl for hostage. HyoSung looked around. No dead, just light injuries. “They really know how not to mess up much”, HyoSung told herself while shaking her head at the empty safes.

“Bang was shot!”, JiEun stood up after wiping a spot of blood dropped on the floor.

“You sure?”, Zinger walked hardly towards JiEun because of many personal things of other people that had been left on the floor when they had run away in panic.

“Who knows Bang better than me?”, JiEun cleaned the blood on her finger with a tissue. When she turned around to look at HyoSung, she saw SunHwa whispering something.

HyoSung smirked in relief and told her girls, “Plan B…”

 

=========================POISON1=============================

 

The spaceship landed on the roof of an abandoned building to drop YongGuk and the hostage down. It took off again immediately right after YongGuk stepped out. They need to hide the money they had stolen at a secret place that could be called a goldmine because it was where they hid all the precious stolen things. This time, they passed by their building first as YongGuk’s wound was pretty bad.

The hostage was a girl, an employee of the bank. She dared to press the alarm button which made the police came so fast and their plan was almost ruined. YongGuk was shot on the shoulder when B.A.P was busying fighting back the policeman.

He pulled the girl inside a room, untied her and took off the eyes-covered-cloth. She was fainting so he left her lying on the long black couch. After that, he tore the left sleeve of his shirt and used a cotton towel to clean the wound on his shoulder but didn’t bandage it.

“Hmm… A pretty girl…”, YongGuk took a look at her and reached the TV control pad to turn the TV on. He sat down on the couch next to the girl.

“We’re here at the bank where the famous band of robbers B.A.P has just visited…”, YongGuk burst to laugh after taking a gulp of painkiller liquid which was made from some kinds of green space monsters so it also looked green. Then he watched the news with a big excitement.

“Excuse me Miss, could you tell me your feeling right now?”, the reporter turned to a young lady who witnessed the whole robbery.

“OH MY GOSSS… I swear I don’t know what to say! They’re all so hot! Even though they all wore masks but I can feel their handsome faces under the masks!!! I wish they would just take those annoying masks off next time!!!!! And when they put out their weapons to threaten us, I swear there will never be any cooler guys like that in this City. NEVER!”, the witness screamed out happily to the camera like she was meeting her idols, just exactly like how K-pop fans scream out when they see their biases. YongGuk choked of the answer. Shaking his head at those unbelievable people, he tended to switch the channel but the reporter interviewed the bank owner so he continued watching. “…What do you think after being robbed?”

“I feel so happy… I don’t know. The well-known B.A.P paid a visit to my bank and I’ve never felt this honor before! I don’t care about the lost money. What I care and what people should care about now is my bank has been robbed by B – A – P”, the man tried to stress those words on purpose. “My bank becomes one of their favorite places to rob. I’m so happy…”, the man wiped his tears with his handkerchief and sobbed harder.

YongGuk put the glass of painkiller liquid down and facepalmed himself, “Aish… Those people…” then turned the TV off.

At the same time, the girl started moving and opening her eyes. First, she realized she was lying on an expensive couch which was covered by the skin of the most rare black space monsters as she could feel how smooth it was. Second, she saw an old ceiling above her head but it had a sparkle and luxury chandelier in the middle. And the last thing she saw was the famous thief sitting next to her.

The girl quickly got up and braced herself on the couch, looking at YongGuk with fear. He had taken off his mask and revealed his face. He wasn’t that handsome but still attractive somehow and there was something on his face that made the girl have to pay attention to: a scar on his left cheek. The scar was healed and might disappear in several days. Despite this, he was so good-looking.

“What’s your name?”, YongGuk asked coldly before finishing the cup of painkiller liquid. The girl just glared at him without any replies. “Yah I’m talking to you!”, YongGuk asked again.

The girl glanced at her name tag on her right chest.

“HyunAe…”, YongGuk read it and looked at her face expressionlessly. “Are you mute, HyunAe?”

HyunAe shook her head and threw him a ‘whatever’ look with a cold contempt which angered YongGuk. “Say something or I won’t make sure that you’re safe…”

“Never”, HyunAe still stared at him and told herself not to open .

“You’re playing the stubborn game, huh?”, YongGuk stood up and took the gun on the table and pointed it to HyunAe, “Hurry up!”

HyunAe smirked back to him and kept her head up to challenge him to pull the trigger. YongGuk realized this girl wasn’t a normal hostage. She wasn’t scared by him at all.

“I thought you were like those girls that we had caught before. They all tried to approach us by disobeying our command and let us bring them away…”, YongGuk put the gun down on the table. “Then they were panic and begged for being released when we said we would kill them”

YongGuk sat down on the couch again. “You’re really something…”. From his viewing angle, YongGuk saw a red spot on HyunAe’s shirt which was a bit upon her tummy and under her chest. YongGuk slided next to her, “Take your shirt off!”

HyunAe enlarged her eyes and glanced at him, “What is he up to?”

YongGuk walked towards a cupboard and took out some boxes while still waiting for her to obey him, “Do it before I do!”

HyunAe neither answered him nor took off her shirt. “Why should I do that?”

“You’re such a stubborn girl!”, YongGuk turned back towards HyunAe and pulled her standing up.

To make it easier for you to understand this scene, look at this picture. This is what HyunAe was wearing:

 

YongGuk snatched her shirt out of her skirt. It was too gentle if he ed her so he just tore the shirt into two parts. HyunAe stood stiff with chill. All were left on her upon body was her bra.

YongGuk put his warm arms around her waist to pull her closer and cleaned the wound under her chest with cotton balls. “You’re also good at holding the pain inside… You’re bleeding this much but don’t say a thing”. As he pulled her out of a sudden, she fell into his lap and her arms were put on his tense, muscular biceps.

HyunAe closed her eyes and hold her breath to deal with the pain. Actually, she had been doing that since she woke up. Although being injured, she didn’t want to ask for a thief’s help. It was so hurt that she didn’t realize she was gripping his arms. But when YongGuk tenderly bandaged the wound, she didn’t feel anything at all.

When she opened her eyes, YongGuk had gone somewhere, leaving her alone in the big room with a bra… Luckily, he didn’t take her skirt off. Just a second later, he came back and threw a t-shirt to her, “Put it on!”