.:::POISON: Chapter 3:::.

►POISON◄

JongUp put Zelo into the recharge place and plugged the wires into him.

“Hyung don’t leave me here alone while charging… It’s boring!”

JongUp looked up at Zelo and fixed his hair, “Close your eyes and get some sleep! I have to feed my pets or they’ll be mad at being hungry and escape the glass cages again”

“Okay…”, Zelo replied with his non-express robot voice. He only used that kind of voice whenever he felt bored.

“Besides, there is a beautiful girl sleeping with you!”, JongUp pointed at HyunAe lying on the bed.

“Is she the hostage? What is she doing here in Bang&Zelo’s room?”, Zelo found the presence of a strange girl in his room annoying.

“She lost a lot of blood so she needs to rest”, YongGuk entered the room and walked towards JongUp and Zelo, “You need to rest too. Don’t talk too much!”, YongGuk rubbed Zelo’s head and Zelo always felt happy whenever YongGuk did that.

JongUp waved to Zelo and hurriedly came back to his room as his alien pets were craving for the food.

“Okay. Shut down!”, Zelo closed his eyes tightly and slept. YongGuk gently closed the door of the so-called “bed” of Zelo and smiled proudly at him. Then he also stepped out of the room and closed the door tenderly. Both Hyunae and Zelo needed to take a rest.

YongGuk sat down on the couch next to HimChan, who was watching some old photos and quickly hid it when YongGuk appeared. HimChan, seriously, you didn’t have to do that as YongGuk could see clearly how much you were missing your partner. It was just he didn’t say to you.

“Your wound is bad”, HimChan saw the bleeding wound on YongGuk’s shoulder.

YongGuk grabbed HimChan’s hand when he was about to touch his wound, “Don’t touch it! You know I don’t like anybody else to bandage it…”

“Except Ji… I know!”, HimChan nodded. “But you’ll bleed to dead!”

YongGuk didn’t say anything and looked away. This time, it was HimChan who understood you, YongGuk. You were missing your partner too.

Suddenly, they both turned their heads to JongUp’s room because they heard a strange noise. YongGuk looked at HimChan and they chorused, “Not again!”

 

==================================POISON3===================================

 

HyunAe woke up and found herself in another room. It must be that thief’s room as she saw his photos on the wall. But he wasn’t alone in the pictures. All the photos included two people.

HyunAe got out of the bed and came closer to them to take a better look. The robber and another guy appeared in almost all of the photos. Except for one picture, there was a girl. “This is… JiEun unni…”

“Don’t touch the photos!”, an expressionless voice came from somewhere. HyunAe turned around and found a big… fridge (?)

As HyunAe walked towards it, she realized it wasn’t a fridge. It was a see-through wardrobe and there was a guy inside.

“Hello?”, HyunAe knocked on the glass. Zelo opened his eyes all of a sudden which made HyunAe startled.

“Charging. Do not disturb!”, Zelo warned with his toneless robot voice and closed his eyes again. HyunAe realized this was the other guy in those pictures.

“Sorry…”, HyunAe took several steps back in order not to disturb him.

Hearing the sound of someone opened the door, HyunAe turned to it. A shirtless guy stepped in with a gun in his hand. HyunAe recognized that it was the thief with the white mask. The biggest difference was he wore shirt when he robbed the bank but at that time, he wasn’t wearing anything on his upon body. DaeHyun pointed the gun at her.

“Oh no…”, HyunAe showed him her hands and took one step backwards.

“Don’t move or somebody will get hurt!”, DaeHyun pointed directly the gun at her and it seemed like he would pull the trigger at any time. Even though HyunAe was being threatened, she really couldn’t deny that DaeHyun had such a perfect body. Especially when he was half- like this and his poker face looked more attractive than ever. But it wasn’t time to blush as the gun was pointing at her.

“Okay… I’m scared now!”, HyunAe unintentionally took one more step backwards. If she had known it, she wouldn’t have let her legs walk. But they did that without her notice.

“DON’T MOVE!”, DaeHyun stared at her with his cold eyes. “It’s not randomly people call me ‘One-shot killer’…”

“But I-I…”, HyunAe stuttered with fright and before she was able to find the right words to say…

“Piu!”, uh oh, the one-shot killer pulled the trigger. The fear got HyunAe eyes closed tightly but she still could feel it when the bullet flew over her shoulder. Did it really just pass her shoulder? What was going on? He was the famous one-shot killer, missing the target was something impossible… Anyway, HyunAe fainted because she couldn’t handle the shock.

DaeHyun moved quickly next to her to catch her into his lap. He turned to her right and the giant alien spider fell down to the floor from the wall. “Up, I got the last one!”, DaeHyun shouted out to make an announcement.

 

==================================POISON3===================================

 

 “Seriously… Please kill all of them before they invade our house again!”, YoungJae sat down and crossed his arms angrily. He had just come back home and found the house was full of spiders’ dead body. This was the… uhm… more than tenth time those giant alien spiders escaped from their cages.

“You don’t have to say”, JongUp shrugged his shoulders, “Dae shot the last one!”

“Good job Dae!”, YoungJae gave his friend a high-five.

“But she fainted again!”, DaeHyun awkwardly peeped at YongGuk. “I didn’t mean to freak her out! The spider was just there right behind her!”

“It’s allright… just let her take a rest…”, YongGuk put the last dead spider into the trash-bin and sat down next to HimChan. “We’ll get her information later…”

“Why should we trust her information?”, HimChan asked YongGuk this question again. It was the fourth time or something.

“Because they want us to!”, YongGuk crossed his arms and smiled with satisfaction.

Zelo finished his charging part, unplugged the wires himself and went to the living room, joined the discussion with his brothers. “So what is the plan?”

Everybody turned to YoungJae. “Let me think…”, YoungJae smirked. But it didn’t take him too long to work out a perfect plan. They talked a lot and discussed carefully about the plan, which they always did before getting ready to follow it. Finally, they all agreed with the plan and prepared well for their own role of the play.

 

==================================POISON3===================================

 

HyunAe opened her eyes, again. This was the third time right? She gasped and almost fell down from the bed when she saw DaeHyun sitting next to the bed. She felt a bit disappointed when DaeHyun wore his shirt this time.

“Hey don’t be scared!”, DaeHyun grabbed her before she fell down to the floor.

“I’m still alive…?”, HyunAe was a bit doubtful so she touched her face to see whether she was really alive.

“Yes…”, DaeHyun burst to laugh seeing her silly reaction. His eye smile was just too beautiful for such a dangerous killer. “I shot the spider behind you. Not you!”

“Oh…”, HyunAe looked at the floor next to the wardrobe and yes, she saw a spot of purple blood. It definitely wasn’t her blood. She held her head because of the dizzy of losing lots of blood and after schock.

“Stay here… I’ll get something good for you to eat…”, DaeHyun gently stood up and walked out of the room. He shouldn’t have been this nice to her as it didn’t suit his “killer” reputation at all. Just few minutes later, DaeHyun came back with a bowl of hot liquid. “Have this soup…”

HyunAe received the bowl and ate it without any hesitation. She couldn’t stop her hunger.

“Bang complained about your silence…”, DaeHyun watched her eating and felt comfortable as she didn’t treat him like she had done with YongGuk.

“I don’t like him…”, HyunAe shook her head.

“He doesn’t look as cold as his outlook. Actually he is very warm-hearted”. HyunAe couldn’t understand why DaeHyun explained to her about that. She didn’t care anyway.

“So… can I go home now?”, HyunAe gave DaeHyun the empty bowl.

“Typically, we’ll let the girl home after washing her brain…”, DaeHyun said  with a normal voice like it was a matter of fact.

“WUT?”, HyunAe was freak out again by him.

“Haha…”, DaeHyun burst to laugh. It was ridiculous when HyunAe felt so comfortable with that smile. “But if you have any information in return... we can let you go. Information about something like… ehmm…”, DaeHyun took a second to think, “somewhere to rob…”

“Well…”, HyunAe hesitated, “Oh… I know a China restaurant. The owner of it has many gems especially red ruby gems…”

“Great!”, DaeHyun stood up, “So sleep well… You’ll take us there tomorrow!”, DaeHyun stepped out and gently closed the door. The rest of the band was waiting outside.

“She talked to you!”, YongGuk said as if he wasn’t mad at all, but somehow he was mad.

“A LOT!”, DaeHyun stressed the words to tease YongGuk.

“Now we got the location… The plan is just PERFECT!”, YoungJae nodded with satisfaction and beamed brightly.

“Let’s go to sleep guys! We’ll have to work hard tomorrow!”, HimChan told his brothers while walking towards his room.

“How about me? HyunAe is sleeping on my bed!”, YongGuk looked at the others like he was asking for something.

“Sleep on the couch, Bang!”, HimChan slammed the door in front of YongGuk.

“No way! I’ll sleep with you!”, YongGuk stormed in HimChan’s room and ignored his refusion. But then YongGuk forgot something in his room so he had to take it.

HyunAe take a peep to see who had just entered the room. It was YongGuk. He was taking something in his closet and didn’t realize that HyunAe approached him from behind. In order not to let him stop her, HyunAe quickly bandage the wound on his shoulder.

“Hey!”, YongGuk shouted out when she touched him but he didn’t know why he couldn’t stop her. He didn’t want to stop her. After that she went back to sleep. They didn’t say anything to each other. YongGuk took off his shirt and wore another on. HyunAe blushed a bit when she saw his body.