.:::POISON: Chapter 17:::.

►POISON◄

 

“Okay now. Let’s go!”, YongGuk turned around and said to his team.  Everybody seemed excited, except for the new ones: HyunAe, AhSeung, MinHee, Zelo and JongUp as they didn’t know where they were going to. On the way down to the ground, Zinger and SunHwa couldn’t stop gossiping about how they missed the Wood Castle and mentioned some funny memories they had had there on their last training course, together with DaeHyun and YoungJae.

When they reached the last stair, JongUp opened his eyes widely, “Oh…? Where is our spaceship?”.

“Aish!”, YoungJae patted his head. He should have realized sooner that if they were going by spaceship, they must have gone up to the rooftop. JongUp was always like a dumb.

“We can’t get there by spaceship! These normal vehicles will take us there!”, YongGuk put his thick jacket on and took something out from his pocket.

“Jae!”, he threw the key of the spacecar to YoungJae, “Drive carefully okay? I was reported that the road to the forest is rougher than when we were there!”

“Yes leader Bang!”, YoungJae saluted back to him with a wink.

Very gently, DaeHyun opened the door and invited the girls to get in first. After MinHee hopped it, HyunAe followed but was stopped by YongGuk’s arms pulling her. “What?”, HyunAe looked back at him and blinked her eyes.

“That spacecar is only enough for eight people! You can’t get in!”, YongGuk explained why he didn’t let her go to it.

“Then… what will we use? A private one?”, HyunAe lifted one of her eyebrows, asking with a big suspicious expression.

YongGuk burst to laugh, “Haha nope! We’ll use this!”. He pointed as the huge black spacemotor in front of them, with two big rear ends on two sides, which looked like one in T-ARA’s Day by Day MV.

“THIS?”, HyunAe asked again to check whether she heard wrong. “YOU MEAN… THIS?”. Eyeing the not really-friendly-at-all space motorcycle, HyunAe felt a bit panic already. Not to mention the heat of the road and the sunlight, she didn’t think it would be healthy at all. Plus the dust and the uncomfortable seat. “NO WAY!”, HyunAe shook her head repeatedly. There was no way a princess like her would step on such a vehicle like this.

“Fine!”, YongGuk climbed on it and purred the engine. YoungJae had already driven the spacecar away. It seemed that going with Bang was her only choice. Pulled open a drawer on one side of the motor’s head, he took out a coat which looked exactly like one he was wearing. “Put this on! It will protect your skin!”

“SERIOUSLY?”, HyunAe still thought that he was just kidding, “Why don’t you just drive another car?”. She pouted and stomped her feet in a big huff, envying how other girls were sitting inside a convenient spacecar. Unwillingly, she received the helmet from him after wearing the coat.

 “I don’t have a driving license okay?”, YongGuk replied while HyunAe finally climbed on it behind him.

“THAT’S UNBELIEVABLE! The greatest warrior doesn’t have a driving license. You’re too busy to take one or what?”, HyunAe blamed him after awkwardly sat a little far from him at the back and kept her balance  in order not to fall over his back and hug him from behind.

“I tried twice but I failed!”, YongGuk confessed softly and shyly. It wasn’t proud at all to say something like that. Though, HyunAe didn’t find it ashamed at all. She was glad that he shared because she liked an honest partner.

As soon as he started rolling the wheels, the high speed of the machine got HyunAe sticked up with his back. Not that she was scared or something, but the fast motor made her couldn’t sit normally without hugging him from behind. At first, she found it annoying. Gradually, she got used to with it.

He drove through a crystal-clear-like lake and she could see their reflections on the surface of it. A long red wavy hair girl was hugging a blonde guy from behind.  Suddenly she felt it so hilarious as red and yellow are always told to be contrast from each other.

From inside the spacecar, Zinger looked out at the window and saw the couple, “Uwah… they look so cute!”, she shook one of SunHwa’s hands that was closest to her. They sat next to each other at the front seats.

“Ah so jealous… Wish my hubby were here with me too!”, SunHwa pouted and fantasized about her husband KwangHee.

“I wonder who gave him the blanket last night…”, Zinger touched her chin slightly and meditatively thought.

“It’s the Princess!”, MinHee blurted out from the back seat, next to Zelo. “They’re sure a perfect team now…”. Her voice dropped as low as a rock fell onto a well.

“Then we should also make a perfect one!”, Zelo suggested, trying to chase away MinHee’s sadness. It was useful though. MinHee thought for a while and gave him a hi-five. “Right… Let’s beat that couple down!”. Even when she said so, she was still disappointed and depressed.

“How about us, Seung?”, YoungJae took a peep at AhSeung sitting on the passenger side and looked back to the road immediately. He couldn’t let himself too distracted while driving.

“Let’s see…”, AhSeung answered coldly. She was still feel hot at her face and maybe it turned red everytime she met his eye-contact, all thanks to the CPR he gave last night. And also, she felt awkward as she hadn’t said thanks to him yet. Actually she did but he always slept before that.

 

=====================================POISON17==================================

 

“From here we have to walk!”, DaeHyun jumped out from the spacecar and told the others.

“Is it far from here to the tree-house?”, Zelo yawned and stretched after several hours travelling by car. Turning to his laziness all of a sudden, he didn’t want to walk a long way.

“Not really!”, Zinger took her backpack from her partner DaeHyun and hoisted the straps over each shoulder.

After parking two vehicles carefully under a big and recognizable tree, YoungJae and YongGuk pointed the keys to them and pressed the button on them in unison, then they both turned invisible.

Walking along a small path which was interspersed with blooms and weeds, the new members, who had never come here, found it like a maze made of very tall green grass. They could be considered as tall as an average girl. So of course with their short height, MinHee and HyunAe were almost disappeared in the middle of it. Ignoring the interruption from insects and space reptiles, the scenery was gorgeous.

“Oh my God!”, AhSeung squealed excitedly when she saw the tree house from afar. It was huge, grandiose and imposing, half-hidden under the mystery of the forest, yet still be realized and admired by people.

The more they got closer to it, the more they had to admit how big it was. The tree being the pedestal of the house was an enormous as a round circle of ten people’s hands.

HyunAe tilted her head and asked herself, “With such a big and tall tree like this, how can we get in the house? Climb up the tree? No, we’re not monkeys!”

“Of course we won’t climb!”, YongGuk made an answer for his partner and walked towards it. He wiped a patch of lianas away, revealed a pad full of buttons. He pressed the code and the skin of the tree split open, showing an elevator inside. “We have this!”, YongGuk signaled for everyone to get in.

While the new members dropped their jaws, the old ones pushed them in. As the elevator opened, SunHwa stepped out first and greeted them, “Welcome to Wood Castle!”

“Woooooooaaaaaaahhhh….”, Zelo spinned around, being impressed by the modern conveniences of the tree house. It could be called a state of the art. All the furniture was made of wood but they didn’t seem ancient at all. Moreover, there were so many high-tech devices.

“We’re going to stay here for a week? Cool~~~~~”, JongUp jumped around happily and enjoyed himself.

“Yes, staying with me for a week, dear! Let’s go Sun and Moon!”, SunHwa grabbed the back of JongUp’s shirt and dragged him to their room.

“My room is upstairs!”, YongGuk pointed to the ceiling then snatched her bag and brought it up the wood stairs. HyunAe glanced at YongGuk. She didn’t want to stay with him in the same room but what could she do?

 Stepping inside the room, HyunAe sensed something not right. This room seemed to be left with so many memories between him and JiEun. Even though the old stuffs weren’t here anymore but YongGuk still could feel the existence of the past around him.

He padded towards the bedside cupboard and picked up a frame of photo there. He was showing his happy gummy smile with lovely JiEun next to him. His sigh could be heard from where HyunAe was standing. Unintentionally, she asked, “How really close were you and my sister-in-law?”

Although he decided to forget JiEun as something important to his heart, it wasn’t that easy at all. And HyunAe’s words were just so painful. He felt like there were a hundred of sharp knives stabbed into his heart. YongGuk dashed out angrily.

“Bang!”, HyunAe chased after him. Slapping her own cheeks for hadn’t watch , HyunAe slurred her apologizes to him. YongGuk sat down on a balcony, turned back to throw her the I-am-not-blaming-you look. But he didn’t say a thing.

So she sat down next to him and said sorry again. “I didn’t mean to say that but… she’s really my sister-in-law now…”

YongGuk looked away, depressed himself with his tragically sad face.

“Oh c’mon, don’t act like that!”, HyunAe put her arm around his shoulder and shook him, “I know you’re upset! Hey, this is the first time I come and talk to you. I’m begging you to talk to me this time!”.

It was strange. When HyunAe’s palm touched YongGuk’s shoulder, he didn’t feel the pain anymore.

He turned to her and asked with a big surprise, “Are you really?”

“Yes! Since you’re my fiancée now… Just think of it! What else can I do? We’re going to stick with each other like this from now on. I have no choice!”, HyunAe shrugged her shoulders and pulled a wry face.

“Then you will let me do anything to cool myself down?”, YongGuk raised his eyebrows as he doubted.

“Sure…”, HyunAe replied hesitantly. What did he mean by ‘anything’? Hope it wasn’t something dangerous.

“Ok… Then I’ll take a nap…”, YongGuk leaned down and rested his head on her shoulder, shutted his eyes and slept.

They were seemingly getting closer each day since they engaged. That hurt the little MinHee a lot. Just like right now. She was sitting inside and watched the whole thing. How nice they were staying together. MinHee knew for sure that she had to give up now.

 

 

==================================

Seriously, I feel so bored without your comments.

I don't know whether you like the story or not.

My readers, please leave comments :(