.:::POISON: Chapter 20:::.

►POISON◄

“So today we’ll start our first day of training! Are you ready?”, YongGuk asked his team while checking if there was any of them hadn’t lined up yet.

“Wait… I have a question!”, JongUp put up his hand hesitantly and then put it down.

Everybody turned to look at him. JongUp made a question today. Jongmal??? As he rarely opened his mouth or just even had his mind on what was happening, no one could believe that he was serious.

He scratched his head and asked, “Are we going to practice here? I mean…”, he looked around the living room and expressed his worrying face that the room was not big enough to train.

DaeHyun and Zinger burst to laugh at his silly thought. Well then, he was still the dumb JongUp as usual, nothing had changed. “AISH!”, YoungJae patted his head and yelled at him, “How can you think that we will start the training course here huh? You’re so silly!”

“We’ll go to the basement!”, YongGuk turned around and headed towards the elevator.

“COOOOOOOOL!”, Zelo jumped up and down around the floor when they reached the basement. There were plenty of machines that helped people to study about how to fight or how to defense themselves. Now they were going to use them.

“I don’t like this!”, HyunAe frowned and had her arms folded under her chest. It seemed too violent and it looked scary. She thought of a way to retreat somehow.

“Neither do I!”, AhSeung whispered next to her. “Do we have to do this?”

“I don’t like this either!”, MinHee tended to run away but that thought was stopped by Zinger’s warning.

“You can only get out of here after you’re done the training course!”, she stood in front of MinHee and threatened her. “I think you’d better finish it!”. Then she pushed three of them deeper into the basement.

“And don’t forget your partners!”, she said while leading them to the area where their partners were standing. So that was how the day started.

SunHwa looked up at a machine on the ceiling and turned to JongUp, “Dare to climb up there? If you climb there and get back, I’ll give you a pack of cheetos!”

Hearing such a nice prize, JongUp aimed the target and prepared himself for the climb. Even though it was a bit tall, he thought he could do it. But we shouldn’t really trust his ‘thought’ though. And what’s more, SunHwa wasn’t really that nice.

He started to climb up the wall by clinging and grabbing the lumps on it. When he almost reached the ceiling, there was a light electric shock. And how pitiful, he fell back to the ground. This machine was used to train the reaction of falling.

SunHwa laughed at him, “Haha so sorry. I forgot to say that you need to bring a parachute with you!”

“Ouch…”, JongUp laid unmovably on the floor. Poor him, it must have been extremely painful.

“But anyway, this is your prize!”, SunHwa generously gave him a pack of cheetos.

Because both Zelo and MinHee were new, so they were separated. DaeHyun taught Zelo and Zinger taught MinHee.

While YoungJae was showing AhSeung how to throw someone down over her shoulder, YongGuk couldn’t hold his laugh at the awkward HyunAe didn’t know how to hold a sword.

“What?”, HyunAe madly threw a big question to his face when she saw his mocking attitude. “I started to have feelings for you and you dare to act to me like that?”.  Then she dropped the heavy sword to the ground and stomped her feet in a huff, “Aish! I don’t want to learn anymore!”

“Hey don’t lose your patient!”, YongGuk quickly walked to her and picked the sword up. “Hold it like this!”, he gently grabbed her hand and wrapped it around the grip of the sword, with his arm outside. “Keep your wrist in this position!”, he used the other hand to reposition her wrist in the right way.

She took half of a step back in order to let her arm loosen a bit so it wouldn’t be grabbed too tight inside his hand but her back hit him standing behind her. She was totally inside his lap. “Get it?”, he asked.

“I give you two minutes to do that yourself. If you still can’t do that, I’ll punish you!”

“What kind of punishment?”, HyunAe was afraid that he would do something… not right to her.

“I’m thinking…”, YongGuk smirked. The evilness of that smirk deserved to earn a slash from her.

Suddenly, Kitty appeared and roared its loud growl, which made all of them pay attention for it.

“What’s up Kitty?”, DaeHyun dashed to it immediately and caressed its leg.

“GRAOOO~”, she replied. It seemed like she was saying something.

“Really?”, YoungJae also reached her, blinked his eyes with the surprising news. “Where is it?”, he asked in return and it roared again. This time the roar was louder.

“Oh…”, Zinger uttered. “We gotta go now!”, she turned to the others and sought for YongGuk’s permission, “Bang, shall we?”

“Sure! Kitty said that it was close. We have to protect our Wood castle!”, YongGuk its fluffy hair as a reward for the useful news.

“Erm… Can someone explain to me what is happening? How can you understand what a lion says?”, MinHee didn’t mean to interrupt their conversation but it was unfair for the newbie when they didn’t understand a thing whilst the old ones knew too well.

“Oh so sorry dear!”, SunHwa pinched her sister’s cheeks and apologized, “We’ll teach you how to communicate with animals soon. But right now we have an emergency!”

“We can also count this as their first mission. If you pass it, we can shorten the course!”, YongGuk said to the newbie.

“What kind of mission? Is it serious?”, HyunAe shuddered all of a sudden as she recalled the last two missions: the first when they first met B.A.P and some of them got hurt; the second when they got the map and some of them got hurt too. So it wasn’t pleased at all to hear of another mission.

YoungJae kindly explained, “Kitty reported that she noticed a strange smell of a space alien monster. This one is powerful, strong and big. As an alien monster got into a forest, it won’t let anything else exit here, including us. So we have to kill it before we are killed!”

“Plus, it’s possible to make up liquid medicines, which will be useful to us, from that kind of monster! We need to catch it!”, DaeHyun added.

“Is it scary?”, JongUp could feel his body shaking of fear.

“It’s SURELY scary!”, AhSeung exclaimed. She had never wanted to meet one.

“But we have no choice. We kill it or it’ll kill us!”, YoungJae declared once again. There wasn’t a good excuse to make so they had to go.

 

=====================================POISON20==================================

 

“It’s in that cave!”, YoungJae confirmed after taking another look at the cave under the mountain through his binoculars. They were sitting on a tree.

“What’s the plan?”, YongGuk asked him.

“No plan!”, YoungJae shook his head.

“What?”, DaeHyun patted YoungJae’s head violently. “What do you mean by ‘no plan’?”

“Oh c’mon!”, YoungJae whined, making the don’t-you-see face, “It’s just a simple case. Why I have to think of a plan? We just get into the cave, kill it and go home!”

“Right!”, YongGuk facepalmed himself, “Sorry… It’s been a while since we last do this so… I still feel confused!”

“Then let this one remind us of what we used to do before robbing!”, DaeHyun jumped down to the ground and called out the girls, JongUp and Zelo hiding behind a bush near there.

“No need to hide! It was a quarter past noon!”, YongGuk looked the time on his wristwatch, “I bet it is full now with the lunch so it won’t attack us first. However, remember that don’t let it stand right in front of you because this kind of monster has very sharp claws, just one slight touch of those claws will cause some bloody wounds! Get it?”

The girls nodded. “I’m ready!”, DaeHyun had done preparing his guns.

YongGuk gave them the last advice before turning around and rushed to the cave, “Keep your weapon in your hand. Don’t give it any chance to hurt you!”

The cave was very dark inside, even though it was midnoon and the sun outside was shining gloriously. Thus, it’s hard to see anything. And they can’t fire any flames in order not to wake the sleeping monster up.

In the silent atmosphere, they could hear its breaths. Very close. But no one knew exactly where it was. They just kept in mind that it was very close.

“Ouch!”, MinHee fell down to the ground as she stumbled into something. And that ‘something’ moved immediately. “Uh oh…”, she slurred silently in . MinHee knew that she had made a big mistake.

The giant monster raised itself up and angrily looked for the culprit that ruined its peaceful sleep. Undoubtedly, MinHee was there right in front of it.

“RUN!!!!”, SunHwa shouted to her sister while the others were finding for a place to hide. But it was too late. The monster gave MinHee a stab by its sharp claws and she fell down with a bloody body. Zelo saw it and dashed out but it happened too fast so he couldn’t do anything.

 Took the chance as the monster was turning its back against him, DaeHyun quickly shot it many times. It was dead. However, MinHee was also in a dangerous situation.

“NO YOU CAN’T DIE!”, Zelo slid next to her right away and held her in his lap. “DON’T DIE PLEASE!!!!”. He could feel two flows of tears unintentionally ran down from his eyes.

“OH NO MY DEAR… PLEASE DON’T…”, SunHwa cried loudly and shook her sister like doing that would wake her up.