.:::POISON: Chapter 2:::.

►POISON◄

HimChan entered the password and unlocked the storage. This “goldmine” was full of diamonds, golds, gems and many other valuable things. You might be blind because of their blinking and sparkling. But don’t worry, you won’t be blind because you can’t never find it since it was the most mysterious place that no one knew. Stepping aside to let his crew bringing the bags of money inside, HimChan said to them gently, “Take your part if you need…”

“I’m pretty sure that we all need”, DaeHyun counted the money to take his part. “Yay… Five-star cheesecakes!”

“Thank you Dae!”, YoungJae snatched the wad of paper money from DaeHyun and rested his back on the wall.

“Hey!”, DaeHyun blamed YoungJae for his rude action, “Anyway… Cheesecakes?”

“Sorry…”, YoungJae cooly put the money into his pocket, “Suddenly I want to have a drink. Anyone wants to have a drink?”, YoungJae turned to HimChan and the two youngest. “Chan? Zelo? Up? It’s on me!”

“I want to!”, JongUp raised his hand but then put it down immediately, “But Zelo’s battery is going to die soon. I have to take him back home to recharge”

HimChan also shook his head, “I have to go home too. Don’t know what Bang is doing with our hostage…”

“Okay… Okay… I will go alone then…”, YoungJae rolled his eyes at s’ excuses. He was leaning his back on the wall so he stood straight up and turned to DaeHyun, tended to ask him whether he wanted to go to the City centre but DaeHyun had gone. YoungJae realized that DaeHyun had followed the call from his heart: cheesecakes.

YoungJae felt so boring. While walking along the pavement, he thought about what he was doing. This wasn’t the life he wanted. He missed the life when he was on the big tree-house and woke up everyday having breakfast, lunch and dinner cooked by Zinger. Even though it was a hard life as they were in between the war, but what they did was to help the planet, not stealing things like this. YoungJae really didn’t like being a criminal.

 Whilst his mind was busy thinking, YoungJae’s legs led him to a small and unpopular club. He didn’t realize that until the bartender gave him a glass of wine as he was sitting on the bar and had ordered a drink. Let’s just call it “wine” even though it’s not “wine”. Well, it’s the so-called “wine” here in MATO Planet, but on Earth we may call it with a different name, something like “alien plants’ liquid” or “extracted from alien plants”.

YoungJae slapped himself slightly to wake him up from the deep thinking and drank up the glass. He didn’t plan to even glance at the dance floor but there was a girl that caught his eyes.

 

 

She danced alone, waved passionately to the music and showed off her y curves. These kinds of girl weren’t YoungJae’s type but this girl had something special and different from any girl he had seen. His eyes couldn’t move far from her body. How coincidently, the song ‘y Love’ was playing.

The girl noticed that YoungJae was looking at her. She smirked to herself then flashed a seductive smile to him. She started to dance for YoungJae. Moving her hips around and waved a bit harder, the girl hypnotized YoungJae with her innocent yet y face.

“Oh y eyes, y nose, y mouth, don’t you know?”, the song and its lively beat helped the girl to steal YoungJae’s look. He seemed to be by her.

As she was wearing a low back dress, she turned her y back to YoungJae on purpose and then gave him a wink before she stepped out of the dance floor. YoungJae watched over her until she disappeared into the crowd dancing. What was somebody like her doing in a place like this… alone?

YoungJae gave a slight sigh and turned back with his glass of wine. Again, he drank up immediately after the bartender pouring for him. He was about to go home when he heard the two girls sitting next to him talking about “B.A.P”.

The short hair girl asked, “Did you watch the news about B.A.P’s robbery this afternoon? I wish I were there…”

“Me too! I heard that they caught a girl. She is so lucky. Why is it not me? I want to be with them at least one…”, the long hair girl replied.

“Yah! Who is your favorite? I like the guy with pink mask. He seems to be good-looking!”. YoungJae burst to laugh at the girls’ conversation but tried to hide it. “Haha she is talking about Chan”

He drank up the glass the third time and signaled the bartender to pour the wine. “I like the guy who wears yellow mask. I heard that he sets up all the plans. He must be very smart…”

YoungJae choked while drinking the fourth glass. How funny yet shock it was when that girl talked about him. As he coughed a lot, his hand clumsily wiped the glass to the floor. But before it dropped on the floor, it hit a girl walking towards him.

Fortunately, she was wearing a short dress so the wine dropped on her legs.

“Oh so sorry…”, YoungJae apologized immediately and then he stopped as he saw the girl’s familiar high heels. He moved his eyes up from her toes to her face. The y long legs were all revealed thanks to the short dress. It seemed that she came back for him.

“It’s okay… But you have to clean it!”, the girl winked to him. After that she sat down on the chair next to YoungJae, or the so-called “chair” which actually was a big plate floating along the bar, and put one of her legs, the leg that the wine dropped on, on his thighs.

YoungJae smirked first then beamed brightly. You can say that he was happy a bit after spending few minutes thinking that the girl had already gone. “My pleasure!”, YoungJae took out his handkerchief and smoothed it along her beautiful leg.

The girl looked at him with a satisfied smile, “I saw you watching me…”

“Oh…”, YoungJae pretended to be surprise, “so I got caught!”

“I will stop complaining about that if you let me know your name…”, the girl put her leg down.

YoungJae burst to laugh. It was a bit surprised and shock and unbelievable. “Aren’t I supposed to ask for your name first? It’s so strange that you ask for mine…”

“Call me AhSeung… And you’re?”, AhSeung leaned over the bar to take a glass and sat back to wait for YoungJae’s answer.

“YoungJae…”, he touched his glass with her then stared at her y figure when she drank up her glass. YoungJae could feel the wine running down her long and pretty neck. He just wanted to lay a kiss there. The DJ changed the music. ‘If we ever meet again’ was on.

“Is it your first time here?”, AhSeung put the glass down on the bar and the bartender poured the wine for her automatically.

YoungJae leaned over and whispered ily, “I’ve been here so many times, enough to know that this is your first time here…”.

AhSeung gasped. How could he figure out? She tried her best to make him think that she knew this place but he turned everything upside down. Actually, the fact may surprise you. It was the first time YoungJae go there but he could read the signs from her reaction and guessed.

“Wow…!”, AhSeung blinked her eyes repeatedly and scratched her head cutely.

“What are you doing here? A well-off girl like you doesn’t like these remote clubs on the outskirt of town…”, YoungJae drank up his glass.

“You’re so amazing… You figured all of that out yourself?”, YoungJae seemed to knew a lot about her. She was so confused of what to do or what to say.

YoungJae sheepishly looked at her and smiled when he heard the lyrics of the song, “Baby what's your sign, tell me yours I'll tell you mine. Say, what's somebody like you doing in a place like this?”


While AhSeung was still staying quiet with her confusion, YoungJae leaned forward again to whisper, “I know this fantasy place that is suitable for us…”.

“Hope you don't see me blush, but I can't help but want you more”

He looked at her gently and touched her hair then her cheek, “Want to be with me tonight?”

“I'm flirting with my eyes, wanna leave with you tonight . So do you come here much? I gotta see your face some more”.

“I can--”, YoungJae was cut off by AhSeung’s ringing phone.

“Excuse me…”, AhSeung turned away to catch the call, “Unni?”

“How is the plan…?”

AhSeung put the phone down but didn’t hang it up and turned back to YoungJae, “Sorry… my sister called. I have to go home now or she will kill me!”

“It’s ok”, YoungJae smiled disappointedly and stood up, “Hope we’ll meet again”. I’m not sure if it was a smile as he just lifted the corner of his lips, but it also not a smirk because he lifted it slightly. Maybe the disappointment made his smile weaker. After leaving money on the bar, he walked out of the club without any hesitation. AhSeung watched over his back walking away and pouted slightly. It was too fast, she couldn’t get anything.

“If we ever ever meet again, I'll have so much more to say

If we ever ever meet again, I won't let you go away”

AhSeung turned back to drink up the glass and found something important on the bar. She grinned at the handkerchief he carelessly left there.

“Unni… The plan is just… PERFECT!”, AhSeung talked to the phone while grabbing the handkerchief inside her hand.