.:::POISON: Chapter 23:::.

►POISON◄

HyoSung sat up suddenly, which woke HimChan up from his soundly sleep next to her. She was worried. A strange feeling didn’t let her close her eyes to sleep. Standing at the balcony of her room, the Viceroy fetched out a sigh and looked to the direction of the forest.

“What’s up?”, gently, HimChan hanged a long, thick, leather coat over her shoulders. “It’s cold out here…”, as he left an arm on her shoulder, she held it.

“Just go back to sleep… I’ll be fine!”, she wore the coat more closely, sending him a caring look.

“Pssst… You think I’ll listen to that?”, HimChan turned his back against the parapet and with just one hop, he was on top of it, facing to HyoSung.

She looked at him and smiled hopelessly. Surely the stubborn HimChan wouldn’t go back to bed until she did. To make sure he wouldn’t get a cold, she tightened the collars of the jacket he was wearing.

“I’m worried, something very strange, like they’re in danger!”, shrugging her shoulders, HyoSung shared her thoughts with him.

“We both know that place!”, he touched her chin slightly and lifted it up so she had to move her eyes to him. “Dangers are always around. But Bang is with the Princess, what are you worried for? You know he’s the best warrior. Moreover, now his heart belongs to her!”. HimChan’s words could reassure her a bit but still, as a Viceroy, her mind couldn’t let it go that easily.

“Despite that, we can’t make sure that she’ll be safe totally! That’s why I want you to go there as soon as possible, because you’re the best commander I have!”, HyoSung turned away to avoid his hypnotic gaze. She was sulky at him. No matter how many times she ordered him to go to the forest, he also disobeyed by touching his soft lips with hers and brainwashed her with his sweet words. HyoSung just couldn’t deny that he was born with a mouth that knew the right words to make a woman feel good.

HimChan burst to laugh at her worry-too-much attitude. Looking deeply into her limpid eyes, he confirmed again, “You trust me and I trust Bang. I know my bestfriend. He won’t let you down. And the reason why I haven’t gone to the forest? I told you a thousand times!”. He jumped down and stood in front of her, “They all have their partners there. I’ll be very lonely without you. As you’ll also join the team after the training course, I’ll go with you. Right now, don’t we need a rest?”.

“Fine…”, HyoSung couldn’t find any words to fight back as his hands slipped under her coat and squeezed her waist.

“Then go back to bed, Viceroy!”, he pushed her tenderly back inside after leaving a kiss on her forehead.

 

=====================================POISON23==================================

 

SunHwa and Zinger worriedly paced around the living room, one kept looking at the elevator and the other kept looking out at the window.

“Why haven’t they been back yet? It’s getting dark! Hope everything is fine…”, YoungJae also checked whether YongGuk and HyunAe were back by picking his head up from the book from time to time.

“Have you found anything on that book?”, SunHwa asked, giving up on staring at the elevator for nothing.

“Nothing!”, AhSeung shook her head disappointedly. Nobody understood why the whole book was almost blank.

“Oh… How is Hee?”, Zinger turned her back against the window to get the answer from SunHwa.

“I haven’t checked her yet. But Zelo is in the room with her so I guess it’s ok!”, she replied after sitting down on the couch, crossing both her legs and her arms, “She’s still not really healthy!”

“I’ll check them!”, JongUp let Kitty have the last piece of cheetos in his hand. Before going to Zelo and MinHee’s room, he didn’t forget to its fluffy hair.

 

=====================================POISON23==================================

 

“Zelo…”, MinHee called softly because was too dry to talk. Unfortunately, he was sleeping inside his charging place so he couldn’t hear her weak voice calling for him.

She tried her best to call him again but it wasn’t loud enough to be heard. As MinHee reached out to touch the glass of honey milk on the bedside cabinet, the wound on her chest was strained. She snatched her hand back immediately because of the pain. And that was also when Zelo frowned. Knitting his eyebrows painfully, he woke up and looked for his partner, as he knew right away that she felt the same.

“Are you ok?”, Zelo asked from inside his charging place. The battery wasn’t full yet so he couldn’t move. As usually, if he was out of battery, he would live temporarily on his heart. But now it was MinHee’s.

“I’m fine… Are you hurt?”, she was worried for him more than herself.

“Of course I’m hurt! And how can you say that you’re fine when it’s hurt this much?”, Zelo blamed her for being dishonest. Also, when MinHee lied, her heart beat faster and Zelo knew it.

It was a bit inconvenient when they have the same feeling. Hadn’t JongUp been there to help MinHee and give the glass for her, both of them would be more painful. However, neither of them wanted to get rid of this.

 

=====================================POISON23==================================

 

HyunAe gasped when she heard the sound of thunders. It was going to rain, or a big storm. Even though they were deeply underground, she still could hear it. And it was scary.

They both must have fallen asleep right after she had dressed the wounds for YongGuk. Unbelievable, he hadn’t worn his clothes back yet. It was getting colder and colder because of the storm and he didn’t have anything on his body, almost. She struggled out of his lap, but gently, in order not to wake him up. But she failed with the ‘gently’ part. He felt her movement and opened his eyes.

“I told you to put your clothes on! It’s raining. It’ll be cold!”, HyunAe scolded him. She herself was really stubborn, but she hated anyone who was also as stubborn as her, especially when that was someone she had feelings for.

“Not when you’re in my lap…”, YongGuk flashed that naughty smile on his face, the same smile with when he ‘fed’ her at the Palace. Honestly, if it hadn’t been for his wounds, she must have punched him several times in that jerk face. But it was attractive somehow. She couldn’t leave her eyes from it.

Suddenly there was something of him controlled her eyes, moved it around every part on his face. She awkwardly gulped something down on , something like a drool. So this feeling was exactly what she was afraid of. The feeling when she couldn’t stop herself from wanting him.

Another thunder roared and this time HyunAe was totally in fear, grabbing his hands and dug into his lap, didn’t care of anything else. YongGuk knew this reaction from a girl, when she was frightened of something. Because JiEun was also like this before, holding him tightly to hide something made her scared. He understood clearly how HyunAe felt.

This time, HyunAe went panic when she heard a very loud thunder. Took the chance, YongGuk kissed her. With the fear and her uncontrollable wanting him, she replied his kiss passionately and even crawled on him. Not only that, she even touched his face and hugged him tighter. A few minutes later, she was startled and realized that she was doing something unlike herself.

Pushing him off, she started to justify for her action. “I…I… I was… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… I mean…”, all she could do was only stuttering because her heartbeat was too loud, she didn’t hear herself talking.

YongGuk took her hands and pulled her close to him as he knew for sure that she wanted it but kept denying.  

“Please don’t!”, she stopped him, “It’s not that I don’t love you… but… I’m scared! What if our relationship goes worse after this? What if there’s something of mine that you don’t like? What if we’ll hate each other? I mean, you know… I’m not that kind of perfect girl that you’ll likely make you satisfy—“.

“Shhh…”, he put a finger to stop her lips from moving and let those foolish words out then whispered to her with his super low voice, “You didn’t say a single word when we first met. Why are you talking too much now? Can you just shut up and be mine?”

Then again, he laid his lips on hers, putting his hands around her to make sure that she wouldn’t runaway another time.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Guys, should I write a part for YongGuk and HyunAe on the next chapter?

Please tell me whether I should or not.

If I receive more than five comments say 'should' then I'll do it.