.:::POISON: Chapter 4:::.

►POISON◄

With the high spirit of a well-trained warrior, YongGuk woke up in time without the necessity of alarm clock. Or more specifically, he had woken up before it went off. YongGuk got up immediately and kicked HimChan to the floor.

After rolling out of the bed and reached the cold, thick floor, HimChan lazily opened his eyes as he didn’t feel the warmth from his beloved blanket. Getting annoyed by the person who had asked for sleeping on his bed, HimChan built himself up and blamed the culprit.

“Don’t yell me off!”, YongGuk cut HimChan off with such a calm voice. “You’re the one who said we had to get up early!”

HimChan was dumbfounded by the right accusation so he didn’t know what else to do except scratching his head and hurriedly tidy up the bed.

Opening the door, YongGuk saw HyunAe talking to DaeHyun friendly, or answered his questions obediently. That was impossible! How could the cold-blood killer persuade a stubborn hostage to talk to him like that? YongGuk wasn’t jealous. No, he didn’t feel anything at all. It was just the tenacity of hers reminded him of a special girl, which he didn’t want to let go. But that special girl had gone away from him.

“Dae… It’s not time for being friendly”, YongGuk knocked on DaeHyun’s shoulder and reminded him with a serious low voice which sounded a bit scary. “Go wake the others up! I’ll take care of her!”

DaeHyun always listened to YongGuk’s command, even though he wasn’t the commander. HyunAe found it so annoying. She wanted to talk more to DaeHyun as they had so many similarities, something like soulmate.

“So you can talk…”, YongGuk’s scoffed voice was even more annoying than him, “I thought you were a mute”

HyunAe started her “silent session” again with a caddish smirk.

YongGuk snatched the iPad of DaeHyun from YoungJae’s hands and slid the screen, “Where is that Chinese restaurant?”

“I want a hearty meal, clothes and a place to take a bath, in return!”, being surly with YongGuk was like one of HyunAe’s biggest habit. “And the most important thing: NO BRAINWASH!”

“Deal!”, YongGuk showed the iPad to her again. YoungJae clicked his fingers merrily when he saw the address. “Cool…”

“Get ready guys!”, HimChan leaned his back on the frame of the door.

 

==============================POISON4====================================

 

It was another wonderful night for these criminals. B.A.P was ready to make another best absolute perfect robbery. Red rubies? Finally their “goldmine” had more color than just the pure hue of diamonds and the cold white of paper money.

YongGuk used a cloth to cover HyunAe’s eyes and pushed her into the spaceship. He admitted that he was a bit rude but he didn’t like the way HyunAe treated him cheekily. HyunAe fell on the floor of the spaceship. Even though only half of YongGuk’s strength was used but with a girl, you can say that it was too much.

Still, HyunAe didn’t grumble anything. She noiselessly stood up and followed his lead to a seat. YongGuk tied her onto the armchair.

 

==============================POISON4====================================

 

“Arasseo unni…”, the girl hang up on the phone. She put the phone – which was embellished with blinking red rubies – on the make-up table. Her hair was piled up high and decorated with some flowers. Touching the earrings, the girl eyed herself in the mirror. To make sure her lips looked shiny enough, the girl used a wand to slick the gloss on them and stared at her reflection again.

The manager knocked on her door, “MinHee, it’s time…”

MinHee rose from her seat while still looking at the mirror. After had straightened herself out, she smirked at the girl in the mirror who was wearing a red cheongsam, the Chinese traditional dress with a slit skirt and a mandarin collar, “Are you ready, MinHee?”

It was a Chinese restaurant. As you may not know, some Chinese restaurants served live music when their customers are having meals. The music was and the hottest singer of the restaurant, MinHee, showed up in the gorgeous long red gown. You may know this song, its title is “Alone”.

JongUp dressed himself in a neat waiter suit. As there was a mirror on the pillar, JongUp stood in front of it to fix his tie and started his job: a waiter. Not with even a doubt, the chief pointed at the dishes and told him to bring them out without knowing the real owner of this suit was unconscious somewhere.

JongUp put the dishes down gently and even wished the customers a good meal with his smile, the angelic smile that had made many girls faint. Before continued doing other things, JongUp turned to the bar and winked to Zelo as a cue.

Unfortunately, his sign wasn’t noticed since Zelo was hypnotized by the appeal dance of the song. Zelo’s eyes were stick to the attractive long legs. Move to the right, move to the left and stretch it out a bit… The dance was perfect thanks to the performers’ good-looking body figure, especially the girl in the middle, MinHee. Zelo stared at her from top to toe and from toe to top.

Zelo kept wondering himself, “Are you really being alone? I can be with you…”

YoungJae was sitting on a table near the stage but he didn’t care about what was happening on stage. His laptop was connected to the left eye of Zelo because Zelo had one real eye and one robot eye. When Zelo eyed MinHee’s neck, YoungJae enlarged his eyes, not because of her thin neck but because of the necklace she was wearing.

YoungJae’s eyes left the laptop screen and stared at the necklace on stage with his own eyes. The necklace was made from red rubies and it was shiny, sparkling, twinkling, glittering… or any other words that are used to describe the flashy of it.

HimChan, YongGuk and DaeHyun all were looking at the computer screen in the spaceship, and as it was also linked with Zelo’s left eye, they also saw the necklace. HimChan beamed happily. “Got it!”

 YoungJae couldn’t move his eyes far away from the glamorous red rubies and that made a girl misunderstand.

“Hey!”, a blonde girl sat down in front of YoungJae but he didn’t came back to life until she waved her hands at his eyes.

“Ah… AhSeung?”, YoungJae was agitated by the sudden presence of a girl he was longing to meet again, but not in a situation like this. YoungJae gasped and closed the laptop. All the connection was cut off.

“You like her?”, AhSeung asked with a disappointed face and her voice sounded sad.

“NO! I like you!”, YoungJae denied right away, “Erm… I mean… I like young… young singers…”

AhSeung giggled at his shy and awkward attitude. He seemed so cute.

JongUp was standing near there. He got the signal given from YoungJae’s hand under the table and tended to make a rescue but the manager came and talked to him so JongUp didn’t see YoungJae’s necessity of help, he had to rescue himself first.

MinHee bowed to the customers while they were giving her a big round of applause. Feeling thirsty, MinHee headed towards the bar, where Zelo was standing. Zelo’s heart skipped many beats when she got closer and closer. Her face was so perfect and flawless. Hoping up the floating chair beside the bar, MinHee ordered her favorite drink.

“Honey milk? What the hell is that?”, Zelo was trembling hard and having trouble breathing. “I’m sorry… I’m the new bartender so…”, Zelo bowed slightly to apologize.

Knowing that both JongUp and Zelo were busy, AhSeung put out a gun and pointed it at YoungJae, “Show me your hands!”

MinHee madly glared at the guy in the bartender suit, who wasn’t the same bartender like often. Her eyes were set on him for a while and they couldn’t let go of the good-looking face despite the fact that he wasn’t her favorite.

“So you don’t know how to make honey milk for me right?”. MinHee crossed her legs and turned her side to the bar which revealed a part of her legs at the slit point.

The robot voice was replaced with a husky voice, “Can you show me?”, Zelo drooled over it but he shook it away and tried to be concentrate on doing his job as he still thought that the other members were watching. But he didn’t know that he was all alone now. The connection was disconnected.

MinHee put her legs over the bar and climbed over it. When she reached the other side, MinHee sat on the edge of the bar. Then with her look at a signal, Zelo gently put his arms around her waist and brought her down. His hands were warm though.

Looking up at Zelo’s face, MinHee smiled to him, “Hmm… You’re tall”

Zelo smiled sheepishly as a response. Her voice was also ear-catching. It was sweet and siren. While Zelo was busy blushing, MinHee took out a bottle of milk and another of honey.

“Like this…”, MinHee held one of Zelo’s hands inside of hers and took it to pour the milk into a glass. While Zelo was in ecstasy and disable of doing anything, MinHee took the chance to pull him down and switched him off. “Done!”, MinHee beamed proudly to herself.