.:::POISON: Chapter 32:::.

►POISON◄

“Stop it, SooHyun!” another voice came from nowhere and another guy appeared from nowhere, pointing the gun from behind SooHyun’s back.

“KwangHee…” SunHwa uttered. It would never been happier to see her boyfriend, again. I bet you also feel happy too because of the way he keeps appearing at the most dangerous moments :)

KwangHee waved back to her while the other hand still kept the gun straight at SooHyun. “You know I’ve been following you and waiting for just a single moment when you break the Peace law. How nice it is when you’re doing it right now!”

SooHyun put both his hands up in the air and tried to advocate, “The Peace Law says that if any resident from one Planet catches a hostage, resident from another Planet can catch one too. They’re also keeping a hostage! Don’t you see that?”

“Really?” KwangHee also put the gun down and talked to him normally. “I don’t think so… Agent Seung, are you a hostage?”

YongGuk let go of her right away. She stood straight up and shook her head, “No I’m not…”

“See?” KwangHee burst to laugh. “Now I have the right to put you to jail, SooHyun!”

SooHyun gasped. His body suddenly shook and he swallowed hard.

“But don’t worry…” KwangHee continued, “As a Galaxy Peace Protector, I will give you a chance to fix your mistake. Now let go of him!” he pointed his finger at YoungJae and signaled Eli to step back.

As he was being kept for a while, YoungJae collapsed right on the ground, surrounded by the white spooky fog. DaeHyun and JongUp quickly dashed to him and helped him to go back with the others.

Turning to AhSeung, KwangHee gave her smile, “And the girl, don’t you want to reunite with your lover?”

Didn’t even wait for KwangHee to finish his sentence, AhSeung dashed into SooHyun’s lap and cried on his chest. She forgot about everything else. Right at that moment, all she knew was SooHyun and only SooHyun. Even though she did care about how hurt YoungJae would be, but her love to him wasn’t that strong to be compared with all the love she had been giving to SooHyun. YoungJae turned his head away and heaved out a sigh.

“Now you’d better go back to your Planet or I’ll find another fault to put you to jail, SooHyun. And you know it’s not difficult at all to me…” KwangHee fetched a smirk. Silently, SooHyun nodded and led AhSeung, together with his group walking straight back to the forest.

“Ya~ Where did you go?” DaeHyun nudged YoungJae. “You made us be worried!”

He didn’t hear DaeHyun’s question. His eyes, his mind and his broken heart were busy watching after the shadow of the girl he loved walking away, hand in hand with another guy. They quickly disappeared in the deep forest. YoungJae’s soul had also gone with them.

“Hey!” DaeHyun nudged him again. This time with more strength. Thanks to that nudge, YoungJae roused from the tragic pain which was trying to sink him down deeply into his despression.

“Huh?” he opened his eyes widely and looked around at each person’s face. They all were standing around him and asking whether he was okay.

“Ah…” he put his hand into the pocket and withdrew something out. “Guess what I found!”

“Where did you go while we were sleeping? Why did you go alone? Did you want to be dead? It’s extremely dangerous out here. What if we hadn’t made it in time to save you? , etc….”

A rain of questions poured down on his head from the worried people around him. However, he burst to laugh. They exchanged surprising look and wondered themselves whether he turned into a metal breakdown person after being so shock.

After a while laughing and rolling on the ground, he stood up and beamed, “I’m fine guys… Thanks for caring for me! I laugh because I feel so good having you guys around and worried for me. Thanks a lot!”

“Aish this kid!” HimChan rubbed YoungJae’s hair and turned it into a mess then slightly slapped his .

“Yah~ Chan!” he fought back with a slight punch on HimChan’s shoulders.

“Okay, then what did you find?” YongGuk crossed his arms impatiently, waiting for the ‘brain’ to prove that he was still the ‘Brain’ of B.A.P that everybody had been expected.

“THIS!” YoungJae opened a roll of thin paper.

“The missing part of the map!” MinHee screamed out happily. She even jumped on Zelo’s back to express her happiness while Zinger and SunHwa jumped around, ah no, Zinger jumped alone this time because SunHwa was busy talking to her boyfriend KwangHee. Everybody seemed so happy to see the missing part of the map. Nevertheless, there was one person who was sighing out heavily to see it.

Without disturbing their happy moment, HyunAe quietly got out of the crowd and sat down on the egde of the spaceship’s maindoor. This big dilemma inside her heart, no one could understand. It was also another dilemma to her to decide whether she should say it out or not.

 Noticed the missing of his partner, YongGuk turned around to look for HyunAe and found her sitting alone afar from the crowd celebrating the good news.

“What’s up?” he slowly approached her.

Waited until he sat down next to her, she sighed on purpose to let him know that she didn’t feel good at all.

“What’s so sad? We’re very close to Poison now… You should be happy!” he tried to cheer her up. Little did he know, that was exactly what she was worried about, ‘Poison’. HyunAe sighed even harder, which surprised YongGuk a lot.

Rounding his eyes widely, he moved closer to take a clear look at her face but she quickly turned away. She didn’t want him to see her eyes were filled up with drops of tear queuing to jump down on her cheeks. HyoSung saw the scene so she put a finger on her lips and told the others to be quiet. They all looked to the direction of the couple and realized HyunAe was crying.

“Yah~” Zinger dashed towards YongGuk and tapped strongly on his back.

“Ouch! What did I do?” his eyes threw out a mad look to Zinger.

“Why don’t you ask yourself? What did you do? Why is she crying?” SunHwa also slapped on his shoulders. In return, YongGuk stared at her with his it-is-not-my-fault eyes.

HyoSung knelt down in front of her little sister and wiped away two flows of tears with her palms then asked, “Why are you crying, my dear sister?”

HyunAe burst into tears. She cried louder and louder, just like a little kid who had just been snatched away her favorite bar of chocolate from her hand. The older sister HyoSung gently put her arms around her and let HyunAe cry on her shoulder. “C’mon, just tell me!”

 HyunAe shook her head, “I don’t know how to…” she paused then fetched out another sigh. “From the start, I’m the one who wants to find Poison the most. But now… I don’t think I want it anymore…” her words were punctuated by her sobbing.

“Why, dear?” HyoSung smoothed her hair and hugged her tigher.

“I’m… I’m so selfish… I can’t stop myself from thinking about how to keep my own happiness. I don’t deserve to be a Princess…”

“What do you mean?”

HyoSung let go of her and gave YongGuk a sign by her eyes to tell him to hug her instead.

“We’ll be apart soon. Right when we find Poison. You and me… until the next life…” HyunAe was trying to hold back her tears but they didn’t listen to her. “But at the same time, I want to save this Planet… What should we do?”

“Do I deserve that?” YongGuk looked away. This time, it was him who felt uncomfortable. “I killed your parents… I don’t deserve your love this much. I don’t deserve to be exchanged with the survival of a whole Planet. Princess, we have to do this!”

“Bang…”

“We HAVE to do this!”