MiYoung

Specialist - The Journey

So obviously I didn't update yesterday.. sorry!!!! But here's the update!! I actually made a alyout of the school BUT I HAVE NO FRIGGN' IDEA HOW I CAN POST IT HERE SINCE THERE IS NO URL OFR IT!!!!!!!!!!! -.- and I am a bit upset about that....... but I'll find a way, but not today! (hay that rhymed!! ^^) and I won't update another chapter today since I'm going to go party with my friends since it's my birthday tomorrow!!! ^^ ok, bye~~

 
 

 

“I can’t believe that they only gave us ONE closet to put ALL our clothes in!!!” I heard someone shout inside the dorm room. I opened it and saw a girls with very long wavy hair standing in front of her closet that was already packed with colorful clothes. “How am I supposed to live like this?!” She complained.

“Well, we pretty much always wear our uniforms, so-” 

“But the weekends!! And, and dates!!! Do you WANT to go on a DATE in your SCHOOL UNIFORM?!?!” She interrupted Mia. 

Mia rolled her eyes and saw me. “Oh, you’re back!” She smiled. The new girl spun around, looked at me and -- “OH MY GOSH!! HI!! I’m Miyoung, your fourth roommate!! We were stuck in traffic so I just arrived fifteen minutes ago, and it’s so amazing to meet you!!” She said while hugging me like there was no tomorrow

“Nice to meet you two.” I said with a shaky voice

“Miyoung, I think she’s going to faint if you don’t stop hugging her.” Mia said. Miyoung let go and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. “Sorry.” 

“It’s ok.” I chuckled. 

“So classes start tomorrow, right?” She asked turning back to her unpacking. 

“Yup, we’re supposed to be at the arena at eight am.” 

“What?! That early?” She pouted “I guess I’m going early to bed tonight.” 

 

“Did you guys see those amazingly cute and handsome guys already?” Miyoung asked when she was done with unpacking. 

We all looked at her like as if saying ‘what the hell?’ and she she let out a frustrating sigh. “Oh, come on, don’t tell me you are all like anti boys or something.” 

We all shook our heads and she smiled. Wow, we’re sharing our room with one huge diva. I thought. 

“Ok, I’ll describe them: So one looks super cute and he’s a bit skinny and he has light brown hair. Then another has long black hair and he’s quite tall and he is so handsome I almost melted!” 

Hm, long black hair? Why does that ring a bell? 

“Another has brown hair, like Brynn’s and he looks really strong and-” 

“Are they seven?” I asked her

‘What? No! Why would I think that seven year olds would be attractive?” 

“No! I mean are there seven of them?” 

“Oh! Yeah! You know them?” She asked with big eyes. 

“Yes. I mean no! I know one of them.” I admitted. 

“REALLY?!” Everyone asked in shock. 

“Yeah.. His name is Eli. He’s the one you just described… I think” 

“How did you meet him?” Mia asked and I told them the story

“Wow, you are so lucky!” Miyoung said almost drooling and I laughed. “Hey what time is it?” 

“It’s almost seven.” I said looking at my watch. 

“Time to eat!!” Mia said jumping up.

 

We all sat at the table and ate our food when Miyoung started talking… again.

“Hay, Brynn, are you always so awfully quiet or are you just shy when you meet people and totally open after you get to now them?” She asked. 

Mia, and I looked at her with big eyes. “What? It’s a normal question!” She said raising her hands. 

“Um.. I’m always this quiet.” Brynn said in a soft voice. 

“Why?” Miyoung said with a full mouth. 

Brynn smiled awkwardly and started pushing her food around in her plate. “I used to get bullied at my old school because I was different.” She mumbled almost not hearable. We exchanged looks and then looked at her. Mia took her and and held it in hers. 

“Well now you’ve got us! And you’re at a new school with people as different and weirder than you.” She smiled making Brynn look up. 

“Yeah, and we’ll make sure to give the people who bully and make fun of you a good lesson.” Miyoung winked. Brynn smiled at her and looked at me. 

“You can count on us, ok?”

She nodded and really smiled and that’s when I noticed how shockingly gorgeous she was. 

“Thanks guys, this means a lot to me.”

 

 

 

I hope it wasn't too boring ^^ I'm trying to hurry things up tho, ok? ok. Bye~~!! <3