Training begins

Specialist - The Journey

 

[New story Flyer (not as in the sheet of paper but a person who can fly ^^) is an EXO fanfic: link]

 

 

The next morning we were woken up by the maid and she lead us to the separate wash rooms. When I was done she helped me get dressed in the Lanero clothing. She slip the top part on me, my arms in the sleeves and she wound it around my body, so that part of my back was exposed. She said that the jacket would cover it, so I didn’t need to worry. She tied the ends of the cloth into a knot at my right hip. Next she dave me the skirt. I slid into it and at the top there were loos cloths hanging. 

She giggled at my confusion and took the skirt in her hands, pulling it up that it was around my waist and not my hips and tied the loos ends together. Next she gave me the jacket that I just wore like any other jacket. 

Last she gave me some kind of stockings and placed the shoes at my feet. 

When I was done I looked at myself in the reflecting metal wall thing. It actually didn’t look bad at all. 

The maid then lead me to the dining room where everyone else already was and they were all dressed in Lanero clothes. Kai wore a blue shirt with a sleeveless grey green jacket and Hoon wore a dark grey green jacket, with sleeves, and under it a grey green shirt that looked similar to mine. In fact everyone wore something in that grey green color. 

It’s Lanero’s national color since the war has started. This way they won’t be spotted as easily as with jade green clothing. 

Oh, ok. Thanks Rubin. I sat down next to Kai and picked up my eating utensils. 

‘I see our clothing suits you.’ everyone looked up to see the emperor walk into the room. Key and Mr. Choi wanted to stand, but he held up his hand. ‘Please. It’s just a name. You are as important as I am.’ 

He sat down at the head of the table and took a sip from his cup. 

‘Oh, before I forget, Hoon, Kai, what are your powers?’ 

The two boys looked at each other. 

‘I can read minds.’ Hoon said first earning shocked looks from my parents and from the emperor. 

‘Seriously?’ Mom asked and he nodded, along with Kai and me. 

‘So you know everything I’m thinking about?’ 

‘Yes, sir.’ The emperor smiled

‘Well, that is magnificent. Do you mind helping us out here? We do sometimes have problems with spies.’ 

‘Of course, sir.’ Hoon replied bowing his head. 

‘And you Kai? What’s your power?’

‘Teleportation, sir.’ The emperor raised his eyebrows. 

‘Well, that will surely be handy on your mission.’ He smiled and Kai smiled slightly back, also bowing his head. 

 

[After breakfast in a special vehicle that had training rooms in it but looked like a simple car thingy from the outside]

 

‘Ren, let me introduce you to your new teacher slash instructor Bang Youngguk.’ 

I looked from Key to the tall blond haired man standing in front of me. He bowed.

‘Nice to meet you, miss Ren.’ He said in an astonishing deep voice. I bowed as well

‘Nice to meet you.’

‘I’ll leaver her with you.’ Key smiled at me and left. I looked at my new teacher. I hope he wasn’t strict. He seemed so due to his muscular build and thick neck. It intimidated me a bit. 

But that thought vanished when he suddenly smiled a very friendly and cute smile, too. 

Maybe this won’t be as bad as I thought.

 

[three hours later] 

 

Nope uh uh. This is even WORSE!! 

Not only did I have to do power training, but I had to jog, do pushups and basically do an entire work out! 

I had to climb walls, crawl under nets, through mud and jump over high logs of wood. 

If I fell for paused, I’d have to do an extra round, too. 

‘Alright, well done for the first day!’ He called from the starting line as I collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily and covered in mud. 

‘You’re not as bad as I thought you’d be, but your power needs a bit more training.’ He said as he walked towards me with a bottle of something in his hand.

‘Do I have to do this every day?’ I groaned as I sat up to receive the bottle, drinking a few gulps.

‘What do you think?’ He smiled as he sat down across from me. ‘But trust me, Hoon and Kai have it worse.’

I raised an eyebrow. 

‘Oh, and do I really have to wear a skirt the whole time?’ I asked. Did I mention that women were only allowed to wear pants if they were in a special rank? Well my mom had that rank and well I didn’t, meaning everything I did was in a skirt. 

‘Of course, unless you want to run around .’ He said with a serious face. But he burst out in laughter when he saw the look on my face. 

‘Ok, come on, power training.’ He said getting up again. 

‘Again?!’ I groaned. ‘No break?’

‘Hey that was your break. You can’t take a break when your on a mission either. And if then it’s only for sleep.’ He informed helping me up.

 

[Dinner]

 

We were only two hours away from the camp and the first sun was already setting.

I was relieved to see Hoon and Kai equally pooped as me as I waked into the mini kitchen slash dining room in the vehicle.

‘Hey’ Hoon said, his voice scratchy and tired. 

‘Hi.’ I answered

‘Tough day?’ He asked and I snorted

‘That would be an understatement. More like torturous day.’ I said sitting down with a plate of food. The maid had prepared a mini buffet with some kind of salad and bread and some other things I couldn’t identify. 

‘How was it with you?’ 

‘I don’t think I’ve ever sweat so much in my life.’ Hoon said simple. I looked at Kai who was practically sleeping in his chair and his hair almost falling in his food. 

‘Kai, wake up, Kai!’ I called. He took in a sharp breath and looked around. 

‘Oh, hi Ren.’ 

‘Looks like you’ll sleep well tonight.’ Hoon smiled. But then he smiled even wider and I saw his cheeks redden a bit. 

‘What? What did he think?’ I asked him. ‘Kai, what?’ I looked at Kai who simply put a fork of food in his mouth, looked at me and smiled. 

 


Ok, so as you've seen up there at the top of the page in the brackets, i've posted the link to another story~ 
I hope you'll read into it and please leave your thoughts in the comments!!! Here too, by the way ^^
Thank you~~!!!