----

Specialist - The Journey

 

Kai and I ran back to the school and rushed into Principal Groves office. She looked at us with rather large eyes as we panted and held onto the chairs for support.

 

“What’s wrong, children?” She asked standing up and coming to us, helping us into the chairs.

 

“My parents..” I started but I couldn’t continue. This was the part I was dreading. I began to sob, uncontrollably and there was no way I could stop it. I cried and the tears just flowed out of my eyes like little streams. Kai came over and wrapped his arms around me. I gripped at his jacket and buried my face into his scarf and I kept crying. 

 

 I didn’t know how long it took me to settle down, but eventually, I did and by that time, there were more than three people in the principals room. 

 

Most of my teachers where there, Taeyeon-shi, Key, Professor Cho, Mr Kwon and Mr Choi. 

 

They all sat on chairs or on the couch and looked at me, only making me grip Kai harder, pulling him even closer, if that was even possible.  

 

“Ren, can you tell us what happened?” Professor Groves asked me. I nodded but didn’t let go of Kai. 

 

I told them the story, almost bursting into tears at the end, but Kai hugged me and drew circles on my back with his hand, calming me

down. 

 

The teachers all looked at each other. 

“Do you mind stepping out for a while, kids?”  Kai and I walked out slowly that we wouldn’t trip over each others feet. 

 

Kai helped me onto the floor and sat down next to me, putting his arm around me. 

 

“And you know what kills me the most?” I whispered

“Rubin wanted to tell me he was in trouble.” Kai took my hand in his and caressed it. “He was calling me. Over and over and I simply ignored him.” A tear escaped the corner of my eye. Then another. 

 

“And… I didn’t listen to him.” They weren’t tears anymore, they were streams of water flowing down my cheeks. “I shushed him. I let him down. I didn’t listen to him.” My whisper turned into a soft weeping. “And now I can’t hear him. I called for him. I yelled his name. I can’t hear him.” I started to cry all over again. 

 

Kai pulled me to him and I buried my head into him once again.

 

“Kai? Ren?” A familiar voice said. I didn’t even want to look up. I didn’t care. I just wanted Rubin and my parents back. 

 

“Oh my gosh, Ren. What happened.” I don’t know. I don’t know! But they’ll pay!! 

 

“Does the principal know?” 

 

“Yes, the teachers are talking and sent us out.” Kai answered. 

 

I heard clothes rustling and felt a new, colder hand caress my head. “It’s going to be ok, Ren.” 

 

No. Anything could happen. They could even be dead by now.

 

“No Ren. They are not dead. Ren, look at me.” Hoon commanded, but in his soft voice. He pushed onmy shoulder, turning me slightly to him. The rest I had to do myself, I turned my head to him and looked into his eyes. 

 

“Ren, they are not dead.” How’d you know? Are you reading their thoughts? 

 

“No. I’m not. I know because I know that they are powerful Specialists. There’s no way they could be dead.” 

 

But, they could have been-

 

“No, Ren. You need to stop thinking like that. Don’t you believe in your parents?” 

 

Yes but-

 

“Stop. I don’t want to her it. They are not dead. The teachers will find out what to do. Maybe the Emperor called them back to Planet Lalt.”

 

“But they took Rubin, too.” 

 

“I know, Ren. And that I can not explain.” 

 

The door opened quietly beside us. 

 

“You can come in now.” Mr Kwon said in his monotone voice. “Oh, Hoon. You’re here, too?” 

 

“Yes, I don’t go home over the holidays.” 

 

“You know about it, too I presume?” Hoon nodded. Mr Kwon sighed. “Then you should come along, too.”

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys~~ new chapter, it's a bit short but yeah... ^^ I hope you like it and that I'm not boring you~!! If i am please say so~!!! 
And please comment!!! 

Thank you for reading everyone~!! :)