thoughts on a new story

Specialist - The Journey

A/N: ok, so i had this idea for a new fanfic with EXO and stuff and I wanted to just show you what I wrote for it already (as in the 1st chapter) and see what you think,  because if you like it, then I'll make a new story and if not then not. ok so here it is 

(Also note: Sorry this update is only for this, I haven't continued with the 24th chapter yet!!! I will though!!!)

 

 

[Kris POV]

 

‘Hello?’ I called over the rooftop. Across from the door, where I stood, stood a girl, her back towards me. She didn’t turn, she didn’t say anything. She just stood there. I walked towards her. Slowly. I didn’t want to scare her. She could be at the verge of jumping.

‘Excuse me, miss?’ I asked when I was closer. Closer, yet the space between us was still big. She gave no reaction. The wind blew strongly, her short hair flying to all directions. I closed my cardigan and walked even closer. So close I was almost next to her. 

‘Hello?’ I asked again looking at her from the side. I could see her face and I was surprised she wasn’t asian. Her hair was a light brown and straight, like her eyes, looking straight ahead. 

I tapped her on the shoulder and she looked at me. I’ve been to Europe and America but it was still weird for me to see a non asian in the middle of Seoul. 

‘Are you ok?’ I asked her in english. Her monotone face moved and a small smile formed on her lips and I think I starred at her a bit harder than I had already done before. 

‘It’s ok, I speak korean.’ She answered in korean. 

‘Oh,’ what should I say now? I looked at the floor for sometime. And then it hit me. ‘How did you get up here? Are you a trainee here? A dancer?’ I asked over the howling wind. 

This time she turned her whole body towards me. ‘I’m neither. I don’t work here.’ There was still a hint of her smile on her lips but it slowly vanished. 

‘Then how did you get up here? You can only get up here through the building and to get in you-’

‘You need to know the password, I know.’ She finished my sentence. 

‘Well why are you up here?’ She asked back, a look of curiosity covering her face. I shook my head.

‘That’s none of your business. And if you don’t tell me how you got up here I’ll call the guards.’ I pressed. I didn’t want to threaten her, but it just seemed really strange. 

‘By the time you’ve gone inside and contacted a guard I’d be long gone.’ She explained ‘Unlike you I actually can fly.’ 

What? Wait, WHAT? 

‘You can what?’ 

She smiled sweetly before she stepped up on the ledge of the building and turned to face the street under her. 

‘What are you doing?!’ I yelled as I grabbed her hand tightly in case she’d jump.

‘It’s ok, Kris, like I said, I can fly. Watch me.’ She smiled down at me, making my head go blank for a moment. I came back when she took a step out into thin air.

‘NO!’ I shouted as I clutched to her hand closing my eyes shut and awaiting the tug I’d get from her weight.
But nothing happened. My hand still held hers and she was still higher than me. I opened my eyes and found myself starring at the street below. I gasped and looked up at the girl. She still smiled. My eyes wandered down her body to her feet. That stood on nothing. She stood or hovered almost an arms length away from the ledge. In thin air. There was nothing under her. I looked up at her smiling face again. 

‘But how?’ 

 

[Jade POV]

 

Oh great another one faints. And I thought he’s a tough guy. I guess not. 

I sighed and landed next to Kris unconscious body. With my finger I commanded the air under him to lift him up and like that I walked inside the building with Kris floating behind me. 

I found some chairs and laid him down there, taking off my jacket, rolling it up and placing it under his head so that he wouldn’t swallow his own tongue. 

I lifted myself just a few centimeters over the floor and flew around the hall to see if I could hear anyone coming. I heard many footsteps not too far away either. 

‘Excuse me!’ I called into the hall. The footsteps became louder and when I was sure that they were coming in the right direction, I flew back, past where Kris lay and hid behind the door that led out to the roof. 

‘Is anyone there?’  A male voice called. It was the voice of a young person. Maybe a trainee or idol. 

I peeked around the corner and saw three boys.

‘Hey, it’s Kris!’ One exclaimed. It was Suho. 

‘How’d he get up here?’ The second boy, Chen, asked.

‘Why is he up here?’ Chanyeol, the third boy, asked as well. He bent down and shook Kris’ shoulder. ‘hey, wake up! Kris! Wake up!’ He called. 

Chen and Suho looked around. Apparently they weren’t here often. 

‘I thought he just wanted to get some air.’ Chen mumbled as Suho and Chanyeol tried to wake him up. They were successful and Kris awoke. 

‘Hey, buddy! Rise and shine!’ Chanyeol grinned, laughing at his friend. I smiled and giggled in my head. They shouldn’t know I was here. 

‘What are you guys doing here?’ Kris asked them. 

‘Us? What are you doing here? And most of all why are you sleeping?’ Suho asked with a laugh. 

Kris sat up and looked around. He noticed my jacket and took it in his hands. Then his head snapped up and he jumped from the chair and came running towards me.

‘Kris!’ The other called after him, as I myself fled from inside. 

Out of the door I flew straight up and landed on the roof of the little shelter. I laid flat on my stomach just in case he’d look. 

He ran all the way to the other side not stopping until he practically hit the waist high wall and leaned over it. 

I guess he was looking for me, checking if I had jumped and killed my self. Silly boy. 

‘Kris!’ The other called, running out the door after him. 

‘Hey, what’s wrong, man?’ Chanyeol asked eyeing his friend. 

‘Did you, did you see a girl somewhere?’ 

The three boys looked at each other and back at Kris who sighed in frustration. 

‘A girl, maybe about this high,’ he held up his hand, ‘short light brown hair, western? Anything?’ He asked again but the three boys shook their heads. 

‘Sorry, never seen a western girl with short hair in the building before.’ Suho said

Kris sighed and tilted his head back. 

‘Was there a girl up here?’ Chen asked

‘Yeah,’ Kris replied after checking the road again, ‘She said she didn’t work here and she said,…’ he paused and looked at my jacked. He looked at it with confused. 

‘She said she could fly.’ 

The three friends looked at each other and burst out in laughter. ‘That’s a good one Kris! Wow, I never thought you could take a joke this far!’ Chanyeol laughed. 

‘I’m serious!’ Kris cried. ‘She stepped up here and I grabbed on the her hand afraid she’d fall and then there she stood,’ he turned to the road his hands outstretched to where I had been. ‘on nothing. Just, like standing there on nothing.’ 

His friends laughed and jokingly agreed with him. 

‘Come on, we still need to practice.’ Suho said, patting his shoulder and turning to follow Chen and Chanyeol who were already walking back. 

‘But she was there. I saw it.’ He mumbled

 

 

Ok, so please COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT AND IF NOT THEN just don't... yeah, that's all for today, thank you~!!!