Meeting him

Specialist - The Journey

 

“Wooooow” I gasped when we entered the cafeteria. It was two storied but the middle was all empty so there was a lot of space making the room look even bigger. The ceiling was made of glass letting the sunlight fill the room and warm it up. 

“Look over there’s the food!” Mia said excitedly and pulled Brynn and me with her to the food area. 

We all got some food and sat down at a empty round table. 

“Don’t we have to pay for the food?” I asked. Mia shrugged and stuffed with some noodles.

“No, it’s with the tuition.” Brynn said. 

“Cool! Then we can eat as much as we want!” Mia clapped. 

 I saw some boys walk in our direction and sit at the table next to us. I sat perfectly so that I could see them.

They all looked very handsome. Why where there no guys like them at my old school!? 

“Why are you pouting?” Mia asked looking at my face. 

“What? I’m not pouting!” 

“Well you just were! And you looked so cute!!” She squealed. I laughed and continued to eat. 

After we finished, we got up to clean up our trays. I was last to put it in and when I turned around I bumped into someone. 

“Oh, sorry!” I apologized. The person chuckled. It was one of the guys that was sitting at the table next to us. He had brown hair and was quite tall. 

“It’s ok, at least you didn’t spill something on me.” He joked. I smiled awkwardly and blushed.

“I gotta go.” I said and quickly darted out of the cafeteria to Mia and Brynn. 

“Where’d you disappear to?” Mia asked. 

“Uh, I bumped into someone.” I replied. 

 

We spent the rest of the day unpacking more belongings, since we were too hungry before and just went straight to lunch, and talking. 

While walking back to my bed from the bathroom I banged my foot against the desks chair. “Sorry!! Sorry!!” I automatically shouted. 

“What happened?!” Mia jumped

“I just hit my foot on the chair.”

“You appolagized to a chair?” I cringed and nodded. “You’re weird.” I know I am.

 

“I’m going for a walk” I said after I finished packing. I walked into a hallway that said it lead to the classrooms but as I walked I passed a glass door and I saw a garden outside. 

I went out into the warm air and walked around a bit. 

There was a pond and a little fountain and even a bench near it so I sat down and enjoyed sitting in the sun. 

“Hi.” Someone said. 

I jumped and saw the same guy who was at the cafeteria. “Um, hi.” 

The awkward tension went from two to two million in less than a second and we both looked everywhere except at the other person. 

“Um, I’m gonna go.” I mumbled and got up and when I wanted to walk past him, my foot caught its self somewhere and I tripped, trying to regain my balance, I tripped again and started falling towards the water. 

But instead of getting soaked, I felt my hands being held tightly. I opened my eyes and saw they guy holding on to me. 

He pulled me up and took a step back. “You ok?” I nodded. “Thanks.” 

“No problem. Are you always so clumsy?” He asked and I nodded again. He smiled and chuckled. 

“I’ll be going now. Thanks again.” I said and turned to leave. 

“What’s your name?” He asked

I turned around and looked at him. “It’s Ren.” He smiled and I turned to leave again. 

“Hay Ren! He called after me.” He was still smiling when I looked at him again. “I’m Eli!”

 

 

 

 

3rd chapter!! And I am preobably going to write another one today ^^ 
And in two day's it's my birthday!! I can't belive it's been a year!! I'm getting old!!! TT.TT 
Anyways, thank you for reading!!! I hope you like it!!!!