Moving

Specialist - The Journey

 

“It’s so nice to see you again, Principal Groves.” My mom greeted the young lady In front of us. 

“You, too, Mrs. Ellnor. It’s been too long.” She replied hugging my mom. 

“And you’re Ren.” She said smiling at my and reaching out her hand. “Nice to meet you.” I say shaking it.

“I hope your parents filled you in on the school and everything.” I nodded yes and she smiled a bit wider, something I thought wasn’t even possible.

“Wonderful, then I’ll give you a short tour of the school, then we’ll get your papers filled out.” 

She lead us from the lobby like entrance down a hall with many doors. 

“This is where the secretary, teacher rooms and infirmary are. You can always come here if you have questions or need someone to talk to. We prefer that the the relationships between teachers and students are like friendships.” Sounds like everyones a teachers pet here. Whoop di doo. 

She led us into a round room that had many hallways. 

“Over each hall there is a sign that tells you were you’re going so don’t worry about getting lost.” She said after she saw my confused face. 

She started from the left “This one goes to the cafeteria and library, this one the gymnasium and arena, next the classrooms and last the dorms.” 

“Dorms?” I asked before I could hold my tongue.
“You did know?” I shook my head. “Well, you couldn’t have, of course. It’s only been active since four years.”

“So I have to sleep here?” 

“Yes, that way it’s easier to train you and we have a good eye on you so that nothing can happen to you.”

I looked at her with an even more confused face than before. 

“Let’s go and visit the dorms since the other parts aren’t very exciting.” She said and started walking down the far right hall way. 

“Just because you are on Earth, doesn’t mean that you are safe. Our enemies have spies, just like us, and they search for young students and kill them. But since we have the dorms the percent of students being killed has dropped drastically and we are very happy about this.” 

Passed a stair well and then stood at the beginning of a long hallway. 

“There are three stories of dorms, depending which grade you are in. Scholars are on the third floor, Juniors are on the second floor and Senior are here. You’ll be sleeping on the third floor.” She explained

“Now let’s get your papers.” 

 

[A week later - moving day]

 

“Bye, sweetie. Study well, ok?” My mom said while hugging me goodbye. 

“I will.” 

“And don’t forget to come home every once in a while.” My dad said. I nodded and hugged him, too. 

They drove away, leaving me there with my bags. I sighed and lifted my backpack on my shoulder. 

I took my luggage in one hand and my duffle bag in the other. 

The stairs were crowded with Scholars and Juniors as we made our way to the top. I was surprised that some people already knew each other and talked like there was no tomorrow. 

Principal Groves had given me floor plan of the school as well as my class plans so I already knew where everything was.
I noticed that there was no separation for boys and girls. For eg: A boys room could be between a girls from and vice versa. It seemed weird to me. 

“Hello.” I said when I entered my room. I saw two bung beds, so four beds in total and two of them were already occupied. 

“Hi!” The two girls greeted at the same time. 

“You’re Ren, right?” One with long long black hair asked. I nodded and she smiled. “I’m Mia and this is Brynn” she said pointing to the girl who took the top bed of the left bunk. I smiled and waved and she waved back before going back to her book. 

“So you can choose between a top and a bottom bunk.” Mia said while she put some of her clothes into her closet. I heaved my bags onto the left bottom bunk. 

“How about we all go and get some lunch after unpacking?” Mia asked while still unpacking. 

“Sounds like a good idea.” I said and ped my bag.

 


Yay! another chapter and I am so sorry it's so boring and too in detail!! I just can't write simply!! -.- 
Anyways, maybe I'll write another chapter later since I don't have anything to do today :)

Thank you for reading!!