Operation Transformation!

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

------Jooli------

Two days past since I last saw Yunho and Jaejoong, which was when we went to the theme park. I didn’t know where Jaejoong went, but I heard that Yunho was away in Korea for a sudden business trip. I kind of missed Yunho, but I was happy that Jaejoong wasn’t around to call me names. Other than working, I hung out with Jina whenever she wasn’t with her boyfriend, David. Being a university student and a part time model wasn’t very easy, but David made it look easy. Jina had shown me pictures of the two of them on a romantic dinner the night before and I was really jealous. The way David looked at Jina was so intriguing. They were practically in love and everyone could tell.

“Hey Jooli, what are your plans for tonight?” Jina walked up to me after my shift ended. Jina was on break.

“I don’t know. I’ll probably go to the pool and swim or something.” I responded.

“Then do you want to go watch a movie with me instead of swimming by yourself? I really want to watch Toy Story 3! I’ve waited for so long to go watch it ever since it came out, but I never really remembered. So, what do you say? You want to watch a kid movie with me?” She laughed. I loved Toy Story. It was a classic back when I was young.

“Yeah, sure!” I beamed at her.

“Hey Jooli, Jina!” I suddenly heard someone yell our names. I turned my attention towards one of the waiters who worked with us. His name was Mark. Just like many of our other workers, he was another model-like guy. He had the surfer boy blonde hair with a body like a model. He wasn’t a bad guy at all though, he was really nice and considerate.

“Hey Mark, what’s up?” Jina asked him.

“I’m having a party tonight and was wondering if you two want to come. It’s mostly just people from work and a couple people around my area.” He invited us.

Jina looked at me, asking if I wanted to.

“I thought you wanted to go watch a movie.” I said.

“That can wait, but come on! We have to party. After all, it is summer right now.” She exclaimed in happiness.

“But how are we getting there?” I asked. I didn’t have a car and neither did Jina. I didn’t even know where Mark lived.

“Oh, I can drive you two after my shift is over and I can find someone to drive you two home afterwards. Don’t worry about transportation. I’ve got it covered. Just come and have some fun. You don’t want a summer that only consists of work, do you?” Mark smiled.

“I guess so…” I mumbled. I agreed to go to the party. Just as I was about to ask if we should bring anything, the devil appeared. Haven’t seen Jaejoong for two days, he looked even hotter. He had a bit of a tan but his smirk was still there as he walked towards us.

‘Where has he gone these last two days?’ I wondered. Mina wasn’t with him though, which was odd, seeing that she’s always with him wherever he went.

“You having a party Mark?” He asked Mark.

“Hey Jaejoong. Yeah, I’m having one tonight, you want to come join the fun?” Mark responded after pounding fists with Jaejoong. It seemed like they were pretty close friends.

“Of course. I’m not going to miss your party.” Jaejoong smiled pleasantly at Mark. Jaejoong is always nice to people who are born with good genetics, unlike me.

“Well then, I’ll be going. I’ll see you tonight Mark.” Jaejoong said to Mark and then he turned to us.

“I’ll see you two ladies later tonight.” He pretended to be a gentleman in front of other people.

“Well, you should go back up to your room and find something y to wear. It’s time for you to get a boyfriend Jooli! I’ll call you when my shift is finished.” Jina urged me out of the staff room. I smiled and waved bye to her before I left to go back up to my room.

When I got back into my room, I looked at the clock and saw that it was barely 2 o’clock. I decided to take a shower and reply to some emails on the computer before getting ready. Jina didn’t get off of work until 3:30. I could probably just get ready with her because I really don’t know what to wear to a party and I really doubt I had something ‘y’.

After replying all five of my emails and surfing the internet for an hour and a half, my cell phone finally sprung to life and rang. I looked at the screen and saw it was Jina.

“Hey.” I said into the phone.

[I’m done from work. Did you get ready yet?]

“Actually, I was thinking of waiting for you to get ready. I don’t think I have anything to wear to the party.” I nervously replied. I knew that my closet consisted nothing but shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, and other casual clothing. I didn’t have anything fancy or anything that could be used to party.

[Okay, I’m going to take a couple of my partying clothes over to your place. What size shoe do you wear?]

“Eight.” I replied.

[That’s awesome! We’re the same size. I’ll bring some shoes too. Actually, I think I’ll have to bring a lot of stuff over to your room. I’ll see you in a bit.]

“Okay, bye.” I replied and hung up.

A couple moments later, I heard a buzz and went to open the door to see a sweating Jina with two bags. I quickly stepped aside so she could come into my room. She dropped the two bags to the ground and collapsed onto my bed.

“Wow, those two bags look pretty heavy.” I pointed at the two black bags on the ground. One was big and one was small.

“The bigger one has clothing, purses, and shoes. The smaller one has make up and other accessories. I know you don’t have any makeup, so I thought I would bring some over.” Jina explained.

“Hey, I do have makeup.” I pouted. I reached over to my drawer and grabbed a pink shimmery lip-gloss to show her the proof.

“Yeah, you have ONE makeup product.” She laughed at my puny little tube. When it came to makeup, Jina was definitely the pro. Without makeup, she looked really pretty and innocent. With makeup, she was beyond beautiful. She looked good in both ways.

“You know I don’t care much about makeup Jina. It’s so annoying having to wake up an hour early every morning to just moisturize, mask, and put a pound of make up onto my face. I don’t have the patience to perfect the way of putting mascara or perfect the way liquid eyeliner should be put on.” I whined to Jina.

“You don’t have to wake up an hour! I can teach you some ways to get your makeup done in less than five minutes after I go take a shower.” Jina smiled proudly.

“Okay, you can show me after.” I laughed as Jina took her towel and headed to the washroom. As she took a shower, I took a look at her clothing and other things she brought over. I really doubt I could fit into her clothes. Jina was the perfect model. She was taller and thinner than I was.

I continued to look through her things for another 15 minutes before I heard the bathroom door open and Jina was standing with a bathrobe wrapped around herself and her hair was wrapped inside her towel.

“Did you find anything you like?” She asked me.

“Jina, do you really expect me to be able to fit into your clothing? You’re a model and I’m a pig.” I pouted.

“Jooli, you’re not fat. Trust me. If you’re fat, what about all those other American girls? You’re perfect. Your stomach is flat and your arms and legs are toned. You also have a nice and you also have s, which a lot of Asian girls don’t have. Don’t envy me Jooli. I’m sure we can find something nice for you to wear.” Jina exclaimed. Jina’s a great friend. She knows how to comfort people like me.

“I hope so…” I groaned and flopped onto my bed.

“I know so.” Jina replied with a laugh. She started to go through her pile of clothing. I saw there were different colors and different styles. She brought dresses, tank tops, shorts, tights, and many other clothing.

“Ha! Found something!” Jina exclaimed with joy as she pulled something out of the pile. I got off the bed and looked at what was in her hand. It was a simple black sequin tank top that was layered, creating a flowing feeling. The sequins sewed on reflected specks of light and looked amazing. It was simple but exotic at the same time.

“Are you sure that will fit me? It looks a bit tight.” I pointed at the top.

“Don’t worry! It’s stretchable material, so you’ll fit for sure. Now it’s time to find something for the bottom.” Jina assured me as she searched her pile of clothing again. This time, she pulled out a pair of white shorts. Not just normal shorts, but short shorts, ones that are worn by those y girls in music videos. There is no way I was going to wear that. It looked like my could fall out anytime.

“I am not going to wear that Jina. That thing is almost the size of a pair of underwear! It barely covers anything!” I exclaimed.

“No one will be looking at the shorts. They’ll be more interested looking at your amazing legs. Jooli, you have such amazing looking legs, I don’t get why you don’t like to show them. I always see you wearing those boy shorts that hide all your good qualities. Trust me; you’ll look amazing in this. Now go and change.” Jina insisted and threw me the top and shorts. I gave up and walked to the washroom to change.

I took off my t-shirt and shorts. I wore the sequin tank top and the moment it touched my skin, I smiled. The material was stretchy and it was very smooth and comfortable. It almost felt like silk. The top felt like it fit me perfectly and it hugged my body like it should be. I admit, I had s to actually make a cleavage. I then put the shorts on and was also surprised. I tried jumping up and down and moving around, but the shorts stayed right where they should be, on my . It felt comfortable and not stiff, like regular jean shorts. I looked into the mirror and couldn’t really tell it was me unless I looked at my face. I don’t I’ve ever worn such revealing clothing. I felt a bit bare, but I had to admit that I did look quite good. I opened the bathroom door and stepped out to show Jina.

“Oh my god. Girl, you look y!” Jina shouted with happiness and stood up to get a better look at my outfit. was opened and she looked really surprised.

“See! I knew you would look hot in this. Nice cleavage by the way.” She laughed and circled me, taking in the image of me.

“Don’t you think this is a bit too… revealing?” I asked her, covering my chest.

“This is perfect! Now, it’s time for makeup. Your skin feels really moisturized already, so I think we can skip the moisturizing part. Your skin looks really nice, but I think we should just put a bit of foundation because you’ll start to get really red during the party if we don’t.” Jina replied and pulled me to sit down on the chair in front of my desk. She then pulled out her MAC makeup pouch.

“Wait! Don’t put so much.” I warned her.

“Don’t worry, just watch what I do.” She smiled.

She took out a couple tubes of foundation and placed each one beside my face to match my skin tone. After confirming my skin color, she unscrewed the cap and squirted a bit onto her hand. She put spots all over my face and then took a foundation brush to evenly spread it around. To make sure my face was the same color as my neck, she put some on my chest. After foundation, she brushed some powder to set the foundation. She then took out an eye shadow palette and applied a bronze shade all over my eyelid. Then she took a dark green shade and applied it on the bottom half of my lid. After the eye shadow, she took an eyelash curler and curled my eyelashes and then put a coat of mascara on. The last thing she applied was a peach tinted lip-gloss. I could smell the sweetness coming from the gloss.

“All done.” Jina said. I looked up into the mirror in front of me and gasped.

“Wow, what have you done with me?” I muttered. I looked the same, but a lot prettier than I thought I could be. My face looked flawless.

“I didn’t do much, but because you’re already a natural beauty, you look even hotter. I wanted to add some eyeliner and some bronzer, but I thought that would be too much. See, that didn’t even take five minutes to finish. You can actually skip the foundation if you plan on wearing makeup during the day.” Jina explained with a smile.

“Thanks to you, I actually look hot.” I smiled and hugged Jina.

“You’re going to kill the boys with your look.” Jina smiled.

“I hope so.” I smiled at myself in the mirror.

Jina grabbed her stuff and went into the bathroom to get ready. She picked a pair of black shorts, similar to mine. For her top, she wore an animal print shirt that slid off of her shoulders, revealing her black tank top underneath. She had her hair tied up into a bun. Her makeup was smoky and y, just like the rest of her outfit. She completed her look with the same animal print clutch and a pair of black wedges.

Jina handed me a little white Gucci shoulder purse. I put my phone, room key, and my wallet inside. I completed my outfit with a pair of open-toed, black wedges. Jina smiled and winked at me, indicating that I looked hot.

“Come on, Mark is waiting for us.” She smiled. The both of us got out of my room and were on our way to the lobby to meet up with Mark. The sun was already gone, but the air was still warm. When we arrived in the parking lot, Mark gave a whistle and took a look at us.

“Wow, looks like we got the hottest staff on campus. And when did you start wearing makeup Jooli?” He smiled at me. I felt myself blush.

“Actually, Jina helped me with this look.” I laughed.

“Well she did a good job because you look awesome tonight. Definitely did not expect this.” He smiled.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Well then, let’s hope in and get the party started.” He exclaimed and the three of us got into the car and was on our way to the party.