Theme Park?

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

------Jooli------

“Hey Jae, what are you doing here?” Yunho waved at none other than Kim Jaejoong, my worst nightmare. I saw him twice in one day. Fate is definitely playing with me. The person who I don’t want to see always ends up in my face.

“Just grabbing some drinks. What are you doing here with her?” He pointed at me with disgust. I didn’t see his girlfriend anywhere, so I thought she was probably outside waiting for him. I turned my head the other way so I wouldn’t have to see his ugly face. Every time I saw Jaejoong, I would feel the need to punch him in the face. I wondered if any girl would want to date him after seeing him get beat up by a girl.

“I thought about what you said and I think you’re right. Humans do need breaks, so I decided to just come out for a while. I bumped into Jooli on the way and I suggested we get some bubble tea.” Yunho replied and took another sip of his drink.

“At least you’re taking breaks. I would rather see you hang around with a pig than see you in the office working your off.” He commented. His stupid ‘pig’ joke again. I was so tired of it. I had to ignore it. I had to endure it.

“Jaejoong, stop with that.” Yunho said to him with seriousness.

“You should have seen her this morning Yunho! She was stuffing her face with ice cream.” Jaejoong laughed. Great, I had enough.

“Stop it Jaejoong. That’s not nice.” Yunho sounded like a mother speaking to their son.

“It’s okay, whatever. I don’t care. I’ve heard ‘pig’ a thousand times. It doesn’t bother me.” I mumbled. I just wanted Jaejoong to get out of here.

“Sorry about this Jooli.” Yunho apologized to me.

“It’s okay.” I replied.

“Don’t you have to buy drinks Jaejoong? What are you doing standing here?” Yunho asked.

“Right.” Jaejoong remembered and turned around to order, but he turned back again.

“Oh, Yunho! Go to the theme park tomorrow with Mina and me. Take a whole day off and just have some fun.” Jaejoong pleaded Yunho.

“Theme park? Aren’t you a bit too old for that Kim Jaejoong? Plus, isn’t your girlfriend going to mind that I’m tagging along. Also, I have work to do.” Yunho expressed.

“I’m never too old for theme parks, Mina doesn’t care, and you have to stop worrying about work!” Jaejoong answered all of Yunho’s questions.

“I’ll see. I don’t want to be a light bulb.” Yunho laughed. I just sat there drinking my bubble tea and looking around. I didn’t want to disturb their conversation, but I wanted to tell Yunho that he should take a break.

“Fine! Take this pig over here with you.” Jaejoong pointed at me. I looked at him with surprise.

“Do you have to work tomorrow Jooli?” Yunho turned and asked me.

“Tomorrow is Friday. I have the day off…” I mumbled.

“Then do you want to go with them to the theme park tomorrow? It’s a great place to have fun.” Yunho asked me.

“Sure.” I agreed. Going to the theme park did have its advantages and disadvantages. Having to see Jaejoong’s face all day made me want to puke, but having Yunho there with me made it all worth it. After all, I did want to go to the theme park, even if it meant that I would have to see that bastard’s face all day.

------Jaejoong------

‘I guess coming to Hawaii wasn’t such a bad idea after all. At least I have something to do while I’m here.’ I smirked at the thought of seeing Jooli’s annoyed face. It was fun making fun of her. I didn’t know why, but making fun of her was something that I enjoyed doing. I admit that she’s not fat, but I just loved making fun of her because she wasn’t ‘skinny’. I could tell that her body consisted mostly of muscle.

“Well then, I will see you tomorrow Yunho.” I turned around and went to order my drinks and left the shop, anticipated for what the next day would bring.

------Jooli------

“Okay, I have my sunscreen, sunglasses, wallet, cell phone, mini fan, and water. Looks like I’m ready to go.” I listed off all the things I needed to go to the theme park with. I was in my room getting ready. I had fifteen minutes before I had to meet up with Yunho. It was just a bit after one in the afternoon. I had to be prepared if I’m out in the sun the whole day. I had on a pair of faded blue shorts and a white Paul Frank t-shirt. I loved all the Paul Frank designs and the design I had on my t-shirt was the monkey wearing sunglasses. I decided to just go down to the lobby and wait for Yunho. I grabbed my bag that consisted of all my things and put on my black converse shoes. I wanted to be comfortable if we were going to be walking all day.

I got out of my room and walked to the elevator. I pressed the down button and waited for it to open. When it opened, I walked in and saw Yunho standing inside. He was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt with buttons at the top. He had on a pair of black converse shoes too. Seeing him in something other than dress pants and a collared shirt was quite surprising. He looked really good in casual clothing. With a tan, he looked like a surfer.

“Good afternoon.” He greeted me with a smile. His smile was gorgeous. I liked guys with a good smile.

“Good afternoon. You’re early.” I chuckled.

“So are you.” He replied with a little laugh. His laugh was alluring and quite charming. Everything he did charmed me.

“You sure look different today.” I said as I took another look at his dressing attire.

“Well, I wouldn’t want to be under the hot sun wearing a suit, would I?” He laughed again.

“Of course not. You look good like this.” I smiled.

“You look better in casual clothing than in the waitress uniform.” He replied.

“That’s a given.” I laughed at his joke.

The elevator stopped and the door opened. We stepped out and walked to the lobby, where we waited for Jaejoong and his girlfriend to come. It would be great if they couldn’t make it and ended up leaving Yunho and I going by ourselves. About ten minutes later, Jaejoong finally appeared with Mina behind him looking in her compact mirror. Jaejoong was dressed in a pair of black shorts, green t-shirt, a pair of Nike high-tops, and had a black trucker’s hat. Mina was wearing a floral print summer dress with a pair of white heels that were at least two inches. She was wearing her sunglasses and had a bunch of bracelets on her wrists. Her blonde hair was tied up in a high pony tail. She looked like a Barbie doll.

“You two are here early.” Jaejoong greeted us.

“Yeah, we’ve been here for about ten minutes.” Yunho said.

“Sorry, Mina had to get ready.” Jaejoong apologized to Yunho. He pointed at Mina who was now done checking herself out in the mirror and was talking on the phone. With one hand holding the phone to her ears, she held out her other hand to check on her manicured fingers. She was one of those typical rich American girls.

“Well, not that we’re all here, should we get going?” Yunho suggested as he stood up. I also stood up from the couch and grabbed my bag. Yunho smiled at me before he started to walk out of the hotel door. I saw that there was a car already waiting for us at the front. The valet who stood beside the car handed Yunho the keys to the car.

“Good afternoon Mr. Kim’s.” The driver greeted Yunho and Jaejoong.

“Good afternoon George.” Yunho greeted him back as he got into the driver’s seat. I got into the passenger seat beside him while Jaejoong and Mina sat in the back. Yunho said good-bye to George before starting the car and setting off to the theme park. I was glad that Yunho was driving, not someone else. If not, I would have probably had to sit at the back with Jaejoong. I was certainly not willing to do that.

“I’m glad it’s not raining today. This is good weather to go to a theme park. It’s sunny, but not burning, and there’s a bit of breeze.” Yunho smiled as he drove.

“Yeah, I love this weather.” I agreed as I glanced at him. In the process of glancing at Yunho, I looked into the back and saw Jaejoong whispering to Mina. They were always whispering to each other. If they had to be lovey-dovey, they should do that when they’re alone, not when there are other people around.

“Hey you two, can you guys stop? That’s quite disturbing.” Yunho mentioned to the two sitting at the back. I looked back and saw that Jaejoong had stopped whispering to Mina.

“If you had a girlfriend, this wouldn’t be as disturbing as it seems.” Jaejoong said.

“Even if I did have a girlfriend, I wouldn’t be like you two in public. It really burns the eyes.” Yunho laughed.

“Whatever, I do what I want.” Jaejoong chuckled and gave Mina a kiss on the lips. They started to get a bit too into the kiss. They were making out in full throttle just like the day I saw them in the elevator.

For the rest of the ride to the theme park, the car was filled with music from the car’s speakers and Jaejoong and Mina talking, laughing, and fooling around. Yunho drove the car with concentration and I just stared out the window, admiring the surrounding around me. It took us about forty minutes to get to the theme park.

“Wow, this is huge.” I said. I had gotten out of the car and was staring at the front entrance. I could see tons of rides past the front entrance. There were a lot of people waiting in lines, walking, and playing games. I was glad I agreed to go with Yunho. This was definitely a chance I wouldn’t want to miss.

“This is the largest theme park in Maui. Actually, I think it’s the largest theme park in all of Hawaii. People from all over the island love coming to Maui just for the theme park.” Yunho explained as he led us to the front desk to buy tickets.

“I guess Maui is like the perfect dating area. It has awesome theme parks, beautiful scenery, and amazing people.” I said as I grabbed my wallet from my bag.

“I’ll pay for you.” Yunho said as he handed some cash to the cashier.

“Wait, no. I can pay for myself.” I protested.

“You’re a girl. When you go to a theme park with a guy, the guy is supposed to pay.” Yunho explained.

“But we’re not--” I started but go interrupted by some jerk.

“Hey! He’s nice enough to pay for you. What else do you want? Stop arguing and let us get our tickets.” Jaejoong exclaimed to me. I sighed and just stepped to the side and waited for them.

“Thanks.” I thanked Yunho after he gave me my ticket. I suddenly felt a bit down.

“You’re welcome and please ignore Jaejoong. He’s a jerk that doesn’t care about others. Don’t let him ruin your day.” Yunho smiled at me. It was a comforting smile. It felt warm.

It’s okay. I think I’m used to it. I knew that he was a jerk since the first time I saw him” I laughed.

“Okay, we’re done.” Jaejoong said as he walked over to where Yunho and I were. Mina was once again talking on her phone. It’s like she would die without talking on the phone every hour.

“Great, let’s go.” Yunho said and walked towards the rides.

“Wait, my phone is ringing.” Jaejoong stopped and reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone.

First Mina talks on the phone, then Jaejoong. Those two are really starting to get on my nerves. They’re practically a perfect match with each other. They have so many things in common. They are both good looking, they both have a good body, they both love the phone, they’re both obsessed with themselves, and they both like to make fun of people like me.

“This is going to be a long day.” I groaned.

Yunho nodded in agreement.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!