Let The Party Begin!

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

------Jooli------

“Holy crap, this isn’t a small get-together Mark. Where’d all these people come from?” Jina gasped when we got out of Mark’s car. From the outside, it looked like the house was already filled. I could hear people in the backyard and there were still people arriving.

“I guess word got around. I think it’s mostly just people around this area. Every time I have a party, there are always a lot of people.” He explained.

“And your parents are letting you have a party? Aren’t they worried that things might get stolen?” I asked him.

“We don’t usually live in this house. This is more like a vacation house. They don’t mind if I have parties here because they trust me, and nothing bad has ever happened at my parties, so I think everything will be okay tonight. There’s nothing valuable in there, so I don’t have to worry about anything being stolen.” He said.

I understood and nodded my head. Then Mark led us into his house. The music was blasting, people were talking and laughing, and everyone looked like they were having fun. There was a long table with plates of food placed next to each other. One another side of the room was a table that had drinks.

“Well ladies, have fun and I’ll see you later.” Mark said with a smile and then took off to greet some friends. That left Jina and I alone in a crowd of a hundred people. I didn’t know what to do because I didn’t see anyone else I knew.

‘Looks like Jaejoong’s not here yet.’ I thought to myself. I scanned the room and hadn’t found Jaejoong yet, so I was guessing he was probably still at the hotel trying to decide what to wear so he could make a grand entrance.

“Who are you looking for?” Jina asked me as she craned her neck around, trying to search for whatever I was searching for.

“No one in particular. I was just trying to see if I could find anyone I know.” I smiled at her.

“Well then, come on, let’s get some food! I’m starving.” Jina exclaimed and pulled my arm with her towards the food table. I walked wobbly towards the table. I was still not used to wearing heels. Luckily no one noticed my fail at walking because there were too much people around and they were all doing something. When we reached the food table, I grabbed a hot dog and squirted some ketchup. Jina did the same. The two of us just stood there beside the table, eating our hot dog, and waiting for something exciting to happen.

“I’m going to call David and see what he’s doing right now. Maybe he can come by and have some fun. After all, tomorrow is Saturday, which means he has a day off. I’ll be right back.” Jina said. She took out her phone and walked away to somewhere quieter. I felt totally alone and scared. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to meet a handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Hello, have I seen you before?” He asked me. I looked at him but he didn’t seem familiar to me. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him before.

“Um… I don’t think so.” I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear over the blasting music. He was not a lot taller than me. My guess was that he was no taller than 175cm. I preferred guys who were around 180cm. A bit short is okay for me too, just as long as he wasn’t too short. I wouldn’t like it if I was taller than him when if I were in heels. Right now, I was almost the same height as the guy in front of me.

“Oh, I’m a friend of Mark’s. I’m sure I’ve seen you somewhere before. You look very familiar to me. I’m Chad by the way.” He smiled and gave me a wink.

“Oh… I see. I’m Jooli.” I smiled and blushed a little bit. I had to admit that he had a very cute smile. His teeth were really white and straight. He gave me the impression of a playboy who could charm any girl into his bed. I wasn’t going to fall for that.

“Do you want to go outside and enjoy some fresh air by the pool? Maybe we can have a little dance.” He asked me with a smile. I looked around me to see everyone still talking amongst themselves. I wanted to wait for Jina, but I didn’t want to be inside the crowded room.

“Sure.” I nodded. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the room towards the patio door. His hand felt sticky and rough, nothing from how I would like a guy’s hand to feel like. I suddenly got the feeling that following him wasn’t a very good idea. When we reached outside, he led me towards the area where everyone was dancing.

It was then that I spotted Jaejoong. He was standing with Mark and a couple other guys, but he didn’t notice me at all. Jaejoong was wearing a pair of casual board shorts, black puma flip flops, a white t-shirt, and a pair of sunglasses. The t-shirt was kind of tight around his biceps, sculpting his muscular arms. I had to admit that he did have a really nice body. But even though he had a really nice body, he was still a jerk. I wondered where Mina was. She wasn’t with him like usually.

I suddenly felt Chad place his arms around my hips and I felt his body pressed against my back. I felt really uncomfortable. Not because I’ve never danced like this before, but the feeling I was getting felt wrong. Suddenly, I felt something touch my bare shoulder. I turned my head a little and found out it was Chad kissing my shoulder.

“You smell really nice Jooli.” He whispered into my ear. I shivered. I didn’t like what he was doing. I felt scared and nervous at the same time. He started to freak me out. I didn’t like the way he held me or the way he talked to me.

“Umm… I think I’m going to go get a drink.” I struggled out of his grasp before he could hold me any tighter and left before he could utter a single word. When I safely got back inside to where the drinks were, I let myself relax.

I grabbed a can of pop and tried to find Jina, but she was nowhere to be found. I groaned and tried to find a quiet place to hide until I could reach her again. I walked around until I found the stairs that led to the upper floor of the house. I walked to the middle of the stairs and sat down on the hardwood board with my can of pop in hand. I sighed and placed my can of pop beside me on the stairs. Then I took out my phone from my bag and tried to call Jina, but the line was busy. She was probably still talking to David. I looked to my left and found that there was a mirror hanging on the wall. I looked at my reflection and was still surprised. I looked different but similar at the same time. I was looking at a ier and prettier version of myself.

“What are you doing here all by yourself?” A voice suddenly startled me. I looked down the stairs and saw Jaejoong leaning on the wall with a bottle of beer in his hand. He stared at me with an expressionless face. I couldn’t tell if he knew who I was.

I gazed at him, trying to figure out if he knew who I was or if he thought I was another one of those random girls who liked to sleep with random men. He stared into my eyes. I suddenly felt like I was being hypnotized by his eyes. I couldn’t steer away from him. He had me captured like a prisoner, but the sound of a human cannonball dumping into the swimming pool brought me back to reality.

“Do you know who I am?” I asked him.

“Just because you put makeup on doesn’t mean I can’t see who you are, pig.” He scoffed and smirked at me. He was definitely no gentleman. Even when I was wearing makeup and receiving compliments from other people, he is still calling me names and dissing me. I thought I looked good, but apparently Jaejoong’s expectations are really high.

I sighed and picked up my can of pop that was still beside me. I ignored his comment and looked at the ground while drinking my drink. Then I heard footsteps approaching me and I looked up to see Jaejoong walking up the stairs. He then sat down right beside me while taking sips from his drink.

“What do you want?” I asked him with an annoyed tone.

“Can’t I just sit here? You don’t own the place.” He replied back in the same tone. I took one look at him and stood up from my seat.

“Go ahead and sit. I’m going to go find somewhere else. Enjoy.” I exclaimed with a sarcastic smile. I left Jaejoong to sit by himself while I went to go look for Jina again. I tried to call her but it was still busy. Just as I was about to go and sit on the empty couch, A hand wrapped itself around my waist.

“There you are. I was looking for you but couldn’t find you.” The voice belonged to Chad. His mouth was right next to my ear, but it felt like it was going down my neck. I suddenly got the shivers. Once again, I felt very uncomfortable. I tried to wriggle out of his hold.

“I have to go. It’s getting late.” I said and started to walk away, hoping to find Jina or Mark.

“Why are you going so early? You should stay and have some drinks.” Chad caught up with me and pulled me back so I was facing him. I could tell from his eyes that he wanted something more than just a drink. He had something planned, and I wasn’t going to be tricked.

“It’s getting late and I have to work tomorrow. So, if you’ll excuse me, I have to find Mark.” I tried to escape, but he pulled me back again.

“I think Mark went out to get some more drinks. He won’t be home so fast. Why don’t you just wait for him for a while?” Chad said and started pulling me to where everyone was dancing. I tried to get my arm out of his grasp, but he was really strong.

When we got to the dance floor, he spun me around so my back was facing him. Then he put his arms around my waist tightly. I felt trapped. I wished someone could come and drag me away from Chad. I wished Jina or Mark was around. I wished Yunho was at this party. I closed my eyes and prayed for someone to save me.

Suddenly I felt someone grabbing hold of my shoulders and I felt Chad’s arm disappearing from my waist. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Jaejoong standing beside me with his left arm around my shoulder.

“Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Chad asked Jaejoong with an annoyed tone.

“Well, she didn’t look very comfortable being with you, so I might as well just save her.” Jaejoong answered with a plain tone. I couldn’t believe it. Jaejoong was the last person that I thought would save me. He hated me, but why would he save me? I stared at him as he was talking to Chad.

“I’m pretty sure she was having a lot of fun. Weren’t you, Jooli?” Chad forced a smile at me. Jaejoong looked down at me with a glare.

I shook my head, indicating that I didn’t have any fun with him. I wanted to get out of this house and go back to the hotel so I could sleep and forget this ever happened. I looked at Jaejoong with pleading eyes, hoping he would help me escape.

“See, she doesn’t want to be around you. So, why don’t you just let her go and leave her alone?” Jaejoong smirked at Chad. I felt Jaejoong’s hold on my shoulder tighten. I cringed under his hold.

“And who are you to decide for her?” Chad shoved Jaejoong’s shoulder. He looked pissed and annoyed. I didn’t want them to get into a fight. I’m sure that if word got around that Kim Jaejoong got into a fight, Yunho and the rest of his family would not be happy.

“It doesn’t matter who I am, but if you try to get laid with one of our workers at Harmony Bay, I’m going to have to do something about it. If you want to get laid, go find someone who doesn’t work for our family.” Jaejoong scoffed.

“Listen here Mr. Hot-shot. Right now is not working hours for her, so I don’t see why the rule applies to her. She’s not your girlfriend, so I don’t see why you’re being so protective over her.” Chad replied.

“What if she is my girlfriend?” Jaejoong suddenly said. I whipped my head to stare at him with my eyes widened. I tried to register what Jaejoong just said, but it was not working. I thought I was just hearing things. Jaejoong would never say that I was his girlfriend. He always called me a pig, but he suddenly calls me his girlfriend? Now that was weird.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. She didn’t say anything about having a boyfriend.” Chad stared at me. I knew I was frightened, but to escape, I held it in and tried my best to follow along with Jaejoong’s plan.

“We got into a fight and I just wanted to have some alone time. And plus, you never asked me if I was single or taken. So, you can’t really blame me.” I retorted.

“And I’m really supposed to believe this? There’s no way you two are together. I just saw you flirting with some chicks by the pool side.” Chad pointed behind him where the pool was. All around the pool people were dancing, drinking, eating, and talking.

“Couldn’t I have been talking to other girls just so I could get Jooli’s attention? Don’t you know the rules when it comes to dating? Wait, you don’t even have a girlfriend, so the rules don’t apply to you. But you have to make sure you don’t touch other guy’s girls.” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“Fine, whatever. I’m not going to let you two ruin my night. You’re not that hot anyways. I can do so much better.” Chad looked at me with a disgusted expression and left. I stared at him as he left and after I made sure he was out of sight, I quickly stepped away from Jaejoong and left to go to the front lawn where there weren’t a lot of people. I had to get some air.

“What? You’re not going to thank me for saving you from getting ?” Jaejoong followed me. I inhaled some fresh air and felt the warm breeze on my skin.

“Thanks.” I thanked him. Even though I didn’t sound very sincere, I meant it. He saved me from a ert.

Right before Jaejoong could say another word, my phone starting ringing. I looked on the screen and saw that it was Jina.

“Jina! Where are you? I’ve been trying to look for you!”

[Sorry Jooli. I’m with David right now. I’m going to stay over at his place for a bit and then he’s going to drive me back to the hotel later. I won’t be able to go back with you. Is that alright?]

“Yeah, it’s fine. I’ll ask Mark to drive me home right now. Bye.”

[Bye!]

“I can drive you back to the hotel. Mark’s not here anyways.” Jaejoong looked at me. I stared at him as if he was some sort of weird creature. He was being nice tonight, but why? At that moment, it didn’t really matter to me because all I wanted to do was get away from the party and back into my room.

“Okay…” I replied. We walked to his car, which was parked on the opposite side of the road. I saw that he drove an Audi R8. I wished I had enough money to buy something like that. It was one of my dream cars.

When we got inside his car, I wanted to ask him where Mina was, but I restrained myself because I didn’t feel like talking to him. For the entire ride back to the hotel, I was facing the window, watching the night lights pass by. Silence was better than arguing. When we got back to the hotel, I felt relieved.

“Thanks for everything tonight. Good-bye.” I thanked him and got out of his car. I didn’t look back. I just kept walking into the hotel and towards the elevator.

‘Maybe he’s not so bad after all.’ I thought as I pressed the elevator button.