Theme Park Fun Pt. 2

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

-----Jooli------

“That was awesome!” I exclaimed after Yunho, Jaejoong, and I got off the ride. I quickly ran towards the picture counter to see how our picture turned out while Yunho and Jaejoong followed slowly.

When I was at the counter, I spotted my picture right away. My face was free of hair and my mouth was opened super wide. I could fit a tomato in there. My eyes were shut tight and my arms were above my head. I looked like I was enjoying myself. Then I looked for Yunho and Jaejoong’s picture. Yunho was smiling and had his eyes shut. The impact of the wind made his hair slick back, revealing his forehead. He looked happy, but the guy who sat next to him had a different expression on his face. Jaejoong’s hair was also slicked back, but he had his eyes wide open and his mouth was in a horrible shape. The wind was so strong, that it looked like his mouth was made of jelly. The upper lip flipped and revealed his teeth and gums. It was definitely a Kodak moment. I couldn’t stop laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Yunho asked. I turned around to see Yunho helping Jaejoong walk. Jaejoong looked like he wanted to throw up. He couldn’t walk properly and he had an arm swung across Yunho’s shoulder to support himself.

“Oh, uh… I was just looking at the pictures.” I focused and turned around to point at the pictures that were taken. Just then, Mina came running towards us, in her heels.

“Baby, what happened?” She quickly took the other side of Jaejoong and led him towards a nearby bench. She looked worried, but I bet she was just worried that Jaejoong might puke all over her thousand dollar outfit.

“I think we should buy these pictures.” Yunho suggested as he looked at the two pictures.

“No! I look like a freak!” I protested, but it was too late. Yunho already paid. The saleslady put the pictures in a plastic bag and handed it to Yunho. He grabbed it and we made our way back to Jaejoong and Mina who were sitting on the bench. Mina was fanning Jaejoong.

“We have to! Whenever you go to a theme park, you always have to leave with lots of memories. This will make you remember!” Yunho smiled as we approached the two idiots.

“Are you feeling better Jae?” Yunho asked him as he crouched down to Jaejoong’s height.

“Mhmm…” Jaejoong mumbled with his face still facing the ground.

‘Serves you right.’ I laughed in my head.

“Maybe we should go.” Yunho suggest, seeing his brother’s face grow greener and greener.

“It’s okay; I’ll be fine after resting for a bit.” Jaejoong protested. He straightened his back and leaned on the bench. He took off his sunglasses and wiped a bit of sweat off of his forehead. He did look green.

“I’ll go grab you some water.” Yunho volunteered.

“I’ll come with you.” I said and walked next to Yunho to look for a stall that sold water. We walked for a bit and finally found one that also sold cotton candy and caramel apples. Yunho grabbed a water bottle from the cooler and paid the saleslady who couldn’t stop staring at Yunho. No wonder she couldn’t stop staring. Yunho had the three buttons of his shirt ed. You could see a bit of his nicely built chest. Even after we started walking away, I looked back and could see the lady still staring at Yunho with a creepy smile.

“Here, drink some water; it’ll help you feel better.” Yunho handed the water to Jaejoong. He opened it and took a couple gulps and wiped his mouth. He did start to look a bit better after drinking the water. After a couple more moments, he got up and smiled at Yunho.

“I think I’m good now.” He smiled. The green from before was gone and he looked healthy again.

“Thank goodness. You scared me baby.” Mina pouted at Jaejoong and laid her head on his shoulder. I could puke from the scene, but I retained myself.

“It’s okay. I’m healthy! Let’s get on the next ride!” Jaejoong smiled at Mina and hugged her. If they were going to be so cuddly, they should just go back to the hotel and be cuddly in their room.

“Are you sure you don’t want to rest for a bit longer?” Yunho asked Jaejoong with concern.

“It’s okay; I don’t want to ruin the day. Come on, let’s go!” Jaejoong exclaimed and dragged Yunho to the next ride. Mina stared at Jaejoong and ran off with them. I slowly dragged my legs to them.

We went on a gravity ship ride, a smaller roller coaster, and a couple other ones. We were having so much fun and didn’t notice that it was getting late. By the time we got off the merry-go-round, it was almost seven in the evening.

“You guys want to grab something to eat first? I’m starting to get a bit hungry.” Yunho suggested. We all nodded and headed down to the food court area. We first grabbed a table, and then Yunho and I left to get our food. Yunho ended up getting some sushi while I got myself two slices of Hawaiian pizza. We headed back to our table. I saw Mina take one look at my dinner and gave me a disgusted expression. She then left with Jaejoong to go get their dinner.

“Hey, this pizza’s not bad.” I smiled after I took a bite out of my pizza.

“Really?” He asked and stared at my pizza.

“You want to try?” I laughed and raised the pizza to his lips. I was afraid he thought I was some sort of weirdo offering him food, but luckily he smiled and took a bite.

‘OMG! We look like a couple!’ I thought happily in my mind. I was thinking like a ert.

“Yeah, this is good, but I think my sushi is better. Here, try it.” He laughed and picked up a sushi with his fingers and urged me to open my mouth. I did and he put the sushi into my mouth. I blushed madly as I covered my mouth with my hand and chewed. I couldn’t believe he fed me with his own hands. I felt so happy. Even if it was just a little gesture, it still made me blush.

“I think you should have gotten more than just a small salad.” A male voice said behind us. I turned around to see Jaejoong talking to Mina, who was pouting.

“You know I don’t eat much.” Mina replied.

‘She’s definitely one of those typical girls who diets on nothing but salads.’ I thought to myself.

“Yeah, but if you don’t eat right now, you’re going to feel sick later on.” Jaejoong stated.

“I won’t. Don’t be worried.” Mina smiled. Jaejoong gave up and just sat down at our table. Mina sat beside him and across from me while I sat beside Yunho who sat across from Jaejoong. Mina took one look at my plate of pizza and looked back to her salad with disgust.

‘At least I eat like a human.’ I thought. Mina was probably calling me a pig in her mind. Her expression gave it away.

The rest of us just ate our dinner. Mina and Jaejoong were whispering and giggling with each other the entire time, and whenever I looked at Yunho, he would just roll his eyes and smile at me. I smiled back every time. My thoughts went back to when Yunho fed me. I always thought that only couples would feed each other, but I guess friends do that too.

After we finished our dinner, we left the food court and walked back out to where the rides were. The sun was already set and the sky was dark. The lights from all the rides were flashing at us in every direction. We didn’t want to go on a ride right away because we just finished eating, so we decided to just walk around and decide which ride to go on next. We decided that we would go on the Ferris Wheel because it was an easy ride and we wouldn’t feel sick after going on it. The Ferris wheel could only fit two people per cart. That meant I could sit with Yunho.

‘Dream come true! Dream come true! Dream come true!’ I chanted in my head. The chance to be alone with Yunho and up in the sky is definitely a dream come true.

After waiting for about half an hour, we were one group away from getting on the ride.

“Jae, my stomach hurts.” Mina suddenly whined at Jaejoong. I turned back to see her clutching her stomach and her expression was hard to read. It looked like she was sweating. She looked like she was in pain.

“Are you alright? Do you want to sit down?” Jaejoong asked her as he held onto her waist to keep her from falling to the ground.

“My stomach…” She whispered.

“Come on I’ll take you to the bathroom.” Jaejoong said and took her by the arm to find a nearby washroom.

“She doesn’t look so good.” Yunho said after they left.

“Of course, all she ate was a small bowl of salad and nothing else.” I laughed. There was probably something wrong with her salad. A couple moments later, Jaejoong came jogging towards us.

“How is she?” Yunho asked.

“She said she doesn’t want to use the bathrooms here because it’s too dirty. She wants me to take her home.” Jaejoong explained.

‘But what about the ride?’ I mentally whined in my head. It was my only chance to have a romantic moment with Yunho and Mina has to ruin it.

“Yeah, let’s take her home.” Yunho agreed and stepped out of the line. I followed him and we all walked to where Jaejoong left Mina. She was sitting on a bench by herself and was still clutching her stomach. She did look like she was in a lot of pain.

“Come on Mina, let’s go home.” Jaejoong whispered to her and slowly lifted her up. The moment her legs tried to take a step, they gave in. Jaejoong caught her in time before she fell to the ground. She looked so weak beside Jaejoong. Then suddenly, Jaejoong turned around and crouched on the ground. Mina got onto his back and Jaejoong stood up. He then started to walk away.

“Come on Jooli, let’s go.” Yunho looked at me.

“Okay.” I replied and followed them towards the exit of the theme park. Honestly, I was a little bummed out that I couldn’t go on the ride, but if Mina was really in a lot of pain, I guess it wait until next. I didn’t want to seem like a bad person for wanting to go on the ride instead of caring for others safety and wellbeing.

The car ride home was full of whining from Mina. She was sitting at the back of the car with Jaejoong caressing her stomach. Jaejoong tried to calm her down by whispering in her ear, but it didn’t help a lot. The minute the car arrived back at the hotel, Jaejoong opened the door and helped Mina out. They both left without another word and went back upstairs to their room.

“Well, today was pretty fun. Too bad Mina got sick.” Yunho said as the two of us walked into the hotel after Yunho dropped off the car keys to a valet.

“Yeah, I hope she feels better.” I honestly said.

“She’ll be fine. She’s probably just exaggerating. It couldn’t hurt that much.” Yunho laughed. We arrived at the elevators and he pressed the up button.

“Maybe next time she’ll know better than to eat just salad.” I laughed along with him. The elevator arrived and the doors opened. I got in and expected Yunho to get in too, but he just stood at the doorway.

"Oh, before I forget. Here's our picture from the ride." Yunho smiled and gave me the picture from earlier.

"Thanks." I smiled and held it in my hands.

“Aren’t you coming in?” I asked him. I knew his room was upstairs. I was sure his room is on the same level as Jaejoong’s.

“I’m going to actually just go check on something in my office before I go back up. It’s still kind of early.” He checked the time on his wristwatch.

“Oh, okay. Don’t work too hard. I’ll see you next time then.” I bid farewell and pressed the number three and waved good bye to Yunho as the door shut. Even though we missed out on the Ferris Wheel, I was still happy that I got to spend a day with him. The scene at lunch kept replaying in my head and I couldn’t help but smile like an idiot.