Not Him Again!

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

------Jooli------

“Finally, day two finished.” I stretched my arms after serving my last customers of the day. After going through an awfully busy morning and afternoon, it felt good to just stretch my legs and arms.

“I’ll see you later Jina.” I passed by Jina to get out of the restaurant.

“See you.” She waved and smiled at me.

I went back upstairs to change into some more comfortable clothes. I put on a pair of board shorts and a blue t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of flip flops and went to the elevator. When the door opened, I looked up and saw someone inside. That someone was a person that I did not ever want to see again. It was none other than Kim Jaejoong. He seemed to be texting someone on his phone, so he didn’t notice that the door hadn’t close yet.

“Hey! If you’re going to get in, then get in! I don’t have all day to wait for you to get in.” He shouted. He suddenly looked up and saw me standing there, staring at him with an annoyed expression. His expression then changed. He looked even more annoyed with my presence.

“I’ll just take the next one.” I said and stepped back.

“That’s good, because I wouldn’t want to be in the same elevator with a pig who dresses in guy clothing.” He smirked and stopped the elevator door from closing.

“First of all, I’m not a pig. I’m healthy. I’d rather be like this than be like those s you go out with who are stick thin. Second, the only guy clothing piece on my body right now are these board shorts. They are very comfortable for your information.” I exclaimed. I was getting annoyed with this guy’s attitude. Rich boys are always rude to girls who are not stick thin and wear tons of makeup. Just because he’s the boss’s son doesn’t mean he could go around calling other people names. He doesn’t even know me.

“At least I can actually bring those girls out with me. I would be too scared to bring you out with me. You would probably scare everyone away.” He laughed.

“You!” I could feel my face getting red. I wasn’t that ugly. At least my face is all natural. I bet those girls he dated looks like monkeys without make up.

“What? Can’t say anything back?” He smirked. I hated his smirk. I had never met such an arrogant person in my entire life.

“Screw you.” I gave him the middle finger. He laughed and stepped back. The door closed and I no longer saw his face.

“This is ridiculous! Why do I have to see him every day?! Why is it that I can’t go through one day without having to see him?” I groaned as I ran my hands through my hair.

I calmed myself down and took the next elevator. I needed something to cool my anger. I walked to the dessert stall by the pool and ordered a large banana split. I didn’t care if everyone was staring at me. I didn’t care if I was the only girl who would dare eat a banana split all by myself like a pig. I didn’t care if I was not the skinniest girl at the hotel. All I cared about was cooling down. I would not let Kim Jaejoong get to me.

“Hah! I guess you’re a pig after all.” I heard a voice from behind me. That voice was too familiar.

“Oh no, not him again!” I groaned quietly to myself. I knew that voice anywhere.

I turned around to see that it was the one person I did not want to see. Kim Jaejoong was standing and smiling at me with a girl in his arms. It was the same girl from yesterday and the day before. The island was really big. He doesn’t have to be in the hotel all the time. Even if he was in the hotel all day, the hotel itself is huge. It’s too much of a coincidence to see him twice a day. The sight of him makes me want to break his neck. I wanted to wipe his smirk off his face.

“Jae, who is she?” The girl beside him pointed at me. She looked disgusted by just the sight of me eating something that is more than 100 calories. Her stick thin body made me proud that at least I had a chest. I would never starve myself just because I thought I was fat. That’s the wrong way of dieting. Girls who diet like that don’t get enough nutrients.

“Some pig.” He smirked. His gaze was still on me. How I wanted to go up and punch him in the face. I had to keep myself from punching him if I didn’t want to lose my job. I turned around and continued to eat my ice cream.

“How could she eat that? There’s like a million calories in that thing.” I could hear the girl whine. Her voice annoyed me so much. I don’t get why guys like girls like her.

Jaejoong ignored her and took a seat next to me. I didn’t look at him because I was afraid I would punch him. He smirked as he watched me finish eating my ice cream. The girl took the seat next to him and continued to whine.

“Jae, let’s get out of here. If I watch her eat anymore of that, I think I’m going to puke.” She sounded disgusted.

“Hold on babe.” Jaejoong protested as he continued to watch me eat. I hated people watching me eat, so I hurried and finished the rest. Then I stood up and started to walk away. I couldn’t stand being in the same area as Kim Jaejoong.

As I walked away, I could hear Jaejoong laughing loudly. I didn’t know if it was because of me or if it was because of something else. I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I had never cared when people talked about me like that, but when it came out of that jerk’s mouth, I felt miserable. Just as I was about to go back up to my room, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that it was Yunho.

‘Why do I see the Kim brothers so much?’ I asked myself. It was weird to see both the brothers all the time in the same day.

“Oh Jooli.” Yunho greeted.

“Hi.” I replied. I didn’t expect Yunho to be out of his office. Most of the day, he was inside doing paper work. Even when he had to eat, he asked his secretary to bring him some food.

“Are you okay? You seem a bit down.” He noticed.

“Yeah, just a bit tired.” I wasn’t exactly telling him a lie. I was tired. I was tired of Jaejoong’s stupid jokes.

“Your shift is over isn’t it? Do you maybe want to get a coffee or something? I think I need a break.” He asked me.

“Sure, but I’m surprised you’re on a break. Don’t you usually stay in your office the entire day unless there’s something important you have to deal with outside of your office?” I asked him. I was curious. I rarely saw him out of his office. He’s not the type of person to take breaks.

“I don’t know. I guess I needed a break. Jaejoong is always telling me that I should take breaks more often, but I never listened.” He replied.

‘I guess Jaejoong’s nice to family.’ I thought.

“He’s right. You should get breaks more often. If you don’t, you look like a wreck by the end of the day. I know you’re handsome, but any tired looking face will scare the girls away.” I laughed. I didn’t think before talking.

‘Crap, did I just call him handsome?’ I mentally slapped myself. I found myself blushing.

“So you think I’m handsome?” He smiled at me.

‘Crap, what have I gotten myself into?’ I silently groaned.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed all the female workers staring at you with drool coming out of their mouths.” I sarcastically said.

“Do they?” He laughed.

“Yes Yunho, they do.” I nodded my head. There’s no way he doesn’t know about all the girls loving him.

“Girls are like that. They only care about the appearance.” He shook his head in disappointment.

“Not all girls are like that. Some actually care about what’s on the inside. You just haven’t met them yet. That is so cliché, but it’s true.” I laughed at my own movie line.

“That’s cheesy, but maybe you’re right.” He laughed.

“I am definitely right.” I exclaimed.

“Just because you said I’m handsome, I’ll say you’re right.” He laughed.

“Hey! I never said you’re handsome. I just said girls in general…” I mumbled. I could definitely feel myself blush.

Yunho didn’t respond. He just laughed at me. We walked around, but I didn’t know where we were going. My legs seemed to be moving all on their own. Suddenly, we arrived at the hotel directory. Yunho stood there and scanned the directory.

The hotel had many things. Not only did it have swimming pools, but it also had a beach, salon, fitness room, restaurants, theatre, and many other things that we could enjoy. It was like a mini city. You could stay in the hotel to do just about anything. Other places like the theme park and the shopping malls were only a couple miles away from the hotel.I couldn’t wait to find time to go down to the theme park.

“Where are we going?” I asked him while he was still trying to look for somewhere.

“Is there anywhere that sells bubble tea?” He asked me.

“You like bubble tea too?” I asked, surprised.

“Who doesn’t? It’s the best drink ever invented.” He replied with a smile.

“I agree! I’m pretty sure there’s a shop that sells drinks somewhere by the beach. I remember it does sell bubble tea too.” I exclaimed happily.

“Lead the way.” Yunho smiled.

“Wait, you’re the boss around here. Shouldn’t you know what there is around here?” I asked, confused. If he was boss, he should know what kind of places there are around the hotel. After all, he was the one who gave permission for those shops to be there.

“I don’t take care of everything. Small things like what shops to be here are passed to managers. I take care of more important things.” He explained.

“Oh… I see.” I nodded my head.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Lead the way to the bubble tea.” He smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded. We then set off to find our bubble tea shop.

We walked out of the hotel and I led us to the bubble tea shop. It wasn’t far away and I was right when I said I knew where it was. On our way there, we talked about many things. Yunho told me that his parents wanted him to hurry and find a girlfriend, but he told them that he didn’t have time for relationships. His parents said if he doesn’t find a girlfriend soon, they would have to introduce some girls to him. His parents might have been serious, but Yunho didn’t take their words seriously. He believed that one day, when the time is right, the girl of his life will appear.

“I wonder if things like that actually happen. I think it only happens in movies and dramas.” I sighed. We had got to the bubble tea shop and had already ordered our drinks. I got a watermelon smoothie with pearls while Yunho got a strawberry taro smoothie with mango jelly. We found a table in the shop and sat down to drink and talk.

“I believe it will happen. I mean, if it happens in movies, it must have happened to people like us. If not, how could the writers have gotten the idea, right?” Yunho replied before he took a big gulp of his drink.

“I guess you’re right. When love comes, I’ll know.” I gave him a small smile. I believed it already has happened to me. The love of my life sat right in front of me. I don’t know what love feels like, since I’ve never been in love. All I know is that I really like Yunho. Even just talking to him was good enough for me.

“Yunho!” Both Yunho and I turned our heads toward the owner of the voice. When I saw who it was, I suddenly didn’t feel like drinking my bubble tea.


------------------


Comment and Subscribe!