Horror Movies

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

------Jaejoong------

The girls were still in the washroom after almost half an hour. Even after I went back to my room to grab some movies, they were still not out. I didn’t know what they were doing in there, but it didn’t matter to me. I was happy watching my drama at that moment.

“My turn to watch!” Yunho exclaimed and grabbed the controller from my hand and switched to a sports channel.

“Hey! I was watching that!” I shouted and grabbed the channel changer from Yunho. I was so into the drama, but he totally destroyed my concentration when he changed the channel.

“You can watch that on the internet Jae! Now give it back!” Yunho retorted and grabbed the controller away from me again.

“No! Give it back!” I shouted and pulled it from his hands.

“N-No!” Yunho grunted as he held onto the controller. The two of us were holding both sides of the controller, pulling on the controller. We looked like ten year olds fighting to watch batman and superman. I wasn’t going to give in, even if he was my older brother.

“The older brother should give in to the younger child!” I exclaimed and pulled even harder. I pulled to the other side of me so Yunho could let go.

“The younger brother should give in to the older child!” Yunho responded, not letting go of the controller. In order to get the controller, he climbed on top of me so his legs could lock my arms. He pulled the controller as hard as he could, but we stopped right away when we heard someone shout.

“What the hell are you two doing?!” Jina shouted as she looked at the two of us.

I looked at Yunho, who was on top of me. At first, I didn’t understand why they were being so shocked, but then I finally realized the position that Yunho and I were in. I quickly pushed him off and got up from the couch. I felt my face burning with embarrassment.

“We were just fighting over the remote control! We didn’t do anything! I swear!” I exclaimed with my hands up, trying to tell them that we weren’t doing what they thought we were doing. They probably thought we were doing something gay.

“Are you sure? You two sure looked like you were doing something. Yunho was sitting on top of you…” Jina questioned us. The three of the girls all looked at us with suspicion.

“Trust me, even if I was gay, I wouldn’t go for my own brother. That’s just wrong.” Yunho stood up and backed me up. We needed to prove our innocence.

“Yeah! You guys know me! I am not gay.” I protested.

“We know. We know. We all know you love girls.” Victoria said with a laugh.

“Exactly! So, we didn’t do anything! We’re all good now, right?” I nodded.

“Whatever you say. Now, are you two going to be here all night?” Jooli asked us, directing her gaze at me.

“Of course! I even brought some movies with me.” I exclaimed and pointed to the stack of movies on the coffee table.

“Where did you get those from? You weren’t holding onto anything when you came in.” Jooli asked.

“While you three were in the washroom doing your thing, I went back to my room to grab some movies so we could enjoy a nice movie night.” I replied with a smile. Suddenly a phone started ringing. Jina perked her head and quickly ran towards her phone which was on the dinner table. She came back moments after with a frown.

“Well, I can’t join the movie night because I have to work tomorrow morning. The manager just called me and told me to take over Mark’s shift tomorrow. I have to head back to my room to sleep tonight.” Jina said with an apologetic expression.

“What?! But we were going to give each other massages! It’s not going to be fun without you Jina.” Jooli exclaimed and grabbed onto Jina’s arm, trying to stop her from leaving.

“Sorry Jooli, but if I stay for the night, I won’t get enough sleep and I’ll end up looking like a zombie at work.” Jina frowned.

“It’s alright Jina. We understand. Make sure you get enough rest.” Victoria smiled. Jina smiled back and grabbed her bag and the rest of her belongings. The four of us followed Jina to the door.

“I hope you guys have fun. I’ll see you guys later. Good night.” Jina smiled and waved at us.

“Bye Jina.” We all waved to her before she left to go to the elevators so she could go back to her room.

“Well, are you guys still up for a movie?” Yunho asked when we shut the door. He looked at the rest of us.

“Yeah, let’s do it.” I replied and took a seat on one of the couches. There were two couches in Victoria’s room, one with four seats and one with only two seats. The four seat couch is directly across from the TV while the two seat couch is on the left.

“Then what movie are we going to watch?” Jooli asked as she took a look at the pile of movies. There was Scary Movie 3, Saw 5, The Grudge, The Stepfather, Christmas on Elm Street, Dawn of the Dead, 28 Weeks Later, and other horror films. I had purposely brought horror films just to be able to get close with Jooli. After all, girls hate horror films and when they hate horror films, they automatically grab onto someone to hide. After hanging out with Jooli for the last couple days, I found that she really was something different. I felt a lot happier and a lot relaxed when I was with her. I didn’t tell her, but I knew I was falling for her. Every time I saw her, a smile would automatically appear on my face and my heartbeat would beat faster.

------Jooli------

“Why are all these horror movies?!” I asked Jaejoong. I hated horror movies. I’m pretty sure eighty percent of girls hated horror movies. After watching them, I would regret right away and I would have to make sure all doors and windows in my house are locked.

“I only have horror movies at my place. Horror movies are the best!” Jaejoong grinned at me. He was killing me. I hated him for bringing horror movies, but his smile was just so gorgeous.

“You can’t expect me to watch any of these movies! I hate horror movies!” I exclaimed and threw the movies at Jaejoong. I would rather go back to my own room than watch a horror film.

“Come on Jooli. Just watch one with us. Just one. We’ll be here with you.” Victoria begged me to stay. I could tell she was one of the twenty percent of girls who enjoyed watching horror movies.

“But I’m going to get nightmares.” I whined.

“No you won’t! I’ll give you my dream catcher. Come on. Just one.” She pleaded. She pouted at me with a sad expression.

“Fine…” I gave in with a groan. I plopped down next to Jaejoong on the couch while Victoria went into the kitchen to bring some snacks and drinks. Yunho went to the DVD player to set up the movie. Moments later, Victoria came back with two big bowls filled with popcorn. She brought some drinks and fruits and placed it on the coffee table. Then she sat down beside me. Once Yunho was finished setting up, he closed the lights and took a seat beside Victoria. We were all sitting together on the couch with the guys on the outside and the girls on the inner two seats.

“What movie is this again?” I asked to no one in specific. The intro had just started and I was already going to wet my pants from the thought of having to watch an entire horror movie. I didn’t want to look like an idiot in front of Jaejoong.

“The Grudge.” Yunho replied and glanced at me. I stared back with my eyes widened in shock. From what I knew, The Grudge was one of the scariest horror movies that were ever created. I remembered I saw a trailer on TV a while back and I was so scared, I switched channels the first two seconds it appeared.

“I’m out of here!” I exclaimed and jumped up from the couch in an attempt to run out of the room, but was pulled back by Jaejoong. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the couch. My face got red from the sudden skin ship. Luckily the room was already dark so no one was able to see my face. I fell back onto the couch beside Jaejoong.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Jaejoong whispered into my right ear. I shivered from his voice. I never knew his voice could sound so y. It was kind of husky but it sounded very gentle and it was nice to the ears.

“Jooli, stay. Please?” Victoria pouted at me.

“If I get nightmares, it’s your entire fault.” I replied with a sigh. I sat comfortably between Victoria and Jaejoong.

“If you have nightmares, the three of us are here. I’ll sleep with you, so don’t worry.” Victoria chuckled and placed her head on my left shoulder.

Once the movie started, I couldn’t stop squirming in my seat. There were so many scenes that made me shiver, and it was not the good shiver. Most of the time, when random horror music started playing, I immediately hid myself behind Victoria’s back.

“It’s okay Jooli. Nothing’s popping out.” Victoria patted my arm and assured me. I didn’t want to believe her at all because things ALWAYS pop out when we least suspect it, but I took a risk and turned my body back to the way it was before and leaned back onto the couch. I could feel my body pressing forcefully against the material.

“I think by the time this movie finishes, the couch will have a dent in it. Can you please relax?” Jaejoong whispered quietly so only I could hear. Even his voice couldn’t calm me down.

“If you had let me go away, maybe I would be calm.” I replied back with gritted teeth. My eyes were still lingering on the TV screen, but my attention was fully on Jaejoong.

“It’s fun to see you squirm and act like a total girl.” He replied with a soft laugh.

“Stupid panda, you never seem to stop making fun of me.” I slapped his thigh to remind him to stop making fun of me. His jokes weren’t annoying me anymore, but I still loved to call him names all the time. I felt that if we called each other names, it made us closer and I liked the idea of getting closer with Jaejoong.

“It’s cause it feels good to make fun of you, pig.” He laughed and nudged my shoulder with his.

“Shut up.” I nudged him back with double the force. He laughed and went back to watching the movie. I too tried to concentrate on the movie.

For a whole half hour, nothing terribly horrifying happened. We got to the scene where the girl is walking down the stairs in her home. That’s when the stupid horror music comes on. I start to get tense again, expecting something scary to happen. A couple seconds later, as the girl sat down on her couch to watch TV, the music suddenly got louder. Suddenly! A hand came out from under the couch and grabbed her leg, creating a horrifying scream from the girl.

I let out a little scream and instantly grabbed onto something and hid. Little did I know, the person who I grabbed onto was Jaejoong. I had stuck my head onto Jaejoong’s chest, closed my eyes, and covered my ears. I buried my face as deep as I could as I tried to block the TV from my sight. I had no idea why it was Jaejoong that I chose to grab. My mind was going so crazy that I didn’t notice when he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. When I did notice, my mind went blank for a few minutes. He had his arm on my shoulder, just like what a boyfriend would do. If others saw, they just might think that we were a couple. I felt safe and not scared when I knew Jaejoong was right beside me. With his arm wrapped around me, I smiled a little to myself. I could actually feel my cheeks blushing from the contact. I didn’t know that I was actually in the same position for the rest of the movie until Victoria shook my arm.

“Jooli, the movie is done.” She said. I blinked open my eyes and realized the lights was turned back on. I quickly released myself from Jaejoong hold and stood up, scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. It was already too late. Victoria and Yunho had seen me in Jaejoong’s grasp.

“I… uh… the movie was too scary, so I uh… had to hide.” I explained the situation with a red face. The three of them burst out laughing. I stared at them with confusion.

“Yup, you must have been really scared to have grabbed onto Jaejoong and not let him go.” Yunho laughed and made fun of me. They thought something was going on between Jaejoong and I, but in reality, there was nothing going on between us. True, I did like him, but that’s all there was.

“That was because the movie was too scary! I didn’t want to bother Victoria, since you two were cuddling.” I tried to make them change the subject. It was true. Victoria and Yunho were really cuddling with each other and they looked so lovely in each other’s arms during the movie.

“Don’t use those excuses. We know you two have something going on.” Victoria wiggled her eyebrows at me and Jaejoong. I stared at Jaejoong who was smiling like an idiot with a tint of pink on his cheeks. He looked embarrassed but he didn’t say anything.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, trying to look stupid, but I had my head down and I had a small smile on my lips. I didn’t want to admit that I liked Jaejoong. I wasn’t going to say anything about it until Jaejoong told me he also liked me. I was too afraid to be rejected. After all, I’ve never had a boyfriend before, so I wouldn’t know how it feels like to like someone so much.

“The two of you know exactly what I’m saying.” Victoria smiled at Jaejoong and I.

“Whatever. I’m going to go to sleep. I’ll see you guys later.” Jaejoong laughed and said good-bye without making eye contact with any of us. He still had a smile on his face and his cheeks were still red.

“I’m going too. I’ll see you tomorrow. Good-night Victoria. Good-night Jooli. Don’t have too much fun.” Yunho laughed and gave Victoria a kiss on the cheek before catching up with Jaejoong. The two of them were finally gone. I looked at the clock and it was already past twelve. Good thing I didn’t have to work the next day.

“So? Tell me how it felt to be in Jaejoong’s arms.” Victoria winked at me with a devious smile.

“It felt… nice.” I admitted faintly with a small smile as I tried to remember the feeling of his muscular arm wrapped around my shoulder.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!