Birthday Part 02

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

------Jooli------

After we finished opening presents and finishing the rest of the drinks, we all walked out to the dance floor to start dancing. It was safe to leave our belongings inside the room because there were bodyguard around the private rooms and the doors were locked.

“Let’s party!” Jina exclaimed and grabbed my hand. She led me straight to the dance floor. At first I was kind of embarrassed and wasn’t so into dancing. I was more into looking around me and looking everyone else. I spotted David, Yunho, and Jaejoong sitting by the couches talking to each other, but I couldn’t see Victoria.

“Mind if I join?” A voice popped up next to me. I looked and saw that it was Victoria. I smiled at her and the three of us started to move our bodies to the beat of the music. I was never a good party dancer, but looking at Jina, she was definitely a good dancer, same with Victoria. Not soon after, the three of us danced like there was no tomorrow. We were already a bit hyper after drinking all the champagne and the blast of the music and all the dancing people made us even more hyper.

“This is awesome!” Jina shouted with a huge smile on her face. I nodded in agreement and swung my head to the beat of the music.

I don’t know how long we danced for, but I started to get thirsty and a bit tired, so I told Victoria and Jina that I was going to get a drink and then I walked over to the bartender to order something to drink.

“Can I get a glass of water please?” I asked the bold guy that was in charge of mixing drinks. He nodded and poured a glass of ice cold water for me. I drank half of it in one go and put the glass down on the table.

“Hey there.” Suddenly a guy appeared next to me. He had a devilish smile, but he was definitely good looking. By his looks, he looked Korean.

“Hi.” I said back.

“Are you here alone?” He asked me. He had to lean closer because the music was too loud.

“Nope. I’m here with some friends.” I shouted back to him.

“Sweet. What’s your name?” He asked me.

“Jooli.” I answered. “What’s yours?”

“Jay. Jay Park.” He smiled and held his hand out for me to shake. I shook it with a laugh.

“Do you want a drink?” He asked me. I shook my head.

“It’s okay. I’ll get you one without alcohol in it.” He assured me and turned to the bartender,

“Can I get a Strawberry Margarita and a Tropical Tequila?” He ordered for the drinks and paid the bartender. The bartender fixed up the drinks fairly quickly and handed it to the two of us.

“Here’s your alcohol free drink.” Jay smiled and handed me my drink. I looked at his with a smile. The colors were so pretty. There were three different colors in the cup. At the bottom was a yellowish orange color. In the middle was a light green color and on the top was a light blue color. It looked tasty.

“Can I try that?” I asked, pointing to his drink.

“But it has alcohol in it.” He replied hesitantly.

“It’s fine. Just one sip is okay.” I said. He gave in and gave me the glass. I took a sip out of the straw and loved the taste. It didn’t taste like alcohol at all. The taste was so fruity and delicious. It was like I was eating a plate of tropical fruits. I could taste mango, pineapple, strawberry, and watermelon.

“It’s so good! It doesn’t taste like alcohol at all.” I giggled as I looked at the cup. I had taken a couple more sips and there was only half a cup left.

“Do you drink alcohol often?” He suddenly asked me.

“Nope! I’m not much of a drinker. I only drink the regular bottles of beer like Smirnoff. I hate vodka because the taste is too strong.” I frowned and took another sip.

“Then I don’t think you should drink this. Its alcohol percentage is pretty high.” Jay replied and took the glass away from me. I looked at him and pouted. The drink was so tasty.

“But it’s so good. It’s okay. My friends are here, so they can take care of me.” I giggled and pointed to where Victoria and Jina were. They were still dancing and didn’t seem to notice that I was talking to a random stranger. When Jay looked at the area where I was pointing, I quickly took that chance to take his drink from his hand.

“Hey!” He looked back, but I was already drinking the rest of it. The taste was so sweet and fruity. I loved it.

“Yummy.” I finished all of it and placed the cup down on the table with a thud. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and smiled like an idiot.

“Are you okay?” Jay asked me with a worried expression.

“I’m p-perfectly fine.” I giggled.

“I think I should bring you back to your friends. A lot of bad things happen at clubs and I don’t think you would like to hear about them.” He said and grabbed my arm. I stood up from the chair but my legs were like jello. I couldn’t walk properly and almost tripped. Luckily, Jay was right beside me, holding onto my arm so I wouldn’t fall.

“I think you’re drunk.” He said and held onto my waist so I wouldn’t fall.

“No. I’m just tipsy.” I laughed and stared at him. As we made our way to Victoria and Jina, Jay made sure I was right beside him. He kept on looking at me as he helped me get my way towards my two friends. When we got to them, Jay tapped their shoulder. They turned around and looked at me with a surprised expression.

“Jool! What happened?! What did you do to her?” Jina shouted at Jay as she took me from his hold. I could only giggle and follow.

“She took my drink and drank it all. I didn’t do anything to her. She looked drunk, so I took her back to you guys. I really didn’t do anything to her and I was trying to stop her from drinking, but she liked it.” Jay replied.

“He’s right! I took his drink. It was so good. It tasted like fruits. It’s not his fault I’m like this. Jay is a nice guy.” I giggled and clumsily gave Jay a hug. I had never been so open with a stranger, especially a guy. It was definitely the alcohol that was making me do stuff like that.

“Jooli… you’re supposed to be the sober one.” Jina shook her head in disappointment.

“It’s my birthday. Don’t worry about it Jina!” I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

“What’s happening here?” Yunho suddenly appeared beside Victoria. David and Jaejoong appeared too.

“Jooli took this guy’s drink and drank it all. Then she got all tipsy, that’s when this guy named Jay took her back here.” Victoria explained the situation.

“I really didn’t do anything to her.” Jay held his hands up. That’s when Jaejoong stared at him for a second before clapping his hands together like he found an answer.

“Jay?! Jay Park?!” Jaejoong exclaimed and turned Jay around so he could look at him better.

“Jaejoong Kim! Yunho! Long time no see.” Jay looked surprised and gave Jaejoong and Yunho a manly hug.

“You guys know each other?” Jina asked. The rest of us just stared at the two friends. I stared at them with a confused expression.

“Jay went to Oxford with me before, but he graduated last year. He met Yunho before me, since Yunho already graduated a few years back.” Jaejoong said.

“Dude, how have you been?” Jay smiled at Jaejoong.

“The usual. Just enjoying the summer before going back to school. What have you been doing lately? How are your parents doing? Are you still working for your father’s company?” Jaejoong asked him.

“Yeah. The old man is making me take over his company. that I’m the only son.” Jay smirked.

‘Another rich kid.’ I thought to myself.

“Well, that’s good to hear. Are you here for vacation?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nah, I’m just here for business. Speaking of which, I have a meeting to attend tomorrow morning, so I better get going. It was nice seeing you again guys. I'm leaving right after the meeting tomorrow, so I won't be able to see you guys.” He said.

"Already? When did you get here?" Jaejoong asked him.

"I arrived this afternoon, but because of my hectic schedule, I've been busy all day. If I knew you were here for the summer, I would have looked for you. I totally forgot that this place is yours." Jay laughed.

"Well, if you ever come back, tell me and I'll take your around the island." Jaejoong smiled at his friend.

"Of course. Well then, I hope to see you guys in the future. Have a nice night. Good-bye." Jay said as he gave Jaejoong a brotherly hug and me a handshake.

“Bye Jay! It was nice meeting you!” I waved my hand furiously at him.

“Bye Jooli. Don’t drink anymore.” Jay patted my head before walking away.

“He’s hot.” Jina pointed out after he left.

“Hey!” David looked at Jina.

“He’s not as hot as you.” Jina laughed at David’s jealous expression.

“Jooli, are you alright? Do you want to go back to your room?” Yunho asked me.

“I’m fine! I just want to sit and sober up. You guys dance and have some fun!” I exclaimed and waved at them before making my way to an available seat. I heard Jaejoong say something to the others. I suddenly tripped over my own heels, and just as I was about to fall, Jaejoong caught my waist.

“Be careful.” He ordered and helped me make my way towards the chairs. When I sat down, I saw that the two couples were dancing on the dance floor. Since it was a club, they were definitely not dancing any Waltz or Cha Cha. They were obviously grinding each other.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong’s voice caught my attention. I looked into his eyes and saw worry.

“I’m fine Jaejoong! I think I’m just tipsy and a bit hyper. I need to sit down and calm myself.” I replied with giggles. Jaejoong just looked at me with an expressionless face. He didn’t look happy, but he didn’t look exactly mad either.

“I’m going to keep a close eye on you. Luckily the one you bumped into was Jay. If it was someone else, I don’t know what would have happened.” Jaejoong shook his head.

“Oh yeah. Jay is nice!” I exclaimed.

“He is. We were really good friends when we went to Oxford.” He replied.

“Does he have a girlfriend?” I suddenly asked. It wasn’t because I was interested in him. I was just curious. Who knows, maybe he was just like Jaejoong, a playboy.

“Nope, well at least not that I know of. As far as I know, he’s only had one serious girlfriend, but they broke up before I met Jay, so I don’t know anything about her. Why? Are you interested in him?” Jaejoong replied.

“Who said I’m interested in him? I was just curious.” I replied with my arms crossed. At least Jay wasn’t a playboy like Jaejoong.

“Well, even if you were interested, I don’t think he would want to be in a relationship at the moment. He’s too busy with his father’s company.” Jaejoong said.

“Such a busy man…” I mumbled.

“Do you want to go back to your room? You still look tipsy.” Jaejoong said.

“It’s okay. I think the alcohol is slowly going away. Just let me rest for a bit more.” I giggled quietly and shut my eyes. I tried to calm down and get the alcohol to go away. The two of us sat for about fifteen more minutes until I felt like I was sober again. I opened my eyes and saw Jaejoong staring at me.

“I think I’m good. Come on! Let’s dance!” I jumped up and grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dance floor, where the rest of the group was. I found them and they were totally into dancing that they didn’t see me approach them until I tapped Victoria on the shoulder.

“Hey! You’re back! How are you feeling?” Jina asked me with a smile. Her face was starting to get red, same with everyone else.

“I think I’m sober now. At least I can walk without tripping over myself.” I smiled.

“That’s great! Now let’s dance!” She replied and grabbed my arm. I turned around to see if Jaejoong was dancing, but when I saw him, he was busy talking with Yunho about something. I looked at David and saw him grinding with Jina. It was kind of awkward, but they were so cute. I started dancing with Victoria.

“What losers! They don’t like dancing.” Victoria said into my ear and pointed at Jaejoong and Yunho who were still talking amongst themselves.

“I thought Jaejoong was a party guy.” I said back.

“Yunho told me he does go to the clubs a lot with girls and guys. I don’t know why he’s so quiet today. Oh! Look.” Victoria suddenly pointed to Jaejoong’s direction. Yunho was no longer beside him because he was at the washroom. In his place was a tall brunette girl. She was wearing a skimpy tank top, a pair of denim shorts, and heels that could kill someone. By the way she was laughing and smiling at Jaejoong, it looked like she was trying to seduce him. Jaejoong also laughed when she said something funny into his ear. I didn’t know why, but I was kind of upset that he was flirting with another girl. Maybe it was just the alcohol in my head. A couple minutes of flirting with each other, the two of them walked away without looking back. I watched as his head disappeared from my sight.

‘Stupid Kim Jaejoong. It’s my birthday and you’re ditching it to flirt with some girl?’ I thought in my head. I decided to forget about Jaejoong and just enjoy myself. I swung my hips to the beat of the music let myself get drowned in the melody.

I wasn’t sure how long I was dancing for until I felt a pair of arms circling my waist. I looked behind me and saw that it was a blonde guy. I didn’t know him, but he sure was good looking.

‘Hah! You’re not the only one who is attracting people, stupid panda.’ I thought proudly. I didn’t actually think I would be able to attract anyone at the club, but I was wrong. I smiled at started dancing with the guy.

“Looks like you got a hottie tonight Jooli. I told you looked hot.” Jina said into my ear. I smiled and blushed.

“Hey cutie, what’s your name?” The guy behind me asked me.

“Jooli. What about you?” I asked him.

“Daniel. Nice to meet you.” He replied. He seemed like a good guy.

The two of us danced and things started getting a bit hot because his hand suddenly moved from my waist to my bare thigh. I didn’t think much about it until he started moving his hand up and down my thigh, and then he got to my . I was suddenly scared because it reminded me of the time at Mark’s party. Just as I was about to get out of his hold, I felt someone slide in-between our two bodies. Daniel’s hands were replaced by someone else’s hand and they were rested on my hips.

“Dude, what the hell do you think you’re doing?” I heard Daniel yell. I turned around to see that the person who had saved me was once again, Kim Jaejoong.

“Sorry, but she’s taken by me already.” Jaejoong said in a calm tone. Victoria, Jina, Yunho, and David were all staring at the two guys.

“Whatever dude. By the way, she’s got a great and nice legs.” Daniel said before leaving.

“You okay?” Jaejoong turned back to me.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks.” I said as I stared at him. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the other four all smiling. Jaejoong had saved me again. I looked behind him and couldn’t see the girl from before.

“Where’s that girl you were talking with?” I asked him.

“Oh, so you were keeping an eye on me?” He smirked at me.

“No, I just coincidently saw you two chatting.” I replied.

“Well, I bought her a drink, but as I said earlier, I’m going to keep an eye on you. I saw you dancing with that guy and so I decided to just save you. Again.” He replied with a proud smile.

“Stupid.” I said before turning back towards the others and started dancing again. I suddenly felt a pair of arms circling me again. I turned around and was relaxed when I saw it was just Jaejoong.

“I’m only doing this because I don’t want guys you and then I have to come save you again.” He said and looked somewhere else. I could see his face blushing with embarrassment. I laughed at his shyness.

‘Thanks Jaejoong.’ I thought to myself as I went back to dancing, only this time, with Jaejoong. Maybe it was because the alcohol as still in me, because I didn’t know I started to dance like Victoria and Jina. But what I did know was that I did enjoy it.