Theme Park Fun!

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

------Jooli------

After Jaejoong and Mina got off the phone, we finally set off to the rides. Our first ride was the bumper cars, something easy. It was one of the most loved rides of the entire theme park, that’s why I wasn’t surprised when it had a long line. I stood beside Yunho and Jaejoong stood behind Yunho with Mina beside him.

“This weather is killing me.” Mina whined. She had her sunglasses covering her eyes but you could tell her expression was not happy. She was fanning herself with the map of the theme park that we got when we got our hand stamped. It wasn’t that hot, but if you looked at her, you would think it was thirty degrees. She continued to fan herself until she stomped her foot and pouted.

“Baby, why don’t we just get whatever-her-name-is to wait in line while the rest of us go and sit in the shade? The heat is killing me. You don’t want me standing in the sun with two inch heels on, do you baby?” Mina whined and pouted at Jaejoong. She was like a nagging Barbie doll.

“It’s your fault for wearing heels to a theme park.” I muttered under my breath. Unfortunately, she heard me.

“What? At least I can wear heels. You’ve probably never worn one before.” She scoffed.

“I’d much rather be in my Converse than in your Gucci.” I replied and turned around.

“Excuse me? These aren’t Gucci. These are the latest limited edition Prada heels from the Sakura line. Do you know how expensive these are? They’re worth more than your annual paycheck.” She spat at me. I could see that she was annoyed by my fashion comment. It’s not my fault I don’t know the difference between those overly priced heels.

“That’s great. If they’re that expensive, why would you wear them to a theme park?” I questioned her. The line was moving, so we had to slowly scoot closer to the front of the line. We had to wait probably around five more minutes until it was our turn.

“I would rather look good with heels than look like a child with sneakers.” She smirked. She was exactly like Jaejoong. Her smirk, her personality, and her fashion sense. Rich people are so hard to deal with.

“Whatever.” I puffed and turned back to the front. I didn’t want to deal with her princess personality any longer. Yunho and Jaejoong were just watching the two of us argue.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have come.” Yunho whispered quietly so that I was the only one that could hear.

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. Those two are a match made in heaven. They’re practically the same.” I told him.

“Yeah, most rich kids are like them. They think they’re better than everyone else.” Yunho agreed with a soft chuckle.

“At least you’re not like that.” I smiled. I was not going to let Jaejoong and his snotty girlfriend ruin my day with Yunho. I could hold it in.

“If I was like that, I’m sure I wouldn’t have been able to be friends with you.” He laughed. But before I was able to reply, it was already our turn to get into the ride. I quickly ran to the only blue car there was. I wasn’t the best driver around, but bumper cars was a lot easier to use, and a more fun. After I fastened the seatbelt around my hips, I looked up and saw Yunho on the other half of the area. Mina was sitting beside Jaejoong who was about two cars in front of me. My guess was Mina didn’t want to break a nail, so she decided to just sit beside her boyfriend.

With the sound of the blow horn, the cars automatically started. I took the wheel and charged towards Jaejoong. He looked at me with a smirk before also driving towards me. I turned the steering wheel until I was in a straight line. The moment our cars bumped into each other, I could feel my body being pushed backwards by a strong force. I looked up to see Mina fixing her hair and her sunglasses. Even though she had her sunglasses on, I could still see her expression. She looked annoyed. Jaejoong looked at me with a smirk and his smirk told me that he wasn’t going to give up so easily. I was more than happy to play with him. If it meant I could attack him without having to kill him, I was willing to play.

“Get your game on Kim Jaejoong.” I said quietly to myself. I followed Jaejoong all over the field. I would hit him, but then he would hit me back. Even if I was in pain, I was happy to see him and Mina also in pain. I would see Mina whining to Jaejoong, telling him to stop. She had her right hand around the back of her neck.

With a couple more bumps and hits, a bell was heard. It meant the ride was over. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the ride and walked towards the exit where Yunho was already waiting for the rest of us.

“Looks like someone is happy.” Yunho exclaimed. I was definitely happy.

“I guess I had a good time in there.” I laughed as I imagined when Jaejoong’s head would swing back every time I hit him.

We saw Mina and Jaejoong walking out. Mina had her hand wrapped around Jaejoong’s arm and it looked like she was in a lot of neck pain. I couldn’t help but laugh at her. It was her fault for sitting in the same car as Jaejoong and not sitting in her own.

“Jae, my neck hurts so much.” Mina whined. She had pouted at Jaejoong like a baby. Instead of replying back, he walked up to me.

“You’re on.” He whispered before he turned back to Mina and started to massage her neck. The moment his hands touched her bare skin, she smiled.

“What was that about?” Yunho asked me with a confused expression.

“Well, I had a bit of revenge in there. I kept driving my car into his and he got whiplashed. It was so funny to see him swing his head back and forth.” I laughed with my hand covering my mouth.

“Sneaky…” Yunho mumbled with a smirk on his face. At least he wasn’t mad at me for hitting his brother.

“Come on; let’s go to the next ride!” I exclaimed as I grabbed Yunho’s arm and led him towards a wooden roller coaster. I loved anything exciting.

“No! Jae, I don’t want to go on that!” Mina shouted at Jaejoong. She was scared to go on a small ride like the roller coaster. I thought roller coasters were the best rides in the theme park.

“Come on, it won’t be that bad.” Jaejoong said softly.

“But look at that thing! It’s like a thousand meters high! I’m going to die.” She started to freak out. It was definitely not a thousand meters high, and she was definitely not going to die. They had buckles that went around your shoulders and locks up in front to keep you in place.

“You won’t die Mina. It’s just a ride. Come on.”Jaejoong urged her.

“Look, if you don’t want to go, then just sit by a bench and wait. If not, Yunho and I are going to just line up and go by ourselves.” I exclaimed as Yunho and I entered the line-up, leaving Jaejoong and Mina standing and debating. Just like the bumper cars, there were a lot of people lining up to go on the roller coaster too.

“I can’t believe she’s scared of a ride like this.” I mumbled quietly to myself as I watched Mina protest. After a couple moments of debating, I saw Jaejoong pointing to a nearby bench. Mina walked towards the bench and sat down while Jaejoong started to walk towards us.

“Is Mina not coming with us?” Yunho asked when Jaejoong lined up with us. Jaejoong was standing beside Yunho with his arms crossed and his sunglasses covering his eyes. I looked back at Mina who was constantly fanning herself under the shade.

“Nope. She said something about how the ride is unsafe and she’s afraid the wind will ruin her hair.” Jaejoong replied with no emotion.

‘What a girl. If she was so worried about her hair, she shouldn’t have come.’ I thought to myself. If she was going to go to the theme park, she shouldn’t have worn heels and had her hair up nicely. When you’re at a theme park, you should be having fun, not worrying about whether you look good or not.

“Well, what are we going to do? The ride can only fit two people in one slot. We have three people.” Yunho pointed out. He had his arm scratching his head and his mouth stretched to one side in a confused state.

“Of course you’re going to be with me Yunho, you’re my brother.” Jaejoong simply said. He crossed his arms and looked at Yunho.

“But I’m Jooli’s partner. Your partner was supposed to be Mina.” Yunho replied and pointed at Mina.

‘Yeah, you better not steal my partner.’ I shouted at Jaejoong in my mind.

“She can sit by herself. If not, someone will probably just get in with her. You don’t expect me, your brother, to sit by myself looking like a loser, do you?” Jaejoong practically begged Yunho to sit with him.

“Well, if Jooli can sit by herself, then you are able to. You’re a grown man Jaejoong. Be a man and sit by yourself for this one ride.” Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong’s immature side.

“But I’m your brother!” Jaejoong pouted.

“Fine, I’ll sit with you, just stop pouting at me, you’re a man.” Yunho gave in and shrugged his shoulders. Then he turned to me with an apologetic expression.

“Sorry Jooli, but is it alright for me to sit with Jaejoong for this ride? He won’t stop begging until I give him what he wants.” Yunho clapped his hands together and looked at me with a sad expression. His eyes were big and they looked so shiny. He looked so cute with the expression that I couldn’t say no.

“Yeah, no problem.” I told him. I tried my best to not look disappointed, so I gave him a tiny smile, but inside, I was cursing Jaejoong.

“Thank you!” Yunho smiled at me with amazingly white teeth.

‘I’m only agreeing to this because your puppy face is too cute.’ I thought to myself. If only I had a camera, then I could take a picture.

Yunho suddenly received a phone call. He excused himself and walked to someplace quieter. That left Jaejoong and I with an awkward feeling between us. I looked over at him and saw that he was staring at me. He was smirking again. That infamous smirk of his really gets people all boiled up. I just hoped Yunho made it back before I threw a punch at Jaejoong’s face.

“Oh no, looks like you won’t be able to sit beside Yunho.” Jaejoong smirked.

“Yeah, thanks to you.” I muttered.

“So you admit you like my brother.” He raised his eyebrow with another smirk.

“There’s no girl at the hotel that doesn’t like your brother. He’s practically perfect, unlike someone.” I stated. I had my eyes looking straight so I wouldn’t have to see Jaejoong’s face.

“I guess you’re right. Yunho is the guy of every girl’s dream. Too bad he won’t like you.” Jaejoong scoffed.

“Yeah, I know that. You don’t have to tell me.” I exclaimed and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“I’m glad you know.” He replied. A few seconds later, Yunho came back after he finished talking on the phone.

“Who was it?” Jaejoong asked him.

“It was Steve. He was just asking about the end-of-summer party.” Yunho replied. Steve was Yunho’s personal assistant. He was a really busy man, probably even more busy than Yunho. At the end of every summer, Yunho would hold a party. After the dinner, people would go to the nearby bar to continue the party. I never went to the after party because you had to be 19 to get in, since there was alcohol.

“Oh, looks like we’re next.” Yunho said as he walked into one of the carts. Jaejoong sat beside him and I sat in the cart behind them. I ended up sitting by myself because everyone else was a pair. I felt like an idiot. I stopped thinking and started smiling when the ride began going up the roller coaster.