The Finale ; Pt. Two

A Summer's Desire! [♥]

A/N: I found out that I made a mistake with the chapters. I skipped the actual Chapter 11. I've already fixed it, so if you still want to read the real Chapter 11, go back and read it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

-----Jooli------

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as the salon lady ripped the waxing paper off of my skin. I was at the salon with Victoria and I was getting my entire body waxed. I had never waxed before because I always thought it was too painful. I was right. It hurt very badly. I could feel my eyes watering. It felt like my own skin was being ripped off of my flesh.

“Oh, that felt good.” Victoria smiled with her eyes closed when the lady waxed her legs. She didn’t look like she was in any pain. She actually looked like she enjoyed it.

“What?! How can you say it feels good when I feel like I’m in hell?!” I exclaimed as I rubbed my leg, which was turning bright red from the sudden attack.

“It’s because I’m used to it. I hate shaving, so if I don’t have to, I won’t. I much prefer to wax than to shave. You’ll get used to it if you wax more often.” She smiled softly at me.

“I really don’t want to get used to this feeling. It burns.” I emphasized on the latter two words. Victoria could only laugh at my expression. Of course she would laugh. She didn’t have to feel that pain anymore. If it was her first time, she would have probably been teary like me.

“We are now finished with your legs. We will continue to do the rest of your body and then we will proceed to your face.” The waxing lady said with a calm voice. I stared at her as if she was crazy. She has got to be kidding.

“Looks like you’ll be going through more than just pain.” Victoria giggled as the lady spread the wax all over my arms.

“Mommy…” I squealed before I closed my eyes and felt an agonizing pain.

 

------Jaejoong------

 

“How is everything here?” Yunho said from behind me. He had just entered the room and was looking around the area to see how things were going. He had to make sure everything was perfect.

“They’re starting on the decorations and I’ve already gotten people to start on the lighting and stage machines. We’re going to make it.” I assured him on time. It was my first time working with the family business and it was very important to me. I didn’t want to mess up on anything. I wanted to show everyone that I am worthy to be part of the Kim family.

“That’s good.” Yunho nodded before he spoke again. “You know what? I’m really proud of you Jae. This is your first big project for the company and you’re the main guy. You’ve handled everything perfectly. I don’t have to worry about coming back in the middle of my honeymoon in the future.”

“Of course. I’m a Kim after all.” I smiled at him as he put his arm around my shoulder in a brotherly manner.

“I’ll have to make a second comment after we see if tonight is a success or not. Good luck, my brother.” He laughed as he continued to watch the workers do their job.

‘Yeah, I’ll need that luck.’ I thought to myself.

 

------Jooli------

 

“Don’t eat too much Jooli. You don’t want your dress to explode.” Victoria warned. The two of us were eating lunch. Victoria had a burrito while I had two slices of pizza. After an entire morning of painful waxing, I had to store up more energy to last me for the rest of the day. The waxing was so painful, but I did see the results after the redness died down. My skin felt a lot smoother and it looked a lot cleaner. If it wasn’t for the pain, I would get my legs waxed more often instead of shaving.

“It’s fine! I need to get a lot of energy if I want to continue the day with you. Being with you takes too much energy out of me.” I said with food in my mouth.

“That’s another thing we have to change. Don’t talk with your mouth open tonight. Make sure you’re on your best behavior!” Victoria exclaimed as she clamped my mouth shut. I nodded, indicating that I understood what she was telling me. I knew I had to be on my best behavior because there would be a lot of the company’s VIP costumers there and I didn’t want to do anything that would ruin the pride of the company.

After we finished eating, the two of us continued on to our next destination, the spa. Victoria wanted us to have a nice full head to toe spa. She said we had to make sure our skin was in perfect condition because we had to look our best. We picked the spa package that included the Thai massage, full body scrub and mask, and a seaweed and aloe facial mask.

“Now this is what I call heaven. This is so much better than the waxing from earlier.” I said with a smile as the lady massaged my body. It felt amazing. After working so much, a full body massage is what I needed to get the stress away.

“Aren’t you glad that I brought you here?” She asked me with a smile. I looked at her with a nod.

“But why are you paying for everything Victoria? I feel so bad.” I said. Victoria had insisted on paying for everything that we did. I said I would pay for my own bills, but she insisted on paying it for me too. She said I deserved to be treated like a princess because it was my final year there and I had to have great memories.

“I’ll tell you something. Yunho was the one who gave me the credit card. He told me that I could spend it however I want.” She winked at me with a smirk.

“I still feel bad. I didn’t do anything to deserve this.” I groaned. Whenever people give or do something over the top to me, I feel like I always have to repay them back with something. I felt bad whenever I received something that’s too good for me.

“It’s okay Jooli! Yunho said that this is something that he has to do. He said you’ll understand. Just take the pleasure of this and enjoy it. You won’t regret it. I can guarantee you.” She told me once again. The entire day, she had been telling me that I won’t regret going to the dinner. There must have been something exciting planned.

“Is there something planned? Tell me what it is! You keep saying I won’t regret going.” I said to Victoria. If there was a secret, I wanted to know.

“There’s nothing really special going on. It’s just that this event is Jaejoong’s idea and he was the one who was in charge of everything that was planned. Shouldn’t you go to support him? Who knows? He probably did this for you. He probably wants to prove to you that he’s not useless.” Victoria smiled.

“Do we have to go through this again Victoria? Remember what I said before? I’m not going to confess to him until he confesses to me. That’s my rule.” I groaned. We had talked about the topic over a hundred times and every time, it was Victoria who had brought it up in the first place.

“Fine, fine. I’ll stop talking about that, but what I say is true. I’m 100% sure that Jaejoong has something for me.” She said.

“Whatever Victoria…” I laughed as I closed my eyes and continued to enjoy the massage.

After the body massage, the lady used a scented body scrub and then used a whole body mask. I could feel my skin becoming moisturized. After finishing with the body, it was time for our face. When the mask was nicely spread on our faces, I was just about falling asleep. The mask provided a nice cool feeling on the skin and it was very effective. The facial mask felt so good that I found myself falling asleep. I felt so carefree and relaxed. I was awoken by Victoria after the mask was peeled off.

“Looks like someone was too comfortable.” Victoria laughed when she saw my drowsy face after waking up from my sleep.

“I was so comfortable.” I said as I stretched my arms and legs before getting up from the bed.

“Too bad we still have other things to do today. Now come on. We have to go get your hair and makeup done. It’s almost 4:30 PM and the dinner starts at 6:00 PM. We only have an hour and a half to get ready. We have to hurry if we want to be on time.” Victoria took a look at her cell phone. After putting her cell phone back in her pocket, she dragged me so I could go and get changed. She had already changed back to her normal clothes while I was still in my undergarments. The two of us walked to the popular hair salon after I finished changing and Victoria finished paying the bill.

“Hi, we have reservations for two under the name of Victoria.” Victoria told the lady at the front desk. The salon was huge. There were two sides to the shop. One side was made for hair styling and the other side was just for makeup. By going to that salon, we saved time because we could get both things done in one shop.

“Right this way.” The lady smiled at us and led us to two very comfortable chairs. Even the chairs were high-class. They were extremely comfortable.

“How shall we help you today?” A very handsome looking hair stylist came up to me. I looked at him and he was simply the definition of gorgeous. He looks insanely pretty, but his style was cool and handsome.

“She’ll get her hair washed, trimmed, and blown. Also, add some wavy curls in her hair. I think she would look amazing with some waves. Can you also give her some side bangs? I think those straight bangs make her face look lifeless. It’s a very important night, so please make it as nice as you can.” Victoria suggested.

“Sounds great. And for you, my dear?” The hairdresser asked Victoria.

“I would like a wash, trim, and dry too. Then I would like a messy but clean bun with a braid wrapped around it and you have to help me do something with my bangs. Our hair is in your hands.” She laughed and winked at the hairdresser.

“Oh, of course darling. You can trust me on this.” The guy winked.

‘Is it just me, or does he look kind of gay…?’ I thought to myself. I didn’t know why, but he gave off the feeling of a homoual male. I had nothing against guys like him because I always thought gay guys were pretty awesome. They knew a lot about fashion and they were great people to receive advice from. They knew what guys wanted and they knew what girls wanted. It was great to have a gay friend.

“Shirley. Help this young lady here with her hair while I help this one. This one’s going to need a lot of help.” The male instructed the girl beside him.

Without wasting time, the two professionals started by washing and t our hair. I didn’t pay attention to Victoria because I was watching the male in the reflection of the mirror work my hair. He snipped and trimmed my hair like the pro he was. I watched as bits of my hair fall down to the ground.

‘Goodbye hair…’ I bid them farewell.

After he was finished cutting my hair, the hairdresser blow-dried my hair until it was semi dry. Then he took curling holders and wrapped my hair around the round instrument. He secured it in place and made sure all my hair was in place before placing a round heating machine around my hair. The heater was in place for about five minutes. After it was done, he removed the machine and carefully undid the rollers in my hair. I watched as each bundle wave dropped nicely onto my shoulder. One by one, the rollers were taken off and by the time they were all off, I was surprised. My hair looked ultra shiny and healthy and the waves were super pretty. They weren’t weak waves either. They were strong waves that were almost like a curl. I loved it. The hairdresser finished it off by adding some hairspray so it would stay in place.

“This should hold for the entire night. We don’t have these beautiful curls to go to waste.” He smiled at the reflection of me in the mirror.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him gratefully.

“Jooli, we can gawk at your beautiful image later, but right now, we have to get our butts to the makeup side so we can get our faces done. We don’t have much time left. We’ve got about forty-five minutes before the dinner starts.” Victoria exclaimed as she pulled me up from the chair and rushed the two of us to the other side.

“Hi Wendy.” Victoria greeted a tall, gorgeous, blonde lady who was waiting for us.

“It’s nice to see you again Victoria. Shall we start?” Wendy suggested as I took a seat in front of her. Another girl walked behind Victoria. She was also blonde, but she was a lot more petite than Wendy.

“You remember what I told you, right Wendy? We need that type of makeup to go with everything else. Jooli doesn’t like wearing too much makeup, so the smoky look is a no-no for her.” Victoria told Wendy with a smile. I was glad Victoria knew I didn’t like heavy makeup.

“Of course. Smokey eyes for you and a natural copper look for this young lady.” Wendy smiled softly as she started the makeup.

First Wendy found the right color of foundation for me. She applied it with a _____________ brush. She said it would give me an airbrush look without using the necessary machinery. After the foundation, she used a face brush to apply a powder over the foundation to set it. Then she proceeded on with the eyes. She used a flesh colored cream as the base. Then she applied a light golden color on the inner half of the lid before adding a darker copper color on the outer part of the lid. She used a blending brush to blend the hard edges of the two colors together before using a light champagne color for the inner corner of the eyes and highlighting the brow bone.

“Looks like we can skip the filling of the brows. You have really nice brows.” Wendy complimented me before moving on to the next step.

She took out a black, water resistant, MAC liquid eyeliner and drew a thin line on my lid. Wendy told me that when using liquid eyeliner, you have to be careful, because there are different ways in drawing the line. If you want more of a fierce look, you have to draw a wing that flicked up, but if you want more of an innocent and relaxed look, keep the wing very short and pointing down. But since she said that a fierce look would suit me, she added a wing that flicked up, but it was shorter because she didn’t want to make it look too dramatic.

“One thing to remember when using liquid liner is that it’s really hard to make both sides the same. You’ll have to practice for a couple times before getting it right, but if you’re just starting with eyeliners, I would recommend using a pencil liner. If you don’t make the lines the same, you can always blend it out to make a smoky look. Another option for eyeliners is a gel or cream liner. Those are really thick and quite hard to remove, but they have a nice effect. They give an intense look and is not really suitable for every day looks.” She explained the types of eyeliners. I wasn’t too interested in cosmetics, but maybe I should invest in some. After all, there are no ugly girls in the world. There are only lazy girls.

After Wendy finished with the eyeliner, she curled my lashes and used a mascara that would help with volume, thickness, and curve of the lashes. She said a good way to apply mascara would be to apply it with a zigzag formation. Once the mascara was applied, Wendy used a light peach colored blush on my cheeks. Finally, she applied a light, sheer, peachy-pink lipstick on my lips. Using a matte lipstick would be too dramatic and using a lip-gloss would be too sheer and wet looking. She said if I wanted a moisturized and slightly shiny look, a sheer lipstick would be the best for an everyday use.

“Well, we’re finished.” Wendy smiled at me before turning my chair around so I could see myself in the mirror

“Oh my god…” I murmured. The reflection in the mirror was definitely not me. The makeup done by Jina and Victoria previously were amazing, but the makeup done by Wendy was much more incredible. I looked like one of those Greek goddesses. My skin looked like it had a flawless glow. I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I was really amazed. The copper colored theme really matched my skin tone. It looked simple but exquisite at the same time.

“Jooli, you look amazing.” Victoria spoke. I turned to her and was struck with awe. Victoria looked exactly like a super model or a super star. Her smoky eyes brought out the beauty of her flawless skin. Her lips were puckered with a strawberry colored tint while her cheeks were brushed with a bronzy color. Victoria was on a whole different level when it came to beauty.

“Look who’s the one talking. You look like a model!” I exclaimed with a smile.

“Well, that’s two of us. The boys are going to drop their jaws when they see us. Jaejoong especially.” She winked at me. I could feel myself blush at the thought of Jaejoong’s stare.

“Well, come on. We still have to go back and change.” Victoria said before thanking the two wonderful ladies and paying the bill.

When we got back to the hotel, I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed to Victoria’s room to prepare. I just hoped the dress and the shoes were my size. I had totally forgotten to try them when I had the chance. When I finished putting on the rest of the outfit and the jewelry from the boxes, I scattered around trying to find my star necklace that was given from Jaejoong. I had brought the box to Victoria’s room but I forgot to check if it was inside or not. I found the box, but the necklace was gone. I couldn’t find it. I didn’t know where else it could have gone.

“Well, does it fit?” Victoria knocked on the bathroom door.

“Yeah! I’ll be out in a second.” I exclaimed as I tried searching a bit longer. With no luck, I walked out of the bathroom with a heavy heart.

I walked out and showed her. The dress flowed right past my feet and ended on the ground. It made my legs look like they super long. I had never thought that I would be able to wear something so beautiful. The white 4.1” heels were a perfect fit. I’ve never worn something so high before, but the heel was stable and it kept me on balanced. The earrings felt like it was a nice weight. It didn’t weigh down my ears, but it felt like it was worth the price. I could tell that it was really expensive. The bracelet was simple, but it was very beautiful. The clutch was also very simple. There wasn’t a lot of color, but the style and the color matched the dress perfectly. All the accessories went with the white dress very well. It was as if someone purposely sent me the expensive gifts. The dress and the shoes were a perfect fit, something that I was really surprised about. It was too much of a coincidence.

“Jooli… you look gorgeous…” Victoria stared at me. She continued to stop staring. I had the same reaction towards her. Her gorgeous black hair looked so beautiful when matched with her dress. The black dress hugged all the right parts of her body. Her sharp feature of her chin was intensified even more with the way the halter of the dress was created. The shoes complemented extremely well with the dress. Victoria had the most amazing body next to Jina. They were both curvy, but they were slim and toned slim at the same time. I was extremely jealous.

“Speak for yourself.” I smiled lightly at her.

“Whatever! We have to take some photos. We look damn hot and we want to be able to have memories of this day.” Victoria smiled. She whipped out her camera and the two of us posed for different shots. After taking a satisfying amount of pictures, the two of us made our way down to the dinner party.

“Let’s rock this thing.” Victoria looked at me with a smile. With a sigh, I followed her out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!