Adorable

MyungYeol One-Shot Collection

i did it you guys i updated for the first time in like four months AND DID YOU SEE THIS COLLECTION PASSED THE ONE YEAR ANNI MARK OMFG has my writing improved idek

“He’s so good looking it hurts.”

                “It hurts when you talk about it, if that’s what you mean,” Woohyun commented with raised eyebrows, taking a bite of his sandwich.

                “Shush hon, that’s probably what you were like when you obsessed over me,” Sunggyu whispered, patting his boyfriend’s thigh.

                Woohyun scoffed although said nothing, knowing that it was true.

                “Wait, I’m lost, who’s his new fad of the week?” Sungjong asked behind Woohyun’s back to Sunggyu.

                “The new kid, Kim Myungsoo – you know, the one that tripped down the stairs on the first day but stood up with his hair perfect,” Hoya had answered for the eldest.

                “Oh, him? I heard he was a model.”

                “There’s no way he’s a model,” Hoya said skeptically. “They’d probably have to make perfect sized everything for him so that he doesn’t’ handsomely trip over his shoes or pant leg or whatnot. Like, how the hell do people trip handsomely? No, not possible.”

                “It’s actually very possible,” Sungyeol said for the first time since the beginning of lunch. “You wouldn’t know since it’s never happened to you, but oh, it’s very possible.”

                “Why don’t you just ask him out then?” Sungjong rolled his eyes. “If you’re brave enough to let about half the entire school know about your crush, why the heck aren’t you brave enough to do something about it?”

                “First of all, I don’t know him well enough. And second, I’m only letting four people know. That is seriously  not half the school.”

                “It is if you tell Lee Sungjong about it,” Woohyun said in a snide voice, eyeing the youngest pull out his cell phone.

 

“He’s cute.”

                “Who?” Dongwoo looked up and where Myungsoo’s eyesight was.

                “The one right there, gray cardigan,” Myungsoo took a sip of his milk, appreciating Sungyeol’s daydreaming smile.

                Dongwoo, who’d only had been in the high school maybe a week before Myungsoo, still wasn’t sure on who was who. “Oh, the skinny one? Lee Sung-something or the other?”

                “I guess he’s skinny,” Myungsoo shrugged, picking up his chopsticks. “Lee Sung…something, yeah. He took me to the nurse’s when I fell.”

                “Very stealthy of you, by the way. All over school by the end of the day, let me tell you that.”

                “Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise,” Myungsoo smiled, flipping his imaginary long hair. “It got him to notice me after all, didn’t it?”

                “Oh but just saying, this kid in my math class told me he’s a huge gossiper. So if you do end up dating him, you should refrain from telling him anything private about yourself.”

                “I’m not even sure if I like him, he’s just on my top ten list.”

                “Well don’t worry, you know that guy over there? The one in the purple tank top? He’s my partner for pysch and they’re, like, best friends. I’ll put in a good word for you.”

                “Psh, what, I don’t need a good word. My good looks and wonderful personality should be enough for anything.”

                Just as Dongwoo was about to retort that Myungsoo’s ‘good looks’ hadn’t gotten him away from tripping down the stairs like a maniac, the bell rang and the entire school groaned in unison.

                “Well ,” Myungsoo stood up, stretching out his back. “I’ll be dying in poly-sci so if you wanna ditch, just shoot me a text.”

                “Not ditching, I have pysch next and a winter formal date to arrange for you.”

                “Winter formal?” Myungsoo scrunched his nose. “What the hell is that?”

                “It’s not until February so never mind, forget it. A boyfriend. A date. I’ll see you after school.”

                As Myungsoo bid his friend goodbye, Dongwoo jogged over to the trash can to toss him empty bowl of Cup Noodles and back over to Hoya’s table, where he tapped the younger on the shoulder.

                “Oh, hey. Ready for class?”

                “Not at all, the teacher’s an arse but the people are fun,” Dongwoo grinned. “Anyway, I have a thing to talk to you about.”

                “A thing?” Hoya asked, collecting his just-finished homework to stuff into his bag. “What kind of thing?”

                “So I have this friend,” Dongwoo started as he motioned Hoya to start walking, “that may or may not have a thing for a friend of yours.”

                “I’m listening….”

                “And he’s new here, so he doesn’t know many people.”

                “Mhm,” Hoya nodded, starting to sense the familiarity in the upcoming statement.

                “Besides me of course, but that’s a given. Any who, I guess he’s nervous but he knows that the guy he likes is this big gossip so he’s kinda scared to say anything.”

                Alright, so it wasn’t the truth, but who put exaggerating restrictions on this?

                “Gossip ?” Hoya screeched, coming to a stop. “Really? That’s a bit of an insult.”

                “I mean, it’s kinda true if you know who I’m talking about,” Dongwoo shrugged.

                “Fine then, you can do your own damn pysch project by yourself, who needs a gossip for a partner anyways!”

                “Wait, what the heck, I wasn’t talking about you –” Dongwoo called after Hoya’s disappearing body. “WAIT, HOYA!”

 

“So, did you get a good word in for me?”

                “Nope, but I got a guaranteed F on my psych project.”

 

“I thought you said you had a project to do?” Sunggyu asked after school when they were all hanging out in Hoya’s room.

                “Yeah but I talked the teacher into letting us do it alone,” Hoya answered. “My partner was being a complete dickhead.”

                “And this person was…?” Sungjong asked, leaning over Hoya’s bed to look at the teenager with expected eyes.

                “Jang Dongwoo, but don’t you dare go telling the rest of the school that because honestly he’s a – go…od perso…n…well crap.”

                “Crap what?” Sungyeol looked over at his broken friend, eating another potato chip.

                “I just screwed everything up.”

                “I heard Hoya say he screwed something up?” Woohyun asked as he kicked his way into the room. “Not surprised, but wouldn’t hate an explanation.”

                “Oh shut up,” Hoya said before throwing a pencil at his friend. “No, but – wait. Dude.”

                “What?”

                “I don’t think I can tell you now.”

                “What’s wrong with it?” Sungyeol asked, throwing the now empty bag in the general area of the trash can and missing terribly.

                “Promise you won’t get mad?”

                “Why would I get mad for?”

                A genuinely apologetic look on his face (which wasn’t very common so it took everyone by surprise), Hoya sighed and said, “Dongwoo talked to me after lunch to tell me that ‘his friend’ had a crush on ‘my friend’.”

                “Dude, what’s bad about that? Isn’t that a good thing? He’s pretty nice.”

                “Yeah, well I thought it was me too but then he said not to tell anyone or something along the lines of that because my friend was a ‘gossip ’.”

                “NO,” Sungyeol gasped, pushing himself back on top of Sungjong.

                “Ow, stop it!” Sungjong slapped Sungyeol’s back, pushing his hyung forward to listen to what Hoya had to say.

                “But then I kinda just recently figured out…like, just recently, that maybe that gossip wasn’t exactly me, because we all know who the real let’s-tell-the-world person is here, don’t we?”

                “Me! Me!” Sungjong cried out excitedly. “Oh my gosh, I knew someone had a crush on me, I totally saw eyes on me in the hallways. Who is it?”

                Sungyeol, the first to realize it, felt his shoulders deflate. “Who’s Dongwoo’s only friend, you ?”

                Ignoring the older’s rude comment, Sungjong widened his eyes. “Myungsoo? As in, Kim Myungsoo? The super model 2.0 guy?”

                “I thought you said at lunch he wasn’t even that good,” Sunggyu said.

                “That was before I knew he was in love with me, obviously.”

                “He’s not in love with you, you idiot,” Hoya rolled his eyes.

                “He will be.” Sungjong pulled his legs into his chest, grinning playfully. “I gotta text Hwayoung about this, she’d be thrilled for me.”

                “Weren’t you supposed to go out with Hwayoung on Monday?” Woohyun asked.

                “Yeah, but that’s only a friend-date thing. She knows we’re chill buddies.”

                “You , Sungjong,” Sungyeol said in a dejected tone.

                It took the youngest a minute to realize before looking up from his phone and grabbing Sungyeol’s sleeve. “Oh my gosh, I totally forgot – Sungyeol I’m so sorry –“

                “Don’t worry about it, you knew it was only the ‘fad of the week’, yeah?”

                When Sungjong was sure that his best friend was smiling and ok, he turned back to his phone and Sungyeol turned back to his frowny face. He’d sworn Myungsoo had said he was adorable when they’d gone to the nurse’s office together after the freefall down the stairs.

 

“And I’m sorry I said all that crap to you because you’re actually a very good person,” Hoya said through the phone.

                “Apology accepted,” Dongwoo laughed. “But Sung…jong, was it? yes, he knows that Myungsoo likes him?”

                “Pretty much. Sorry the school’ll know about it by tomorrow, by the way. Just one of those things, you know?”

                “It’s chill. Thanks, though. Project tomorrow after school at 3, then?”

                “Yep-yep.”

                When Hoya finally hung up, Dongwoo dialed Myungsoo’s number and held the phone back to his ear as he laid on his bed.

                “Yooooooo.”

                “Hey, I got that good word I was talking to you about in.”

                “Hmm, really? And you did that how exactly?”

                “It’s a long story that I don’t really want to get into, just know that Sungjong knows you like him and he’ll be expecting you to talk to him tomorrow.”

                “WAIT HOLD WHAT?”

                “What?”
                “Talk? Dude you know I can’t talk to people.”

                “Um, yeah you can –“

                “I mean…it’s him! I’ve said little things under my breath to him before that I doubt he could hear, but dude! I’m popular because I can make friends, not because I can portray my feelings!”

                “Uh, yeah, you’re not exactly popular seeing as you only have one friend.”

                “Shut up. Just shut up and tell me what I’m supposed to do now.”

                “I don’t know, semaphore it to him or something.”

                “What the hell is semaphore?”

                “Dots and dashes?”

                “That’s Morse Code, you moron!”

                “Then what’s semaphore?”

                “You’re the one that suggested it!”

                “Um, then, I don’t know, write him a note or something.”

                “…That’s actually not a half bad idea.”

                “The dots and dashes would’ve seemed cooler.”

                “Goodnight, Dongwoo.”

 

The next day in his mournful state of bitter heartbreak, the last thing Sungyeol was expecting was to have Myungsoo come up in front of his face.

                “Um…”

                “I’m really, really, insanely y with this whole feelings thing so if you could just take this and yeah that’d be great.” Myungsoo threw a piece of paper into Sungyeol’s unexpecting face, coughed a bit for portrayed awkward manner, then ran for it.

                Sungyeol looked at the note, a pink piece of folded paper with Sungjong ♥ in the front.

                “I remember telling my my favorite color was pink,” he muttered beneath his breath, stuffing the paper into his back pocket. It was with his stupid luck that he’d be stuck as the go-between messenger.

                “HEEEEY HYUNG!”

                Sungyeol braced himself for the amount of weight he had tossed onto his back, maneuvering his shoulders to get Sungjong to fall off.  “Hey, I have something for you –“

                “Okay so I need to ask you about something,” Sungjong interrupted him, pulling out his cell phone. “Anyways, so I told you about how I was telling Hwayoung about the whole Myungsoo thing? Well anyways, she said she was canceling the date on Monday and that she thought it wouldn’t be great if we were friends slash talked. Like, what the hell? She’s not even my best friend and she thinks that she’s important enough to be replaced by a potential boyfriend? I don’t even know what the heck I saw in her…”

                As Sungjong drawled on about his countless amount of ‘potential significant others’, Sungyeol forgot about the note in his back pocket and continued to listen to his friend’s first rant of the day.

 

“So did you get it?”

                “Get what?” Sungjong asked as he spooned some soup into his mouth during lunch.

                “The note,” Hoya replied, sitting down beside him. “Dongwoo said that Myungsoo wrote you a note and gave it to you in the morning.”

                “He didn’t give me anything,” the younger laughed. “He hasn’t even looked at me all day.”

                “Yes he did, he totally did. He said Myungsoo gave it to the guy wearing the…blue cardigan…you’re not wearing a blue cardigan, are you?”

                Sungjong looked down at his vanilla jacket, then flicked Hoya in the head. “Are you colorblind? Does this look like blue to you?”

                “Whoaaa guys, what’s up with the violence?” Woohyun said as he sat down across from the two, Sunggyu following behind him.

                “What’d you do now, Hoya?”

                “Nothing –“

                “WAIT, I know who was wearing a blue cardigan! Sungyeol was, I totally saw him this morning and thought that the blue did not go with the maroon skinny jeans. Myungsoo must’ve given it to him to give to me and relayed the message wrong, or maybe you got it wrong. With a brain like yours, it’s very likely.” Sungjong looked around the table, taking an imaginary head count. “Where the heck is that betrayer anyways?”

                “Sungyeol went home early because he was feeling sick, or something like that,” Sunggyu answered, poking the straw into his apple juice box.

                “Sick of guilt, I’m guessing.”

 

He wasn’t sick of guilt, but it was something very close. Sungyeol considered one-day heartbreak just as bad.

                “He totally likes me, though,” Sungyeol muttered into his pillow. “He smiled at me and thanked me and said I was adorable and laughed at my jokes for what? To have a crush on my friend? Nooooo that’s not right, it’s not, it’s not, it’s not. No. It’s not fair. Why can’t anything ever go the way I want it to go, why the heck does Sungjong have to get everyone just to drop them the next day when I can’t even get someone to like me, and when I do just half believe I have someone it turns out they don’t even like me, like what the helllllllllllllllll.”

                “SUNGYEOL HONEY, ARE YOU OK UP THERE?”

                Sungyeol didn’t answer his mom’s question, only let out a screeching noise that maybe sounded like an “I’M FINE”. He rolled over to the other side of his bed to not face a self-disappointing white wall, and just as he did, he felt something crumble in his .

                “Stupid pants, they’re supposed to make you look hot but all they do is force the life out of your…of everything under the hip.”

                When he was about to his pants and pull them off, he felt the paper in his back pocket and pulled it out

                “Well crap.”

                Standing up as fast as a person with immobilized legs could, Sungyeol grabbed his phone from his desk and opened a new message.

 

me ; sent

dude i totally forgot to give you this letter that Myungsoo gave me to give you and yeah oh my gosh i’m literally so freaking sorry i’ll give it to you tomorrow ok ;;

 

jongie ; just received

oh it’s ok haha! just hand it to me tomorrow ♥ try to fight the temptation to read it lol. see you tomorrow and hope you feel better ~

 

                He hadn’t even thought of that, but there was a temptation to open it…

                No. Sungyeol shook his head, settling the crumpled paper on the desk and stepping further back from it.

                When he’d changed his pants and could freely think about it without having half his thoughts concentrated on his suffocating balls, Sungyeol figured that maybe he should read the note. After all, Sungjong didn’t want to follow the standard friendship rules of never liking the guy your friend likes, so why the heck should he follow Sungjong’s.

                “I’m so gonna regret this later,” Sungyeol murmured as he opened the note, predicting the miserable night ahead of even more heartbreak.

 

so hey there sungjong…

i know i’m super awkward and everything and i don’t even know what to write but i wanted to say that i really like you and yeah, i know you heard me that day in the nurse’s office, but you’re freaking adorable. i love the way you’re always so excited to help the teacher and how you’re always super nice to everyone regardless of their totally -y levels. like in history when that kid told you your hair was ugly but you still picked up his pencil for him. yeah, that was really sweet of you and you probably think it’s mega creepy that i was watching you but i swear it wasn’t to be creepy. it’s just that i really like looking at you. by the way, your hair’s really hot, don’t let anybody tell you that. i bet you’d look hot even if you shaved your head.

 

no please don’t go and shave your head to test that theory i think your hair’s perfect the way it is and you’re perfect the way you are ♥ sorry for being kinda pushy and hard on you i get it if you don’t like me. just stay great (: see you tomorrow?

 

(i know i’m really bad at talking like physical talking it’s just i’m kinda scared and it’d mean so much to me if you like tried to talk to me after you get this letter like ok you don’t have to and this isn’t even a letter like letters are a lot longer and cooler this is just a stupid note but ok yeah you don’t have to talk to me this is all i’m not writing anymore just thanks for being you you’re super great and i really like you hehe)

 

-kim myungsoo

 

                Sungyeol stared at the note again, rereading it for at least the fiftieth time before having to sit down and breathe correctly.

                First of all – the nurse. That was all Sungyeol. And he knew Myungsoo told him he was adorable. This was him. This was all him.

                Second – history. He had history with Myungsoo, and Sungjong definitely wasn’t in his class, he knew that. And Jinyoung was actually talking about how his parents were getting divorced because of an affair, and affairs were ugly but it was all good because Myungsoo still go something out of it.

                This was it. Myungsoo didn’t like Sungjong. He just thought that Sungyeol was Sungjong, because there was no ing way that all this happened to Sungjong when the same exact thing happened to Sungyeol and –

                He was happy. That was all, he was happy. Except now, this time around, he was officially sick of guilt.

 

“You chickened out of giving the note to Sungjong, dude, really?”

                Myungsoo looked up at his friend with tired eyes, shifting his bag up. “What the hell are you talking about? I gave it to him right up and he didn’t even come up to me afterwards to talk to me about it. I knew it wasn’t any use.”

                “Wait, no, no you didn’t.” Dongwoo stopped the younger, grabbing him by his front shoulders. “Hoya told me that Sungjong never got the note because you accidentally gave it to their other friend, Sungyeol, or you chickened out and gave it to Sungyeol to hand to Sungjong.”

                “Um, no I didn’t,” Myungsoo said with raised eyebrows, grabbing Dongwoo’s arm by the wrist and pushing them down this his waist. “I gave them to Sungjong. I know I was staring at the ground half the time but I’m pretty sure I know who I’m talking about. Lee Sungjong, taller than me by a few inches, darkish brown hair, wearing a light blue cardigan with reddish-maroon skinny jeans and black Converse but let me tell you I do not like him for his fashion sense. But yeah. I’m pretty sure I got the right guy.”

                “Dude, that’s not Lee Sungjong.”

                “What the hell??”

                “You’re talking about Lee Sungyeol!” Dongwoo shouted, grabbing Myungsoo’s arm and pulling him to a corner beside the vending machine. “Chubby cheeks, really big smile, freaking tall as heck, always happy?? Yeah, that’s not Lee Sungjong. Sungjong’s the skinny one with the insanely pretty face that if I didn’t have a huge crush on Hoya I’d think was really gorgeous and a freaking fantastic fashion sense for a surprisingly half straight guy.”

                Myungsoo blinked for a minute before having his mind slowly fall into place. “First of all, what the , man? So you’re telling me – Sungjong – no, Sungyeol or whatever thinks I have a crush on his friend when – oh my gosh, no, Sungjong thinks I have a crush on him – seriously, why the heck did you tell me the wrong name? And second, you didn’t tell me you had a crush on Hoya, why are you not telling me stuff when I clearly tell you everything? And third, I think half straight is bi, just saying.”

                “Well, who cares now? Your love life’s screwed up so I don’t think you exactly have a right to judge me on my vocabulary.”

                “Oh, yeah, so when the guy you like finds out you just ruined two of his best friends’ feelings, yeah, we’ll see who’s love life’s screwed up then.”

                “SEE, THIS IS WHY I DON’T TELL YOU THE GUYS I LIKE!”

                “IF I DIDN’T TELL YOU WHO I LIKED, NONE OF THIS WOULD’VE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE.”

                “YEAH, BUT YOU’D BE MISERABLE AS HECK.”

                “Whoa, okay boys, calm down.” Hoya stepped beside the two, holding their shoulders. “What happened exactly now?”

                “HE LIKES YOU BUT YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE HIM BACK BECAUSE HE JUST RUINED YOUR BEST FRIENDS’ FRIENDSHIP,” Myungsoo hollered, pointing an accusing finger at Dongwoo.

                “NO, NO IT’S NOT MY FAULT BECAUSE HE WAS POINTING AT THE WRONG GUY WHEN HE TOLD ME WHO HE LIKED –“

                “Wait, hold up, what happened?”

                “Myungsoo doesn’t actually like Sungjong, he likes Sungyeol,” Dongwoo answered in a much calmer tone.

                Hoya stood still for a minute before pursing his lips and stepping back. “Well then. This has taken an interesting turn of events.”

                He turned to Myungsoo, entangling both his hands together to point his index finger at the younger boy’s chest. “Yeah, um, Sungyeol actually liked you first but then I told everyone that you liked Sungjong so his heart basically, long story short, got crushed and now Sungjong really likes you – but you might be able to get out of that cos he has another potential candidate as his significant other.” He then turned his finger to point at Dongwoo’s torso. “And you – I was totally right, you like me. You just don’t think I’m a gossip .”

                “What the heck, why would I think that for?”

                “Wait, hold that thought for a second.” Hoya reached into his pocket and looked at his vibrating phone, then up at Myungsoo. “Well look who it is.”

                Sungyeol.

                “Yeah, bro, I have something to tell you. Myungsoo actually doesn’t have a crush on Sungjong, he has one on –“

                “Yeah, me, I know,” Sungyeol finished, loud enough to be heard on the other side of the line. “I went against Sungjong’s stupid wishes and read the letter Myungsoo gave Sungjong and well yeah I don’t really know what to do now and – wow okay speaking of the most gracious best friend alive, here comes Lee Sungjong.”

                When the three of them realized that they could hear Sungyeol not because he was loud but because he was just three feet away, the all hid behind the other side of the vending machine and looked at the approaching best friends.

                “Here’s the letter – note thing,” Sungyeol said timidly, reaching into his pocket as he hung up his phone, switching it with the pink piece of paper. “I, um, sorry.”

                “No, it’s okay.” Sungjong took the note and, without reading it, shoved it into his bag. “But I need to tell you something…anyways, last night I stayed up until, like, four in the morning skyping Hwayoung and we had this long talk about us and each other and feelings and I guess…I really like her.”

                Sungyeol coughed on air, holding nothing to keep himself in place. “Wow. Um. Okay.”

                “And you know how much Myungsoo likes me, going through all this trouble and everything,” Sungjong continued, “and I would hate to leave him hanging. So I was really hoping that you could keep in company and maybe replace the big part of his heart that has me in it. Could you?”

                “Um.” Sungyeol had a weird, contorted look on his face before reaching into Sungjong’s bag and pulling the note out. “You shouldn’t need this then, would you? It’d just give you really bad memories or breaking a perfectly great boy’s heart – hey LOOK IT’S HWAYOUNG!”

                “SUNGYEOL OPPA!” Hwayoung screamed before throwing herself at Sungyeol. “Did Sungjong tell you? We’re a thing now!”

                “Shh, I don’t want the whole world knowing!” Sungjong hissed, pulling the girl closer to him by grabbing her hand.

                “What happened to the gossip ?” Sungyeol asked skeptically.

                “You know. She’s important to me. I don’t want the school discussing about our majestic relationship more than we can.”

                Sungyeol just sighed, giving Sungjong the most suppressed-but-still-happy smile he could give the younger boy. “I hope you guys have the most…majestic relationship possible.”

                “Already done,” Sungjong said, “but you’re the one that needs the real relationship wishes, dude.”

                Shaking his head, Sungyeol just bid the two goodbye as he turned around and walked the other way, thinking about what the  heck he was supposed to do  when he felt a hand tap him on the shoulder.

                “Who – oh. Oh. Hi.”

                Myungsoo gave him a optimistic smile, biting on his lower lip. “Hey…I never really exactly introduced myself but I’m Kim Myungsoo and I think you’re adorable.”

                Sungyeol, giggling just the slightest bit, nodded. “Lee Sungyeol. Wanna walk with me to class?”

                Breathing in, Myungsoo kept in pace with Sungyeol. “So you read my letter, yeah? It was pretty embarrassing, wasn’t it?”

                “No,” Sungyeol laughed, “I actually thought it was really cute – WAIT MYUNGSOO STAIRS, THERE ARE STAIRS, MYUNGSOO –“

 

“If we ever grow up and move in together, let’s get a house without any stairs, yeah?” Myungsoo asked hopefully, holding the ice pack to his head.

                Sungyeol just bit his lips trying to hold his laugh back, which ultimately failed and resulted to him spilling chuckles all over the nurse’s office.

                “Oh my God, you’re adorable.”

                “Yeah, just be happy that second fall didn’t give you a concussion,” Sungyeol smiled, patting down his…whatever Myungsoo was to him, hair. “Then we’d have to go through all that process to get together and I’m not willing to do that.”

                “Yeah, but I’d still remember that you’re freaking adorable as heck.”

 

 

cries i don't know if this is good or not i just came back from a painting thing and i'm suffering so much from blisters and popped blisters and oh my gosh why did nobody tell me painting was such a hassle

nearly 4.5k!!!! you guys that's actually pretty good (length wise lol context wise idk)

i'm sorry maybe this oneshot wasn't as interesting as it had the potential to be but oh wells i'm on thanksgiving break and a writer's block this is the best i could manage in a fit of laziness and empty mind...ness?

thanks for everything, you guys! and for the people who've just came and kept up with a lot of these insanely crappy oneshot I LOVE YOUUUU ♥ happy monday! and have a great thanksgiving you guys, eat your hearts out on thursday ♥♥

[[c:20]]