Here's To Never Growing Up

MyungYeol One-Shot Collection

ok so i get that it's been like a decade and a half since i updated but here's the oneshot i've been working on for like the past two weeks that's been killing me from the inside out. it's only 4k but you don't understand how frustrating it was to write.

(btw for my bb [you know who you are], the break down oneshot is coming along. THAT ONE'S EVEN MORE FRUSTRATING TO WRITE ;A; my skills are starting to dwindle down, so sorry DDD;)

so this, btw, is inspired by avril lavigne's here's to never growing up. it's a beautiful song and yeah so i didn't write the entire thing, rather took out a few verses. italisized is myungyeol in the past, normal font is them in the present. ages are stated in the writing. kk will rant on latersss.

 

singing radio head at the top of our lungs

 

Everybody thought of it as strange how the two met, but if you asked them, they’d say it was anything but.

                It was Sungyeol’s first week of school and ironically, it was also Myungsoo’s. The former had gotten busted for spilling his science teacher’s coffee all over her desk and the latter was actually the one who’d rudely commented the next period on why the room smelled like “old, expired, and cheap coffee”.

                So, conventionally, the Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo were stuck in detention together (yes, on their first week of school. Wasn’t that wonderful of them?), both, though proud of their first record, more lonely than anything else.

                “15,” Sungyeol had randomly called out from the bottom right corner of the room, his chin laying on his arm tiredly.

                Myungsoo, who only had one earphone in at the time, turned around from his seat at the top left corner of the classroom and gave Sungyeol a weird look. “15?”

                “I’m fifteen,” Sungyeol said proudly, sitting up straight now that he’d actually gotten the other’s attention. “I just turned fifteen two weeks ago. How about you?”

                Eyebrows furrowed, Myungsoo took out his other earphone without bothering to pause his music, and wondered if he should be embarrassed for being younger or proud for not reaching the age of death sooner. “I’m fourteen?” He ended his reply with a question.

                “Hm.” Sungyeol turned his head all the way to the side, tapping his fingernails on the surface of the wooden desk. “You’re not too freaked out. I’m Lee Sungyeol, by the way. And you are?”

                Sighing, the other answered, “Kim Myungsoo.”

                “It’s great to meet you, Myungsoo.” Sungyeol beamed, swinging his legs up to the chair as he rested his chin between his knees. “This is usually the part where I shake hands with you, but I’m not really allowed to leave this section of the classroom.”

                Myungsoo paused for a minute, his left hand reaching down to his bag to subtly turn off his music player. He actually wasn’t expecting this at all out of Lee Sungyeol; a boy stealthy enough to get himself into detention on his first week (the two had briefly passed each other on their first day; no introductions were made, just enough to know faces and dates) yet still responsible to do what the teacher told him to do.

                “Ah, well, we can virtually shake hands,” Myungsoo shrugged. He turned his entire body around in order to sit with his legs around the back of the chair.

                Sungyeol’s smile turned into a little smirk, but he still managed to shyly nod in the position he was in. “So what were you listening to?”

                “Huh?” Myungsoo’s attention turned to his left hand that was still stuck in his bag and he pulled out the music player. “Oh. Nothing much, just…stuff.”

                “You’re lying to me,” Sungyeol said, his eyes narrowing. “You shouldn’t blast your music so loud – I could hear it from all the way here.”

                Myungsoo looked down at the turned off music player and tried remembering the last song that was playing. He thought for a minute, then looked up to see Sungyeol mouthing the familiar lyrics to one of his most favorite songs.

                “‘But I’m a creep, I’m a weirdo,’” Myungsoo softly sang along to the chorus.

                Sungyeol, having  both heard him and not at the same time, cupped his hands around his mouth and screamed, “‘WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?’”

                The song was meant to be mellow but obviously, Myungsoo took note of, Sungyeol didn’t care. So he just grinned along and shouted, “‘I DON’T BELONG HERE’.”

                Almost immediately afterwards, a teacher came forcing his way through the door, staring furiously at the two giggling students.

                “Boys!” he scolded, his hand still on the doorknob with a furious look on his face. “Quiet! There should be no noise coming from the detention room!”

                He left just as quickly as he came, leaving both Myungsoo and Sungyeol dying in their giggling fest; what had happened wasn’t even funny to begin with, but they both just couldn’t stop laughing.

 

“Here,” Sungyeol breathed out, running up the hill with his boyfriend lazily dragging after him.

                “Why here?” Myungsoo complained, his hands coming up to rub the other arm side. He was freezing and he swore, if he suffered from pneumonia, only one of them was going to die and it wasn’t going to be him.

                “C’mon, Myung!” Sungyeol insisted, skipping back down to grab Myungsoo’s tied hands and dragging him back up the hill.

                “Whyyyyyyyyy.”

                “You can see everything from up here, trust me!” Sungyeol said. “C’mon, it’s your 20th birthday. Let’s do something fun!”

                “Freezing isn’t fun,” Myungsoo pouted despite the fact that he was, surprisingly, now an official adult. “I wanna do something actually fun. That doesn’t involve freezing.”

                Sungyeol still laughed, coming closer as he turned Myungsoo away from the view of the city and at himself. For a mid-second, the younger was still hypnotized in just how amazingly beautiful his boyfriend’s smile really was.

                “What should we do then?” Myungsoo asked just to keep himself from completely losing track of reality.

                Smiling, Sungyeol leaned closer and whispered into Myungsoo’s ear, just for the sake of old times, “‘Whatever makes you happy. Whatever you want.’”

                Myungsoo couldn’t help but back away (because for one, that ing tickled) and laughed. His right arm was to his mouth, backing up until he was a standard distance away from Sungyeol.

                Then he screamed, “‘YOU’RE SO ING SPECIAL! I WISH I WAS SPECIALLLLL.’”

                Sungyeol cracked down, falling to his knees before running towards his boyfriend and jumping into his arms, pushing them both to the ground. It didn’t help that both of them were wearing nothing but flimsy hoodies and blue jeans (black in Myungsoo’s case), but they were faring decently well.

                “That doesn’t fit the context of our conversation,” Sungyeol giddily said.

                “Doesn’t matter,” Myungsoo exhaled, pulling Sungyeol closer until his arms were fully around the older’s waist. “You’re still ing special.”

                “Well, so are you. So don’t go around randomly wishing for things you already have.”

 

with the boom box blaring as we’re falling in love

 

The first time Myungsoo asked Sungyeol out was pretty simple, if ‘simple’ went by terms of Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol.

                They didn’t know until a few weeks later that they’d moved into the same neighborhood. Myungsoo’s house was a few down the street and although the two weren’t in visible distance of each other, they’d still be close enough to run to each others’ houses at 2 in the morning with fresh cookies because, well…just because. They didn’t really need reasons anyways.

                Myungsoo had gotten the memo a few weeks ago that Sungyeol’s parents were flying to Japan because his aunt was getting married to some Japanese dude. So basically it was just Sungyeol at home, by himself, all day and all night 24/7.

                Like Myungsoo himself, his parents were very deep sleepers and it took about the entire world to wake them up each morning. (He still wasn’t sure how they did it.)

                So at 3 in the morning, he unplugged his boom box from the corner of his room and lugged it downstairs in the dark, making sure the right CD was in there all the while. It was still freezing outside, but it didn’t take him too long to figure out where his now best friend’s house was.

                He chose 3 in the morning for a reason, and that tied into their neighborhood perfectly. It was one of those times where everybody was just so asleep and so deep that they couldn’t wake up – it was still too early for parents to be awoken yet too late for any kids to go to bed. Frankly, because it was a really random time in general (and he was really random in general).

                The first thing he did when he’d reached Sungyeol’s house was, cliché-ingly take a rock from the side road and throw it up at his friend’s window and hope that it wouldn’t break.

                Sungyeol opened the window on the first hit, eyes rubbing as he stared through the screen that protected himself from the outside world. He lazily stared down until he caught sight of Myungsoo, then horrifyingly stepped back.

                “Myungsoo?” he called out, sounding slightly awake though the sleepy part of him was still somewhat there. “What the freak are you doing?!”

                Myungsoo only shrugged, seating himself down beside the boom box as he pressed the play button. His voice came soft with the sound of the music, but it was still somewhat there.

                “‘I wanna be…next to you…and watch you while you sleep. Holding you, lost inside…every breath you breathe. I don’t wanna live a day without you, I just wanna be the one that makes you happy, happy…’”

                Sungyeol’s face crowded gently with that feeling of familiarity before finally grasping reality, bringing his hands up to his face to either hide the shock or to try not to embarrass Myungsoo by laughing.

                Who cared though, because the younger still kept on singing with the song.

                “‘One minute more, a thousand years…it’s all the same to me. ‘Cause I’m incomplete, and I need you more with every breath I breathe.’

                “‘I try to let you know, but my words get tangled up and every time I find that I’m outside looking in…’

                “‘Latelyyy I’m falling for you…lately I’m fallinggg for you…yeah…’”

                There was a minute of silence as Myungsoo’s edited tape stopped playing, and then the sound of Sungyeol’s laughter fell over the sleeping neighborhood.

                “Oh my God, Myungsoo, you did not just…holy crap, you didn’t!” Sungyeol stopped, holding his stomach as he crouched down in laughter.

                “What?” Myungsoo pouted dejectedly, bringing himself together. “Everything I said was true! I mean, except for the part about one minute and a thousand years being the same to me because I don’t really have that much time, but seriously, seriously.”

                Sungyeol couldn’t reply (he was laughing too hard), but needless to say, Myungsoo really did love Sungyeol and because, yes, he knew how to make Sungyeol truly happy with that.

 

“I hate traffic,” Myungsoo yawned, reaching back to stretch as he moved away from the steering wheel. It was about 11 at night and he was dying to get home.

                “It’s not too bad,” Sungyeol, from the passenger’s seat, shrugged. “I mean…traffic in the morning’s awful. Especially when you wanna get to work. But you know, now, at night when you know you have nothing to do tomorrow and everything’s just quiet and chill and it’s dark…I really like it.”

                “Meh, whatever,” the younger said, finishing his yawn as he shifted in his seat. “I guess we’ll have to stay here then…what do you wanna do for the next, oh, four hours while we wait for one car to move?”

                Sungyeol laughed at his boyfriend’s exaggeration, shaking his head as he leaned forward and the stereo.

                “Music always makes everything better, you know?” Sungyeol winked, bloating up his cheeks and falling back down to get into a more comfortable position.

                There was a loud blast from the radio that shook the car slightly, but two seconds later the loud rock song ended and a soft voice came over the stereo.

                “It’s nearly midnight, all you night owls,” the MC’s smooth voice said. “What are all of you doing up?”

                “Waiting for cars to freaking move,” Myungsoo answered, taking his hands off the steering wheel to lean on his left arm.

                Shaking his head, Sungyeol giggled before going silent.

                “Well, the next song’s for all you awake lovers out there,” the man from the radio kept talking. “Or the ones waiting for a certain person in mind. If you’re forever alone, then good luck not crying through the next song!”

                Sungyeol tilted his head, a smile making its way on his lips as a familiar tune began playing, slowly filling the car with non-silence.

                “I wanna be...next to you…and watch you while you sleep,” the man on the radio sang. “Holding you, lost inside…every breath you breathe…”

                There was slight humming coming from the other side of the car, and Sungyeol could only sigh in judgment as his boyfriend’s right hand slowly crawled over to loop into his.

               

i got a bottle of whatever but it’s gettin’ us drunk

singing here’s to never growing up~

 

“I don’t understand life.”

                Myungsoo raised his eyebrows at the random statement, reaching his free hand down to run his fingers through Sungyeol’s hair.

                “And why exactly is that?”

                The older, who was laying on the kitchen floor with his head placed on his boyfriend’s lap, shrugged. He brought up his champagne glass and took a sip of it, awkwardly letting it slide down his throat because he was face up.

                It was at least 1AM on Saturday evening and the two were just in Myungsoo’s kitchen, the younger sitting against the counter while Sungyeol was…well, in his position.

                They each had a champagne glass in hand and about two bottles of almost empty apple cider sprawled beside them.

                (Hey, they were only 15 after all, and they preferred to follow rules – just not the ones about being straight.)

                “Or at least I don’t understand adults,” Sungyeol tried saying. “I mean, what’s the point with them. First they tell you that they hate you, and then they randomly announce that they’re going on an all-around-the-world and say that you’re allowed to come whenever you want. Oh, okay then.”

                “You mean my parents?” Myungsoo said on simpler terms.

                Sungyeol looked up, pursing his lips. “Hey, you said it, not me.”

                Laughing, the younger bounced his thighs so that Sungyeol’s head would bop up. “Okay, fine. My parents and adults in general are the most confusing things ever.”

                There was a nod of approval that Myungsoo felt, and then the older boy spoke up.

                “Let’s not grow up.”

                “What?”

                “I don’t want to grow up. Growing up is stupid, and grown-ups are stupid.”

                “Fine,” Myungsoo chuckled, bringing down the bottom of his champagne class to clink onto the top portion of Sungyeol’s. It was a stupid thing to agree to, but hey, this was his one and only love Lee Sungyeol – he was going to agree to every stupid thing if it were for him. “Here’s to never growing up.”

                “Here’s to never growing up,” Sungyeol echoed, drinking down the rest of his apple cider.

 

Sungyeol found out years later, after he’d grown up (physically, he always reminded himself, not mentally), that he didn’t like alcohol all that much.

                It was nasty, really. A mixture of a bitter yet sometimes sweet and sometimes salty taste. To sum it up, it was pretty much disgusting. And Sungyeol seriously didn’t understand why anybody would willingly pay for this stuff.

                Myungsoo, on the other hand, was about addicted to it. His fridge at home would always be stocked up with either wine, beer, or any type of alcohol. It was his getaway, apparently.

                It was New Year’s Day the second time Sungyeol had dared to ever try alcohol again, but it was also had Myungsoo’s friend’s party where there was loud music and hundreds and people and so in the end, Sungyeol didn’t really know what ended up going into his mouth.

                Sungyeol was always an exciting person, everybody knew that, but he wasn’t ever particularly fond of parties. It was the whole hype that killed it for him; people built so much up of it but in the end all he really did was find a comfortable corner with a red solo cup in hand, watching and observing all the people.

                It wasn’t until Myungsoo finally stumbled up drunkly to his boyfriend that Sungyeol realized that oh, he’d been spending the enter two hours worth at the party by himself watching stupid people grind their crotches against each other despite their gender.

                To say it more nicer, Myungsoo wasn’t drunk. He was just slightly tipsy but he still had a mind of his own.

                “Hey babe,” Sungyeol said casually, scooting over to make room for his boyfriend to sit. “You liking the party so far?”

                “Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, setting his cup down on the ground beside the couch. “I haven’t seen you all night – and to think that I thought you’d run off with someone else.”

                “Funny,” the older commented, taking a sip of his drink as he watched a giggling couple run out the door. Hopefully, they weren’t going to get run over by any cars.

                (It was New Year’s, like anybody would actually want to be.)

                “So…watcha have in your cup?”

                Sungyeol blinked a few times, then turned to his boyfriend to show him the clear liquid. “Water, what else do you think.”

                “See, you’re no fun when it comes to this stuff,” Myungsoo pouted. He reached down to his drink, whatever it was, and Sungyeol watched as he poured half of the remaining into Sungyeol’s watered drink.

                “It might taste disgusting, but try it.”

                Sungyeol was very, very close to just dropping the drink and forgetting about it in general, but he shrugged and decided to go with his boyfriend. After all, it was New Year’s.

                He only took one sip before sticking his tongue out in disgust, feeling that if he did drink anything more, he’d probably vomit himself to death.

                “Just drink it,” Myungsoo laughed. “Get yourself drunk once in a while, let loose.”

                “I prefer water and apple cider, thank you very much,” Sungyeol said, but before he could put the cup down, Myungsoo pushed it back into his hand.

                “Look, we have nothing to go to tomorrow,” Myungsoo insisted. “Just drink it. Even if it tastes bad right now, trust me, it’ll taste good in ten minutes.”

                “When I’m drunk, you mean?”

                “Something of the sort.”

                “And you’re sure we don’t have to wake up at 9 in the morning tomorrow to go somewhere?”

                “Positive. The benefits of not being a grown-up, remember?”

                Sungyeol cracked a smile as he drank held up his cup, and Myungsoo out of habit just tapped it with his. “Here’s to never growing up.”

                “Right back at cha, baby.”

 

call up all our friends

go hard this weekend

for no damn reason

i don’t think we’ll ever change

 

“Sungyeol, where’d you say you were going again?”

                “Just out,” the teenager yelled from upstairs. “Sunggyu hyung’s picking me up, so it’s fine.”

                Downstairs, his mom sighed but he could hear her feet tapping back to the kitchen.

                On his desk, his phone rang, alerting that he’d gotten a text, and Sungyeol ran over to pick it up. Sure enough, it was a text from Sunggyu with a ‘I’m here! get out now.’

                Knowing that his boyfriend had a thing for black, Sungyeol threw on a black jacket over his white v-neck and started dashing down the stairs. His outfit also consisted of gray skinny jeans and black high top Converse, but all of that was whatever when it came to his face (which was absolutely perfect, if he does say so himself).

                “Sungyeol – Sungyeol!” His mom came out of the kitchen, wondering what the ruckus was. “What’re you running down the stairs for?”

                “Gyu hyung’s here,” Sungyeol replied, shoving his cell phone into his back pocket. “I’m leaving now, okay?”

                “You never told me, why are you going out tonight anyways? It’s already 8, you know.”

                Sungyeol thought for a second, then shrugged before opening the front door and giving his mom a hug. “No reason, really. Just wanna go have fun, I guess.”

                The door was already shut and he was already jogging down into the driveway before his mother could stop him. The lights on the front of Sunggyu’s car were bright, the engine roaring as a reminder that he needed to get in the car fast.

                He opened the back door and jumped in beside Myungsoo, and Sunggyu started the car backwards.

                “Hey,” Myungsoo greeted, reaching his left hand over to slide in around Sungyeol’s waist as the older tried putting on his seatbelt.

                Sungyeol looked up to give his boyfriend a peck, then snapped his seatbelt right back down. “Hey.”

                “Aren’t you two so utterly adorable,” Woohyun commented sarcastically from the front passenger seat, looking at the two of them through the rearview mirror.

                “For the last time Woohyun,” Sunggyu started as he backed his car out, “you can’t touch or kiss me because I am driving.”

                “Unless you want to get us in a car crash,” Myungsoo added.

                “And I don’t want to get in a car crash,” Sungyeol decided to include for fun.

                “You guys all .”

                Sunggyu was the one to laugh first as he drove out of Sungyeol’s neighborhood. “By the way, guys, Dongwoo said that he was going to pick up Hoya and Sungjong and they’d meet us there.”

                “Where are we going anyways?” Sungyeol asked, curious because he really didn’t know where they were going.

                “I was just thinking of going to the mall, you know the fountains are really pretty at night.”

                “Gayyyyyy,” Woohyun said underneath his breath.

                “Yah, shut up,” Sunggyu snapped. “You’re the one that’s actually the one making me gay, so I wouldn’t be talking if I were you.”

                “In its own twisted way, that was actually pretty sweet,” Sungyeol whispered to Myungsoo.

                “Was it?” Myungsoo asked, his eyes on the dark night outside the window. “Should we leave them alone to be sweet, then?”

                “What?” Sungyeol asked, backing away and looking at his boyfriend strangely. “What do you mean by – oh. Oh. Ohhh.”

                “Red light’s coming up in a few,” Myungsoo said in a low voice. “I’ll open the door, we’ll both jump out. I know a club –“

                “Club? No –“

                “Chill, you don’t have to do anything bad,” Myungsoo shrugged away. “Besides, it’s the weekend. Relax a bit.”

                “Fine,” Sungyeol breathed out.

                “Yah, what’re you two doing back there?” Sunggyu called from the front seat as his car slowly came to a brake. “You better not be doing anything –“

                “NOW!” Myungsoo screamed, and he pulled open the car door before stumbling out, Sungyeol rushing to get off his seatbelt and join his boyfriend out.

                By the time Sunggyu and Woohyun had noticed anything, they were already outside on the sidewalk, the car door closed and Sunggyu screaming, “YAH, KIM MYUNGSOO, LEE SUNGYEOL, NOT AGAIN!!”

                It was probably their fourth time doing this so far and they weren’t going to stop anytime ever, so Sungyeol just laughed as he was dragged alongside his boyfriend to wherever the hell they were headed.

 

“And then he…ahahahaaaa…hahhhhh…”

                Sungyeol looked down at the completely drunk Myungsoo lazing around, head in Sungyeol’s lap and body outstretched through the entire length of the couch. He had his hands up in the hair, twirling around a cup of liquor.

                From the corner, he could see that Sungjong had fallen asleep in the corner of the room, Sunggyu and Woohyun were making out (very, very drunkenly, must he add) against the door frame to the kitchen, and Hoya and Dongwoo were dragging each other to who knows where in Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s apartment.

                “What was the point of this again?” Sungyeol grinned, because obviously he was the only one who wasn’t anticipating a hangover the next day.

                “Izzz…for funn!” Myungsoo cheered, then lifted up the cup to his boyfriend’s lips. “Try some…loosen up.”

                “That’s what you tell me every time,” Sungyeol laughed, but still allowed himself to take a sip of the drink. It was an awkward mixture of alcohol and Myungsoo’s saliva (don’t even ask him how he knew), but nonetheless he swallowed it down. “Hey I have an idea…do you wanna ditch them and go somewhere?”

                Myungsoo tilted his head all the way back so that it was hanging off the other side of Sungyeol’s legs, and looked up at his boyfriend. “Can we?”

                “Maybe after you’ve sobered up a bit?”

                “Uggghhhh…okay.”

 

meet you at the spot

half past 10 o’clock

we don’t ever stop

and we’re never gonna change

 

“Where are you?” Myungsoo hissed into the phone, running his unused hand through his hair. “I hafta get home before my parents figure out that I’m out of the house…not that they will, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. So it’d be great if you could tell me where you were!”

                “I’m right behind you,” a voice came from the other line and behind him simultaneously.

                Myungsoo cracked a grin before pulling his cell phone away and ending the call, turning around to smile at his boyfriend. Sungyeol came closer until they were in talking distance and he finally put his phone away.

                “Took you long enough.”

                “Ah, sorry, had some things to settle,” Sungyeol shrugged before walking forward and leaning against the brick wall that was behind Myungsoo. He slid down, looking up and expecting his boyfriend to do the same. “It just fascinates me that we choose to meet behind the school every night.”

                “What’s so bad about it?” Myungsoo groaned as he pulled himself down and settled his legs against his chest. “It’s away from our houses, and it’s where we met.”

                “I just hate how we don’t have any classes together,” Sungyeol sighed, bringing his head down to rest on Myungsoo’s left shoulder. “And then I hate Mrs. ing Choi for making me stay in during break to ‘practice my grammar skills’. Like, when would I ever care about that? And then I hate how I have to spend every minute at the end of school in my mom’s eyesight.”

                “And I hate how I can never see you,” Myungsoo finished, taking his left hand to slowly run through his boyfriend’s hair.

                “But promise me you’ll stay with me? Even if we’re not together 24/7?”

                Myungsoo couldn’t help but let out the ironic laugh he was holding in after he heard that question. “You’re kidding me, right? Why would I ever leave you?”

                “Ever? Even if that’s a long ways away?”

                “Ever,” the younger confirmed.

 

“This place has awful memories,” Sungyeol groaned, looking up as he kicked the brick wall. “Why am I even here…”

                “Because we’re supposed to meet each other here?” Myungsoo said from the phone, reminding Sungyeol that he was supposed to be talking to somebody. “You come here every day. Stop complaining about it.”

                “Not when you pick me up from work,” Sungyeol pointed out.

                “It’s your own fault for getting a car. Now look up and greet me like the loving boyfriend you’re supposed to be.”

                “Supposed to be?” Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, although he still looked up and hung up the call. “Aren’t I already?”

                “Nope,” Myungsoo shook his head, inflating his cheeks. He walked up to pat down a waving piece of Sungyeol’s hair, smiling all the while. “And you’re never gonna change that.”

 

 

SO I'M VERY WELL AWARE THAT TOWARDS THE END THE SCENES GET SHORTER AND SHORTER IT'S JUST THAT I TRIED MAKING THEM LONGER BUT IT JUST LOOKED LIKE I WAS DRAGGING THINGS ON SO IT BECAME THAT SHORT DD;

the songs used (other than htngu (ew what is that even)) are radiohead's creep and secrets in stereo's happy :)) i love both of those songs a lot ♥♥

sorry if this was an awful comeback, i tried?? it's summer and i thought i could get more writing in but fml summer school starts at 7:30 what do you expect me to do with my life

ok that's all ♥ thank you for the subbers who stayed!! i love you :))

oh wells, have a good sunday~ (it's like 11:46 pm ahahahaaa oh well.)

[[c:16]]