Our 60th Anniversary

MyungYeol One-Shot Collection

 

I got a 93 on my math test (no, really a legit 93) and almost started crying. How ironic is that LOL. 

so basically this is a fanfic that I actually started in the summer (sorta like the one a few chapters ago) and I never finished...because...I dunno. So I took a chance to finish it and in reverse, turn it into a oneshot. I just wanted to say that in case you noticed the different writing styles at the beginning and towrads the end.

“MYUNGSOOOOOOO. WAKE UP!!!”

                Groaning, Myungsoo sat up and rubbed his eyes. Before him was a jumping boy, tackling him immediately as he saw the younger boy was awake.

                “Sungyeol…aish…get off of me,” Myungsoo said, trying to push his way out of Sungyeol’s grasp.

                “IT’S OUR 60TH ANNIVERSARY!” Sungyeol shouted, getting off of him and jumping around the apartment room. “WE’VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 60 YEARS, MYUNGIE!”

                “And how much longer will I have to spend with you?” Myungsoo asked, yawning. He really wasn’t a morning person.

                “Until you get a stake driven through your heart!” Sungyeol declared happily. He went back on the bed and rolled over to his boyfriend. “What? You’re not excited as I am?”

                Myungsoo couldn’t help but smile at Sungyeol’s little pout. “I’m kidding, Yeollie. C’mon, get ready. If things go good at school today, I’ll bake you a coffee cake or something.”

                “YAYYYYYYYYYYY!”

 

Everybody at school knew about the infamous Myungyeol couple. Myungsoo had arrived at the school at the beginning of the school year and Sungyeol a few weeks after him. The younger boy was a total quiet, cold, don’t-you-dare-touch-me type of guy while the older one was the IF YOU’RE NICE TO ME, WE’RE AUTOMATICALLY BESTIES kind of person. Everybody loved him.

                When it was announced that the two of them were a couple, it was a huge shocker to everybody. Sure, opposites attracted, but that should’ve only applied to batteries and magnets. Not human beings – especially not Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol.

                “Ugh. Nobody here to freaking celebrate it with,” Sungyeol sighed as the two were walking through the hallways.

                “No, because if we told anybody that it was our 60th anniversary, they’d freak,” Myungsoo answered, his face as straight as always.

                “If I showed them these, they’d freak.” Sungyeol quickly bared his fanged teeth at Myungsoo, who just pushed him against a locker.

                “You have to be careful, Yeol. Don’t do that randomly. There’re a ton of spies here, you know.”

                Sungyeol just rolled his eyes and kept walking. “C’mon. I’m the least person they’d expect. Unlike your little cliché groupie stuff, I’m not going to hide behind a cold glares and sharp eyes and pale skin.”

                And on that note, Sungyeol ran ahead of him and screamed, “BYEEEE MYUNGGIIIIEEEEE! HAVE A GOOD DAY IN CLASS AND DON’T DIEEEEEE! I LOVE YOU!”

                Myungsoo just laughed as he looked on at his schoolmate’s reactions. They were all used to it and now actually looked forward to Sungyeol’s quirky good-bye’s to his boyfriend.

 

In class, Myungsoo felt like he was really going to die. This was, literally, the most boring class that he had ever been to in…forever. There was a reason he had signed up for science fiction examinations class – it was to see what they thought about him. So far, the class had been a easy laugh to him (they practically got everything about vampires incorrect), but today…God, it was hell. All the teacher did was talk about compounds of blood. Really, like he cared.

                “Hey, Myungsoo, today’s your sixtieth anniversary with Sungyeol, right?”

                Looking up, Myungsoo just yawned to see the sight of his friend, Lee Howon, AKA vampire #3 after him and Sungyeol. “Yeah. Why?”

                “Are you guys going to have a party?”

                “No. That’s going to start too much commotion.”

                “…Smart.”

                Myungsoo was about to agree with him when he stopped and looked at his friend again. “Wait. Hoya. What happened?”

                “Huh?” Howon, or Hoya, looked up at him strangely. “What do you mean what happened?”

                “Something happened,” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “What is it? Wait. Let me guess. More disgusting freaks after me again, right?”

                Hoya stayed quiet for a second, then finally said, “You should talk to Sunggyu hyung first.”

 

When the period was over, Myungsoo got out of his seat and stormed out of his classroom…only to be stopped by three guys.

                “Kim Myungsoo, right?” The first guy asked. He had slick black hair covering his eyes, the bangs having strips of dark blue in them.

                “What’s it to you freaks?” Myungsoo retorted. There was only one reason why students would ever approach him.

                “We need to talk,” the second person told him. He had normal, dark red hair that was gelled to the front. “And you know very well what it’s about.”

                “Just off. Seriously. I don’t need more of you idiots on my back.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, walking out of the classroom.

                “Hey, seriously.” The last of the three grabbed onto his arm. He had blonde hair shaped into a Mohawk. His eyes just sparkled something that said “ignore these two idiots. I’m nice”. “Please, we really need to talk to you.”

                Finally, Myungsoo thought. Somebody that knows where they stand against Kim Myungsoo.

                “Alright,” he said in the end. “Let’s talk.”

                “YAY!” The blonde boy said, jumping up and clapping his hands. “I told you guys if you were nice he’d talk.”

                “It’s not being nice, Baekho,” the red head said, rolling his eyes at the jumpy boy. “You’re being naïve and stupid.”

                Myungsoo just let out a sigh and told them, “Are we going to talk? Or do you want me to stand here and wait for you guys forever?”

                “Fine.” The first guy looked around the classroom, making sure that nobody was there. “I’m JR. The new Guide Collector after you killed the last one. Red head’s Aron, jumpy blonde is Baekho.”

                “Oh, God, not this thing again,” Myungsoo groaned. “I’m telling you for the ing last time. I don’t want to join your little cult.”

                “We’re not a cult!” JR whined. With one strange look from Myungsoo, he blinked and went back to his original state. “Do you know how dangerous it is to have vampires around here? None of you here can control your desires. Before you know it, everybody in this town is going to be ing dead.”

                “Not this stupid again.” Myungsoo breathed out and looked at JR. “I’m not joining your cult. If I kill people, well, too bad for them. But after I say no, you’re just going to resort to violence like the rest of them, which ends up with you being killed instead of me.”

                “Um…” Aron bit his lips and nodded at Baekho. “Yeah. No violence here. Baekho gets super, duper sensitive. And when he gets sensitive…”

                Baekho pouted. “What? It’s not my fault.”

                “Yes, it is,” JR said. “The only person that can calm him down his Ren, one of the angles. Anyway, though, we really do need your help. You’re –“

                “MYUNGIEEEEEE!”

                Forcing back a laugh, Myungsoo turned around to be squished by his boyfriend.

                “Oh my God, so today was pretty much horrible. The history teacher got something wrong, but she wouldn’t admit her mistake and – oh hey, who’re your new friends, Myungsoo?”

                JR blinked a bit, shaking his head. “Really, now, Myungsoo? You got another one?”

                “What?” Myungsoo asked, shrugging his shoulders and feigning innocence. “Another what?”

                Rolling his eyes, Aron pulled at Myungsoo’s collar and dragged his away from Sungyeol. “Another human, you idiot. When are you planning to kill this one?”

                “What do you mean –“

                “Drop the act, seriously. Stop bringing boys’ hopes up just to crash them down and kill them. You’ve destroyed too many innocent people already. Just…when are you going to stop?”

                “Myungsoo, what’s going –“

                “Hey, do you want to go outside and get some coffee with me?” Baekho asked, grinning wearily. Sungyeol, having completely forgotten about the issue at hand, nodded wildly and followed the blonde boy out of the classroom.

                “You have to understand that this isn’t some cheesy love story, Kim Myungsoo,” JR growled. “We both know that you care a whole lot more for yourself than any other petty human out there, and one way or another, that weak boy’s going to die.”

                Myungsoo smirked, hoping that Sungyeol wasn’t around to hear this. Nobody called Lee Sungyeol weak, nobody. Not without dying first. “Oh, you’re funny. So what if the guy dies? I need a way to get rid of him, he’s been too clingy anyway.”

                “This is the reason nobody wants to join up with you!” JR proclaimed, flicking Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Your stupid attitude. You should be lucky we’re asking you.”

                “No, you should be lucky you’re not dead yet. Now just leave me alone, and just let me be –“

                “Kim Myungsoo,” Aron breathed out, grabbing a hold of Myungsoo’s arm. “You better listen to us –“

                “Hey, I thought you guys said you wouldn’t resort to violence.” Myungsoo backed away a bit, refraining himself from pulling the guy’s head off.

                “Baekho isn’t here, is he?”

                Before Myungsoo could reply, Aron had his arms around Myungsoo, holding him close. “You listen to us…now.”

                “And don’t make me do things I would regret,” JR chuckled, pulling a nice pocketknife from his pocket. “You know, people have told me I’ve got a pretty good aim.”

                “And people have told me that I can kill them pretty well,” a voice came from behind.

                JR froze, a cold feeling begin to warp up to him. The satisfied grin on Myungsoo’s face chilled him as he gulped, a sweaty hand clenching harder onto the knife handle.

                “Aww, is Myungie’s little cult vampires jealous that I’ve got him when they don’t?” the voice cooed. “Now, now, I’ve heard that Myungie asked nicely for you to leave him alone. You didn’t listen…so it’s really your fault.”

                Staring directly into Aron’s eyes, JR could see that his hyung was almost dying in fear.

                “I would love to hear your stories about the other people Myungsoo’s played on…but I guess that’s not too possible, is it? Because this ‘weak boy’ right here’s gonna do something along the lines of ‘kill you’.”

 

“I still don’t get how they mistaken me for the vampire and not you,” Myungsoo said, watching as the bloody bodies disintegrated.

                “I told you, I don’t have your cliché ‘I’m a sparkly pretty boy’ look.” Sungyeol his lips a bit before pulling Myungsoo towards him, forcing their lips and tongues together in order to let the younger boy have a taste of the blood. “Besides, 24/7 black isn’t a really good color on me.”

                Wiping the excess liquid from around his lips, Myungsoo laughed. “Alright, whatever you say. And tell me again…where’s Baekho?”

                “Oh. Blonde, Mohawk boy?”

                “…Yeah.”

                “I was gonna kill him, but he started crying when I hit his shoulder asking where the money for the vending machine was. Decided it really wasn’t too good of an idea to hurt the boy.”

                “So…where is he now?”

                “I locked him up in the vending machine,” Sungyeol casually answered, pulling Myungsoo’s jacket off of the younger boy’s back and putting it on himself. “What? I’m cold. And hungry. You haven’t fed me my coffee cake yet.”

                Surprised that his hyung actually remembered about the promise they had made this morning, Myungsoo smiled and said, “Let’s go home, then. I’ll make it for you.”

                As he followed Myungsoo out the door, Sungyeol smiled. “How about next year, we make strawberry cupcakes?”

                “How about no? You know I hate cooking.”

                “Fine. 100th anniversary, then?”

                “I’ll think about it.”

                “OH C’MON. It’s a hundred! I deserve something special, right? Right?”

                “Don’t I? For lasting 100 years with you?”

                “MYUNGIE.”

                “Fine, fine. 100th anniversary, strawberry cupcakes it is.”

 

I DON'T REALLY KNOW. I WAS WAITING SO MUCH FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and vampire fanfic updates (you know who you are =.=) and this was born. And I'm not too much of an action, violence person so...yeah. XDDDDDD

OMFG WORST THING EVER HAPPENED. we had a short story due in English and I wrote mines nicely, with good dialouge and everything. The teacher saw it and showed it to everybody and was like THIS IS HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WRITE DIALOGUE, YOU ENTER AND INDENT, WITH COMMAS AND QUOTATIONS AND BLAHBLAHBLAH. then she asked me how I knew how to write pretty well for my class, and I was like "fanfics". Basically, long story short, I have to write a Chronicles of Narnia fanfic for her ._______. freak me and my big mouth.

hey like. for my next oneshot. I was thinking of a Your Choice based one, where I just add in something that I might've forgotten in writing that one (...Myungyeol proposal, LOL.). tell me what you think! ;)