Love Children [Love Children special]

MyungYeol One-Shot Collection

 

I don't know what this is, but this is for you two KyuWookBiasedStalker and BalancedCuppycake. Happy bday bb ^^ I love chuuu~ this but I did it for you so YOU MUST READ IT AND well yeah. most of this is based on what I rp'ed with KWBS ;]] 

“…Elephants?” The man asked, obviously not grasping a thing the girl had been saying for the past two hours He glanced down at the paper with the title “LOVE CHILDREN’S FANDOM NAME”, then back at the oldest girl.

                “Uh, yeah,” she rolled her eyes. “It’s the best fandom name ever.”

                “Okay, let me get this straight. You want to call your fans…elephants?” Throughout all his years of being a CEO at SM, he had never heard anything as outrageous as this.

                The leader blew her gum, popping it just as quickly. “It’s a wonderful name, right girls?”

                The youngest one, sitting on the floor with her legs crossed, shrugged. “I wanted to call them, like BOBAS or something, but apparently that wasn’t “appropriate”.”

                “Would you want to walk around being called a BOBA?”

                “Elephants aren’t any better,” the CEO felt the need to add. “How about you, Hannah, what would you prefer? Something other than…err…Elephants and BOBAS, that is.”

                The girl sitting upside-down on the couch closed her eyes, laying a hand across them. “We should call them Inspirits. Because our spirits are in –“

                “I think that name is already taken,” Lani whispered, leaning over to pat her groupmate on the head.

                “What?!” Hannah lifted the top of her body, her legs toppling down soon after. “By who?!”

                “Uh…by our parents?”

 

“It feels like only yesterday,” Dongwoo hiccupped, his heart clenched against his hand, “when you were born. And now you’re debuting!”

                At the last word, his voice hitched and cracked. His breathing came in short, shattered breaths, and all his husband could do was pat him on the shoulder comfortably.

                “Yeah…” Hannah nodded, looking grossly around the supply closet. She wrinkled her nose and sniffed the air, just to make sure it wasn’t poisonous or anything.

                Every time she visited her parents, they’d had to lock her up in a closet with them just to not let Sungjong, Woohyun, and Sunggyu find out about her birth.

                Although it’d been, like, what? Sixteen years or something already.

                “I remember growing up here,” she sighed. “Locked in a closet. With no friends. Or food. You know, the typical childhood.”

                “I can’t believe you’re leaving us,” Hoya scratched his head. “I remember when Dongwoo gave birth to you. It wasn’t too sanitary.”

                “You dropped me on the ground, of course it wouldn’t be sanitary!”

                “Hey, you were a heavy baby!”

                “I was four ounces!”

                Dongwoo’s whine stopped the father and daughter from fighting, his wails bouncing off the walls. “Don’t argue! I don’t want our last moments to be of this!”

                Hannah gave her mom a soft smile, reaching over to hug him. “Umma, you’re the best.”

                He nodded, crying in her hair. “I know, I know. Just…tell me, so I can protect you. Where are you going to be staying?”

                “…In the dorms, of course. Why?”

                “Are there mattresses there?”

                “…Well, of course.”

                “Not beds, right?”

                “…I think we’re too cheap for that.”

                “Good,” Dongwoo sniffled. “Because one million out of two die every year from falling off beds. Don’t die! I’m going to miss you too much!”

               

“Here we are,” Sungyeol breathed, doing everything he could not to cry. “At the SM building…”

                Lani bit her bottom lip, unsure of how to comfort her mother. She scoot a little closer, clutching his other hand. “We’ll visit, Umma.”

                “And, we might even be on the same stage sometime,” Evie perked up.

                “I don’t wanna be on the same stage as you!” Sungyeol whined, clutching onto the sleeve of his husband’s jacket.

                “Shh, calm down Yeol, people might see us,” Myungsoo advised, moving Sungyeol away.

                “Yeah, don’t freak out too much,” Evie smirked. “The third baby should be born in a stress-free environment.”

                “THIRD BABY?!” Sungyeol screamed, backing away. “NO. Two devil spawns are enough! I’m not coping with a third one, too!”

                “B – but we’re angels!” Lani pouted, her shoulders falling.

                “YEAH BUT AS EFFING LITTLE THINGIES Y’ALL WERE ALL DEVIL SPAWNS.”

                “Thingies?” Evie raised her eyebrows from the sidelines. “I think they’re called babies.”

                “Shh, let your umma flip out. He’s going through that pre-pregnancy stage where he’s just mood swingy,” Myungsoo whispered back.

                “But – but I was your baby angel!” Lani protested, not hearing a word her older sister and father were saying.

                Sungyeol pursed his lips, shaking his head. “When you were born,” he began, patting his youngest daughter’s hair, “you were a devil spawn.”

                “No! You said I was your baby angel!”

                “A long time after you were born.”

                “Don’t try arguing with your mother,” Myungsoo whispered from behind Lani. “He’ll fight every word you say.”

                Side glaring Sungyeol, Lani huffed and said, “Fine! But I’m still debuting!”

                “I never said you couldn’t!” Sungyeol glared right back.

                “Like mother, like daughter,” Evie shrugged to her dad.

                Sungyeol, obviously catching on to what the eldest devil spawn had said, turned away and walked into the building. It’d been a long time, years actually, since he’d last stepped into here.

                “I can’t believe you’re debuting!” Sungyeol chirped happily, squeezing Lani into a big, choding-style hug. “You’re growing up!”

                Evie looked back at Myungsoo, who just grabbed the back of Sungyeol’s waist to let go of their daughter.

                “Yeah, we’re debuting really soon,” the oldest girl smiled, walking towards the rest of her family.

                Soon? “WAIT REALLY WHEN?” Sungyeol grinned, turning away from Lani and to Evie.

                She glanced from her watch to her little sister, then started, “Like…in five minutes.”

                The two girls and husband watched as Sungyeol’s eyes went wide and his lips fall into a perfectly straight line. “Wait what really.”

                Lani, still pretty creeped out, nodded and said, “Uh…yeah…”

                Sungyeol took his time to let out another heart wrenching cry, hitting the realization that his daughters were actually leaving him. There weren’t going to be anymore arguments with Myungsoo about how to take care of them, no more fights with Evie about letting them sleep somewhere other than the storage closet (because YaDong’s kid was already taking the supply closet), and more importantly, no more Lani to rant to.

                “It’ll be okay, yeobo, they’re gonna do well,” Myungsoo softly murmured into Sungyeol’s ear as he went over to give his wife the classic back hug. “They’ll make us proud, okay?”

                “I know…I’m just gonna miss them so much…” Sungyeol watched through blurred tears as his two daughters waved goodbye, Myungsoo slowly pulling him towards the door.

                Evie felt that little prick at the top of her heart hurt more as she let Myungsoo walk her mother away. This was it. No more being MyungYeol’s baby child, she was gonna make it on her own with the rest of her group.

                “To the debut stage!” She cried, grabbing her sister’s arm to pull her towards the stage.

                “NO WAIT!” Lani screamed, talking a halt. Evie stopped too, realizing that there was something missing in this entire scene. “WHERE IS HANNAH UNNIE.”

                As she let go of Lani’s arm, Evie let out a little knowing smile. “Wait for it…”

                She nudged her little sister, nodding for her to look up at the ceiling. It began cracking a bit, the smallest pieces of debris showering the room.

                Another crash, and the entire ceiling came tumbling down.

                From the torn pieces of wall, a figure that was somehow miraculously alive and perfectly in shape with absolutely no scars whatsoever, popped out.

                “I’M HERE!” The girl, the missing puzzle piece to Love Children, screamed. “FEAR IS NO LONGER EVIDENT. HANNAH HAS NOW ARRIVED.”

                Although already anticipating it, Lani screamed and fell to the back wall (the one that was actually standing). “OH MY HOLY BUDDHA. WHAT THE FREAK. WHAT EVEN. WHAT.”

                Evie twitched her lips, doing a clean head count of three. She did it once more, just in case somebody would go missing. “Okay, leggo.”

                “TO DEBUT,” Hannah announced, pulling Lani up from her fallen position and following Evie.

                The same second later, two very famous men by the names of Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo dashed into the SM building, throwing open the door and not giving a damn about the gigantic hole in the ceiling and all the pieces of crap fallen down.

                “We lost our kid,” Dongwoo wailed, stomping the ground. “Not again! You said we wouldn’t lose her after the overage party incident!”

                Before Hoya could retaliate, Evie walked back around the corner, the other two following on foot. “Oh yeah we’re debuting.”

                She turned around to glare at the rest of the members (who were supposed to be in the dressing room by now). “LEGGO!”

                Dongwoo ran up to them as quickly as he could, more excited than anybody could tell. “Two days after my birthday?!”

                “YEP!” Lani clapped back, giggling.

                “OMG THEN LEGGO!” Dongwoo screamed, running back to grab Hoya’s hand and coming back.

                “Wait,” Hannah said, not yelling for the first time since her appearance at the SM building. “Don’t we get to  wear cool costumes or what?”

                Lani tried thinking back to the last day they had worn them for rehearsal – then two minutes later, the memory of spilling boba on the expensive, golden-tainted dresses last week appeared. “…I think…we lost them…”

                “WHAT,” Evie screeched, getting her tears ready. The dresses were made from pure AU, perfectly authentic, and they cost a fortune just for a quarter of it.

                “HOW?!” Hannah bawled, going back to her shrieking mode.

                “Uh…” Lani stood there for a second, pondering as to whether or not she should’ve told them about her mistake. “Um. LEGGO STEAL SNSD’s!”

                Evie tilted her head, thinking of it for a second. It seemed suitable. Besides, it wasn’t like those girls were gonna use them anyways. “LET’S GO!”

                “GO!” Hannah echoed, leaving her father and mother as she ran to find the outfits.

               

SNSD’s manager looked over their outfits once again, smiling and making sure they were in tip-top condition for the nine girls’ next comeback, which wasn’t going to be for another two years.

                He stopped for a minute, laying a hand on his chin. “Why do I have a bad feeling…”

                Evie hissed at the other two girls to shut up, then carefully tip-toed into the room. The manager was switching the hand laid on his chin from right of left, then left to right, until the evil girl shoved him into a trash can.

                “NO ONE WILL KNOW,” Hannah proclaimed, walking into the room with Lani following.

                Lani, walking past her, looked at the trash can. “Uh, I think he’s getting out…”

                Before the youngest girl could inch out another word, her older sister pulled out a big black machine from her back pocket.

                “Never,” Evie hissed, pointing the pointy tip at the manager’s face.

                “WAIT WHAT’S THAT!” Lani squealed, somewhat excited at the killing machine.

                “Uh…” the oldest girl looked at it again, as if trying to remember herself as to what it was. “That thing in that one movie that erased memories, neuroliser thingy. Y’know.”

                Still not getting a single idea as to what it was, Lani and Hannah both nodded, a trail of, “Ohhhhhh”’s coming from their mouths.

                Evie turned back to the manager, who looked as confused as , and kept the black machine steady. “Shhh. Sleep, young one.”

                “Young w –“ The manager stopped speaking for a minute when the wave hit him. “Wait, what, who are you?!”

                Setting the memory-eraser-whatnot-thingy-maboby down, Evie smiled. “I’m the leader of Love Children, the new debut.”

                The manager stared at her blankly before asking, “Then why am I in a trash can. And what on earth is that thing in your hand.”

                Evie looked around the room as if to find what he was talking about. “It’s, um, I DUNNO GOTTA GO DEBUT.”

                “HEY STOP GET ME OUT OF THIS TRASH CAN!” The manager yelped when he saw that girl was actually running out of the room.

                “BYE!” The three girls cried in unison, grabbing a hold of a random man that was also known as Love Children’s manager.

                “Leggo,” he whispered, pulling the three of them to the next room.

                “I’LL GIVE YOU SNSD’S SIGNATURES IF YOU GET ME OUT!” The man stuck in the trash can yelled, knowing full well that they could hear him from the next room. All in all, he’d realized that he was much too fat to get out on his own.

                “I DUN CARE!” A voice, sounding like the smallest one’s, shouted back. “WE’RE SM TRAINEES. WE CAN GET THEM.”

                “But…GET ME OUT!”

                “Why should we?” Another girl asked, and he could easily recognize it as that one evil person’s.

                “Because…I…have money?” He tried.

               

From the other room, the manager of Love Children finished pasting up the sound proof walls and turned to the girls. “Ready?”

                “WHATEVER WE’RE GONNA BE LATE TO OUR DEBUT,” Hannah screamed for no reason, standing up.

                “TO THE DEBUT STAGE,” Evie bellowed, also getting to her feet.

                Lani, however, looked down at her purple sweats and gray t-shirt, then at Evie’s blue sweats and black shirt, then at Hannah’s yellow sweats and green t-shirt. “…Costumes.”

                Hannah seemed to freeze, looking around at their apparel. “WHATEVER. SWEATS.”

                However, Evie took the initiative to walk over to their manager and whisper, “Can we just wear the stolen SNSD ones?” She looked over at the clothing set upon the tables, the ones the other two had taken when she’d nearly killed the other manager.

                “WHO CARES, WE GONNA BE LATE, LEGGO!”

                The leader nodded, grabbing the nearest one to her. She attempted to put it on over her clothes, then realized that clothes or not, it wouldn’t fit.

                “We’re too fat,” she said, telling them the unevitable truth.

                Lani groaned, as if telling herself to forget the fact that she’d ruined their costumes. “Manger, seriously, WHERE ARE OUR COSTUMES.”

                “Guys, geez, just wear what you’re wearing right now, it doesn’t matter,” he huffed, pulling the three of them out the door. They were late anyways.

 

And that’s how Love Children came to debut, as the three girls who looked nearly identical to half the population of INFINITE, wearing sweats and t-shirts to their first stage.

                It wasn’t that they were horrible, really, they were actually decent. It was more of the fact that their hair wasn’t done, they were all wearing shoes and training clothes, and their headset microphones weren’t even on their heads, they were holding them like real microphones (mostly because they didn’t even have time to put it on their heads).

                Also, it didn’t hurt to mention that during their last few seconds of the show, the girl with the longest hair screamed, “Y’ALL ARE MY ELEPHANTS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY SPECIAL ELEPHANT SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD.”

 

bahaha to Lani, I didn't add in the SM police because I didn't know how to XDDDD 

and to Hannah, honestly, happy birthday OKAY I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT IN TEXAS BUT HAPPY FCKING BIRTHDAY OKAY. Nhi says happy bday too, she's laying on my bed destroying it right now. you're amazing and I really really really hope you know that ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOUUUU. so don't kill me okay. okay. asdfghjkl everybody lurves chu~ STAY AWESOME OKAY. <3 saranghaeyoo, chi thuong em nhieu lam, nho nhe?

AND YOU GUISE IF YOU ACTUALLY LASTED THROUGH THIS THING, read their Woogyu fanfic, Hamster Teeth. I swear to God you will never regret reading it. If you can last through my messed up writing, you can just bow down to theirs.

<3 and seriously who else wants me to get to 69 subs. I'm being serious here, I'm surprised I even got to 68, but right now I still want 69 XDDD 

OKAY SO BYEE~ LASDJCAIOEFHY DID YOU GUISE SEE SUNGGYU'S SOLO STAGE AND HOLY CRAP I'M LIKE DEAD OKAY.

[[c:10]]