Nine

Come back to me

sorry to keep you waiting guys:) But it's now my sembreak so I will update often!!:D yippiiieee!!:D

 

 

----------------------------------------

Xiumin and Quiao Hui made a really good friend relationship that day. She was so happy to have encountered such a great guy, and Xiumin is more than glad to be her friend. Although Xiumin is an idol, that day, he feels as if he is just a common friend to someone, he likes the feeling.

Xiumin shivers as he felt the cold breeze. It is already 10 in the evening. He knocked on the door of their dorm but no one dares to open for him. “yah!! Open the door” he yelled as he keep banging the door, and luckily, their manager was on his way to their dorm to after buying some soda. He scolded Xiumin for going out the whole day without any permission, he was too stubborn.

“yah! What took you so long to open this freaking door?!” Xiumin shouted as Tao opened the door as soon as they heard their manager’s voice. Tao blinked at Xiumin and step back, he was scared of his hyung. The other boys was scattered all over the place, eating, watching, sleeping and playing.. not caring if their Xiumin is fuming right now.

“aish! I hate you all! You should be thankful I got new friend, if not, I will punch you all” he groaned.

“But hyung, you said you love me?” Tao croaked, ready to burst with tears, he was sensitive.

“that was a joke Tao, don’t mind him, he’s probably hungry” Luhan patted Tao’s shoulder, making the maknae nod with a cute eye smile.

“okay that’s enough. Everyone, we have to talk about some important matter” The manager clapped, gaining everyone’s attention. They sat on the dining. The manager twiddled his hands and rested it on the table as he eyed everyone. And to his surprise, one is missing.

“where’s Lay?” the manager asked with his eyebrows furrowed. Everyone exchange glances and was as if throwing their messages through eyes.

“well…?” the manager grew impatient.

“well.. he said he’ll be out for a while. Maybe taking in some fresh air?” Chen said, with a not-so-sure tone.

“or having a date huh, huh, huh?” Xiumin wiggled his brows, receiving a hard slap on the head by Duizzhang.

“tsk. That kid. I should’ve not agreed with their relationship” The manager sighed.

"It's okay hyung, it's not liike he's asking for your permission" Tao joked, everyone glared at him. he sheepishly smile and fumbled with his fingers. he was too young to interogate, I guess.

soon.. they started the meeting without Lay, they can't wait for him. The truth is, he is with Na Eun right now.. spending each and every moment together. Manager tried to call Lay several times but he wouldn't answer, he was with his girlfriend after all.. he wants to make it up to her since they are always busy. Lay was very thankful to have such understanding girlfriend, though sometimes Na Eun is kinda bossy, he still loves her. No one is perfect after all. He likes the feeling that when he is with her, he forgets all of his problems, even Quiao Hui. Lay thinks that he already moved on about his past relationship, he doubt. 

 

-------

 

the next day, Quiao Hui was in a hurry going to her office. She was late. Min Young tap her long thin fingers on her lap as she waited for Quiao Hui, but suddenly Mr Kang called her. She didn't expect him to call her this early morning, she didn't do anything right? 

"Ms. Min Young, I see that your partner isn't here yet" Mr. Kang said as he slipped his hands in his pockets. Min Young stood up from her seat and bow. She bit her bottom lip and was praying that her partner would appear now, but unfortunately Quiao Hui was stuck in the traffic. 

"you see sir, she's in the bathroom" Min Young lied, the beads of sweat was forming on her forehead now.
Mr. Kang shook his head and said "I am so disappointed, one more strike and she is out". Min Young gasped. She doesn't know what to do, what if Mr. Kang kick Quiao Hui out? 

 

meanwhile..

Quiao Hui bits her bottom lip until it was bleeding. She's stuck in the traffic and she is so late!! so.. She decided to get out of the taxi and run to the street, she thought it would be best to run through that traffic jam. She turn to the corner and run as fast as she could, she's not familiar with the place but she's trying to remember the building she's passing by. 

30 minutes of running and still, she can't see their building at all, is she lost? she can't be. She is so dead.

she decided to rest for a while and catch some air. She rested her hands on her knees as she huff and puff. Little did she know, someone is watching her.... or should I say.. eyeing her purse. 

The guy slowly walk towards her direction with a knife on his right hand, Quiao Hui didn't noticed it since she's too absorbed on catching the precious air. But before the guy could attack her, someone from behind grab his collar, making the guy stumble. Quiao Hui gasped as she heard a groan from behind. There's this two guys fighting. She cupped , the usual reaction when you're shock. 

"say sorry to her!" the guy with a black cap on shouted to the guy with a knife, he held the bad guys both hands on his back. Quiao Hui didn't know what to do. She doesn't know what's happening. Are they talking about her?

"I-I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to attack you" the bad guy croaked as he squirmed through the guy with the black cap's grip, but he was too strong.

"But you didn't do anything to me sir" Quiao Hui said with her eyes full of sympathy and fear.

"he tried to snatch your pu---" the guy with a cap look up to explain to Quiao Hui but he was stunned of what he saw that he suddenly loosen his grip, making the bad guy run for his life. Quiao Hui blinked at him. 

"Quiao H-Hui?" The guy hesitated first, but he asked though. His voice croaked, his hands were sweating and his blood is boiling, and not to mention his heart... it was torn, cut, smashed thousand times as he saw his past lover in front of him. Well.. He is Lay.