Airport

Come back to me

It's been a week since Lay broke up with Na Eun. Lay still contacts her and ask how she's doing and Na Eun would happily answer. Somehow, they realize that breaking up is indeed the best way for them. It felt so free. Even though it's not that easy to forget about their moments together but they know that when time pass by, there will be someone who will arrive in their lives and would replace the missing part of them.

Today, Lay was watching some movies in the living room. He got back to their dorm a week ago. The rumor about him and Na Eun wasn't really forgotten wholly yet, but it was burried in the deepest part of the news now. The Sm and Acube entertainment decided to say nothing about it and let it go with the flow. But they knew that one day, the media will still go and run after their answers. Good thing they decided on what to do.. 

 

Just then, Xiumin sat beside Lay and snatched the remote. He flipped the channels and Lay grew irritated.

"yah!!!" He shrieked. Xiumin laughed. He misses his friend though.

"give me that!" Lay ordered and snatch back the remote. There was a moment of silence when Xiumin spoke.

"Lay.. Have you talked to Quiao Hui?" Xiumin asked.

"No. I still can't understand why she just did that" He answered.

"but you didn't listen to her explanations" Xiumin remarked. Lay glared at him.

 

Xiumin sighed and walked to the bathroom to pick a call from Min Young. Min Young was panicking and Xiumin can't really understand what she's saying.

"Min Young, calm down!" Xiumin barked. 

"okay, I'm sorry" She breathed. Xiumin wrinkled his nose.

"okay, so what are you saying?"

Min Young took a deep breath before shouting "MIN SEUL IS GOING BACK TO CHINA NOW!!! AS IN NOW!!!!" 

"WHAT?!!! why didn't you tell me before hand?!!"

"I didn't know!! When I got home today I just saw her packing! She didn't gave a warning!" 

"STOP HER THEN!!"

"I CAN'T! just tell Lay everything now!! as in now!!!"

"Okay!!! stop shouting!"

 

Xiumin hang up the phone and was ready to run back to Lay when the door bell rang. He was about to get it but Lay offered he'll be the one to open it.

When he opens the door, it reveals a woman that is panting heavily and sweating a lot. Her hands were at her chest as she catch some air. Xiumin gasped and Lay tilted his head in curiosity.

"Min Young?!" Xiumin asked in disbelief. *so fast?! I just talked to her a while ago!*

Min Young ignored him and turned to Lay after catching her breath.

"Lay! I'm Min Young, Quiao Hui's friend. I'm here to apologize. I'mtheonewhopublishthephotoandI'msorry!!" Min Young explained in a matter of second that Lay can't really understand her words since it's too fast.

"huh?" Lay blinked.

 

Xiumin and Min Young were sitting across Lay at the living room. They're fidgeting and was glancing at each other nervously. Lay's head was ducked down. Apparently, Xiumin and Min Young explained to him everything in just a matter of minutes. Lay didn't seem to understand everything and was still processing his mind.

"you mean, she broke up with me because she wants me to focus on my career?" he asked, voice croaking and hands sweating.

"EXACTLY!" both Xiumin and Min Young yelped.

"and she follows me here?"

"uh-huh!"

"and she's not the one who publish the photo?"

"uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh!"

"and I'm sorry Lay. I just thought that if I publish that photo I can help Min Seul'd life here to get better cause just so you know, she suffers here A LOT" Min Young added with a tearful eyes. Xiumin nodded.

Lay took a fistful of his hair and he groaned. What exactly is happening now?! His mind seemed tangled and he can't think properly. Is this true what he have heard? Is it true that everything he thought about Quiao Hui wasn't true? That the truth is he judged her too quickly? 

"aarrrggghhh!!!" He groaned and stood up to gaze at the window and ease his mind. Min Young and Xiumin gulped, they prayed that Lay would believe them.

*Is it true Quiao Hui? You sacrificed everything for me?* Lay thought and longingly gaze outside the window. *Why didn't you tell me? Why do you let me do such hurtful things and believe everything I thought that was all wrong?* He clutched his heart as he remembered how he shouted at Quiao Hui when he accused her for the one who is responsible for publishing the photo. His heart hurts and he can't imagine he hurt his love that much.

*Why did you do such thing Quiao Hui? Is that how you love me?* his pained tears carelessly fell from his eyes. *cause I love you too.. And I'm sorry* he silently cried.

 

Lay wiped his tears and turned to look at Xiumin and Min young. He thought *Quiao Hui, let's get back together* He hurriedly run to his room and grab his coat and was about to leave the dorm when Xiumin spoke.

"where are you going?"

"To get Quiao Hui back, where is she again?" Lay said firmly.

"uhmmm... actually she's at the airport now. she's going back to China" Min Young bit her bottom lip. Lay's eyes widened *NO*

"WHAT?!! AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME NOW?!" he shrieked.

"we have to talk to you first ofcourse! now go and get her back!!" Xiumin narrowed his eyes at Lay. Lay didn't think twice and run as fast as he could, hoping he could still see her.

 

*please don't go Quiao Hui.. please!!* He thought and ran fastly as Quiao Hui's face popped in his head. He hurriedly flag for a cab and practically yelled at the driver to fly straight to the airport. *I'm coming Quiao Hui. wait for me* he bit his bottom lip as he take glances at his watch every now and then.

 

 

When he reaches the airport, everyone was looking at him and some girls started squealing as they recognize him but he didn't care at all. He turned his head side by side and you would actually thought that his head would break since it's like he's going to turn his head around.

All he could see was a sea of people that were walking and minding their own business inside the airport. There's also some fangirls who started crowding him that makes it more harder for him to find his girl. He tiptoed and eagerly looked for Quiao Hui. He run and run and was asking each people if they saw Quiao Hui by describing her look. But failed. He can't find her.

He stopped running and was catching his breath. He rested his hand on his knees and was panting heavily. His mind was flooded with Quiao Hui. His heart was beating so fast from too much running and he's sweating profusely but that doesn't matter to him right now.

He took a deep breath as he approach the front desk to ask for the plane to China.

"I'm sorry sir, but the plane heading China has already departed a minute ago" The lady said and bowed before getting back to work. Lay's heart sank and his mind went blank. He didn't know what to think. *NO!*

 

He walked like a zombie with his head ducked down, eyes were buried in sadness. He stopped just in front of the waiting area in the airport and he fell from his knees. His heart was hurting so much that he thought he'd die. His hope vanished and his mind was exploding on thinking how to get Quiao Hui back. Yeah he could just fly back to China but that is not easy since all eyes(media and netizens) were on a celebrity like him and he can't just do things he wanted. 

He cried silently but no tears were coming out. He wanted to see her so badly. He wanted to hug her. He wanted to kiss and feel her. He wanted to see her face once more.

"I love you Yixing"

"Yixing, Let's break up"

"Yixing, I still love you"

"I miss you Xing!"

"I'll always be here to support you!"

His mind flooded with Quiao Hui's different expressions and her voice makes it all worse. He wanted to see her so badly. *I'll see you Quiao Hui. Just wait*