Fifteen

Come back to me

Quiao Hui is cleaning her apartment tonight. She's sweeping the floor while folding her dry clothes at the same time. 

It took her 2 hours to clean her apartment perfectly that you won't even spot a dust. The apartment is small so she only needs few hours to clean it.

She grab the 2 plastic full of trash and headed down the building to throw it. She was panting heavily while walking down the stairs since the bulding has no elevator, or if it has one it probably didn't work. So Quiao Hui was having a hard time everytime she walks up and down the building and her room is on the 7th floor, so it's really tiring and leg breaking.

When she reached the ground floor she sat on the last stair step and panted as she fanned herself with her hands. *that was tiring and breathtaking!* she thought.

After a while, she slowly got up and grab the plastics and headed outside the building. And when she reached the entrance door, she stopped with her eyes wide open.

In front of the building.. There's Lay who's standing while staring right at Quiao Hui. He's wearing a jacket with a hoodie on and a black framed glasses. His hands were in his jacket's pocket and he isn't moving. He's just there, standing and staring at Quiao Hui as if he knows all along that she'll be going down.

Quiao Hui walk towards the trash bin and throw the garbage there. Then she walk towards Lay, while he's just watching Quiao Hui's every move.

"Yixing?" Quiao Hui hesitantly asked. And in that moment, Lay's dimple appeared as he heard her voice calling his name. And that is enough for him to sleep peacefully tonight.

"what are you doing here?" she asked. Lay didn't answer but just extend his arms to reach Quiao Hui's cheek and caressed it gently. Quiao Hui gasped and it's as if the electricity finds it's way down her spine that makes her shiver with his touch.

"Y-Yixi-- I mean Lay, what are you--"

"call me Yixing" He said with his soft smile. Quiao Hui blinked at him, not fully understanding what is happening at this moment. *why is he being like this?*

"Y-Yixing" she called while stuttering. Lay smiled and gaze at her eyes with a gentle spark in it. Quiao Hui can't help it but to miss those eyes, she misses staring at it and she definitely misses seeing it twinkling while gazing at her own. 

Lay pulled back his hands from Quiao Hui's cheek and put it in his jacket's pocket again.

"Yixing, you didn't answer my question. Why are you here? It's late" She asked again. Lay sighed and flipped his bangs before looking at Quiao Hui again.

"Tell me Quiao Hui. Is it wrong to see you?" he asked with his serious face. Quiao Hui bit her lip and shook her head.

"That's what I thought" Lay muttered and he smile. Quiao Hui looked at him with a question mark on her face..

"Don't look at me like that" Lay said and Quiao Hui quickly look away that makes Lay chuckled a bit.

"anyway.. I was just wondering if drinking a coffee at this hour is good.." he told. Quiao Hui looked at him in a ofcourse-it-is-idiot look. Lay dryly laughed.

"What I mean is.. Can I ask you to drink a coffee with me tonight?" Lay asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

 

-------

 

okay. so I just realized.. I already have 4 fics yet I didn't make any fic for my bias!!!! oh my gosh:/ I'm sorry Kris, Kai and Myungsoo:( huhu. lol:D

-just sharing.

and I need your advice by the way.. read my blog post.. entitled "love? not." it's about me:(

thanks!!:)