Four

Come back to me

 

Min Young and I, as always roaming around the city again. Min Young was busy browsing some papers, then she gasped. I look at her in a questioning look and she gave me creepy smile, a sign that she found out something interesting.

“Exo is having fan meeting right now!! Come on, it’s not that far!!” she jump up and down and drag me to a place where there are lots of teenagers waving some banners and squealing, shouting their lungs out..

There are also some who’s still with their uniforms, did they ditch their classes? Tsk. Kids this days. Min Young tightened her grip on my wrist as she try to get in the sea of people, she was pushing everyone that was blocking her way.. Oh God, please don’t get us into fight, please let Min Young be normal just for once..

When we get in the middle of the crowd, Min Young jump up and down to see the front, looking for something I don’t really care.

“oh oh oh!!! There they are!” she shouted while pointing at the front, still jumping. I tried to tip toe to see where she’s pointing at but I’m too small to glance at it.

“What is it?” I asked as I tip toed.

“exo!” she shrieked. When I heard “exo” I tried harder to tip toe and even start to jump.

Then.. finally, I saw them.. They were waving and smiling to everyone, some were bowing and some were giving flying kisses that makes the crowd squeal even louder.

And when I spotted him.. I stop from jumping and stared at him.. the time seemed stop that everyone was in slow motion, the loud squealing disappeared as I stare at his smiling face.. making his dimples visible.

It’s really him isn’t it?

He really got even thinner in person, when I saw his pictures in magazines, yes he's thin.. but not this thin.. And he barely smile, he was so silent comparing to his co members.

I was busy staring at him that I didn’t even notice that Min young was nudging my arms.

“hey!” she yelled. I jumped in surprise and look at her, she furrowed her brows and gave me a pout.

“I said, I’ll leave you here since you already saw your target” she yelled again, battling with the loud squeals of the fans.

 “huh? What? No!! don’t leave me, I’m not familiar in this place!” I said, leaning to her ears for her to hear me clearly. She groaned and stomped her feet.

“okay okay!! Just this once okay?! Next time, you should go by yourself! We can’t stick together forever!” she shouted to my ears. I smiled and nodded happily, she just rolled her eyes..

We waited for the fan meeting to end and we follow their van as they drove to their dorm.

“Min Young, tell me.. are we a paparazzi or a stalker?” I asked sarcastically, while Min Young was using her binoculars to see what they were doing.

“There’s no difference” she whispered in a husky voice, still focusing on her binoculars that was pressed on the window of her car.

I leaned back to my sit and sighed, waiting for Min Young to get tired of stalking.

“omo!! There he is!!” she shouted excitedly as she patted my lap, still focusing on her binoculars.

I look to the entrance door of the building and saw Yixing going out, he was with his casual clothes and he looks so tired. My gaze follows him as he walk out. Min Young turned the engine on and the car roared to life.

Min Young was driving slowly as we follow Yixing. He entered to a coffee shop and sat on the chair near the window. He was sipping on his latte while gazing out the window with hint of longing in his eyes.

Min Young then yawned and blinked. We were watching Yixing for 1 hour and still, nothing’s happening.. He’s just sitting there, playing with his phone and ordering latte for the 4th  time now.

“I think we should call this a day then, let’s just follow him tomorrow.. oh! I mean you, not we” Min Young shrugged and yawned. I nodded and we zoomed off.

 

 

 

3 weeks have passed and all I did was to follow Yixing without him noticing, sometimes he will disappear in my sight and I need to find him, but I’m not tired at all since it was Yixing that I am following.

I love taking pictures of him.. Like when he eats in the stalls serving great ramyun, or sitting at the park in the middle of the night. Even from afar, he never fails to make me smile and make my heart skip a beat.

I just wish I can freely sat beside him while he’s sitting alone at the park, or eat with him with ramyun..

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------