pained heart

Come back to me

 

That’s what made the three conversing men stood up as Lay walk out the room with his clenched fist and raging eyes. They run towards where Lay was heading and the commotion has begun.

 

Min Young and Quiao Hui was shocked and froze as Lay walk towards them with a firm look. Everyone’s attention was on them now and Quiao Hui has to gulp. When Lay stopped, he was only inches away from her that made her heart skipped a beat.

Lay clenched his fist and tightened his jaw.

 

“Y-Yixing” Quiao Hui muttered in a nervous tone.

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!!!” Lay shouted while panting as he controlled his anger. Everyone flinched at his loud voice and Quiao Hui jumped in shock.

“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S BEHIND ALL THIS, AREN’T YOU!!!??” he added with a pissed tone. Quiao Hui trembled.

“Lay, you don’t understand, Ididn’t—“ she was cut off.

“DAMN IT QUIAO HUI!! STOP LYING!! SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU GO HERE IN KOREA HUH?!! TO RUIN MY CAREER?!! IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT HUH?!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE AND YOU'RE STILL NOT SATISFIED?!!!” he screamed in outrage. *I should've known Quiao Hui*

His manager tried to pull him away and tell him to calm down but Lay just shove them away.

This is the first time they saw Lay so angry like this. It was scary.
A tear trickled down Quiao Hui’s right cheek as she stared at Lay, scared and worried. Lay was softened by the sight and he hates it how Quiao Hui made his emotions change in just a matter of second. He calmed himself down and closed his eyes.

 

When he opens his eyes, he gaze at Quiao Hui’s face and stopped at her pained eyes. “Just tell me why are you doing this to me Quiao Hui? I ididn’t do anything to hurt you even before but why are you doing this to me?” Lay asked with his voice softer but with so much pain. His eyes welled up in tears and soon.. Tears start streaming down his face which made everyone gasp at the sight.

“As far as I know, I’ve done everything just to not hurt you but all you did was leave me and hurt me so much that I couldn’t even bear” He choked.

His eyes were telling all the pain and Quiao Hui had to cry. "is this what you really want huh? To hurt me in every way?" he added.

 

“From what you are doing, you are slowly killing me Quiao Hui. Just so you know” He finished and walked away without turning back. His managers take a quick glance at Quiao Hui before running after Lay.

 

Everone was shocked and Min Young felt so much guilt wash over her. She faced Quiao Hui and searched her eyes. Quiao Hui was just staring at nothing as tears begun rolling continuously on her cheeks and she slowly fell on her knees as she mourned. It hurts so much. It hurts so much to see her love crying in front of her and telling her how painful it is and that pain was caused by her.

"It’s all my fault” she cried as she clutched her heart. She can’t do anything but cry all her heart out.

She hope that this is all just a dream and she wanted to wake up so badly. But then she realized... The reality is a nightmare. She wants to do something but she doesn't even know what it is. Her hands were shaking and the burning tears won't stop escaping from her tired eyes, but that doesn't matter to her right now. 

It felt like the world has about to end and there's no way to escape from the pain. Why is the world so cruel? Why in all people it has to be them to suffer like this? 

*I wish I could just disappear and everything will be back to normal and everyone will forget me.. even Yixing*

 

-------

hihihihi:) please don't kill me for doing this to them.